The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_vote_lcapDark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_voting_barDark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_vote_lcapDark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_voting_barDark coners and crowded streets(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dark coners and crowded streets(Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) Empty Dark coners and crowded streets(Open)

Post by Sam September 17th 2011, 9:46 am

Sam appeared in the shadows of an alleyway. The air was a little cool for his taste but he figured it was better then being on some random building. Sam walked out into the crowded streets and looked around while walking down the road. It somewhere around noon by Sam looking at the sun but instead guessing he went and a random person the time. The guy answered with 15 past 12. After hearing his answer Sam walked away and went into the nearest park. Sam could hear the birds chirping and although there were many people around Sam felt alone hear. He listened to the birds and watched the insects and birds flying around between trees and out of New York altogether. Heck Sam didn't blame the animals for leaving. New York was written in blood,theivery,and just flat out rude people. Sam hated this place with a passion but he still always found himself coming to this city when he needed to be alone or calm down. Right now though all Sam carred about was the quiet.

Sam went to largest tree he could find and started climbing. After a few branches and a lot of cuts and scraps Sam reached the top. He got in the most comfortable spot he could and watched the street he had just came from. He wasn't sure what he was looking for but he was looking all the same. Sam was starting to doze off but stayed awake due to the fact that he figured that if he fell asleep he might miss something. Not that there was much to miss, in the short amout of time Sam spent in that tree he saw at 5 purse jackers get caught because they tripped on some random persons foot. It was truly sad and Sam laughed or chuckled each time it happened. Sam started talking to himself which he hated almost as much as New York itself. Sam decided to take a nap and after a few minutes he was asleep but that didn't last long because within at least 15 minutes he heard police sirens go off.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) Empty Re: Dark coners and crowded streets(Open)

Post by CainVulsore September 17th 2011, 7:12 pm

Cain grins wickedly as he watches the sun go down, stepping out of his hidden apartment into the maze of allies in the big apple. The New York Vampire is hungry and decided that tonight is the night he will feed and satisfy his hunger and lust for blood. The Lord of Shadows walks out into the streets walking casually over to a very beautiful young lady and seducing her, making her follow him down into the ally squeezing her ass hard making her moan before ripping her throate open and draining the girl of her blood. Essentially drinking the girl dry, no blood left in her body. "What a pitty, she was a beauty too." He smirks and takes out his lighter burning her body so that only her head is left. He kicks it out into the street, where it shines under the light hearing the screams from the pedistrains and the roar of police engines. He grins his sadist grin, blood red eyes twinkiling in the now forming stars "'tis a beeautiful night for a fight, now wheres a super when you need it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) Empty Re: Dark coners and crowded streets(Open)

Post by Sam September 18th 2011, 1:26 am

Sam appeared out of the shadows and went to where the screams originated. When he got the he saw a womans head under a street lamp. He picked up the head by the hair and looked at the neck where most of the blood loss came from. Sam saw that the head had been cut after death but what suprised him was the thing that caused the death. "Bite marks."Sam said,"What in the hell did this. No civilized person not even most villains would do something like this. What the heck is going on here." He then put the head down and was about to fade into the shadows so he could get to a higher point but before he could the police pulled up. "Damm it I really dont need to get pinned for this. Why do the police always show at the wrong moment."Sam thought to himself as policemen began to cock and point their guns at him. One policeman with a megaphone,which was really uneeded I mean it's a sidewalk for God's sake, yealled at Sam to put his hands in the air and get down on the ground. Sam answered with three responses as follows,"OK for 1 I didn't do this and you people are the fatest men I've ever since and for 2 no I will not get on the ground because these are my good jeans and 3 if I put my hands in the air it's becaue I'm hitting someone not because some lazy,hardheaded,fat as an Elephant policeman told me to." He then knew that the policeman was ticked off because his face turned as red as the moon during a lunar eclipse. Sam the heard the police officer tells his men to take aim and fire when ready. But instead of hitting more then a wall the policemen missed everything that near Sam and he that because just before they fired he vanished into the shadows and cameup behind the man with the megaphone. Sam had unsheathed Lightning rod and detached it with the two bladed ends sticking out right next to the mans throat.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger September 18th 2011, 9:37 am

Cain grins wickedly when the man shows up then frowns as he takes his blame. Wanting to yell out and scream t the fools that it wasn't that man but him! He snarls softly watching everything happen only to blink and smirk interested in how this man was able to disappear as if instabtly, maybe another shadow manipulator? Oh, how fun that would be to meet another like himself. Though cain knows it would be an easy defeat the man does not look at all that strong anyway. He smirks and from his hiding spot in the shadows, has the shadows slowly creep out and raise in the air to spell out the words 'The New York Vampire did this not him you Fat Asses'. Cain smirks having them then whip out in pointed spike like lances straight at the teleporter as the cops are ensnared in shadows and flung against the ground or other cop cars. All this he does without revealing his own position in the shadows loving the thrill, waiting for his ext super powered fight. Maybe he'd even get to finally taste some damn super blood for once.

((kay so I got done then realized I was on the wrong account...just pretend I'm on Cain? Kay? Thanks.))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Dark coners and crowded streets(Open) TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 18th 2011, 9:55 am

((no problem))

Sam stood behind the fat cop when the shadows somehow insnared the police force and flung them to different places on that sidewalkway. He then saw that some shadows where shooting straight at him. He reacted as quickly as possible hitting most of the shadow lances with his weapon but one and managed to hit his leg. Another was headed straight for his heart and was almost to close to hit but in a last ditch Sam shot a small laser beam at the shadow,not that big but big enough to stop the shadow. "Crap I really didn't want to use that ability till later on when I knew who did this."Sam then vanished and reapperad on the top of the closest building. He then examined his leg and saw that it wasn't as bad as it felt. The pain he could work through and Sam vanished again reappering where he stood before the shadows attacked. Sam then yelled at the alleyway saying,"Come out you coward!"
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 18th 2011, 10:13 am

Cain smirks to himself and laughs wicked and eavily as he watches the man show off his power. "So not a shadow manipulator after all ehh." He smirks and melts into the shadows re-appearing behind the man and cracks his nuckles "Well gladly Mr. What's your face." He laughs and punches at hthe back of the guys head, then quickly diving to the side and sending three shadow whips flying out at the kid. Cain smirks to himself melting into the shadows emerging from the shadows on top of the building infront of them to the side. He rolls his tongue across his lips licking off some of the blood that was still left over from the victem he drank a couple minutes ago.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 19th 2011, 6:10 pm

Sam took a hit to the back of his head, which hurt three times as bad because two out of three of the guys shadow whips sent him flying to the ground. The third would have hit it's marks as well but he vanished into the shadows underneath his and reappered on the building that was next to the kids."Damm wasn't expecting this guy to be that powerful. Oh well now I know at least a litle bit of what he can do, but I can't rely on the shadows to get the drop on him."He thought to himself as he looked upon the guy with more understanding of his power. "Ok buddy boy let's see what else you can do but just for curiosity's sake how about you tell me who you are."Sam said in attempt to get the guy talking and try to tell him more aboutthis person. He then put away his staff and pulled out his "Black Wings" knowing that he would need speed in this fight, and knowing that his tonfas still allow him to fire his concussion beams with relative ease they would be perfect for this fight.

Last edited by Sam on September 19th 2011, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 19th 2011, 6:31 pm

((Cain has a STR of five...sam has a DUR of 2 it would hurt like hell on Sam))

Cain grins wickedly watching the man fall then frowns not seeing the punch as powerful as it could be. He shrugs and cracks his nuckles as he sees him travel to the other building and pull out some sort of weapon type thing raising an eyebrow confused. Cain laughs abd answers "I am the New York Vampire and you are?" He replies smirking to himself as he raises his arms and the shadows behind him rise up off the ground into the air like snakes. He then has then cut up into bullet like projectiles able to pearce through even the toughest of skin which he sends flying at the man. "Catch me if you can!" Cain yells tauntingly as he melts into the shadows only to reapear seconds later behind the man and throws a full power punch right at the small of the man's back which should shatter his spine or at least bruise it greatly, either is good enough for him anyway. Besides he aint a doctor all he knows is that he's strong, this man is weak, and he could snap him like a twig between his powerful arms.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 19th 2011, 6:52 pm

Sam heard the mans replies and then saw the shadow bullets set to attack the moment they were sent loose. He then watched the man dissapear and antisipated an attack from behind again, Sam ducked when the 'vampire' through his punch and then Sam vanished and reapperd a few feet away saying,"Hi Vampire you should get to know me, I'm the Celtic Shadow." Then he vanished agian then reappered in front of the vampire and through his own punch in the man's direction.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 19th 2011, 9:00 pm

((just ignore the shadow bullets then...))
Cain snarls as his punch misses then laughs as he says what his name is grinning wickedly,"and I am also known as the Lord if the Shadows." He says watching ghim reappear right infront of him, as he throws the punch he quickly raises his hand and catches celtic's fist and squeezes down on it attempting to crush, brake, or fracture his hand throwing a right hook at the man's jaw. Soon after that he goes to throw the man in the air above him with a simple flick of his wrist, turning around and drawing his newly stolen Onyx colord Kilij. Only new because his last one was broken in a fight not too long ago.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 19th 2011, 9:21 pm

Sam was shocked when his punch was caught but reacted just fast enough to barely dodge the guys punch to his jaw. He was thrown in the air and pretty high for Sam's liking. Sam saw the man draw a weapon and he used this to his advantage. Sam vanished and reappered infront of him and with a smile Sam dropped his tonfas and fired at the vampiric lord his concussion beams with full power. He then dropped down grabbed his tonfas and vanished to the side to his left about 15 or so feet to see if his attack actually hit the mark." God dammit what is with this guy. How can anyone be this strong it's completely insane. I feel like i'm in a freakshow right now and he's not even scared he's just shruging everything off like i'm his little toy. What in the hell is up with this guy is he really the Lord of Shadows or is he just some two-bit punk with a lot of strength and little intellegence going for him. I can't stand this not knowing it's driving me insane. Good lord if I live through this I'm definetly going to need to rethink my priorities and maybe stay out of this city for a while. Well here's to hoping I don't die by a satanic madman with super strength and durability." Sam thought to himself as he waited for the outfall of his attack.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 19th 2011, 9:35 pm

Cain watches him soar through the air from the throw only to see him disapear and feel something blast through him. It sends him flying back a couple feet till he hits the wall but he stands up snarling whiping off the dust and patting down the little bit of blood from the shrapenal of the blast. "You asked for it now you little bitch." He mutters to himself melting back into the shadows and coming up next to the man with an overhead slash at his opponent's arm putting all of his strength into it, imeaditly spinning for a backhanded slash to his legs. After that is done he backflips to dodge any counter attacks, sending to shadow whips with pointed ends flying out at the celtic shadow. He snarls wanting to smell this man's blood, to taste it on his lips as he hovers over the dead body his sadist bloodred eyes glistening in the moon light, showing off his physcotic nature.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 19th 2011, 9:48 pm

Sam saw that the attack hit him but it didn't do much and the vampire vanished and reapered next to him and sent forth a series of attacks at him. Sam thought this was coming though and prepared for it. He used his tonfas to block the hand to hand attacks and jumped back as the shadow whips came at him. He used his lasers to stop the whips and then vanished into thin air again. Sam reappered next to the guy and whispered in his ear,"Ok so your stronger then me, but you've made one mistake I'm faster then you."He then vanished again and reappered with an attempt to kick the back of the guys head, then vanished again and reappered with two more lasers, and he then vanished one more time and reappered behind him with two more full power beams. Sam the vanished and reappered about 15 feet away agian breathing hard because of pain and power use.
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 19th 2011, 10:25 pm

Cain snarls at what the guy says and easily dodges the kick to the back of the head having seen it coming from a mile away. Exactly after he disappears he raises two shadow walls, one infront of him and the other behind him. Hearing the sets of lazers pop into the walls only to be transported to no one knows where; not his problem anyway though he would like to know. He blinks shaking his head and getting back on track looking over at the obviously tired man and smirks putting his kilij up and pulling out his curved daggers. "I'm going to skin you alive, then I'll cut off your toes, then your fingers, then your eyes, then your ears, listening to you scream in agony all the while. Once I'm done with that I'll drain your body dry of your blood and cut off your heas burning your body." He says smirking as the shadows from underneath celtic slowly start to rise up wrapping around his feet, ever so slowly encasing him in the shadows. "Get outa this one hot shot." He taunts melting into the shadows and appearing next to him daggers still at the ready.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam September 19th 2011, 10:50 pm

Sam see the hopelessness in the situation but looks to the corner of his eye and sees the sun slowly rising. He knew if he could keep going and just avoid the attackes a littke bit longer then he might stand a chance. "This guy talks a lot about killing lets see how much longer I can last. Then we'll see if he really is a vampire."Sam thought to himself as he saw the shadows incase his legs and then the guy appeared with daggers at the ready. "You want to know something you sorry piece of crap. You've really pissed me off."Sam said then vanished and reappered and started firing multiple lasers at low power. Alone the lasers wouldn't do much but together they could hurt a bit if they could all hit the mark. He then vanished again and reappered with more lasers from a different side. He continued this until he couldn't take the strain anymore and then stopped to catch his breath.

Last edited by Sam on September 20th 2011, 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Sam
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top