The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_vote_lcapAnother With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_voting_barAnother With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_vote_lcapAnother With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_voting_barAnother With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only] Empty Another With A Gift - The First Invitation To Granger [Invite Only]

Post by Loki June 21st 2012, 7:11 am

The smoke had cleared. Everything of the night had been returned to normal. Darkness fell upon the ground like a heavy blanket that kept everything from view. Vali was used to staring through the dark trenches of nothingness. It was not unlike the deep space that covered his own home land's bridge the Bi-frost. Vali's smile extended over his face like a side winder snake in the desert, sloppily lifting his lips into something of a sinister look. He stood over a large cliff, partially covered with ice, staring down at a smaller city, or town. Small amounts of lights still flickered on an off in small pockets that dotted the landscape, claiming to living individuals and civilization being below. Vali's eyes skewered the sights below, his judgement hitting the people below with a harder impact than the whirling snow that caused even less visibility. It would seem that this world was still young. Still holding a general lack of experience, and still weak. Why was it that the gods took so much pride in this creation. To Vali it seemed like nothing more than a failure to launch. Something completely polluted with he very thing that everyone wanted to rid themselves and those around them of. Violence. Greed. Ambition. It was all something that Vali saw as clear as the metal framed buildings that jutted up from the ground ahead and below him.

"What is it that you see, brother?"

Spoke a rough voice from behind the small framed young man. It belonged to that of Vali's brother, another son of Loki, Fenrir. His hair covered his body, as what might be expected from the humanoid wolf. Lame folks tails and stories had mutilated the image into a hollywood-afied image that was known as a werewolf, but Fenrir was something much greater than this. He was no mere human control by the cycles of the moon, and thus controlled to do things that he or she would not remember should the time arise when they were forced to recall. No. Fenrir was neither man nor wolf, nor an awkward combination of the two. Instead he was a pure being, and the source of the story telling. The first real monster of this kind, spawned from the gods in the same way that Vali was - pretty much.

"What I see, brother, is a land that is far from able to push hard enough on any kind of deserved freedom. I see a dwindling society, caught in the flames of warfare and thereby wilting in its own fragrance. Tell me, what is it that you see?"

Vali's voice was coated in a similar tone to that of his father. Smooth, collected, calm, and yet with every bit of venom that no one would expect. As if every word was a part of some elaborate scheme that had eight meanings, each rise and fall of the voice resting on the beautiful English accent that took hold of his lower octave.

"I would expect nothing less to be seen from the ever capable eyes of mine brother, brother Vali. What you see is nothing different than what I see. It is merely a reflection of its creator - this world, that is. It has yet to offer any real maturing."

The figure that spoke was thin, tall, and looked sickly, despite the odd perfection that lingered around him. He was, after all, a god, and that came with undeniable beauty. Long black hair, clean and shiny slid down the new speaker's back. His skin was pale, and looked as though it had never seen sunlight. This was not the case, and in fact it was something of his race - something beyond human, sprung from the loins of the giantess that had spawned those around Vali. His eyes were a glowing yellow, and they too looked onto the area below with the same apparent agenda.

"Boys, boys, do not let your excitement push you over what you can do. Remember, this earth is not without those of specialty. Have you not heard of..."

"Stop with your nonsense, Hel," Fenrir spoke forth, his voice raised into that of a harmless snarl. "I will not be forced into considering mere mortals as anything to compete with in all seriousness. We gods created them, and we can thus bring forth what ever history it is that we want to them..."

"Each of you shall seal your mouths before you cause boiling in a location that cannot handle heat."

Silence was caused. Each voice faded and fell back, each in complete loyalty to their brother, Vali. He was the perfect child, the only one that was made in the perfect image of Loki himself. Vali was all but too attractive, blessed with the superior genes of the gods of the AEsir, and those in Asgard. That, of course, paired with the intricate genes of the giants of Neiflheim. Another step would cause the snow to part at Vali's feet. They were here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Loki
Loki

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top