The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_vote_lcapCrime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_voting_barCrime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_vote_lcapCrime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_voting_barCrime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. Empty Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast.

Post by Crime_Reaper November 9th 2011, 2:42 am

Crime Reapers Allies include:

Franky Piscione
Race: Human
Nickname: Franky The Rat (called by Crime Reaper)
Bio: Franky the Rat is an ex new york Mobster who was always treated like shit by his higher ups. Once he was attacked by the Crime Reaper in Providence, but Agent West revealed that he had never harmed an innocent person in his life. He now acts as the Crime Reapers inside man.
Powers: No super powers but has some skill with his Sig Sauer P226 handgun and is good at infiltrating the underground gangs.

Mac Browning P.I
Bio: A former Illuminati agent turned P.I. Macs family was killed by the Vance Family. He retired as an agent and became a world renowned P.I, While working on the Crime Reaper case he was approached by Agent West to become the Crime Reapers aide. It should be noted that not only is he the Crime Reapers aide, but is also the 1 of the 2 people (the other being agent west) to know his real name. and is Adam Brooks best friend. He often investigates mob and supervillian related crime scenes and forwards the details to Adam to assist him in tracking down the culprit.He is responsible for Richter Desmonds heavy facial damage.
Nicknames: Magnum Mac (by the press) Agent Mac (By illuminati members)
Powers: no superhuman, but is an expert detective and is good with his 38 special service revolver, and Mac can fly helicopters.

Agent West
Bio: A high ranking member of the illuminati, Agent West recruited the Crime Reaper to stop organized crime in America, He is a telepath and gives orders to Mac, Franky and Crime Reaper.His psychic powers also include telekinises and mind control.However he is under strict rule by the illuminati to only use his powers when authorized. Little does the world know, Agent West is the key to world devastation, His powers are kept at bay via a chip in his brain, but if that chip were destroyed he would be unstoppable.
Powers: Telepathy and Telekinesis

Richter Desmonds Allies

Chucky Vance
Bio: Chucky Vance is the leader of the infamous Vance Crime Family, which operates out of New York, Boston and Providence. Vance was once a small time drug dealer who hit it big when his brothers Mickey and Dominic robbed a bank and began a high scale crime operation. When Mickey was shot and Dominic was arrested Chucky became the head of operations. He quickly dominated the Providence/Boston crime underground and is now the only source of drugs, guns, prostitution and stolen goods in the two cities, if youve ever bought a stolen tv, gotten a blowjob for 20 bucks or bought a handgun to shoot someone you dont like, it is all because of the Vance Family. If Vance didnt kill all the gang leaders, he bought them out. The only two gangs in Providence and Boston are The Savages, The Celtic Cross society and The Rippers. Vance always had the two cities under his thumb, the police, the FBI aand the Press. Vance even with all of his money, still cannot stop the Illuminati, or the Crime Reaper. Vance was chased out of Providence when the Crime Reaper killed his left hand man (SnuffBox) and nearly killed Richter Desmond. Vance Relocated to New York and started to rebuild his broken empire of crime. He did not count on being followed by the Crime Reaper, and he didnt expect to have such competition.
Powers: Expert businessman (pulls in a revenue of 500 million a year) Extremely intellegent in the field of crime and intimidation. He is also a crackshot with a Desert Eagle .50 cal.

Savage Stanley
Bio: Savage Stanley was once the leader of the Savages, He later willfully integrated his gang into the Vance Family. Stanley was a former Illumniati agent, who possesed super human strength (he could lift 5-7 tonnes) and once ripped a man in half with his bare hands. At one point he was doing the same work as the Crime Reaper, but was corrupted by greed and addiction. He smokes a cocktail of drugs (Crack, Meth and PCP) which increases his strength greatly (He can lift up to 15-16 tonnes in this state). After the Crime Reaper forced the Vance Family out of Boston and Providence Stanley helped Chucky Vance Establish himself in New York and then moved onto Chicago to start planting the seeds for Vances garden.
Powers: Super Humanly strong, and when flexing his muscles he can block bullets.

Crime_Reaper

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. Empty Re: Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast.

Post by Pain November 29th 2011, 1:06 pm

These are NPC's, correct?
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. Empty Re: Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast.

Post by Crime_Reaper November 29th 2011, 1:13 pm

yesarrino (yep)
Crime_Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 29th 2011, 1:16 pm

I dont see a problem, as long as their mostly non-combat, Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crime Reaper and Richter Desmonds supporting cast. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2011, 1:26 pm

He can use them for combat as he pleases, but not for ganging up on a player (unless they agree to it); we have rules for that.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum