The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_vote_lcapInto the underworld (Join the gang) I_voting_barInto the underworld (Join the gang) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Into the underworld (Join the gang) I_vote_lcapInto the underworld (Join the gang) I_voting_barInto the underworld (Join the gang) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Sage
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Into the underworld (Join the gang)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the underworld (Join the gang) Empty Into the underworld (Join the gang)

Post by Gado July 16th 2011, 9:51 pm

Well well well. It seems he was making progress! Officially a member of SCAR (Or at least, that's what the email he skimmed said), finally got the damn drug into production, and obtained a bunch of no-name loosers that followed him around whenever wherever! Henchmen.. So useless, yet so valuable.. and theese guys were past even that! They were literally fanatically devoted to him, or to be more excact, to the product (Feast) that he alone was delivering.

Yet, he'd need someone a bit brighter than the goons he had at this point. He'd need actual brains, inventors, scientists, people who would tell him how ridiculously stupid his plan sounded, just so that he could turn to them and say "Yeah. It's gonna be great!". But for that, he'd need to do some recruiting. And that, was probably such a pain in the ass if he'd do it "under the radar".. and probably really boring too.

The direct approach would probably be the most effective, aswell as giving a message to the "competition" as to what they can expect from Canni's group in the future. "What idiots" - they would say, thinking that they were retards, no threat at all. And thats excactly what Canni wanted them to think. A simple add in the poster would read, with big letters: "Gang is recruiting tomorow at 6 AM at the parking lot outside of town. Smart people preferably."

And Canni would be there, with his gang of drug addicts, armed to the teeth with machine guns, shotguns, rifles, pistols and bats. They would have barricaded the top floor, with six guys on the roof, shooting anyone wearing blue at sight. It would be possible to enter the top floor by foot, but not by car, as four cars had been pushed infront of the ramp, completely blocking it. The floor was filled with at least twenty men, in addition to Canni himself, who was sitting on the hood of one of six SUV's that had been spraypainted on the side: "Hello", shooting at people passing by with a handgun. Looking at his clock, which was 5:50 AM, he got annoyed that there wasn't allready a line of recruits. Tough, looking out on the street, there was a bunch of dead people, which could possibly have been potential volunteers... Guess we'll never know!

(Lousy post, but it's really late, and I'm tired.. so roll with it)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Canni:
Into the underworld (Join the gang) Canni

(Hyena form)
Into the underworld (Join the gang) Hyenaw
Gado
Gado

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Job : annoying your
Humor : GM
Registration date : 2011-03-08

Back to top Go down

Into the underworld (Join the gang) Empty Re: Into the underworld (Join the gang)

Post by Prometheus July 16th 2011, 10:55 pm

Taking one last look at the flier Prometheus smiled, he knew whoever did this is either a psychopath or a moron, or quite possibly both. Still, he wasn't complaining if he was meeting a psychopath it is quite fortunate that they are dim enough to give the meeting time and place in advance. It seemed to be the one thing he could rely on humans to be - stupid. Even at their best humans were barbarians. So it was seeking out psychopaths, god-complexes and quote-on-quote heroes that would have to dull that gnawing boredom that constantly ate away at him.

Not exactly ideal situation but hiding out in a the boot of a car for 4 hours on the 5th is a lot better than trying to walk into an ambush from the ground floor. With a reluctant groan he reached for the release on the car boot and slowly heaved his body out of the car. Ducking down he chanced a look around the side of the car only to see the main ramp blocked off by a barricade of cars. "Well that rules out driving, why does everyone on this planet have an obsession with walking or running. Hell of a way to expand into a new market. Quickly glancing around the car park he considered his options...:"Climb up to the next level. Excessive amount of work and I'm too slow. Walk up the ramp, clearly what they want likely an ambush. Elevator, seems to be a clear path but tight spaces would make me a strong target."

"Think, James think." I
could use, SR-2s, SR-3s or the lifter. SR-1s wouldn't do any good in this position I don't have a clear shot...a slight grin overtook James as the obvious solution came to him. Reaching down grasped the SR-3 Personnel Control Grenades. Taking the first in his right hand he depressed the button and threw it upwards towards the ramp. Quickly turning to his side he pressed the activator on the and lobbed it over the barrier to the sixth floor. Ducking down once again James counted to himself "3...2..1". Hoping his grenades at least dazed and confused a majority of the thugs upstairs he took off running for the elevator. "I hope that worked" James remarked to himself as he entered the elevator and hit the button for the 6th floor, grasping his lift in one hand and an SR-1 pistol in the other he braced himself for the worse.
Prometheus

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Into the underworld (Join the gang) Empty Re: Into the underworld (Join the gang)

Post by Gado July 18th 2011, 7:06 pm

The bomb went off, throwing the thugs around like ragdolls. The barricade was obligerated, and a few of the unlucky men who had stood on top of it, attempting to look cool, had been thrown over the fence, plunging to their death six stories down. Canni, ever so acustomed to everlasting chaos and rampage that usually found place around him, found himself a bit confused. Not to the point where he didn't know why this was happening, as he had a few ideas.. but more to the fact that he hadn't heard a single one-liner thrown his way as the grenade was thrown. That could mean a few different things: the guy who threw the grenade, was not here to be recruited, but on a mission for revenge! Probably one of the many victims left from Canni's usual path of destruction. Or: this guy was a hardcore criminal, that didn't like the competition. Obviously, if the guy came to join, he wouldn't have hurled a grenade at them. Canni didn't mind that he did tough.

-- PLING! --

The elevator echoed troughout the floor as it reached the desired level. The doors slid open, revealing the culprit of the previous explosive introduction. It took only a second for Canni's stupid, yet competent, goons to realize that the sound came from the elevator. Twenty-two weapons turned their aim towards the narrow doorway, about to fire when a calm, but loud voice shouted. "Hold!" - Canni's voice. The goons looked at him, confused as to why he'd deny them the opportunity to blast holes in the meatbag who blew up their buddies, but accepting the order.

Canni jumped down from the hood of the car, and slowly walked towards the elevator while his goons held their aim. His brown fur coat wriggled back and forth as he seemed severely distracted by his own hands while he spoke towards the gentleman in the elevator.

"Hey hey hey! You don't strike me as the chatty-type, but I'll go ahead and blabber your head full of it anyway! Seems to me you like blowing stuff up, in this case, soft meaty stuff that goes red when you boom it. Now I've got two options for you, and you may decide upon the results yourself. Option one: you admit you're here to be recruited, you name your price, and we rampage the city in a slaughterfest of terror. Option two: you lie, and say you're here to kill me. My idiotic goons freak out, start shooting at you, you go out guns blazing without results. Which would be quite a waste.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Canni:

(Hyena form)
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus July 21st 2011, 3:21 am

Cringing at the noise of the elevator James sighed. Shaking his head even after 40 years he had a tendency to forget just how loud human technology is. Focusing his thoughts on the door he watched as the sixth floor slowly revealed itself. Taking note of the visibly disorganized group of thugs in front of him he that the grenades had their desired effect, at least momentarily. Still James couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised, one of the thugs had actually managed to maintain focus throughout the chaos. The explosions certainly gave the entrance ramp a new look with the barricade visibly torn apart James noted with a satisfied nod.

Though the surprise was short lived as the goons quickly turned towards the elevator levelling their weapons at him. Stepping forward into the middle of the elevator doorway James visibly relaxed as the apparent leader of the group ordered the thugs not to hold their fire. Taking a few more steps forward as the leader disembarked from the hood of the car. As the man made his way towards the elevator James took the chance to take stock of the situation. "22 men, and a rather diminutive leader who they seemed to an almost fanatical loyalty to. Clearly, well armed with automatic weaponry. I guess it could be worse and it is entertaining. " Taking a moment to revaluate the leader James couldn't help but notice a few key traits the man clearly had sharpened teeth, nearly in-human eyes and the walk that seemed almost predatory. Combining this information with the man's fur coat, clear command over the other thugs and his clear brazen nature in posting a flyer in an attempt to recruit James concluded a few things This man was not going to be particularly intelligent, he wasn't a typical human thug, he clearly didn't fear the police, he had been around a number of fights in the past, he isn't an immediate threat and he is definitely interesting.

Holding his ground James slowly aimed his pistol towards the approaching leader, being careful not to raise it fully. Listening as the man came to a stop and began to James couldn't help but laugh to himself. Well he was certainly cocky, an admirable trait in a criminal. Clearing at the man's odd fixation with his own hands James couldn't help but wonder if the man was mentally unstable or at least simple. Though, in his opinion most humans were barely above rats on the evolutionary scale. Taking a brief moment to fish into his suit's pocket James promptly produced a rather large pipe, a tobacco pouch and a matchbook. While not turning his back James slowly meandered over to a car not too far from the elevator. Leaning himself against the car he methodically filled the pipe with tobacco and in lit it with a match. Throwing the matchbook away James' took a short drag of his pipe before returning his full attention to the leader of the group.

"First off my good sir, if I wanted you dead you would already be dead. Second, I don't think you would find me all that easy to kill I have a knack for survival one that his served me well since long before you came to be on this insignificant little planet. So in response to Option 2 no I am not here to kill you. Now regarding option one I am afraid it is not that easy. Now am I willing to work with you, perhaps provided you can provide the proper connections to the how shall we say the less then reputable members of New York City. But I am getting ahead of myself. First you are going to need to answer a couple of questions. First of all who do you work for? because if you were capable of pulling all of these resources together on your own you would not have need to resort to such primal means of trying to recruit someone such as I. Second, if you want me to work for you, you are going to have to tell me exactly what you and your rag-tag bunch of thugs are."

Prometheus

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gado July 21st 2011, 10:24 am

"First off my good sir, if I wanted you dead you would already be dead"

Wow. Just wow. How many times hadn't Canni heard that line spoken at him? In different forms offcourse, like "I could kill you in a split-second", or "You're lucky I'm in a good mood, else you'd be dead yesterday". It wasn't suprising that the yet-to-be-introduced man started his monologue in such a manner, as it was pretty usual (at least from what Canni had observed of just about any "hardened" personality) to show of one's abillity to "kill" someone so quickly they wouldn't even know they died.

Secondly, the man made it clear that he was hard to kill. Which was good to know, if the moment ever came where Canni actually had to take the drastic measure of offing him, he'd be very thorough. The man before him was either a megalomaniac, or an alien - both something Canni could work with, tough the option of a potential recruit being alien, was certainly interesting.. Alien technology would be hard to identify by future enemies. The man had a few questions, which was understandable, and Canni would answer them gladly.

"I can see why you'd presume that I am working for someone, but that isn't entirely the case. As you say, I have some resources at my disposal, but that is entirely out of my own pocket, or.. technically, some nice people decided to "donate" some money for my noble cause. You'd be suprised how much cash a few scientists are willing to pay to let them go. Anyway, I do "work" for a certain organisation, but I have no intentions of following any orders that wouldn't be to my liking, and I'm only in it for the information.. Since a major criminal organisation normally does have quite a few connections, it doesn't hurt to take advantage of it. So to answer your indirect question: Yes, you'd be working for ME, not THEM, if you were to accept the job offer. As for connections, I've got a few, but only those addicted to my drug. We'll do something about that in the near future"

Canni turned towards his henchmen, and pointed at them,

"As for what we are, which is a question I don't fully understand.. is simply human, or at least those guys are. A bit pumped up on a certain drug, highly addicted, naturally.. but human. As for me, I'm not entirely so, at least not acording to everyone else - I'm a metahuman, obviously. And to answer a future question, which you undoubtably will ask: I'm going to take over the criminal underworld of New York, probably causing an exctensive amount of death along the way. What I need you for, is a bit self-explanationary. You see, a bunch of fanatically loyal, but stupid, goons can only get you so far.. What really get's a plot going is the brains, the inventors, the madmen, the schemers, the manipulators. I'm a schemer, and that's something you'll get used to pretty quickly once you've been around me a while." He paused. "Congratulations, you now know more about me than anyone else on the planet." - Which was partly true, he knew himself better. But nobody else had actually ever had a conversation with him on this level before, that is, on a level where he was completely open about his.. chaotic demeanor.

Canni:

(Hyena form)
Gado
Gado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top