The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_vote_lcapThe return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_voting_barThe return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_vote_lcapThe return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_voting_barThe return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) Empty The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal)

Post by Ace September 20th 2011, 1:04 am

Ace was loving the metro system in New York, Not because of the fact that it was an easy way to get around, because of the buskers. If you haven't got enough money to go to a concert then get $20 worth of $1 bills and go to the subway.

Ace was looking intently at a saxophone player playing a solemn song, he was playing the tune to the beat of one of those cymbal monkeys 
"I swear I know this guy" Thought Ace.
The man looked at him and Ace put a dollar bill in his saxophone case, the little cymbal monkey waddled up to the case, took the dollar and put it in the mans pocket.

The Man still stared intently at him he was silent until he said "ElectricBlast?"
"uuumm, I don't know what your talking about" Said Ace then he ran out of there "That was close" Ace sat down on a bench and looked to his side and sitting there was the little cymbal monkey, sitting there, smiling maniacally.

"Dr Melotico?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) Empty Re: The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal)

Post by TheArsenal September 20th 2011, 2:14 am

<...Arsenal was sitting on the subway train, preparing to begin a day on patrol out on Coney Island. He was already wearing his gauntlets and his goggles. As long as he kept to himself and stayed quiet, none of the other passengers would raise any fuss. To them he just looked like he was just one of those steampunk kids. He wore his bandanna around his neck so he didn't look too suspicious. He had spent the earlier part of his day browsing the record stores in Brooklyn. He found a few gems to add to his collection back home. A Frank Zappa picture disc, and original vinyl copy of Mothership Connection, a limited print Space Opera from 2017, and two more copies of Ghostface and Raekwon's The Purple Tape. Arsenal always had a passion for music, he studied music as electives during high school and his studies at Georgetown. He's developed perfect pitch from his studies of music theory. There is a 50 year old Hammond Organ that sits in his study back at home. It used to be his fathers. Arsenal plays this organ to help him meditate on questions that rattle his mind...

...Arsenal stares at a map of Coney Island on the wall next to him. He begins to plan his route. While he is in thought he begins to play a scale with his right hand, as if he was playing "air piano." The train arrived at his destination. Arsenal stands up and quietly walks towards the doors. As the doors to the subway train open, Arsenal's ears are flooded a chorus of cymbals and a solo saxophone, sounds like a baritone, performing a melancholy ballad. The reverb of the subway station gives the minor key tune an eerie feel. Arsenal walks through the station, playing the tune with his fingers, seeking the source of the sound. The saxophone begins to improvise. It climbs up and down the scale at a rapid pace. Arsenal jumps when he hears the saxophone hit a high C#... which is not easily possible for a baritone saxophone to produce. Arsenal begins to speed his journey through the subway following the source of the sound. His curiosity has peaked. Was he playing a rare hybrid saxophone? or was this just an electronic instrumentation?
...>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) Unled7copy
Jefferson "Arsenal" Harker
The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) Vonnegut-asterisk_normal
TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 32
Job : sandwichmaker
Humor : lolfordays
Registration date : 2011-08-12

http://soundcloud.com/fuzzy-slippers

Back to top Go down

The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal) Empty Re: The return of the Music Crazed Kleptomaniac (arsenal)

Post by Ace September 21st 2011, 9:38 am

Ace looked at the monkey 
The monkey looked back at him, a second before jumping at his face.
Ace promptly threw down the monkey and squashed him with his shoe.

"So Melotico is in the city, well might as well go down and greet him" said Ace to the little monkey that obviously had a small microphone in it.

*Melotico switch*

"Hehehe So the little spark is in the big city, let's give him a recital then."Said Melotico under his breath, he hit a C# in excitement and laughing at his own joke

*Arsenal comes around the corner* 

"Thankyou kind folks" Bellows Melotico as the little monkey bows "We are heading off to the park to rehearse with an old friend, come along, the more the merrier"
Melotico smiles manically and disappears out of the subway

*Ace switch*

Ace was busy preparing himself 
"Well knowing Melotico he likes a public place and close to here, he doesn't like walking since I gave him that trick knee" says Ace, he looks around"The Park!! Hopefully the Cymbal rebellion still exists." says Ace whos walk has turned into a run " Let's go for a jog"

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 23rd 2011, 2:44 am

<...Arsenal shuffles through the subway station, seeking the source of the sound. He see's the musician with what appears to be an alto saxophone. This is strange to Jefferson as it is not producing the pitches that would be commonly associated with that range of sax. There is something off about the man. He seems on edge, his playing was maniacal, strange for even the derelict musicians that usually occupy the subway station. The man plays the hight C# again. The note is grating on the eardrums. Several subway occupants grimace at the sound. Suddenly the man speeds off, with a mechanical cymbal monkey following behind him. This was not right, thought Arsenal. Arsenal pursues the man, carefully weaving through the subway station traffic. He loses sight of the man in the crowd put presses forward out of the exit and into a nearby park where he continues his pursuit. He is on the ready in case of danger...>

TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace September 23rd 2011, 10:22 am

Ace was waiting on a park bench when Melotico arrived 
"Ah Melotico, how are you? How have you been? Given up being a villain yet?"
"Long time no see Sparky, I haven't seen you since you ruined my life" 
"You didn't exactly make mine a life of candy and buttercups"
"You gave me a trick knee!"
"You destroyed my town"
"You killed my cymbal monkey army!"
"You killed my mom!"
"Killed, What!? I didnt kill your mom she abandoned you, She used to be a hero just like you until she found the sweet 
villain-way. Last time I heard she went to Russia under the alias of Shockwave" Melotico blabbered on but Aces train of thought trailed off. 
*So my moms alive* Thought Ace *But she's a villain, and in Russia as ShockWave or something like that. Make a mental note find my mom and everyone she's associated with il work out a plan after that*
Ace focused again
"Anyway enough talking time to meet some old friends" Cackled Melotico maniacally 

Melotico placed down a backpack and from the backpack three cymbal monkeys emerged one with blue eyes stood in the middle of two with red eyes.
"Seriously, I could beat these guys with my eyes closed" Ace chuckled
Then the red eyed monkeys started to inflate like balloons accentuating their robotic muscles. They kept inflating until they were the size of gorillas, their cymbals seemed like child's play toys now. 
The third monkey just ran at Ace and jumped on his shoulder.  
Ace Looked puzzled "CiCi?" 
The monkey nodded 
"You going to help me defeat these -" 
The gorillas swiped at him
 "ok talking later, beating now" Ace jumped on the back of one of the gorillas and ripped of a casing before he was thrown off into Arsenal
"Sorry bout that" Said Ace

Then the gorillas charged at them, Ace dived pulling Arsenal with him. The gorillas were puzzled a good time to think of a plan.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 24th 2011, 2:59 am

<...Arsenal finds the man from the subway again. This time he's talking to a younger man. Arsenal stays inconspicuous and listens to their conversation. He watches as Melotico releases the three mechanical cymbal monkeys. He thinks this must be the remnants of the "army" Melotico was speaking of. Moments later, the monkeys grow into gorillas and start causing trouble. Arsenal goes closer to the scene. He sits on a park bench and tries to get a good shot off at one of the gorillas with a tranquilizer dart, if that would even have any effect on the machines. Before he is able to get a shot off, Ace lands on him hard, sending him to the ground. Ace has taken the casing from one of the gorillas. Clearly he has prior knowledge of these creatures and is thus a useful ally to Arsenal in this scenario. Before he can say anything the gorillas charge at the two heroes. Before Arsenal can react, Ace pulls Arsenal behind a corner where the gorillas can't see them. Leaving them in a confused state...>

"Umm... thanks... what in the hell are those things? And who is the guy with the unholy sax?"

TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace September 26th 2011, 9:18 am

Ace laughed "Those things are my worst nightmare, the remnants of what destroyed my town and seemingly my whole life" Ace pointed to Dr Melotico "And that guy is the man who made them, and just gave me some new hope" Ace pointed to the monkey on his shoulder "And this is CiCi, she's on our side"

Ace looked the man up and down "I'm guessing your a vigilante of some sort?" Ace asked arsenal "Well either way we need to get rid of that gorilla, if I can get on it's back again I can override his circuits"Ace blurted out his plan quickly 

"So are you up for it?" Ace asked 

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top