The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

DA down (Ditto only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 Empty Re: DA down (Ditto only)

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 29th 2011, 10:30 pm

Chloe quickly shoved her Taser back into place as the man Grabbed her by the neck. She flailed in an attempt to escape to no prevail. She kicked him in the groin with one leg as his grip tightened. She began to freak out and flail. calm down, it's easier once you calm down. She thought to herself. She steadied herself and grabbed onto his arm. She kicked his leg and shoved his arm, once again to no prevail. I am so toast.

Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho August 29th 2011, 11:16 pm

The woman's pathetic attempts to break free from his grasp were almost laughable, that is he may have laughed if he didn't have stunted emotions and were sadistic enough to do such a thing. Deciding her death had been prolonged enough, he tightened his grip further and was about to snap her neck when suddenly out of the corner of his eye he caught view of a man holding a grenade launcher of all things. Throwing the girl aside, he jumped back a few feet, barely dodging the projectile said man had fired at him. As he turned to face the man, he was met with the sound of maniac laughter. The man was wearing some kind of superhero/villain-esque get up and was now holding the grenade launcher in a more relaxed position. Now Void was certainly not an idiot, nor was he anything of a genius, but it was clear that this man thought himself much more of a threat than he really was, a wannabe super villain as it where, armed with nothing more than a run of the mill grenade launcher, but what the man said next concerned him.

"HA! You're the thing I'm supposed to kill? Wow, can't believe the boss would waste his time hiring you in the first place! I mean, what the hell did he expect from an overgrown toaster? Can't even kill a woman." Now that peaked Void's interest.

"Well, better take care of you before anyone else shows up." He said nonchalantly as he took aim and fired once more, to which Void easily sidestepped the sloppily fired projectile. The man didn't even aim at the ground below him, only an idiot tries to get a direct hit with such a weapon. The man grunted audibly in announce at the miss.

"Explain yourself. Now." Void finally spoke in his usual monotone voice.

"Holy shit, the toaster doesn't get it yet does it? You've been played idiot! You're the last loose end that needs to be cut and I'm here to do the cutting!" At this point he started firing wildly in Void's direction. Of course, Void took this as his que to finally shut him up. Expertly avoiding the poorly fired explosives, Void made his way right up next to his assailant and in seconds had impaled his entire fist into the man's chest. It didn't take much thought on Void's part to realize what had just happened. The man had been sent by the same man who hired Void to kill the DA to make sure he wouldn't have to follow through with the payment, that much was obvious. What was hard to understand was why he sent THIS man of all people to take him out. The man was clearly a disillusion idiot, so why him? Did the man who hired Void think that little of him? Or did he just think that if he gave the guy a big enough gun he might get a lucky shot in while he was distracted with the girl? To be honest, to Void it didn't matter. He had no way of finding out who had actually hired him in the first place, he was really secretive about his identity. Deciding non of it made any difference, he simply removed his now bloodied hand from the man's chest and walked back to where he had left the girl not long before.
Psycho
Psycho

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 29th 2011, 11:24 pm

Chloe gasped for air as she hit the ground. A man with a grenade launcher had appeared. He was in the most ridiculous get up you could imagine. She slowly got herself off the ground and watched the confrontation. The man clearly didn't do this just to get rid of the DA. She laughed at his pathetic attempt with the grenade launcher and shrieked when the man put his fist through his chest. He turned his attention back to her.

She took off at a run towards the nearest building. If she could make it to the top she could fly across to other buildings. She knocked people out of her way as she sprinted past the front desk. Making her way to the stairs she didn't look back and kept on running. She had her pistol out. She made it to the top of the roof and stepped to the ledge. Turning around to face the door where she came up She raised her arms in the air.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
DA down (Ditto only) - Page 2 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho August 30th 2011, 3:49 pm

Void watched on as the woman ran away from him, clearly afraid, though it was kind of hard to blame her considering he had her in a death grip not five minutes ago and he just punched someone's chest in. It was also clear to him that she hadn't really heard Void's conversation, otherwise she might have been able to discern for herself that he no longer had any need to kill her now that his employer betrayed him, and that he was actually trying to talk to her. However, as he watched her run he wasn't really surprised to see her go into a nearby building, she supposed to be some kind of genius and she must have known he was faster than her by now and decided to use the one advantage she had left over him to get away, her gliding. Deciding to do things the smart way this time, he thought it best to take the express way up to cut her off. Running over to the very building, he leaped up onto the side of the building and almost effortlessly scaled his way to the top. As he reached the roof, he noticed her already there, standing at the ledge. If he lost her now, he might never get what he wanted.

"Night Owl, stay where you are." He shouted over to her, somewhat hopeful that she would listen and not go jumping off of the building.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 4:08 pm

"And don't you move either." She said to him, while pulling out her Rifle. She trained it at his heart. She wasn't sure what type of trick this was but she wasn't falling for it. Backing up to the ledge opposite him, she kept it trained on him. She didn't know what this man could do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho August 30th 2011, 4:18 pm

"I'm not going to hurt you." Void spoke as she positioned her weapon to be aimed at his chest. The weapon appeared to be a normal non-modified rifle, but then he didn't know much about that. If his suspicions were correct though, any bullets fired would do about as well as taser did, just leaving more scratches for him to fix later.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 4:22 pm

"Then why are you up here?" She asked a small trace of a smile on her face. She didn't want it to seem like she had no idea what she was doing but she really didn't. She had no clue if this weapon would work on him when the taser didn't. She put the gun away but quickly pulled out her sticky bomb gun. This seemed to be the only thing he ran from. She set the time to 3 seconds and was ready to fire if needed.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho August 30th 2011, 4:28 pm

"You wish to find the man responsible for the District Attorney's death correct?" Void spoke, noticing that she had changed weapons. She may have realized that that bomb gun of hers was likely the most dangerous thing she had against him. Now if he were to somehow unsettle her too much she might just try to blow him to hell before escaping.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 4:33 pm

"You see, I don't care for the DA or the cops. I just need the money they are giving me to find you." She called across to him. "The fact is, I work for those willing to pay for my services. The cops are the highest bidders right now." She checked her altitude and saw they were quite high up which was good for escape.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho August 30th 2011, 4:49 pm

"In that case, all I want you to do is convey some information to the police for me. You see the man who hired me has neglected to follow through with the payments and I, simply out of personal honor, wish to help in his downfall. I'm sure your employers will be more than happy to receive the information I have to offer, maybe even to the extent of offering you a bonus and if not, I'm sure you can withdraw it from them until they do, don't you agree?" Void said, all the while keeping his perfect monotone voice as usual.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 30th 2011, 4:51 pm

Chloe began to slip away the bomb gun. "What do you have on him?" She said. Her hand was still on the gun just in case but she hoped she didn't have to use it.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum