The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_vote_lcap... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_voting_bar... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_vote_lcap... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_voting_bar... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  Empty ... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-

Post by Ember_Fangs October 15th 2011, 4:12 pm

“Seriously, let go,” she said very slowly, warningly. The man whom she had pinned tried to move her off of his back with a sneaky hip twist but Gracie just slammed her army boot down on the back of one of his knees, pressing her other knee into the small of his back.
“Don’t make my physically take it off of you,” she warned, her hands were pressed in a very careful position around his neck so if he moved she could paralyse him. The man was 6ft something compared to her small 5ft 4 height but she had brought him down when he had stolen a handbag from an old lady and tried to get away with it. She had quite a crowd around her now, many talking excitedly. The guys mates had already fled after they’d seen Gracie round house kick the man in the gut, spending him winded to the floor. The large man groaned under her.
“Jeez woman! Fine! Fine!” he dropped the bag which Gracie snatched up quickly with one hand, keeping two fingers on the pulse in his neck. Slowly she took the pressure off of his knees and his back. Then she carefully let go of his neck. The man laid there for a minute before he scrambled to his feet. The crowd of people parted and he slunk off.
“Sorry about the dirt Ma’am…” Gracie mumbled carefully and then dusted the bag off gently, handing it back to the woman. The old lady took is back with a smile.

“Thank you dear, we need more colours like you round here,” she patted the girls cheek gently and then hobbled off down the street leaving Gracie somewhat stunned. Hadn’t she noticed her attacker had been white?! America was nuts, really, really nuts. She had decided this a long time ago but even now things shocked her to the core. Like that woman there. Gracie felt like going after her and shaking some sense into the woman. Maybe that's why she was more accepted round here, because she was half and half. Well she guessed she was, she'd never known her parents, maybe both of them were mixed races... Gracie gently rubbed the ring that sat on a slim chain that hung around her neck at the hollow of her throat.

“I don’t actually believe that…” Gracie murmured to herself and shoved a leather gloved hand through her curly sleek black hair. She stared after the woman who had long since disappeared round the corner and shook her head very slowly to and fro. She was dressed in her low riding hipster kharki green combats with a two layered top on. One was a white vest top and over the top of that was a deep dodger blue T-shirt which hung off of one shoulder with the design written across it, ‘Good girls are just bad girls who haven’t been caught yet’. It was one of her favourite designs yet. She hadn’t noticed there was one in the crowd who had remained until they said her name.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  Empty Re: ... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-

Post by Guest October 15th 2011, 4:27 pm

"Grace!" Sachin said, shocked. He hadn't seen the girl for a long time, not since they had been going to Chicago in a car probably stolen by another world's god, who had once been John Lennon. That journey had had many interesting events, such as a car holdup by a group of highwaymen who had been brutally dealt with. Sachin still sometimes woke in the night, having dreamt of the lead highwayman's face being blown apart, and Danny Graham's completely expressionless and ruthless face as he pulled the trigger of the gun. It was not something you forgot overnight. It had been a wake up call for the Indian comic book writer as to how dangerous the world could really get.

For some background, he had been in the Windy City (a city that did quite well fit it's name) on a simple tourist trip. He had been writing the next edition of his comic series The Other Gods which, as he realized guilty, was based off his small amount of knowledge on Danny Graham and Grace Daniels. It had been incredibly successful, at least among those who read comics. He started hoping that Grace had not yet seen the comics. She hadn't seemed like a comic nerd to him, which he was relieved at.

The young Indian man took the risk anyway, and walked forward. "Haven't seen you in a while." he said, looking at her with his dark brown eyes. "How have you been?" he shifted the notebook/sketchbook he carried under his arm slightly, and held out an un-calloused and smooth hand, which could have been so smooth because of the lack of physical work he did, or because of his healing ability. Or because of both. "Haven't seen you since that hitchhiking incident."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-  Empty Re: ... You did what? -PM if you want to join in!-

Post by Ember_Fangs October 15th 2011, 5:08 pm

Gracie blinked up at Sachin and mentally went through the reasons why he might know her. She suspiciously narrowed her eyes until she got a proper look at the man and smiled in pleasant surprise.
"Hey, Sachin right?" she took his hand and gave it a warm shake with a bright smile. The memories were clear as day. Danny and their wild high way adventure. She had probably got grey hairs from being in that car with the God, then being ported into the half way point of realms then back into Chicago in the form of a window. It was actually a very wild two days.
"Yeah... Can't say that I'm exactly sad that that adventure ended I'm afraid..." she laughed shakily. "Danny was a bit of a ... wild... driver..." she tested the words with a small smile. She removed her hand from his and then put her hand back into her pockets, rocking to and fro on her feet slowly with a smile.

"Oh well... My life has been rather... Eventful I guess. I'm trying to learn to control my powers a bit more, she smiled shyly. Her powers were something she kept quite and to herself. The catholic nuns had though she had the devil in her when they awakened in her and she hadn't warmed to them since. They were dangerous and they were painful. "How about you? Hows your life been doing? Written anymore comics?" she asked with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 19th 2011, 12:35 am

"Please don't remind me of Danny's driving. Us vegetarians have weak stomachs, can't handle such traumatic memories." he chuckled. "Him killing that guy is something I'll be remembering." he said, his voice suddenly more serious and somber. He looked pensive for a moment, then nodded at her question. "Got plenty of comics, and one short story. Continued the series I talked to you last time on, White Darkness. Worked on a short story, rather cliche, about an AI overthrowing his creator and then becoming his creator, called it Replacement, worked on one that's going to become a movie, called The Other Gods-" he quickly seemed to stop there, his brain now racing.

Ah crap. Ah crap. Ah shit! Why did he mention the Other Gods? Now she'd ask what it was about...Lying would be bad, since he'd probably end up being in trouble if she decided to Google this story. Probably the best choice would be to come clean on everything- or almost everything- in the story, and hope she had a good sense of humor.

Then he remembered her father was in the Phantoms, and he had heard rumors about them. Plus, she had powers of her own. Also, if his superhero comics were correct, Sachin would probably get the shit beaten out of him now.

Ah crap. Ah crap. Ah shit!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 21st 2011, 2:53 pm

Gracie raised a slight eyebrow when he just cut off at the very mention of his latest comic which apparently was going very well.
"Aren't you going to tell me more about it Sachy?" she smirked slightly. The boy seemed to be cringing away from her at the very idea of talking. He had been quiet in the car journey but she wouldn't label him as shy, just a little withdrawn from the rest of the world. But then again, maybe that was how all 'nerdy' people were. She wasn't exactly a social person either, though she'd probably been to more parties than this kid.
"If you won't tell me," she concluded when he fumbled for words. "I'll go buy a copy shall I?" Gracie didn't give him much warning and he'd probably have to be quick to catch her up as she strode down the street towards one of the stores which sold comics in this part of town.

The comic store was a small, hot building which was in a form of 'moody lighting' - meaning it was dark with odd green and purple lights focusing on different star comics. 'Other Gods', Gracie mused the title to herself and looked along for it. She heard the door bell go and spout out some 'Live long and prosper' crap and she knew it was Sachin. It was to late, she'd found the comic and on the front...
"Who the HELL is that?!" she pointed to the girl on the cover.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2011, 11:24 pm

Sachin considered running away right now so she couldn't find him. Running away right now seemed to be a fantastic idea. His feet started walking in the other direction, and then cold hard logic butted in.

Brain spoke to him. She is a superhuman, and a determined, intelligent and capable superhuman at that. Running away will not work. You must take responsibility and face up to what you did.

His instincts replied. Are you fucking INSANE? I'm too young to die!

Exactly. His Brain replied calmly. Because she will hunt you down if you do not own up to what you did.

Fuck. the rest of his brain replied, except for Hormones, who was busy considering sex. As always. So I suppose his hormones were also thinking Fuck, but in a different way altogether.

He ran in, and the bell chimed "Live Long and Prosper!" as he went into the store. Three shows played in various corners of the store while the nerds focused on the comics. Supernatural, Big Bang Theory and Doctor Who all played. Sachin didn't wonder why they were playing old TV shows from over a decade ago, but he focused on Gracie walking over to him, looking rather angry.

"I can explain." he said slowly, raising his hands in a gesture of peace, while the both of them stared at the girl wearing rather skimpy clothing while fighting demons. The girl was undoubtedly Grace Marie Daniels.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 22nd 2011, 3:53 am

Gracie was fuming. Sachin had drawn her in a piece of material which could hardly be discribed as an item of clothing because clothing was meant to cover up the body. This... strip of fabric was only just containing the drawing-Gracie's breasts and bikini area.
"How dare you!?" She rolled the comic, up much to the ultimate horror of the nerds in the shop who were all blinking towards the pair now, and hit him with it - hard. Gracie was not done yet. She grabbed the front of his shirt and refrained from picking him up and hurling him out the door. Her face was cm's from his and her brown eyes, almost black right now, only showed anger.

"You even used my NAME!" she hissed angrily. He'd got every detail right, even her necklace that she wore, the silver cross dangling from it. Gosh damn it. "Have you any idea what this could do to my reputation?!" she growled in an almost animal like manner. "I could be trying to do something good and if they've read THIS!" she slammed the comic over his head again. "How the hell can they take me seriously unless they are an utter nerd and will actually start believing I'm a real -" Gracie wasn't even sure what to call this monstrosity "I'm this... this THING," she threw the comic down in annoyance.
"Does Danny know?! Have you thought he might be even pissier than me when he see's this comic?!"

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 22nd 2011, 3:19 pm

Sachin had paled considerably when Gracie started yelling at him, and lay on the sidewalk raising his hands up in a gesture of peace. Bystanders occasionally looked at them, but walked away figuring "Not my problem." One even whistled and yelled "You go girl!" The Indian boy lay on the floor, and paled even more when Gracie mentioned Danny. "He did say he was going to be leaving Earth for a while..." Sachin said, but now he had the memory of the highwayman being shot in the face by Danny, with one small difference.

Instead of the highwayman, Sachin was being shot.

He shook off that thought. "I didn't really think Danny is human enough to really care. He doesn't seem to feel emotion, he just seems to try to feel it, and tries to act human." he said. "Least, that's how I portrayed him in the comic."he said. But judging by her face, she didn't want a debate about gods trying to be human.

"Err, how can I make it up to you?" he asked, looking scared now. It was a bit pathetic in the same way a kicked puppy is pathetic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 22nd 2011, 5:02 pm

Gracie put her hands on her hips, basically having one army boot planted either side of his hip in a threatening manner, eyes narrowed, hands on her hips. She wished she had a contact number for Danny so the God could come and unleash his wrath on the boy. Gracie honestly wasn't sure what she wanted to do right now, the comic screwed up in her hand.
"Uhm... You didn't pay for that miss..." the comic book guy had ventured into sunlight. In some odd humourers corner of her mind she was amused at the fact he hadn't burst into flames when the sun had hit him. Unfortunately for Sachin, Gracie was not showing any hint of amusement.

"Put it on HIS tab, the guy who gives you these disgusting filthy comics!" she threw the comic back at the man cowering on the floor angrily. "Some perverted nerds could be doing horrible things over these images! Did you think of that?!" she resumed her angry speech. "You're making money out of me in a skimpy outfit!" she hissed quietly so others couldn't hear.
"You're like... like... A pimp who provides skimpy superheroes for nerds!" she struggled to come up with an appropriate insult. He was making a living after all - just in the wrong way!

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 22nd 2011, 5:34 pm

He flinched, looking up at the furious girl. "I, err, suppose I can't give you some of the money-" he met her angry glare, "Err, most of the money I made? I mean, that is a lot of money that I can give you..." he said in a feeble attempt to calm her down. In the meanwhile, he wondered how much he could heal himself. He knew broken bones were easily fixed, and he had once survived having his head bashed into the sidewalk, so he'd probably survive whatever the girl threw at him.

His rational mind thought all of this while he himself was scared out of his wits, and considered how badly it would hurt. He looked through his head for a proper prayer for some god or the other to help him out. He was starting to wish he'd paid attention in the temple, because it didn't seem like a God was coming to help him out. Rather the contrary, considering the furious girl standing over him.

"Honestly, I'll make this up to you." he whimpered, putting on some puppy dog eyes. He had no idea how successful he was at them, but he gave it a shot. "Just ask me a favor and I'll do it." A small crowd had gathered around now to see what was going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2011, 3:33 pm

Gracie wasn't impressed with the fact she was attracting another large crowd for the second time that night and moved her right leg from his right side to join her left leg, her booted feet, close together in a formal at 'Attention' posture of a soldier.
"Get up," she said stiffly, watching him clamber to his feet. "Move," she spoke the next command like a drill sargant and then grabbed his hand and tugged him along the street, much to the crowds disappointment. She was wound up but she wasn't just going to punch the guys lights out, especially if he wasn't going to put up a fight about it. She took him to the park which was empty and sheltered from view. One couple were laid on the grass, entwined and minus a few clothes. Gracie threw her jacket on the bench and cracked her knuckles.

"Give me one very good reason why I should not knock your lights out," she said slowly. She wasn't going to but she was enjoying his pleads on some sick twisted level. "And how much money exactly are we talking about?" Gracie wasn't exactly a hero after all, money was important to her.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2011, 9:30 pm

Sachin gulped. "Well..." he said, putting on his puppy dog eyes again, with more effect. Again, he had no idea how successful this was, but he didn't want any broken bones, snapped necks, crushed dreams and hopes...He just generally did not wish to die. He knew Gracie wouldn't kill him...(Hopefully) but even so, being hurt was not very fun at all.

"Well..." he said slowly, backing away from her slightly, though staying on the bench. He spoke a number very quietly, though Gracie caught the word 'million' in there somewhere. Sachin then spoke quietly again, and it sounded like 'Ah God, what did I do wrong?'

He cleared his throat and spoke again. "Three million dollars..." he said quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2011, 6:22 pm

"Three MILLION?!" Gracie's fists dropped to her sides, her eyes widening slightly. He had made three million dollars because of her in a skimpy outfit beating people up alongside some nutcase of a God? So what is maybe a few Geeks realized who she was... She wasn't going to be wearing something like that any time soon. She mulled it over for a while. Money was a big problem with her, she lived where she could for the little she had. With a million, let alone three million, she could be very comfortable for the rest of her life with that kind of money. Slowly she sat down on the bench beside him and rested her arm along the back of the bench, stretched out her long legs and crossed them neatly at the ankles.

"And all that money would be mine?" she asked very slowly. She was going to take the offer if it was a yes, of course she was. Money made the world go round and all that jazz. She could buy herself a home somewhere nice, away from the main hustle and bustle. With that kind of money she could make some fancy gadgets as well.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2011, 6:36 pm

(We changed it to 300,000 after a conversation with Bliss and Rinne about how writers make no money.)

"All the money..." he asked, his voice now a quiet squeak, imagining his bank amount now being far, far smaller and emptier. "Well, I don't think I can give you all of the money, I mean, it is all the cash I made off that comic..." he said, his voice now getting even smaller upon seeing her glare, so he focused his eyesight looking down, looking at her long legs. He realized that might anger her more, so he focused his gaze straight forward, not looking at her in any way whatsoever, though he much perferred his previous view.

"Well, I guess..." he said, as though choking out the words, "I guess I could give you the cash..." It sounded like he needed to have the words tortured out of him, and looked sick upon saying it. "All of the three hundred thousand dollars..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2011, 7:17 pm

Gracie couldn't believe he was offering her that much money for his life. With that thought her hero complex kicked in and she twisted her hair in slight frustration - of course she would feel bad about taking all his damn money! Sometimes she wished she'd been raised on the streets, least then she'd had known how to look simply after herself and not think about others feelings, which she was doing now. She could tell Sachin didn't want to give her all that money and why would he? That was his life earnings. To be fair, if the roles were reversed she would have used the idea anyway, it was a cool idea - something she admitted begrudgingly. Maybe it was a genetic problem, not being able to take for selfish reasons.

"Just 150,000 will do," she said very slowly, mentally kicking herself for giving in so easily. She frowned slightly at him to show even though she'd let him off, she was still not happy with him for not asking for her permission.
"I want half of everything you earn for that comic, I think that's fair seeing as though you have apparently been staring and imagining me in very weird costumes," she said in a very stern but obviously mocking way, she wasn't going to kill him anymore, the threat had passed.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top