The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBig Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_voting_barBig Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBig Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_voting_barBig Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan]

Post by someguy626 June 23rd 2012, 2:51 pm

Vulcan looked upwards as he heard the sound of the approaching aircraft a bright light was shining down directly into his glowing eyes. He had only wanted to be left alone, but now this woman claimed to be part of their military, a military that would take anything they could find to use as a weapon. He knew how these things worked, the might of a Pyrovilian on any human battlefield would cause the enemy to tremble with fear and be left as nothing but ashes when he was finished. But that was not what Vulcan desired.... He turned to Skyler "I trusted you...and you brought THEM HERE" he screamed at her. With a swing of his giant stone arm he swatted at the girl with the backside of his massive fist. With his other arm he held it up to the air and fired a jet of magma shooting towards the helicopter. He would be no nation's play toy, he would be free.

someguy626

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan]

Post by Chellizard June 23rd 2012, 3:05 pm

Skyler jumped up and was a bit hurt by Vulcan's words at this point. She was about to open her mouth to speak when he backhanded her and sent her flying. She bounced off of the ground TWICE before she safely landed on her feet in a crouched position. Now dirty and covered in red clay, she ran forward and was cursing underneath of her breath as she ran. "You idiot.. I don't work for them anymore!" The aircraft, seeing the incoming magma, rose up quickly and avoided it. "Throw me! Throw me at the helicopter. They wouldn't expect me of all people to be thrown at them. Do it. I'll stop them." She jumped up so that Vulcan could grab her in mid air and she was prepared. She had her knife her hand, fingers slipped through the knuckle holes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Big Rocky Blues Under the Southern Heat [Skylar + Vulcan] - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 June 24th 2012, 12:42 am

Vulcan wasn't sure if he could trust Skyler anymore, if she had brought them here, then throwing her at them would possibly allow her to escape. Though if she tried he could always shoot down the plane with more magma. "Very well" he said angrily catching her body in mid air and swinging his massive arm, sending the woman hurtling through the air towards the helicopter, as she flew he prepared himself my holding both arms upwards aiming at the helicopter, if it made any move to retreat, two jets of magma would fly out of his hands and send the bastards to hell.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

"For my Next Trick, I'll make you DISSAPEAR"
- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 1:44 am

Once picked up by Vulcan, she braced herself for the throw. And then, she was off. Like a baseball thrown from a professional pitcher's hand. She narrowed her eyes and then carefully landed herself onto the railing of the helicopter's frame. She almost fell off, but her hand grasped tightly onto the railing. She pulled herself up, her knife between her teeth as she tugged. She then slid her knife from her mouth and into her hand and when a hand grabbed for her, she sliced precisely across the man's wrist. It made him bleed out from this altitude much quicker than if they were on ground floor. She chuckled and tugged the body and had it tossed over her shoulder while she pulled up into the helicopter and held her knife up against the guns that two other men were holding. The driver was sweating bullets, begging for them to do whatever the silver haired lady wanted. "I want you to land this helicopter over by my friend, Vulcan. And then I want you to tell me WHY you were searching this field." The driver made eye contact with the other men and directed them to put their guns down. Skyler wasn't playing games. She would kill everyone here and pilot this aircraft herself. She had before. The helicopter was then landed in the field next to Vulcan and the engine was cut off. Skyler, using only her knife, ushered the men out of the helicopter and closer to Vulcan. "What should we do with them?"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 June 24th 2012, 3:15 am

Vulcan growled with unpleasantness as the three men knelt before him and Skyler, "You came, hoping to contain what can never be chained, and you brought but four men?" he chuckled slightly at the foolishness of the military of earth. "you should have brought more, he stared at the three of them, all ready to shit themselves, he looked deep into the eyes of one looking back up at him with a terrified look in his eyes "Perfect....you shall be the example" he grabbed hold of the man's heads with his massive hand and crushed it in an instant, red liquid dripping through the cracks in his fingers. "Disgusting.." he snarled as his fist glowed hot red, burning away the leftovers of the man's head. "If you do not explain to us why you have come here, why you searched for me, you shall end up as your accomplice here" he pointed at the decapitated corpse of the dead man, his neck still spurting out jets of blood. He turned away from the two of them but looked back quickly over his shoulder. "And for whichever one of you doesn't talk, i'll start from the bottom end of your body instead."

"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 3:36 am

Skyler stepped back and stood alongside of Vulcan. Bringing him these men were proof she was on his side, and no longer worked for such a military. She was truly something else now. She killed a man in cold blood. Now she took another man's life and tossed him from a helicopter, and here she was, intimidating by herself, let alone standing next to a powerful Pyrovillan. She felt full of power and confidence she had never had in her lifetime. And now.. now she was something else. She smirked and slashed her blade out and slit one of the other men's cheek's quite deep. The motion was fluid and quick. He fell over, blood spilling to stain the desert floor. The other man almost fainted but held strong for a simple helicopter pilot. "So.. which of you are going to speak?" Her eyes flicked from the man and then to Vulcan. "Hmn.. anyone?" She asked, turning her attention from Vulcan and to the men, both on the verge of passing out from fear.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 June 26th 2012, 9:16 pm

Vulcan stared at the man on the ground who's face had been cut by Skyler, his blood dripping into the dirt. "Doesn't look like this one will be saying anything."[/b[ He grabbed the man by the leg and lifted him high into the air. The man could have said anything right now to save his life, but the cut along his cheeks and the blood in his mouth let him do little more than gurgle in pain. Vulcan's hand began to glow red and the man in his hand began screaming in pain. Magma was flowing through the inside of his body into his hand, heating up his rocky fist and burning the man's leg away. The man screamed out in agony "WE GOT A CALL!" the man continued to scream as Vulcan dropped him onto the ground, most of the man's thigh had been burned away, leaving nothing but a horrific cauterized chunk of his leg left. Vulcan looked at the two men [b]"Keep talking or you're next" he threatened as he looked at the only remaining man who hadn't been injured yet.

"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 26th 2012, 11:50 pm

Skyler grimaced from the smell of burning flesh, but held a straight face. It was how quickly it burnt, though, that made her stomach churn. Vulcan was powerful. He could probably burn Skyler to death, too. Good thing they were friends. At the mention of getting a call, Skyler nodded. She knew it. She chuckled and moved a hand up to fiddle with her dog tags while she paced lightly. She then crouched down next to the man and pressed the tip of her blade against his ear. She was pressing into his flesh, about to stab through his auricle. He was gritting his teeth and whimpering. She chuckled and pulled her blade back. After being around death, and killing people for so long, it was so easy to hurt people. She knew all the right places, being a surgeon, and even if she could help save people.. she was helping Vulcan. "It was anonymous..! I swear! But it was urgent! And they sent in pictures! Puh-pleaasee don't kill me.." He was whimpering, crying, and blubbering all over the place, rolling around on the dirt.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 July 2nd 2012, 3:11 am

Vulcan stamped the ground once in disappointment. "You're not worth my time....Skyler, do what you want with these two....just make it painful" as Vulcan began walking away so Skyler could do her business he thought of who might've been searching for him. Perhaps it would be best to burn the nearby town to the ground and leave no survivors, that way whoever had called the military would be sure to burn.... but it was a larger town and would take too long to search and destroy every last human in the city. "Only one way to find out" Vulcan waited for Skyler to finish her business, then he would approach her and ask her what she knew about human military's work with any form of extraterrestrial beings. They must have had some section set aside for dealing with beings like him. Then again knowing human's they would be stupid enough to think that they even COULD take on a being like him. Whatever the military had brought with them in the chopper, it definitely hadn't been enough to take him down.

"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 6:21 am

Skyler moved with easy, quickly stepping in after Vulcan stepped away, his thunderous stomps shaking the ground slightly. She grinned at the men and started to work her magic. She sliced in the precise places, making simple cuts to immobilize each man. She then thrust her knife into the bottom of their jaw and cut through their tongue and into the roof of their mouth. She did not penetrate brain. The screams that followed were gruesome. She closed her eyes and said a silent prayer before ending their lives.

"Vulcan.. torch the bodies to destroy the evidence." She said, cleaning her blade off on one of the men's shirt. They lay in a mangled fashion, blood staining the sand below them. She stepped away and sheathed her blade, clearing her throat while her hands stretched and she popped each knuckle to relieve the stress of taking, yet again, two more lives. She sighed and closed her eyes. 'Forgive me, father, for I have sinned..' She wasn't always religious, but lately, saying a private prayer in her head made her feel just a little bit better about taking lives.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by someguy626 July 7th 2012, 2:30 pm

Vulcan slowly walked back towards the bodies of the killed soldiers "Very well." he said angrily, not enjoying the fact that Skyler was in a way, giving him orders. He slowly walked towards the small pile of bodies Skyler had provided for him and his eyes opened wide. It seemed that Skyler was an artisan of death, quick with her tongue and even quicker with a knife. As he let magma flow from his hands the necrotic painting that lay in front of him slowly melted away. He turned back to Skyler, eyes full with intent. "Skyler, you said that at one time you were a member of the military, have you any idea who could be behind sending these men after me? They must be very overconfident, or just very...VERY stupid."

"BURN WITH ME"
- Vulcan
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:

- Shenk
- Theme Song
Powergrid
Spoiler:
someguy626
someguy626

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 29th 2012, 6:48 am

She crossed her arms just beneath her bosom, one of her hands, however, moving to fiddle with her dog tags. Her mind was elsewhere right now, but she had heard Vulcan. She looked up at him, her head shaking slowly. "To be honest.. The men who are after you are not part of the American Military... I think it's something deeper.." she was very vague with her words. She then let her mind click into the correct flow of patterns and et cetera and it clicked. "I have some research to do. Take care of yourself, Vulcan. I do sense we'll be meeting again." as she spoke, she was making sure she had all of her things on her person. She sheathed her blade and started for her car. She had a path to follow, and now was not the time to dawdle on such small, simple things. There was more to what happened tonight. Vulcan needed to go become one with a lone mountain and hide out for the time being. He was not fit to be out in the open like he was when Skyler found him. She was on the road, driving off toward New York. She would have to circle back to where it all began.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top