The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Genesis I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Genesis I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Genesis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Genesis I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Genesis I_vote_lcapGenesis I_voting_barGenesis I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Genesis I_vote_lcapGenesis I_voting_barGenesis I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Genesis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Genesis Empty Genesis

Post by Fiora May 18th 2011, 5:58 pm

Now that she actually owns her own mansion things have been upgraded at the Cavazza Estate. The mansion now serves as the base for Black Light as well as a temporary quarters for those who are unable to leave or don't wish to leave. The Backyard now covering 15 acre's is broken down into sections. There's the Rec Area where the Courts and Maze are, the Pool area where she tries to keep a tropical setting with a full 100 square yards of Pool including Pool House, Tiki Bar, Hot Tub and Lazy River. There's a Gun Range in the back for her squad to practice their powers and abilities. A Gym to keep fit, Sparring Circles, A Mechanics Garage outfitted with every tool and part she could scrape together, and with her resources.. that's a lot. A Beach a mile down wind fit with it's own Surf Shack and Grill Pit.

Spoiler:

Also in the back there's the Shack, with a small wading pool in front and enough room inside to be considered a small house. The shack is well furnished almost like her house but she uses it for more... personal affairs. The shack is located on a hill so it overlooks the rest of her estate.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Inside however she's made some serious adjustments. The Mansion now has 4 Floors, the first floor is an exact replica of her High Rise, however the other 3 are much different. The 2nd floor, which is actually on ground level, resembles a real house although with so much furnishings it's far above your pay grade. With a radiant Dining Room and a Chandelier stolen from The Louvre it just sets off her new house wonderfully.

Spoiler:

Leading from the Dining Room is her Home Theatre which she rarely uses as she's far to busy at school or on the other floors, however it is a nice commodity and is always open to her friends.

Spoiler:

Her Bathroom doesn't skimp on the design either as it is a combination of a Eurpoean Bathroom and a Finnish Sauna so that she could have numerous people in there to steam or have such a luxurious bath she may never want to leave.

Spoiler:

The Second floor also houses all the bedrooms for her patrons and peers to rest in when they come to visit. Housing over 13 rooms you're guaranteed to find one that you simply love. Each room adhering to a different style of design and mood, she spends each night in a different room.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Entire Third Floor is her Great Library. With Texts and Tomes ranging from Comics to Erotica, Bibles to References she keeps every piece of literature that she has ever owned, heard of or known... in this sacred space. Only a few are allowed passage into this part of the Mansion.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the last floor of the House is the Observation Deck, which is beneath the house and is accessible only to Black Light The entire room is dark, filled with one massive window spanning the entire room. The window is a Holographic Projector that projects a Star beyond it. The star is in a constant state of flux pulsing and changing from a raging red to a calming blue. The entire room is rigged with 3-D Hard Light Holographic projectors that can project images of something and have humans touch and contort the images to create Virtual Mock-ups of Locations, Weapons, designs or anything else they require. The room also has a Projector that can project the image of a person directly into the middle of the room so as to speak to them if they couldn't physically be there. There is but 1 chair in the room which is usually occupied by Fiora. The room is lit only by the star yet the light seems bright enough to distinguish colors where as the light would usually give you a vague idea. This is Fiora's favorite room and will spend hours in there thinking to herself. No one really knows what goes on... but some could guess that it involves sending her crew on a Suicide Mission.

Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resting on a Pool Bed she floated lazily in the pool as she stared up at the blue sky, she didn't feel like going to work. At this point in her life she had already earned more money than she could ever need... and stolen more than she could ever want. Resting her head on her hands she couldn't focus on anything around her but the way the pool was moving her around in the world. It was almost like life's direction, was being represented in the pool. She couldn't choose where she floated but she was right in the middle. Stuck between rapids and calm river, she was swirling into her own grave... but she was doing it with a smile on her face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm hearing voices, animal noises. The Creme de la Creme, The Feminine Abyss and I'm reaching my threshold staring at the truth till I'm blind. ~ Stephen Stills : Almost Famous
Fiora
Fiora

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Genesis Empty Re: Genesis

Post by The Wraith May 18th 2011, 7:14 pm

The sun was high in the sky and it was a warm day with a slight breeze in the air,David was out strolling through the rich neighborhoods of New York looking for a new mark, and that's when he spotted what could possibly be the greatest job he ever pulled.

He was in a nice fitting pair of black jeans and a plain black button up shirt with a white one underneath, not quite the best robbing clothes but this was too good of an opportunity to let slide. Kneeling down on one knee, he opened up his backpack pulling out his battlestaff. With one quick flip of his wrist it extended too it's full 5 foot length.

Putting one end on the ground and holding it with both hands he started into a full run, He felt the tip of the staff touch drag on the ground until it hiit the wall surronding the mansion and he he jumped with all of his might using the staff to polevault right over the wall. He landed on the other side on his feet with a soft thud, "Gotta love a well kept yard it always makes things easier."

Sneaking about he quickly ran to a bottom floor window with his staff in hand now shrunk down back to its more portable size, looking inside he saw a extravagant room full of the nicest furniture he had ever seen, A huge smile stretched across the normally cold and emotionless face. He felt his heart skip a little bit faster than normal, Dave always loved a good haul.

Going into a small pouch hooked onto his belt loop, he grabbed a small scalpel and began cutting a medium sized hold in the window just large enough for his forearm. Reaching through the hole he flipped the lock on the window and unlocked the window. With the speed and skill of a seasoned thief Dave had the window open and was inside within the span of just a few seconds.
The Wraith

Number of posts : 7
Job : Slacker
Humor : A little on the twisted side
Registration date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiora May 20th 2011, 7:22 am

A small warbling sound came from a speaker ingrain into the pool's walls. She looked over at it and quickly glanced up at her house. She couldn't see it from here but the sound usually meant someone was breaking in. Groaning she paddled over to the wall and climbed out, trying not to get her hair wet. Grabbing a towel from a chair she wrapped it around her waist as she quickly stepped in through the back door. Pressing some buttons on the security system, the warbling sound ended.

I know you're in here! Grabbing a gun from one of the drawers in the kitchen, she ejected the mag, to check it's rounds. She had a full clip. Reloading, the cocked the hammer and held the M1911 at hip height as she walked quickly from her kitchen to the living room. Rounding a corner she saw the window open with the hole in it. Turning around in the room she stared around, almost aghast. WHY IN THE HELL?! Walking over to the window she ran her fingers around the edge of the hole and turned back to the room, ready to scream again.

This is a $327 Window from Milan and you wanna cut a frigging hole in it!? THE BACK DOOR WAS UNLOCKED, WHAT THE HELL! Raising her gun she fired off 3 shots in the room, one went through the nearest wall and into the kitchen, the second went through a sofa and the last through the light fixture in the room, so the lights were flickering on and off. When I find you... I'm gonna kill you!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm hearing voices, animal noises. The Creme de la Creme, The Feminine Abyss and I'm reaching my threshold staring at the truth till I'm blind. ~ Stephen Stills : Almost Famous
Fiora
Fiora

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top