The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Something just had to go wrong

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 Empty Re: Something just had to go wrong

Post by The Ranger April 8th 2012, 4:30 am

Rey smiled right back at her still carrasing her cheek as she spoke, "then we have all the time I'm the world." He whispered back and when her arms went aaround his neck, his own moved down to her lower back holding her. When she pressed against him he held her even closer and continued the kiss, eyes closing ever so slightly as he had himself get caught up in the kiss. Actually feeling this again is something he never thought he would do again. True he loved all people even if he didn't like everyone, but to truly love, yes he had admitted it was love he was feeling, was not something he saw coming for quite some time. When she pulled away he lingred for a moment longer than listened to her words chuckiling slightly as he ran his hands through her hair then down her body to her lower back messing with the shirt. "That depends...." Rey whispered into her ear.

ABOUT A YEAR LATER
Rey smiled to himself as he woke up, he knew Becca would be leaving for New York once again today but he had something planned before she left. He was going to propose to her, but he was going to do it his way and his way only. With a grin after giving her a light kiss on the forehead he slipt out of the bed and silently went downstairs. Once there he flipped out the black box containing the ring inside. He then of course got out his old hockey stick and started to stick handle with the box a bit before michagining it up into his hands with a laugh. Sprinting off and around the kitchen attempting to make breakfast as superhuman speeds. Which was working perfectly up until he tripped over his hockey stick and went flying, the pots, pans, and plates clattering all over the floor more than likely waking Becca up. Not to mention the pancake batter that flew into the air landing on top of our homeowner and covering him in it. When the mistress of the house finally came down he rubbed the bacck of his head got on one knee, held her hand and the box with the other. "Im not too famcy but I tried making you breakfast baby and as you can see that didn't go to well....so instead I'll ask this. Will you marry me?" He asked flicking the box open to reveal the beautiful ring inside.

(( you pick what ring looks like xD))

The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 Empty Re: Something just had to go wrong

Post by Paine April 8th 2012, 4:44 am

She woke with one eye peeling open to kiss Rey back. They had been a 'couple' for about a year. Maybe less. But she had never been this happy. She had halfway moved in with him, and basically crashed at Dad's place whenever she went back to New York to 'fight crime.' She stuck to doing little things, always avoiding press, and never getting her face in the paper. She was a mysterious heroin, but didn't mind it. It made Rey's life easier, as well as her own. She groaned and rolled over in bed, tangling herself up in the sheets to only sit up about five minutes later to the sound of the whole kitchen coming down. She leaped out of bed and dashed down the stairs to find Rey covered in pancake mix. She giggled and looked at him. "What on Earth is going on... she said, barely audible before he caught her off guard. 'Will you marry me?' is what he asked her, and it sounded like.. well, she felt like she was dreaming. She fell to her knees and looked at him, then the ring, and then back at him. It happened so fast, her heart racing to the finish line, or so it felt like. "Yes!" she cried out, a few tears welling up in her eyes. She held out her left hand, it trembling with excitement. Once she was wearing the ring, she moved closer to him and hugged him, kissing his cheeks, lips, tip of his nose, and chin. She then planted a final, soft and sincere kiss upon his lips before just staring into his eyes and leaning her forehead into his. "Mrs. Rey Miller has somewhat of a ring to it.."

Hours later!

Paine had her phone, provided by Rey, and a small bag with a couple things in it. She would be taking a plane from Chicago to New York. She could get there by running, probably, but she decided it would be more relaxing to just enjoy a short plane ride. She kissed Rey on the cheek and smiled while walking to the cab. "I'll see you in a couple of days, Rey. I love you." and with that, she was in the cab, on her way to New York. On her way to visit dear old Dad and save the world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 Vywjf8
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger April 8th 2012, 4:48 am

((FINISHED xD poor couple, birdie bomb the street quick xD))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Something just had to go wrong - Page 7 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top