The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_voting_barRise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_voting_barRise of Magmasterus - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rise of Magmasterus

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rise of Magmasterus - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of Magmasterus

Post by Forceaus March 24th 2012, 4:32 pm

As both known and believed to be heroes gathered at the site of the collasped building as did some local low enforcement and rescue workers while others had to deal with the panicking crowds.First the attack on the power plant that had caused a blackout and now this.Could the two incidents possibly be connected is what some of them asked themselves on the way over.WIth the possibility of people having been in the building when it collasped they had to get to work immediately on rescue attempts.They decided to ask the super powered individuals that had gathered for assisstance in doing so.

Inside the wreckage those that were still alive struggled to remain so.6 people had been in the building when it collasped.It still had power due to it's secondary generator.They were busy at work just like any other day when the building started to shake and then collasped.Now only 4 of them were still alive.2 had already died from the falling debris.Those that had managed to survive called out to each other as they searched for a way out.Suddenly one of them screamed.The others called out to him asking if he was okay but no response came."Tommy are you there?Answer me please?"Shouted one of the women but still no response came."Guys I don't think he's still-"Suddenly she stopped in mid sentence and then screamed as something grabbed her."Stephanie what's going on?""We have to get out of here now before this place becomes impossible to escape."The 2 remaining survivors were next to each other and together started to climb through the wreckage to safety.

Meanwhile emergency workers continued their attempts to clear away the wreckage of the building in search of survivors.After several minutes they started to see movement from within.They started moving stuff aside and eventually they were able to see a man and a woman heading towards them.With great effort they were able to pull her out of the wreckage and to safety.Just as they started to try the same with the man something else could be seen through the debris but it was impossible to tell what it was.It pulled the man back into the debris and out of sight.A mere moment later something dashed out of the wreckage and through the wall of the adjacent building leaving only a massive hole.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost March 26th 2012, 4:11 pm

(sorry for any errors.. i have a time limit right now.. I will be back to edit.)

Todd quickly moved around the rescue vehicles and police cars as they showed up. "They sure did get here fast" He thought, then quickly removed his coat. A bright blue circle on his chest appeared among a black suit. Maybe some people would recognize him, but maybe not, he wasn't really the type to show off in board daylight, but today he could make an exception. With that thought Todd stretched out his arm, in doing so a flood of blue energy was released in the form of an extending arm and hand. With it he started to pick up and move large peaces of rubble and debris.

Out of the corner of Todd's eye he could see a woman flying behind him. He assumed that she was a hero, "but you cant be to careful.." He thought, then energy started to form a blue silhouette around his left arm, preparing for battle. Before he could answer, her question another man on a motorcycle appeared barking orders. He didn't like that. He knew that this guy was going to be trouble. But right before Todd could give a 'smart' comeback ANOTHER hero jumped in front of him interrupting as he began to speak. He knew that they where not doing it deliberately, but it was vary annoying.

Frustration was one of Todd's main feelings at the moment, and before anyone could say anything else he shouted... "Stop!". Yes. He realized it was quit direct and uncalled for, but he needed to get his point across. "If we are all heroes, we need to work together.. this fighting thing isn't going to work" He said mostly looking at the man with the guns. "If you have a problem you can--" Suddenly he was interrupted once again, but this time by the voice of a young woman that emerged from the collapsed building.

The officers had already gotten her out of the debris, and she quickly explained that there was another person down there. Everyone that was available focused on that part of the building removing peace after peace, the suddenly a hand appeared, then a head, then almost a full man was brought out. A sigh of relief seemed to be imminent, but he was quickly pulled under. The mans screams could be heard. "What are we dealing with." Todd questioned, then watched as the creature bust through the wall of an adjacent building.

"No!" He yelled and leaped off of the rubble and dashed into the hole that was burnt through the other building. He could just imagine that the creature was going to do the same to this structure; he could barley live with the thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner March 26th 2012, 5:13 pm

Jason was still searching through the rubble for survivors, "Okay, no dead bodies yet, that's a good sign.", Jason said to himself when there was a female voice behind him that is asking who he is, "Me?", Jason said as he turned to see a woman before, "I'm new in town so you don't me unless you were from Seattle, but the name Retaliate.", Jason told the woman, "Hmm, my danger sense didn't detected her so she's probably a hero.", Jason thought to himself. Jason was about to ask who she is until a man with guns on a motorcycle appears and telling them to freeze, "Yeah, right.", Jason said to himself and ignore the man until some rescuers dug through the debris and found a woman and got her out, she said that there was another man with her and they began pulling him out also until his danger sense kick in, "Hey, get him out quickly!", Jason yelled at the rescuers, but it was too late, what ever destroyed the building had yanked the man back into the hole, "Crap!", Jason yelled. "Sorry, but I have to cut our conversation short!", Jason said to the woman as he ran to the hole and watched as a man in a black costume jump into the hole, "Okay things are really getting complicated.", Jason said as he also jumped into the hole after the man.

Last edited by EndZoner on April 24th 2012, 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade April 23rd 2012, 7:09 pm

(Belated post XD)

What in the world was going on!? All Alice knew was that one moment, she was asleep. Then, she was on the floor, jolted out of her sweet dreams by some violent tremor that left as quickly as it came. She jumped to her feet, heart pumping as her still drowsy mind attempted to process the events that had just occurred. One thing stood out though… there was going to be trouble. She ran to the window, peering out at the busy streets now filled with panicking people. She swore she could feel her dreams of a peaceful end to her summer vacation dissolving as she noticed the smoke plume rising from something a few blocks away from the hotel she and her mother were staying at. Her mom was out to work already, thank god. Now, she could get some heroing done… or at least run by to see what was going on, preferably the latter. She was planning to explore this wonderful city some more without her mother hovering over her the whole time. Not that she could blame her. After all, she had essentially disappeared, only to reappear in New York after some rather… catastrophic events. It was a marvel that her mother hadn’t even connected the dots that could be found within the news and eyewitness reports. Alice wasn’t going to be the one to break the news to her mother that she was actually a super though… not yet anyways. Not until her mom became a bit more open minded about these things. Alice paused in her preparations, a flash of guilt going through her. If she ever got hurt or killed, like she nearly did in New York… She shook her head, as if to shake away those depressing thoughts. She could angst all she wanted later.

When she ran through the door, she had made sure to hide anything hero like that was a part of her “costume”, still comprised of bits of street clothes, but good enough for her. Everything was stuffed in the knapsack on her back, besides the clothes and vest of course (The symbol was covered by the knapsack). She drew no extra attention, even as she broke into a sprint towards the smoke plume. A few minutes later, she was there, panting from the run at the edge of the curious crowd that had once again reformed itself to watch the heroes and public servants do their job. Heroes… HOLY CRAP WAS THAT PYRA!? She looked at the female hero-celebrity in awe. She watched her show all the time… well, whenever she got the chance really. She was a big fan. Alice felt a twinge of envy as she watched the hero land out of sight in the ruins. She wished she had Pyra’s bravery to be so… public. Either way, it didn’t look like they needed her help… but might as well stay and watch. Who knew when she’d get the opportunity to watch Pyra do her work live again?

Alice quickly pushed tried to push her way forward, but at the looks of pure hostility directed towards her attempts, she gave up, instead deciding to go as back as possible, maybe climb on a car or something. From what she knew, aided by the quiet mutterings of the small, but dense crowd surrounding the site of the disaster, the power plant nearby had been attacked, and then this building had collapses after the tremor that woke her up. Interesting stuff, but nothing was really useful. Still, many though that these two events could be related. Alice sighed, wondering if she could maybe use her powers to get up there. She’d certainly see a lot more at least…

Oh! A few survivors were coming out! Alice ran back up to the crowd, trying to pick up what was going on from the excited whisperings between various persons. It seems like there was a man and a woman… the woman was being rescued! Alice smiled, this was great! Now the man was getting re—No! Something had just pulled him back! And a few of the heroes were jumping in! And there was a hole into the next building! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? Alice shook her head, deciding to simply head for where the hole was supposedly going into... the building over. She skirted behind the crowd and law enforcement people, keeping out of sight until she soon arrived at the back door of that building… it was locked. Big surprise. Glancing around, she lifted a finger, causing a small tendril of shadow to rise from her own. She quickly directed it into the door crack, and then, when it was right at the lock… she cut, sharpening that little tendril so much that it cut through the metal like butter. Once she was done, she found herself panting and slightly disoriented, the amount of power and concentration that took always jarred her slightly… she’d recover quickly though. Or quickly enough.

Now that the door was unlocked, she quickly set to gearing up, taking off her knapsack and retrieving the items stowed inside. The belt with all its little “gadgets” came on, as well as her little mask thing and goggles. She hit the knapsack inside a cardboard box, hoping it wouldn’t be stolen. It wouldn’t be too much of a loss though, considering that she had gotten it for free during a fair. Still, she was rather attached to it. Either way though… she wasn’t going to carry that thing in there, Alice didn’t want to be sponsoring Wal-Mart during this whole shindig. Quietly opening the door, she slowly made her way inside the building. It seemed abandoned, but she remained vigilant nonetheless, always keeping to the shadows, concealing herself within them. She tread carefully though, as she was only hidden from sight, not from sound.

Soon, she approached the front of the building, still not seeing one person. Perhaps they were evacuated, perhaps some monster got to them… hopefully it was the former. She glanced around, not exiting the shadows so the media and other such folks wouldn’t see her lurking there. Judging from her position, to get to the hole and where it hopefully should be… she was to head… that way. Turning left, she entered the hallway. ”Lets see… it should probably be somewhere around… Something smells dusty… And oh look, destruction.” Seems she had found the exit point. Now… where was the creator… Alice glanced around, still keeping out of sight as she crouched within the bits of darkness given by the debris and broken lights. ”Please don’t let it be some giant lava monster… “ She snorted slightly, giant lava monster… right. Like that was gonna be it…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury April 24th 2012, 5:23 pm

The Perfect Soldier watched the foolish supers and listened to everything they had to say with little interest. It seemed they did not know much more than he himself did and that was all he needed to hear. Usually he would unload the bullets into all of them, but as there were so many of them and all the people were around he would have to ‘work’ with them for now. At least until he could figure out just what was causing the destruction and devastation to these poor people. He blinked and watched as the person was pulled into the hole immediately sprung into action attempting to grab him. Leonardo muttered under his breath as he holstered his two Glock .22’s and turned to one of the other soldiers walking around and waved him over.

Seeing the army brat was a private first class he told him to clear all the civilians and television crew out of here while he followed after the supers and get to work on saving this damn place. He also told the guy that if back up was needed he would call it in, though what he didn’t mention is that once he found and hopefully defeated the thing causing the destruction the supers would mysteriously die. All of them would be found dead in wherever the hell the hole lead to, and that was a promise not a threat of course as he certainly could do it. Rushing forwards he jumped down into the hole and dived in after the supers, sure he didn’t know how far down it went but he was about to find out.

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top