The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) Empty (Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.)

Post by Guest May 8th 2011, 9:00 pm

Nightkill walked the streets of Los Angeles. This sounds like a horrible description of what was happening, so let's be more clear. Nightkill was walking the streets of Los Angeles, a large, crime-infested hive of scum and villainy. He liked it. It felt like his home of New York, just less rainy. Even then, it was rainy today, making a bunch of people hope that the weatherman got shot.* The rain had been pouring a few minutes ago, but was dying down into a light drizzle. It had been raining on and off today, being just one of those days. Nightkill had only been mildly annoyed-he had new boots, and they were already wet and ruined, how troublesome-but his mood was generally happy. He had made a nice deal with a budding corporation here, specializing in technology, and bought it. Was a nice deal for all involved, really, but the CEO would painfully realize that Seth Khan really got the better of the bargain in a few years.

He looked up at the rainy sky, taking off the hood of his black leather jacket. It was a good leather jacket, and he had spent good money on this one. It just seemed "To radiate badass, if you don't mind me saying this, sir." in the words of his butler, Azad, who had bought it for him. It was also fireproof, bulletproof and water retardant. Those were Nightkill's additions, considering that in his other line of work anything could really happen.

An explosion in the distance was heard. Nightkill paused, and then ran toward the location. LA might be a crime-infested place under the illusion of being a sunny resort, but random explosions didn't occur everyday.

(Say that you caused the explosion somehow.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) Empty Re: (Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.)

Post by Mortem May 8th 2011, 11:48 pm

It was a bright and sunny day down in DC... or at least it was outside, above his laboratory. He walked out side and felt the air sift through his metal body, a feeling normal people didn't feel with their meatbags they call bodies. He was getting rather bored with the DC area. He had done nearly everything there, and the scenery was the same-old. I've never seen palm trees, he thought. Thinking of those nice trees, the warm ocean breeze and the nice, big cities around to terrorize, he figured he'd either go to LA, or somewhere in Florida. Checking his navigation systems, he calculated that Florida was closer, yet he didn't quite have the feel for it. Quickly running off at full speed, he was on his way to Las Angeles, California.

It wasn't too long before he got there. After all, he was hundreds of times faster than the normal human being. His new, robotic body allowed that. Nothing was more precious than the human brain, however, so he kept that with his body. At least that way, he could calculate things on his own rather than becoming a complete robot. As soon as he arrived in LA, he noticed the rain. It would be detrimental to his systems, if only he hadn't made himself waterproof. He didn't know what he'd do today, but thinking about old stories of heroes and such, he figured that he'd rob a bank. Approaching a large bank, he noticed the people around him staring. They probably knew he was a super, and by looks they probably knew something bad would happen. When Monstrum entered the bank, he yelled with his synthesized robotic voice, "Insert all of the currency you have in possession in a bag!" He lifted his hand to the counters, where the bankers were, and his palms began to glow a very bright blue, showing that it was a weapon.

The people around began to run and scream, causing chaos. He liked it, though. He let them run around, and right behind him people were leaving. The bankers, however, were terrified, and knew they couldn't slip out. One particular banker, however, slipped his hand under his desk and most likely hit a button. He lifted his hands back up, and rubbed his bald head, leaving his hands behind his head as if he was under arrest. Monstrum knew what this man did, and rather was pleased by it, as it would bring more chaos. However, keeping up his act, he said, "Bad move." Firing the charging laser beam that was concentrated in his hand, it fired straight through the man's chest, a clean shot. As it collided with the walls behind him, the building began to explode. Thinking quickly, he ran out of the building, and stopped in the street as cars drove past him. He watched as the building fell apart, and marveled at its beauty.

Noticing one man running to him, he yelled towards the man, "Would you like to die, too?!" He didn't care why he came and didn't want to know. All he wanted was to kill people, for mere fun. Also to get revenge on the world for what happened to his family, but even he doesn't know that. He's just insane.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Monstrum:
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) Monstrumd

Transformation:
(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) Monsterid
Mortem
Mortem

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

(Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.) Empty Re: (Closed to Song.) (Insert Title here.)

Post by Guest May 9th 2011, 5:38 pm

Nightkill stared at the robot with distaste. "Really?" he asked in disbelief. "How clichéd are you? You, my friend, are clearly a robot. A bloody robot. And you are robbing a bank. Now, what the hell does a robot need with money? You don't need to eat, sleep, drink or anything humans have to do." Nightkill said. "Not only this, but say you were a cyborg, part robot and part human and actually requiring all the things I just listed. You could use the incredible skills granted by your robotic abilities and excel at whatever job you wanted. I think there are lots of superhuman merc groups around, which would earn you far more money than you'll get here. Or you're not even sentient and designed by someone else who wanted to rob a bank, to which I am just shocked at that man or woman's stupidity, since if he or she can design a powerful robot like you, he or she can easily hack into high-level security accounts and earn himself or herself a few mil or even a few billion if he or she is lucky." Nightkill said, finishing that 'what the hell' rant.

"Or you're just insane and have literally nothing better to do, as a fourth possibility. In which case, I will speak as the kids do these days." Nightkill coughed. "Come at me, bro." he paused.

"That doesn't sound correct to me, really. I truly don't understand where that line came from, or why people use it so often. Has a certain catchiness to it, I suppose, and several people have said it to me before I defeated him in battle. It's truly amazing how quickly someone can go from saying "Come at me, bro" to "Don't taze me bro!" I've always found it quite humorous how-" then Nightkill ran at a deceptive speed and threw a punch at the robot's face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortem May 9th 2011, 9:09 pm

What the hell, was all Monstrum could think. Now this wise-guy comes out of nowhere, thinking he's all tough, and speaks to him like he's nothing. Some people have quite the guts. Monstrum, however, took in everything this man had to say, and understood completely. He, after all, is a very smart man. A genius, even. Still doesn't mean he's not insane.

"I rob this bank for fun," he said, smirking on the inside, due to the fact he doesn't even have a mouth anymore. "And I am no 'robot.'" He had just finished ridiculing, when this foolish man suddenly came at him, with speed well past that of Olympic track runners. A minor problem, he thought as he came at him. Analyzing his form, he could tell that this guy did not have proper training in any martial arts, as did he. Monstrum, however, was better. Reacting a couple moments before the punch landed, he very quickly, with his extreme speed, shot a quick shot at this guy, a shot that could damage someone of the highest endurance, and strafed left, his metal body being scraped on the cheek. It would most likely slightly damage the both of them, but this other guy was in more danger, as he had a laser getting ready to go through his chest.

Pulling a large hilt from the outside of his right thigh, he pressed a red button on the side, as a long, blue energy blade erupted from it. About the size of a greatsword, it was good enough to easily cut either of them in half with one slash. He pointed it towards the road below, showing his low-quality form and training, he said, "Try it again, imbecile!"

Oh yes, they both were in some major trouble if either transformed. Neither knew of the others' abilities, however... Which could be detrimental to both sides.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Monstrum:

Transformation:
Mortem
Mortem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2011, 9:21 pm

"So, insane it is." Nightkill said cheerfully, "By the way, think fast." he said, pulling out a gun and firing at the "absolutely and utterly not a robot guy", as he had claimed. Four bullets fired out of the gun, at various heights. One fired at the head, two fired at the chest, and one at the left leg.

Nightkill then jumped back slightly, to be out of the way of the sword if he used it. Fascinating oppenent, but really quite stupid, or insane. I wish I had taken more martial arts classes with John, even Amy is superior to me in martial arts. Speaking of which, I hope she did her homework. I did leave her with a lot when I left for California, but I'm confident she can handle it.

Casually, the being charged up yellow energy in his right hand, an absent-minded look on his face. Nightkill had mastered this look, making it seem like he wasn't paying any attention when he was paying quite a bit of attention. But he was intelligent enough to pay attention to a fight and consider other, more important things. I wonder if I'll be able to catch the pilot of that new Star Trek series they're making. It's easy to catch a recording of it, but it doesn't feel the same....

As you can see, Nightkill cared a lot about this fight. Read that line with heavy sarcasm.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortem May 10th 2011, 10:37 pm

Analyzing this guy's attack at an enhanced speed, so fast it was before the bullets could touch him, he quickly rolled right-forward, as to keep from getting shot in the leg or in the upper areas. Must not know my speed, he said, regarding the fact he tried shooting. Somehow he could easily dodge the laser he had quickly shot, showing his also progressed speed. It was apparent, however, that they were at different levels. A bullet grazed his metal helmet, that bullet being one that was aimed at the chest. Finishing his speedy roll, he noticed a yellow energy beam of some sort charging in this guy's hand. Interesting, Monstrum thought. They both had this special kind of device, apparently. His was stronger and faster though, by the looks.

Raising both hands, Monstrum shot two quick, weaker blast at his opponent, and quickly rolled in for a wide slash with his sword from right to left, trying to cut his legs off. "It's butchering time!" Oh, he quite enjoyed butchering people. The spraying of blood, the pain, the adrenaline... Such a great way to kill, at least to Monstrum, AKA The Insane Cyborg. On topic, Monstrum noticed the absent-minded look of his opponent. Retarded was the first word to pop in his head.

Apparently, Monstrum saw this fight as a chance for fun. And for blood. And dismemberment.

Monstrum:

Transformation:
Mortem
Mortem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 11th 2011, 12:35 am

Nightkill hummed under his breath, a complex song that few had learned. "Down at an english fair one evening I was there,
When I heard a showman shouting underneath the flair..."

He saw the blasts coming, and sidestepped. When the enemy rolled in to stab him, he just jumped back and dodged the sword's swing. He was impressed though. He had barely dodged that one. This guy was fast.

"I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there they are all standing in a row..." he sang to himself, maintaining the appearance of being an absent-minded fool. Then he smiled, glancing at the yellow energy in his hand.

"Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head..." The villain sang, firing the yellow energy beam right at the robot with his full power. He had been charging this one, making it a bit stronger than normal.

"Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist, that’s what the showman said." He smiled to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortem May 12th 2011, 7:09 pm

Wow, he thought. This guy was singing... and what a lovely song it was. Well, he sure loved coconuts. Too bad he couldn't enjoy the taste of any foods anymore. After all, he's a cyborg now.

"Why are you singing?!" He was quite confused why he would sing when he's about to get mauled. Who sings when they're about to die?

As the yellow beam rampaged towards him, he shot an equally powerful blue laser beam at the yellow blast, canceling each other out due to his being charged, and his just being more powerful on a quick shot. Quickly running around both shots towards Nightkill, he went in for a stab, thrusting his sword forward to impale his enemy through the chest. "DIE!"

Monstrum:

Transformation:
Mortem
Mortem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 11:30 pm

Nightkill fell on his back on to the ground, the robot's sword now above his chest considerably. Using the palms of his hands, he pushed off the ground, and went back a few feet, then stood up and jumped back a few more feet, now around thirteen feet away from the cyborg. He sighed, folding his arms across his chest and staring sternly at the cyborg in a manner that resembled that of a disappointed teacher.

"Really? You're doing that idiotic and clichéd dramatic sword push forward while screaming DIE at the top of your lungs? Why not just say "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."? And if you don't get that reference, I am even more disappointed in you, particularly your taste in movies. Google the quote when you get home and rent the movie from NetFlix or whatever you use, or if you want to be a 'bad boy', pirate it and rob some guy three bucks and be happy for keeping three dollars from flowing around in the economy. I saw your move coming before you made it. You were running at me with all your speed and waving your sword around like an idiot. What did I think you were going to do, running home to sell that thing on the Internet? Incidentally, I'd pay a few hundred for that sword, it does look quite fascinating."

Nightkill gave another disappointed look. "I honestly expected a better fight that didn't look like you're trying to simulate something from a movie. And one last piece of advice- NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!" he yelled, firing six energy blasts at the chest and head of the surprised cyborg.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortem May 13th 2011, 5:49 pm

Monstrum stopped and pulled his sword back to him to listen to this guy talk. What a waste of time, trying to offend him. He's on an intelligence level far past this guy, obviously, trying to trick him by speaking of something idiotic after dodging.

"I'M cliched? Have you seen my insanity?!" It angered him that he tried to offend him, not what he said, in all truth. He hates it when somebody tries to berate him, even though the insults most likely didn't themselves offend him. "Your idiotic berating offends me that you simply tried to offend me, not the idiocy of your remarks themselves!" All the while, he was clenching his blade, aiming his hand at his enemy, prepared for an attack.

When Nightkill suddenly shot six energy blast, he quickly shot 6 laser beams to combat the other beams. As the beams weren't going completely straight, when they went through his enemy's energy blast it went on to kill a flying bird and destroy small parts of buildings and the road due to the weakened energy, used to combat other energy. Charging a final blast in both hands, he held it as to make it stronger. Quickly charging forward, he jumped up to his enemy, putting his legs forward and doing a bicycle kick, like Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat. Oh, such great games they were. He was a little surprised by the beams because of how weak they were compared to his, and the fact that his enemy didn't know this yet. Not only that, but Monstrum is faster too. Monstrum was disappointed in his enemy's present incompetence.

Monstrum:

Transformation:
Mortem
Mortem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 17th 2011, 12:54 am

(Words cannot describe how bad I feel for not posting.)

Nightkill slid backwards quickly, threw a roundhouse kick, and then skidded back again, moving quicker than he was before. Before, he had been moving at Lv. 3 speed, now he was moving at Lv. 4. Nightkill's face was still grinning slightly, mocking his enemy. His whole body began glowing blue, and he laughed.

"Come on, is that all you've got?" he asked his enemy. He pulled out the gun he had used earlier, and fired off three more bullets at the cyborg.

(Sorry it's so short, I have writer's block.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortem May 18th 2011, 4:55 pm

(It's alright. I've been gone too Razz)

Moving at lvl. 6 speed and very angry for his enemy's defiance to take the hits like a man, he grabbed the bullets from mid-air, moving to the bullets from behind as to keep them from going into his hand. Landing on the ground, he quickly flicked the bullets back at his enemy, intending to use it as a projectile fast enough to go through him.

Noticing the ethereal glow of his enemy, he could only wonder what the hell he was doing. He began charging the lasers in his hands, edging back all the while. "If I were to go all out in the beginning, I would be a fool."

Monstrum:

Transformation:
Mortem
Mortem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 20th 2011, 12:48 am

Nightkill chuckled, ducked, the bullets flying past him, and then he just stood there. "Quite fascinating speed." he noted. "You move extremely fast, but you allow your emotions to take control. If you were calmer, then you'd have more success in trying to kill me." Nightkill looked bored with this conversation and fight, and showed this boredom with a yawn.

He looked at his watch, still faintly glowing. "When can we finish this?" he asked the other fighter. "Honestly, I do have more important things to get to. You were a fun thing to fight on the side, but I'm a busy man. Can we hurry this up a bit? The new Star Trek series is airing, and I truly do not wish to miss it." Inane, absent-minded idiot trick. Worked every time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Song Mao Ken May 21st 2011, 1:40 pm

(I'm Mortem)

He couldn't believe how strange this guy is. Here they are, fighting to the death, and all he can worry about is Star Trek. Quite unorthodox, that one. Well, besides that, he seemed rather calm. Absent-minded, too, most likely what he was aiming at. "Your strange tendencies shall come to an end when I put a another opening in your face," Mortem maliciously replied. "We'll finish this now!" Yelling, he intended to kill Nightkill immediately. Charging forward at top speed with his sword in hand, he quickly threw it straight towards nightkill, firing both lasers towards the ground around Nightkill at a high speed, so that if he ran he'd likely be effected by the blast radius. Doing another bicycle kick, his weird enemy would either get hit by the blast, sword and kicks, or the blast, maybe just the sword or kicks, but he could always evade... somehow.

"You'll never see Star Trek again," he said aloud, intending to anger his enemy. He didn't like this guy. He liked to act like he's all-powerful, as if he's better in some way. Monstrum knows he's the better, though. The cyborg is always the better. He ignored his enemy's glow, intending to stop it immediately.

Ventus:
Spoiler:

Song Mao Ken's (Ventus's) theme song:
Spoiler:
Song Mao Ken
Song Mao Ken

Quote : Cheese.

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 21st 2011, 9:21 pm

Nightkill was partially hit by the blast, having begun to jump out of the way. But it hit his left leg, and he flew back a few feet, dodging the sword and kicks. His leg now had a small hole in it, and blood was leaking out. Nightkill winced. Damn, it actually did hurt. But he'd heal soon enough.

Nightkill sighed, still glowing slightly. "You know, this is really annoying. And I actually got scratched." he said, gesturing to the hole in his pants. "And these were expensive, good pants."

"Can we finish this up already?" Nightkill was enjoying this, watching his oppenent grow more flustered every minute and grow more and more furious...and thus more likely to screw up. It had worked on other enemies before, and this guy wasn't the essence of sanity anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top