The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sunday Morning [[Open]]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Morning [[Open]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Morning [[Open]]

Post by Kaira May 19th 2012, 10:14 am

I'm so surprised you would dare
You make me want to forget

Still in guard of the crystal, Autumn felt a little bit relieved that the other two were simply minding her own business. It wasn't everyday that the museum had little kids come over to tour the place. Of course they had their own little field trips and the tourist influx was high, it was very rare for someone to actually knock over something. She had to take responsibility of the kid though and make sure he wasn't going around somewhere that wasn't part of his tour.

She sighed when she realized he was probably following around the Native American looking girl. She wondered why he was doing it. Was it for the information? There was no one here who could explain the crystal to him better than she can. She was, after all, a historian. She was well informed and remembered things easily. What people here didn't know was that she could swipe the crystal and no one would ever notice.

But if people, even this little kid, was drawn to it like this; who's to say that it didn't have some weird power? Autumn was a kind of person who liked to observe people after all, and though she felt nothing radiating off that Aztec crystal, she was sure these people knew something about it. She knew how much it was worth. She knew where it came from, and she knew enough about it. She knew what kind of people would pay for an item and how much they would give extra.

She smiled. Her thoughts were greedy and deceitful, but weren't all woman's thoughts the same?

"I can tell you about the skull if you want." She offered.

Naga||Autumn

Kaira

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by keblinky May 19th 2012, 10:52 am

Oh, well then looks like I won't have to tell you about that vortex of hateful energy then kid, the worker can tell you. Me, I wanna talk to you about that little snarky Aztec spirit my friend Kayuk has been hearing calling us "savages". Sam now knew that the amount of pressure she was putting on the kid was tremendous, she herself hated having people ask her about her powers. The only reason she was ousting the kid was that the avatar he seemed to be holding within himself was nearly identical to those in the stone. Sam, waiting for his response was impatiently tapping her sneakers against the floor. Well, well, well that little Jaguar won't be so happy to tell us were he's from. muttered Kayuk in Sam's head. No he won't, no he won't replied Sam with a grin spreading across her face. The crystal was already beginning to take hold around the people, as it only ever really activates around crowds of unique individuals. Sam was getting a bit more vicious than usual from its influence, and there is yet to be seen the effect of the crystal on the other heroes and villains of NYC.
keblinky
keblinky
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "quantity has a quality all its own"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring-Heeled Jack May 24th 2012, 3:34 pm

Agosto already pretty could guess at the spiteful magic that surrounded the Obsidian Crystal; what he wanted to know was where it had originated. However, the Red Skinned girl kept him from hearing from the the lovely Red Haired Lady. She also outed him. The first part was nearly unforgivable; who was this chicka to come in and block his game!? Well, his twelve year old game, but game still! The second part however, he didn't know exactly how to react to. He assumed she knew that he had Animal Spirit Magic, because that's how Agosto knew that she did. But he never expected her to blurt it out like that, he wouldn't go blabbering on about other people's magic powers. Guess I'm just a nice guy he observed dryly. Well this was going to change things. He figured he'd have to explain to the others present now too. Good thing the only people in the museum seemed to be the workers, present company, and his class which was off on the other side of the building by now.

"Alright," Agosto said "You got me." He couldn't believe he was going to do this in front of complete strangers. But he sensed something off about all of them anyways, so maybe he could trust them? Logic was not his strong point though espescailly with the Jaguar in his ear YES! FINALLY! I WILL BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF THE WEAK FOR THE GLORIOUS LORD OF DARK MAGIC!!!! Chill hombre, way too many exclamation marks in that one. Agosto chided as he reached into his back-pack and retrieved the tanned Jaguar head mask. "Okay, I know there's more to this crystal, but I don't know if I'm the best one to explain it, so I'm going to let my friend try. Stand back." He flipped the mask over and onto his head. He laced up the shoe string style laces that ran down the back of it. For a moment it was quiet and awkward and smelled really sweaty inside the mask. Then he felt the power course through him, each vein feeling as though it was throbbing out of his flesh and the mask constricting tightly. Suddenly his body emitted a wave of white light and a guttural snarling growl could be heard

In the place of a fairly scrawny, fully clothed twelve-year old boy, was now standing an uber buff Jaguar headed man in leather undies and a loin cloth. Hey, Agosto didn't choose the clothes. Now he and the Jaguar spirit were fused 100% in mind and body, and their thoughts synced together with Agosto's pure heart and focused thoughts the only thing keeping the Jaguar from going on a rampage. He spoke with a voice several octaves deeper and undercut with the the deep ominous purring of a big cat. "I am Savage Jaguar. The cub you met just moments ago is a constituent of mine. He was right to tell you that I can tell you more about this stone, though he as he was, could not. The stones such as these "Smoking Mirrors" were used as portals through space by the Shaman of the Aztecs. The open up to a shadow realm, between worlds. A realm of dark reflections. It is here, in the space between spaces, that many of our Na'hual, something like wizards, imprisoned malevolent spirits. Some for the greater good, others exploited their vile captives for power. Either way, this stone contains a power Animal Totem, of what kind I know not. I do sense the magical barrier is weak however. Unless the spirit is released fully and vanquished somehow, then his magic will continue to seep out and contaminate all who approach it, as it tried to Agosto.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spring-Heeled Jack
Spring-Heeled Jack

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 27th 2012, 3:58 pm

Scarletta had just sent the message when the man suddenly piped up from in front of her. Scar reflectively slid the phone into her back pocket an allowed her top to fall over her jeans again hiding her communicaton device from view. You shouldn't really leave your phone in your back pocket, and Scar wouldn't have dreamed of doing it in London but she was in a museum with a select amount of people whom she was sure could not withstand a lava-hot burn if they tried to mug her. Her eyes moved to the badge and a hint of a smile curved her lips upwards, dimples appearing in her cheeks. She hadn't thought anyone had seen her reaction to the stone and she was thinking quickly of an excuse to give him. She couldn't tell him that within the stone lay a dormant dark energy that if released could rupture the whole of New York. The stone in a sense was a prison. She couldn't tell a paramedic that.

"Burned..." she mused. Could you get burnt by ice? Frost bite felt like a burning sensation. It froze up the blood in a limb and rendered it useless. Perhaps burned was the best way of explaining it. "It was more... shock from the cold," she ventured as an explanation. Her eyes flicked to the stone. "I didn't think it would be so cold." Her eyes roamed back to the worried man in front of her. Deciding to ease his worry she held out her hand to him so he could inspect the hand which had touched the stone. Apart from a little black smudge which was quickly fading, her skin looked normal. If he touched it on the other hand it would be extremely hot, worse than a fever brought on by Spanish flu which had wiped out more people than the first world war.

"Perfectly fine," she said with a reassuring smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Painstake May 28th 2012, 2:49 am

Silas eyed the woman's extended hand, seeking any sign of damage. She had seemed almost amused with his concern, but behind the wry smile and agreeable demeanor was a slight deception. Likely nothing impactful so far as her apparently uninjured hand, but still something more. It was the glance that given her up, the same shift in attention that tipped the hand of druggies and domestic victims keeping secrets. He was also playing at a slight deception, so he decided to let it go.

"May I?" Silas said in his most reassuring voice. He reached for her hand touching a small, dark smudge on the end of her finger which seemed to just wipe away. He swore there had been something there, and did not feel the heat on contact that he had initially been intrigued by. "I see... looks like you has a small case of dust smudge." Silas smirked and returned her hand. "Should clear up on it's own, but I think I can still help you out" Rummaging in his pocket for a moment, he produced a small squeeze bottle of hand sanitizer and handed it over to his fellow museum tourist. "Liberal application... whenever." he said with a shrug.

Supposing he would never get his answer about her temperature subversively, Silas concluded he would level with her. "I did have one other question about your..."

Silas was struck silent by a sudden burst of light and nothing less than the battle cry of a blood-crazed beast from down the atrium. His inner marine quickly stepped in to replace his inner medic.

"DOWN!" He barked with sudden authority.

Silas clapped his hand on the strangers shoulder and crouched with his back to the stone display. Although only circumstantial this woman was now his charge; whatever was happening, she was a civilian and he was duty-bound to keep her out of trouble. Silas edged himself to the end of the display to peer around the corner but was distracted by a scent. Dry ice? Whatever it was, it was cold and wafting from above. He glanced up to find the source of the cold.

A thin plume of cool vapor was rolling down from the surface of the stone. He recalled what his ward had said; about the stone feeling cold. As the vapor rolled onto him, his left hand cramped a bit and his world took on a slight red hue. Something seemed to be activating his imbued ability slightly, as if the vapor were made of pure untempered pain. He focused on shutting the force out, but he could already see a thin line of blood staining his shirt from the inside right over his heart. Instinctively, Silas looked back to his patient with gestures that meant "eyes on me, fall back!". Praying she understood, he began a low dash to the calendar stone display, away from the pain-filled vapor.

Painstake Character Bio
Spoiler:

"...when death comes it's swift and, my friend, we end up all the same..."
Painstake
Painstake

Number of posts : 22
Job : Emergency Operator
Humor : More often than not
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top