The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_voting_barFury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_voting_barFury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul]

Post by Lahnah May 2nd 2012, 8:54 pm

Lahnah’s energy swelled up around the palms of her hands, blue energy flying everywhere as she concentrated heavily on trying to get through his tough skin, it was practically made of rock! However, she’d no more than just started to heal him when Alan reacted negatively by launching himself backwards through a wall, a look of agony on his face. The tiny vampire yelped as he did so, falling over onto her waiting arms which quickly died down to their regular pale flesh. She looked through the hole he made, confused as to why he’d run from her, and got up from the floor, chasing after her new friend.

The psychotic woman who was babbling nonsense, desperate to gain the belief of the receptionist who was kindly arguing that the patient was there because she had forgotten to take her medication, therefore she was probably just seeing things again. However insane she was though, she had been right about Sul and Lahnah, all it took to convince the others now, was Alan bursting through the walls and breathing fire.

Lahnah stopped dead in her tracks as the flames billowed from his maw like an angry dragon, and stood there dumbstruck as his skin caught fire. People went running out of the building screaming, a fire alarm went off next to her, and next thing she knew a police officer had grabbed her off the floor and carried her away. “…to safety…” was all she managed to catch her ‘rescuer’ say as he careened out the revolving doors with the others, a helpless Lahnah swung over his back like a rag doll.

Devastated, Lahnah reached her hand out towards Sul and shouted, “ALAN!! NO!” and with that the doors closed behind her and she lost sight of him. The officer who swept her away put her down next to him when they were at a safe distance and put his hands on her shoulders like a father would to a small child. “I’m sorry, but I can’t let you go back there, it isn’t safe…I will pray for your friend.” He told her, trying to smile at her, but she just looked at him sobbing. She felt as though it was all her fault that Alan was in pain, and whatever was happening to him was because she couldn’t heal him fast enough.
Please…” She whispered to the kind man, “Please…I don’t care if I die, please let me go back…I can save him.” Tears streamed down her cheeks as she thought about how she could never forgive herself if he died because she didn’t go back to him. However, the officer only sighed and shook his head, calling over a paramedic who’d been in the hospital. “Are there any blankets around here? This young lady is in shock.” He told the woman who came over, she peered over her shoulder as though looking for something, then nodded and ran back to an ambulance that had been stopped during the evacuation.

She came back a moment later with a thermal blanket and handed it to Lahnah, but she was only able to resist the urge to hiss at her in her anger, let alone take the stupid blanket. The officer sighed again and tried to offer the warmth to her himself, but she didn’t need it and turned her head from him in cold silence instead. “Fine. I’ll leave you alone, but I’ll be watching you.” He told her, dropping the silvery fabric on her lap and walking away.
When he had left, Lahnah stared back at the hospital, her face soaked in tears, and her mind unable to process what was happening, all she knew was Alan was in there hurt and there wasn’t anything she could do about it but sulk.

Lahnah

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul]

Post by Sul-Fury May 2nd 2012, 10:44 pm

He was alive, somehow. He was surprised he had not passed out from the pain. His body was weak, his joints felt like they were made of jelly. People ran towards the exit, frightened, afraid. They should be, he was too. He looked up at Lahnah as an officer picked her up and rushed her towards the exit. Everything seemed in slow motion to him. "ALAN!! NO!" she cried out as she was rushed towards the exit. The flames began to engulf his entire body, covering his head and torso. He couldn't explain what was happening to him, but he knew everyone needed to get out. He was clinging onto life for that one purpose.

As soon as Lahnah had gotten hauled out of the building, he could hold on no longer. His strength was completely sapped. His body began to illuminate, heating up the entire room. Something triggered within him, mentally telling him that he was going to release energy, whether he wanted to or not. And he clearly didn't want to, people were still nearby and in the building.

"Gnnhh.." he tried clenched his fists and scrunched his face trying to fight the energy emission but was unsuccessful. His mouth stretched open as wide as his body allowed, as he let out a mighty yell that echoed through the halls. Then as fate had chosen, the energy was released. A large explosion erupted from Sul-Fury's body, sweeping unavoidable flames throughout the entire hallways in the first level of the hospital. People running by had their flesh instantly seared off from their bodies and were flown backwards into ash.

From outside, the entire structure appeared to begin collapsing. The bricks on the ground level were shot out into the streets, and the glass sliding doors and windows shattered and released flames out of the building, releasing a black smoke high into the air. The structure began to collapse since the lower frame was completely demolished. It appeared as if the structure was melting, as layer by layer, the building was falling crushed and broken to the ground. Dust and debris filled the streets as the officers and random citizens were trying to get everyone back from the destruction. When the dust had settled, all that remained was a smoldering pile of rubble, engulfed by never-ending flames.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah May 7th 2012, 7:38 pm

(ooc: this fits the mood quite well, it made me cry when I listened to it and read back xD

Lahnah watched in tears as the building began to collapse only moments after the officer left her presence, leaving a menacing buzzing in her strong ears. She could make out muffled screaming coming from all directions, but she barely even realized in her shock that the explosion had been so far reaching that debris was flying about the evacuated crowd in enormous chunks. People were gagging on a thick rancid smog that bellowed from the flames consuming the hospital, and some of them even lay crushed beneath boulders. One straggler had been thrown from the blast and was now impaled through the chest by a rusted rod protruding from a flung hunk of cement.

When the innocent vampiress came from her stupor, she continued to stare in disbelief at the rubble before her, unable to accept what had just happened. It didn’t seem to even register that she was covered in scratches –most of those already completely healed- and had a massive wound across her right arm that was bleeding excessively, she’d been struck with a spray of metal and glass but her mind seemed to have left her body for she didn’t feel anything yet.

ALAN!” She cried out when her voice was working again; she was fully processing what had happened and took the chaos around her as an opportunity to rush for the burning rubble. Even heavily wounded her speed did not fail her, within a few seconds she reached her peek speed and barreled through the inferno –just before leaping into it, she heard a man scream at her to stop but it was too late.

This time she felt the pain, the searing anguish of her flesh being peeled away and her regeneration desperately trying to heal her, but Lahnah knew it wouldn’t be able to take it, the injuries from the flames would be too great. She still had yet to take notice of the disgusting laceration on her shoulder that was gushing a crimson waterfall; her eyes were bent on seeing only one thing, and that was Alan safe and sound. For some untold reason, she felt a connection with the gentle giant, a future friendship that went passed words…it already took leaps and bounds beyond explanation of her current insane behavior.

If I can…just make it to…Alan! Please…be OK!” She thought, desperately clinging to consciousness -for the second time that evening- as she forced her way through the embers and the collapsing debris. Finally she saw his hulking form and stumbled, coughing, over to him, “A-alan…” She sputtered, sitting her bloodied, burnt body next to him.

He was still on fire, it appeared his skin was highly combustible, but persistence wouldn’t allow her to believe he was dead. Lahnah really wasn’t sure what to do, she could put her hands through the flames again and heal him, but every time she risked her own wellbeing further, the less energy she had to heal Alan. The vampire was at a loss, she didn’t have any other choice but to sacrifice herself…Cain was not going to be pleased. Her eyes started to tear up again at the thought of Cain; she really loved him, what would he do if she were to die…just the idea of it made her ache. “I’m sorry…I love you Cainey…” She thought then plunged her arms into the blaze around Sul.

Agony clutched at her flesh like dancing devils, flickering up her body in a bloody tango. Lahnah wanted to pull away but she knew she couldn’t, she wanted to scream in torment but smoke clogged her lungs, her mind was slipping away slowly as it stopped regenerating and focused every ounce of what was left in her in order to heal Alan. If she had been capable of it, she was sure she would have thrown up, though her stomach fluctuated and caused her to dry heave.

Alan…I…almost made it…I’m sorry…” She croaked, closing her eyes as the flames threatened to lick up her face at any moment, “Please wake up…” And with that thought she collapsed in a heap, passed out cold with orange and red demons cackling around her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 Lasig10
stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 7th 2012, 10:13 pm

The tower crumbled on top of him, large pieces of concrete and structurally supporting rebar clanged against his body, mostly bouncing off or breaking in half. But it didn't take long before the weakened hero fell to his knees in his weakened state and face-planted on the ground, with his arms outstretched. A violent storm brewed within his DNA, changing it drastically. He could feel the place crumbling on top of him, and the flames incinerating the helpless within. He slowly lost consciousness until the mutation was complete.

Lahnah despite gaining severe injuries stormed the flaming structure, gaining even worse ones. Though she reached Sul, he couldn't hear any of the words she spoke. He wasn't completely covered by debris, so she was still capable of finding him. She tried using all of her strength to heal him, rather. A sacrifice, she collapsed next to him. The healing once against enhanced his mutation speed, rapidly changing his DNA completely. His eyes shot open, seeing flames and corpses. His right eye twitched from the sight of what he already knew was his fault. Rising to his feet, crumbling debris fell off of him. As well, Lahnah rolled over. He didn't know she was there at first but she was the only other surviving thing here. Though she was hurt really badly. He grit his teeth so hard he thought they'd bleed. What happened here? And why? How did she get back inside? He needed to get her out immediately.

Though his hands were still in flames, he had to grab her. He didn't know what else he could do for her, she had to get out. Running towards the former entrance of the building, he spread out his hand in front of him, knocking down any obstacle in his path. He finally reached outside of the building, quickly placing Lahnah on the ground so not to burn her flesh any further. By then the police and fire department had shown up. Firemen came running up to Sul and Lahnah with fire blankets, smothering the flames on them.

Sul whipped off the blanket after it extinguished the flames. He wasn't hurt physically. He was gravely wounded internally. He had been the cause of so much suffering this day. He looked around, as everyone stared at him. Murmuring spread throughout the crowd. Those that didn't know it was him who caused it were slowly finding out.

"That's the guy!" the crazy lady from earlier screamed out. "He bombed the building!" she yelled, pointing her index finger at Sul. The police raised their pistols at him, telling him to put his arms in the air. He complied, though didn't budge from Lahnah's side. She had to be okay, he wouldn't accept anything less. The ambulance showed, as two first aid response units ran out towards the wounded. One of them came to Lahnah despite Sul being there to check over her injuries.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 8th 2012, 4:51 pm

The sun was a vampire’s worst nightmare, but to a certain beautiful young vampiress it seemed to only affect her a little bit. And she loved to sneak off when Cain was asleep which usually ended with her getting into some sort of harm. Sure, in reality they had only been ‘together’, least in Lahnah’s mind, for about two weeks but every other day it seemed she ended up in some form of trouble. He yawned when he woke up and turned only to see her body gone from the bed and rolled his eyes once again. He attached the Kilij of Shadows into its sheath and summoned a shadow monster, it told him what he really already knew.

Throwing on one of his famous purple shirts and his infamous slick black leather jacket, Cain left his master bedroom and used the shadows to descend him to the first floor. Once there he motioned for a tracker and tossed them one of Lahnah’s shirts, they took a sniff and cracked their neck before taking off out of the apartment. Cain raced off after them but obviously slower sense he himself was not granted super human speed and instead has the shadow manipulation, strength, and durability. It took them a while but they eventually ended up at a hospital that was burning to the ground and already in rubble. Raising an eyebrow Cain looked at the tracker and he pointed over to where she was. She was passed out in a flame blanket on the ground surrounded by people. When Cain walked up they told him to back off but he simply glared his eyes and said “That’s, my girl in there you back off.” The twenty four year old vampire walked past the guards and up to her.

He kneeled down and placed a hand on her, moving her hair out of her eyes he muttered a curse under his breath. Moving his hand down to just below her neck he felt for her pulse and luckily found a very faint one but she was badly injured even with her healing from burns of some sort. While he examined her, he listened to what was being said by all those around him. The people were saying that the big guy standing next to them was the cause of all this. Standing up to his height of five foot eight he looked up at the big guy obviously not scared of him, arms crossed over his chest he spit on the ground, the side not where Lahnah was.

“You’re Tall. Did you do this to my girl, ass hole?” He muttered blood red eyes glaring into the man, he didn’t know who he was but his ‘pet’, though he’d never call her that,/girlfriend was hurt and broken on the ground and everyone seemed to think he did it so why shouldn’t Cain? At least that was his reasoning, when and if this guy explained himself or Lahnah healed enough to talk they were not going to be on good terms. And one did not want to be on bad terms with the Lord of the Shadows, though of course sense the police had never seen him yet they didn’t know Cain was that ‘man’.

Cain Vulsore
Fury is as Sul-Fury does [Closed; Lahnah and Sul] - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah May 8th 2012, 7:01 pm

Lahnah remained unconscious through the entire ordeal, her body felt the fire on Sul’s arms wrap around her legs and the skin there reacted appropriately, but her mind was gone for the time being. Her head lulled lifeless to the side as Alan set her down, and what paramedics that were in the area still surrounded her mutilated form, shouting orders. The officer that had gotten her out of the building beforehand strutted up to the gentle giant with a precautionary grasp on his gun holster. He eyed him untrustingly but spoke up, “She’s fond of you, that one; ran right back into your blasted inferno no matter what I did to stop her.” His face was cold and angry but he didn’t move to arrest him yet, his goal was much less humane. “She was beautiful, damn shame she wasted it on you.” With that he growled and walked off towards an ambulance as more people began to swarm around Lahnah’s unresponsive body.

Even when Cain arrived, she didn’t so much as stir. All the energy she had to regenerate had been used in helping Alan, so she was fighting the blood loss and the agony on her own accord that night; so far it was a losing battle. A paramedic hollered loudly from inside the huddled group of men and woman, “WE’RE LOSING HER!!” and an eruption of franticness broke out. Everyone attending to her began working at double the speed, when all of a sudden there was a startled gasp out of the commotion, “Her heart isn’t beating! Get the paddles! Quick!” Little did they know she never had a beating heart to begin with, the blood in her veins was not like a humans, it was specially produced by an entirely different organ unique to vampires. However, electricity would kill her for sure, meaning everyone would be in for a true disaster if the paddles got to her chest and had nowhere to channel.

_____

Deep within the chasms of her mind, Lahnah stood alone in a black void covered in mist. Her feet felt like they were standing on something solid but when she looked down or around her there was nothing there but endless darkness forever. She felt no pain here but then she realized she felt absolutely nothing, except that she wanted to die.

An overwhelming sensation of readiness swept over her, tugging at something deep within the core of her body until the tugging began to physically pull a soft white light from within her chest. The orb floated there for a moment then whisked off at a speed beyond what any living thing could run. When it was seemingly a tiny spec of white, like a lone star in the night, she reached an arm out for it, prepared to go after it and fall into the abyss forever. But something stopped her.

Images conjured up before her eyes like holograms of the real thing, vivid as day upon the mist. Cain was walking towards her along with her baby sister, her mother, and Alan. They all needed her, she couldn’t die yet, she had to come back and live; because of Cain she was just beginning to see what life really felt like…or at least she was seeing what it could be soon if she stayed loyal; loyal to her friends, loyal to her family, loyal to life.

I have to go back” She announced, dropping her hand and finding that her voice echoed forever, bouncing off some unseen force, perhaps the corners of her inner psyche. “I can’t go yet, I have to go back!” She repeated to the echo which also repeated her sentiments until it clashed with the other sound waves trapped within her and twined around each other over and over. The strange light vanished with the second notion, and she remained trapped in the void, hoping she could break free and praying that the next time the light appeared it wouldn’t just consume her whole.

stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 8th 2012, 9:05 pm

Sul stood there hovering over Lahnah as Cain approached him. Though quite smaller in stature, the man looked up at him with a chip on his shoulder, itching to start something as he spat on the ground in front of Sul. He felt terrible for what just happened, though he couldn't even explain what the phenomenon even was. The only thing he was certain of was that he was completely to blame for what happened. Though he saw no way he could get out of the situation. Nobody could.

Instead of responding to Cain immediately, his glowing saturated yellow eyes shifted attention to Lahnah. He was like a statue, otherwise. You could barely tell he was breathing. His eyes reverted back to meet Cain's. "It appears I am responsible for what happened today, though I cannot explain how it occurred. I plan to do my best in paying for what I've done. I apologize for Lahnah. She was a friend of mine too. She risked her life to try to save mine, I wish she hadn't." He said. Though it was evident he was sincere with every word he spoke.

Even if someone tried to pick a fight with him, would he resist? The way he felt at the moment was indescribable. For years he tried to save people and suddenly he became the source of death and suffering for many involuntarily. His eyes shifted back to Lahnah as they tried to revive her back to life. There was no way he could be near people after this. He would have to be in a solitary location until he could discover what was happening within him. The pain of the transformation was gone, but something lingered. Something that had told him internally, "You've changed.".

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 8th 2012, 9:32 pm

Cain listened to what the man said and the things said around him, he may not be the smartest man in the world but he knew this man would pay for what he had done. As he was about to act upon this he noticed the fools rushing at Lahnah with the electric paddles and cursed under his breath. He rushed over there moving them out of the way and kneeling down next to her. “You touch her with those damn paddles and I will literally kill all of you with my bare hands.” He snarled and placed his hands upon her cheek and slowly rubbed it then sighed softly. He cracked his neck and picked her up walking up to the tall guy and grabbing him on the shoulder. “You did this to her so you are going to help her.” He mutters using the shadows to give him an extra pull as he pulls the giant man out of the area and behind a wall and then cracked his knuckles. “You see her, she is going to die and unless you give her your blood.” He muttered letting the shadows cut into his arm then saw that this was not normal blood. It was acidic kind of like Eris’ and this made him curse. He looked down at Lahnah and muttered curses under his breath then had shadows whip out of the alley like road and grab a random pedestrian. “Your damn lucky you got acidic blood or you would be the one she was devouring.” He spoke as he picked up his hands and cut into the man’s neck with his nails, the blood dripping down as he tasted it. Nodding his head at the flavor he placed Lahnah’s body underneath the blood mouth open so she could get the boost she needed. “Come back damn it.”
((tell me if i should change anything))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 8th 2012, 11:05 pm

Shadows began to swirl around him and the area, it was evident that Cain had been controlling them after he caused them to budge Sul closer to Lahnah, though he was already basically next to her. The shadow began to writhe on his forearm, creating a small incision before slithering away. A few droplets of his acidic blood trickled down his arm, but Cain already knew it wasn't compatible with the young girl vampire.

Instead he volunteered another person to be a donor, which Sul wasn't too thrilled about but as long as he survived the encounter he wouldn't make a big deal about it. The damage had been done before he could react anyways, however it didn't seem to be working. She wasn't responding to the blood, though her boyfriend would probably know a bit more about how she worked than Sul did.

"It isn't working. Let the physicians try to revive her, that could be a start." he had good intentions, though he had no idea of how it could possibly end her life there.

((Lahnah forfeited one turn))

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 9th 2012, 7:46 pm

((I warn now this post will be crappy I have no freaken clue what to do, but it seems a Sul vs Cain fight was requested.))

Cain watched as the blood trickled down into her mouth but didn’t seem to affect her. She was obviously deep under even with her healing. Whatever this punk ass tall brute did to her he would pay for it. Cracking his knuckles the shadows rose up all around them as if dancing in the air. He snarled and let the other shadows drop the man on the ground, cracking his neck the shadows shot out at the brute with as much power as he could muster. These shadows were strong enough to take out even the great Pain so there was no way this fool who harmed Lahnah could stop them. Setting Lahnah down softly against the wall he jumped backwards and pulls out his Kilij and slashed out at him, the kilij slashed out shadows that could easily cut this man’s skin. He was pissed for what this man had done to her that much was obvious and he was going to show him what happened when you messed with the Lord of Shadows. "You're going to pay for what you did big guy."

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah May 10th 2012, 9:15 pm

Lahnah felt lost in the darkness of her void. The echoes bounced around her mind forever, confusing her, making it difficult to figure out what she should do. She knew she had to get out but every second that passed by she forgot more and more of who she was and why she wanted to live, death was becoming interesting again and needed. Every fiber of what was left of her fought to keep her eyes open and not drift away into the abyss or the light that was threatening to appear again in the distance.

Finally though, a ray of hope came in the least expected form; blood. Someone was feeding her energy, and even in her current state she could feel power returning to her. Suddenly the desire to keep pushing diluted the illusion of peace in death that had been consuming her and she began to regenerate –blue flame-like sparks flew off her indicating this to everyone else.

Lahnah could see a silver lining in place of the light previously and she could tell that this time it was not death but life that beckoned her for it. Consciousness would wait for her on the other side of the thin white line that cracked the side of darkness like a sliver between the rocks of a submerged cave. Eager, the vampiress ran at her peek speed towards her hope and the closer she got to it the more she learned. She could hear voices, muffled and distant but she could make out who they belonged to and what was being said, “It isn’t working. Let the physicians try to revive her; that could be a start.” It was Alan, he was alive! Joy washed over her like nothing before, until she heard Cain, “You’re going to pay for what you did, Big Guy.” And her moment of happiness was swept away in her despair. Cain was mad, and he was blaming Alan for her actions, “No! Cainey, please! I’m coming!” She screamed. To the outside world, however, her attempts at reaching her friends came out as nothing but a slight gurgle.

In what seemed like a lifetime but was really only a few seconds, Lahnah finally reached the slit in the void and leaped through it, hoping it wasn’t too late. Light flooded her vision from a nearby street lamp, and agony burned her muscles ferociously, causing her to shake from the shock. She found that she couldn’t move anything but her head, the pain was far too great and her regeneration wasn’t fast enough. When she turned her eyes though, the scene that befell her almost made her wish she could have retreated back into the abyss.

Cain was attacking Alan with a passion she’d never seen before, his shadows whipped around them with frightening speed and power. Unfortunately she tried to speak but her neck was so burnt her vocal cords wouldn’t work, and so she laid there on the sidewalk, blood dripping from her mouth and wounds, and eyes fixated on the others with helpless desperation.

stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 10th 2012, 10:00 pm

As soon as Cain had broken the man's neck, a spark triggered in Sul's mind. This man was evil, and took no value in life. Why did he think he had the right to take it from others? Sul was prepared to give him a heavy punch to the face but Cain was already prepared to lash out at Sul-Fury. It seemed as if their fates were destined to clash, their personalities just did not mix at all, and Sul was prepared for it. However Cain's lashed out in a barrage of several attacks.

Crossing his arms over his chest, the shadows slapped against his skin creating slits on his body. Droplets of blood trickled down his arms as he lowered them and glared at Cain. It was on now, Cain had thrown the first attack though Sul was gladly going to throw the first punch after he killed an innocent man out of frustrations. What was he, a child? Lashing out your anger on someone who had no relevance to the fact she was injured. Sul needed to cast aside all thoughts of her injury until this man had been dealt with properly with an ass kicking.

Instantly after the attack, Sul threw his arms to his sides and took off running towards Cain at top speed trying to close the gap. Cain had drawn a sword which projected his shadow energy manipulation in a ranged slash attack at Sul. Rather than tank the heavy blow he thrusted his hands forward and made a thunderous clap at his full power. Vibrating energy distorted the air, knocking the shadowy attack out of harms way. The rippling energy streamed towards Cain, concrete from the streets blew up into the air as the force traveled. All the more he closed the gap to his opponent. Once he was on top of him, there was no stopping him from taking this guy out.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 11th 2012, 7:39 am

Cain watched as the big guy stood there letting the whips cut into him. Yet, it seems as if they did nothing, this man was tougher than even the big brute Corvin or whatever the hell his name was. Then came the clap, this his saw coming though, he too used the clap shockeave like the other brute. Cursing he stood his ground and had the shadows form around him in a sort of coat of armor strong enough to take even the worst of attacks. His kilij raised he stood his ground and slashed out at the brute with all of his might, knowing the kilij could take any blow delt upon it. When the man finally through the punch out at him he true to react but was only able to get a small slash out at Sul before ue was sent flying backwards. Though the 'armor' took most of the blow he could feel the impact and lost the concentration to keep it up as he hit the building wall with a crunch. In the rubble of it a he groans spitting out some blood he out a laugh, an evil bone shivering laugh. The Lord of Shadows stood up clapping his hands together. "Well done, you are very strong I'll give you that. But, sadly you must pay for what you did to my sweet dear Lahnah." When the last word was spoken, shadows slowly started to rise up from underneath the rock man trying to encase him from feet to waist in nearly in escapable shadows. Yet, that was not all that haopened of course, spitting out some blood Cain sent out two shadow spikes spinning and flying out at the rock monster. This man would know fear and death tonight, for it would be his own. Some say an eye for an eye makes the world blind, but Cain wasn't out for an eye, he was out for the life of the man who took another's life and possibly more from that building.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah May 14th 2012, 5:37 pm

Lahnah struggled to get her voice back, but was only making herself more sick watching the two of them fight. Tears burned at the corners of her blue eyes, stinging her burned flesh, but she couldn't control them any better than she could control Alan and Cain at that time. Worthless and Helplessness joined hand in hand with each other and dragged at her mind, pulling her into a fit of despair. What could she do? There was nothing but to watch with dismay as Cain brutally assaulted Alan and pray that either one of them would notice she was awake or her regeneration would work faster.

stats:
Lahnah
Lahnah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury May 14th 2012, 8:29 pm

He hadn't as much experience as Pain using the Thunderclap, nor had he tested its full strength until today. Weaker foes got obliterated with a fragment of the power he used against Cain, however this time he was able to ward him off though it seemed to take a lot out of him as his back slammed against the wall. To put things in a worse light he got pushed further away when Sul had been trying to gain ground. He wasn't too far, and he had a plan in mind.

He could tell Cain liked being on the offensive. It made him feel like he could always overwhelm his opponent and make them feel trapped and stuck on the defense. Now Sul would be launching an aggressive counter-attack. He had Cain's position memorized deep in his mind before attempting such a feat. Shadows crept up from the ground like snakes to try and wrap around his legs, but Sul was already one step ahead of them in his plan. Raising both hands high into the air, he clasped them together and used his full strength in smashing the ground beneath him like a wrecking ball.

Instantly a cloud of dust burst into the air shrouding Sul's whereabouts in mystery. In truth, he hit the ground so hard, it crumbled beneath him and sent him falling a few feet to the sewers. The vine-like shadows twisted and wriggled in free-fall unable to grasp Sul's feet. The shadow spikes shot through the cloud of dust though Cain wouldn't be able to tell if it made an impact or not. Sul landed down on the ground on one knee and a fist planted firmly on the ground. Now for phase two of the counterattack.

Within seconds of the first blow to the ground, he got to his feet and crouched his legs in preparation for a powerful leap. With his powerful legs, he leapt up diagonally at the ceiling of the roof with both of his fists outstretched. Blasting through the ceiling, he erupted through the ground right in front of where he memorized Cain's location with wide open arms in an attempt to tackle him to the ground. If successful he would mercilessly pound his victim to the ground until unconsciousness. Regardless of how many shadow attacks Cain would throw in the process, even if he wounded Sul beyond repair, he had to knock this guy out. He would not give up. He was a Tough Guy like Pain.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore May 16th 2012, 4:48 pm

Cain watched waiting for the man to be taken apart by the shadow spikes yet nothing, nothing was seen except for dust flying up from the air in that area. This confused him greatly but he could not figure out just how it happened. The Lord of Shadows was baffled by this and snarled walking slowly forward only to see Lahnah’s body and notice her tears and facial expression, the girl was awake. She was truly awake and alright, it seemed her healing finally kicked in. He knew he still had a battle to deal with but he could do so better fully healed and he knew that. He took off in her direction only for the brute to leap down where he was attempting to tackle him into the ground where he would probably beat Cain up to a pulp. Luckily he had moved when he did and so was only sent flying backwards into the wall from the impact. Once again he crashed through the wall of the building and it fell down on top of him.

Groaning he stood up holding his gut where the arm hit him and he made a giant spiked wall of shadows with spikes on it and sent it flying at full speed out in Sul’s direction. This wall was as tall as the rock-man was and two times wider as well, yet not big enough that it would hit Lahnah. Using this as a distraction he had a shadow grab him and bring him over to where she was and spitting blood out on the ground behind him he knelt down next to her. His bruised, broken, and battered face looked down at her tear filled eyes and he grinned a devilish grin, knowing she was truly awake. “You little bitch,” he said in a joking tone then moving her hair out of her eyes and kissing her forehead still keeping the act up. “How bad did the brute hurt you? Tell me and I’ll inflict it on him tenfold.” Cain muttered coughing up a little blood making a protective wall of shadows around him and Lahnah. He wanted her to heal a bit more and allow him some rest before he went out to take on the beast one last time.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top