The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The animal is back I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The animal is back I_vote_lcapThe animal is back I_voting_barThe animal is back I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The animal is back I_vote_lcapThe animal is back I_voting_barThe animal is back I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The animal is back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The animal is back Empty The animal is back

Post by Artemis July 4th 2011, 8:44 pm

3 months. Thats how long she has been long. However what city she ended up in was unknown to her. They all looked pretty much the same to her. Anyway she was looking for the hero she saw before she left the amount of time that she did. She flew through the city and flew to the beach. She released a screech and saw some guy on the boardwalk. She decided to mess with him. She dove and landed his shoulder. Heck anyone should be a bit freaked if a hawk just lands on them.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

The animal is back Empty Re: The animal is back

Post by Arcana July 4th 2011, 8:57 pm

Sean was rather bored this day, considering there was no heroing to do this day in particular. Mostly he stopped a petty robberry, as well as a fun little fight with a bat kid. Though he easily outranked the guy. It was still a pretty fun fight in all. So he was out on the boardwalk. Looking over the prime selection of men who stayed along it. As well as trying to stay out of the heroing grounds of hid dear old dad Pain. Otherwise known as Brock O'day. So did that make him also known as Sean O'day? It had a ring to it yes, but he was not too keen on taking that last name. Well not yet anyway, afterall Pain was still most likely adjusting to finding out he had three more sons. So he would give him a break for now. As Sean was wrapt up in his thoughts, a hawk perched on his shoulder. Eliciting a small suprised yelp as Sean jumped. "What the hell?!? A hawk?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 4th 2011, 9:50 pm

Artemis Screeched in amusement. stuff like this never stopped to amuse her. She poked at his hair, pulling at it. She jumped off his shoulder and transformed into her human forum, still rolling on the floor laugh. "Y-you should of sen your face!" said Artemis through her laughter. After a while she was able control her laugher and stand up. She wiped tears form her eyes. "Oh god that was funny." Then she got in the guys face. "Who are you? why are you here? Why do people come here?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 7th 2011, 2:04 pm

When she stopped laughing, she made a huge mistake. Got in Seans face. Though he was never really comfortable with someone doing that anyway. It was worse that a girl was invading his personal space. So he backpedaled a litte, moving a foot away from her. With a look of suprise and annoyance on his face. " You should tell me your name first. After all you did just land on my shoulder without any explanation whatsoever. Its kinda rude around here." He wasn't even going to answer her questions till she answered his.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 7th 2011, 2:13 pm

"My name is Artemis, now answer my questions." Said Artemis. "Who are you? Why do people come here?" She took a step forward, getting back into the man;s face. "Why do you look so surprised? You smell a bit like someone I met. This really big, tall guy i met around 3 months back. He was annoying, he kept getting in my way." She turned back into a hawk and perched herself on the guy's head. By this point some people where starting to take a noticed to them, mainly the girl that till recently looked like she just walked out of the jungle.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 7th 2011, 2:19 pm

Well she didn't play around at all. Though she insisted on sticking her face into his. So he once again back away from her, making it a point he didn't like the closeness. "My name is Sean. Its cause you keep getting in my face, and i'm not the type of person to like that stuff. This is a boardwalk, and people come here when they are bored." He shrugged. Maybe thats why they called it a board walk? "Wait, what do you mean by tall guy?" He was confused considering he was neither tall, or annoying as far as he knew. Though next thig he knew, she was once again perched on his head. Today would be a long one, he was sure of that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 7th 2011, 2:27 pm

She stayed perched on his head for a few minutes, not answering his question right away. She jumped off his head and turned human again. "He had a scar, if i remember he said to call him pain." said Artemis. "Do you know him it smells like you ran into him awhile back ago, the smell is faint though. He held me upside down, just because i wanted to challenge an alpha that lived in this giant white house." She slight drifted off in thought, before pulling her self back to where she was now.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 7th 2011, 2:35 pm

He was relieved for the most part when she jumped fromt he top of his head. Though when she said the mans name it brought his thoughts to a focus. So she had met Pain? Also something about a giant white house? It all confused him, yet he just shrugged it off mostly. When a possibility had hit him hard. Though an impulse of annoyance had hit him. He smelt like Pain? "I would assume you mean my father. Thats the only Pain I know. As for the "White House". Our alpha isn't much to challenge, nothing at all. So what happened between you ,and my Old Man?" He raised an peirced eyebrow, waiting for an answer. As his arms crossed over his chest slowly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 7th 2011, 2:54 pm

"Oh your related to him? So that means your part of his pack? Or were part of his pack?" said Artemis. Then she difted off into her memories to remember what happened. ''Well I found my way to a city and I was standing infront of a gate.He showed up and asked me what i was doing. I told him but he didnt seem to happy about it so he said he would protect the guy which makes no sense cause he is not part of there pack. But I turned into a snake to get through gate and then into a mouse to try to get in, he caught be and held me up side down till i turned into a hawk and escaped." She paused for a second then a thought came to her mind. ''Why do you ask?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 7th 2011, 2:59 pm

Well the little shapeshifters story seemed likely enough. Though he wondered why her thought process was so simple, it interested him kinda. Maybe she was raised in the wild? Whatever the reason was not really his buisness, though she kept with the questions. It was kinda nnoying in the larger picture. This felt like an interrogation really. He didn't like that one bit. "Yes i'm related to him, though me being a part of his "pack" is a bit of a stretch really." Then she asked why he wanted to know about it. Its not like he could just come out and explain his thoughts about Pain. Which all were not the most savory. "I just wanted to know" He answered with an expert poker face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 13th 2011, 10:21 pm

"Oh...that makes you his son, or nephew. Are you the new in line to become alpha." She asked. She looked at him with a confused face, his showed no emotion, but she had a feeling that it was covering something up, call it animal instincts but he seemed to be hiding something. She reached out and grabbed his cheeks, she pulled on his face and moved it around, messed with it. "Why no emotion?" questioned Artemis. "Why do you seem uncomfortable? Do I threaten you? I don't have a threatening stance do I?" SHe continued to pull on his face, trying to get him to show something.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 14th 2011, 2:17 pm

Sean's face flushed with the sudden barrage of questions. Raising an eyebrow thinking that he had already told her."It makes me his son, though no i'm not next in line to be "alpha" okay." He was really uncomfortable with the lack of personal space this girl gave him. Though he could tell she meant him no harm at the moment. Even if she did, he was unsure how much damage the girl could even do. Though she went on asking question, after question like this were 20 questions. Well it wasn't like he was agaisnt being asked things, but she liked to ask the hard questions. It was kinda nnoying, though she seeemd like the person who wouldn't give up till she got the truth. " No I don't feel threatened, I just prefer not to talk about my father, Thats all." He answered her truthfully as possible.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis July 14th 2011, 5:31 pm

"Oh... Why?" said Artemis. Then she messed with his face more. "Doesnt mean that you don't have to show emotion." To her this guy confused him. He seemed to be a polar opposite of his dad in some way and similar in others. "You give out answers easier then your dad, but yet your just as reluctant." said Artemis curiously. She continued to mess with his face, trying to get him to show some emotion. "Show something!"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down