The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Jet I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jet I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Jet I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Jet I_vote_lcapJet I_voting_barJet I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jet Empty Jet

Post by Logi April 30th 2011, 11:10 am

Jet Justin

Super Hero Name: Jet

Title: The Golden Assassin

Alignment: Hero

Race: Human - Caucasian

Hair:

Without Costume
Short / Medium length. Styled and somewhat spiked up into a slight Mohawk at the front.

With Costume
Hair is covered by mask.

Eyes: Light blue / gray. Some people say they are gray, some people say they are blue. But most say that his eyes are beautiful

Height: 185cm

Weight: 75kg

Costume Description / Image
Jet FrontJet SideJet Back

When posing as Jet, Sean wears mostly black clothes. He wears a loose black bodysuit, black shoes with a strong sole. Sean also wears yellow elbow pads, and has two Sai strapped to his legs with a yellow strap. His shoulder pads are also black, with a yellow edge at the bottom. His favorite weapon is his Ninjato, which has a yellow and black handle. He wears a mask that covers most of his face, except the eyes. Sean's mask also covers the top of his head, and has a golden crest along the top.

Personality:

Sean is disciplined from his years in Japan. He used to hold extreme discipline, but ever since he left his master, he had gotten used to the American lifestyle again. He is certainly a womanizer, and a good one at that. Sean values intelligence, in fact he values it so much that he can constantly be seen in the local library, studying up on all sorts of knowledge. Training also takes precedence, and he spends a lot of his time in the personal dojo, training. When it comes to friends, Sean is an outgoing personality, he's not afraid to let people close to him, even though in his past, Sean has suffered for being too close to his friend. Sean owns a mansion, but he doesn't let it go to his head. He's been raised to think that spiritual things are much more important than materialistic things.

History:

For as long as Sean can remember, he was an orphan. However, unlike most, he was a loved orphan, and people seemed to prefer him over others. On his 5th birthday, Sean was adopted by a middle aged man, and taken to japan. It turns out that the man was a master of Ninpo, and was looking for a successor to the art. Year after year he would train Sean, teaching him how to strike, and how to defend. Other days were not so eventful, and the training consisted of drills, such as shuttle sprints and lifting weights.

When he came to be 15 years old, Sean was given his first real weapon, a steel Ninjato, made of the sharpest steel he had ever seen. He rejoiced, and took part in a tournament as a celebration. Coming out victorious, Sean was named the top pupil of the Dojo, and became a favorite of Riku. It was around this time that the other pupils started getting jealous, and Sean started to get into fights with them. The fights were mostly harmless, except one time where Sean ended up snapping a rival's arm in half. He was provoked and had no other choice but to defend himself.

Reaching the age of 18, Sean was ready to take the final test and graduate. He challenged Riku as a final test, and after a long and grueling battle, Sean was defeated. However, after the battle Sean received good news from Riku himself. He was told that none of the pupils were even able to last for a few minutes, yet alone a few hours. For this, Sean was asked to represent the dojo. Agreeing, Sean moved to America. God was in favor, for as one day, Sean received an anonymous letter stating that an acquaintance had died, and left all his fortunes with Sean. Sean bought a mansion, and proceeded to invest in his own personal dojo. Sean also invested in equipment to train with. Later on in his life, when he was 20 years old, Sean grew sick of watching the news. There was always crime and tragedy, never something positive. Taking it as a personal responsibility, Sean took up the identity of Jet, and set out to fight crime.

Powers:

Through training, Sean has achieved:
  • Extreme capability in Martial Arts
  • Acrobatics that rival Olympic athletes.
  • Almost superhuman awareness of his surroundings (can sense when danger is near)
  • Extreme Agility
  • Extreme amount of Stamina

Power Grid:
Jet Jets

RP Sample

Fight

With a look of concentration sitting on his face, Jet charged forward at his opponent. He roared in anger as he slashed upwards at his master. The tip of his blade caught Riku and a small cut now grazed Jet's enemy. Not stopping, Jet jumped over him and ducking, slashed at the feet. This time, the opponent successfully dodged and countered by throwing a fist right at Jet's head. The hit connected and Jet stumbled. He was stunned, if his master was to strike now, he would surely be defeated. Shaking it off, Jet got back up to his feet and flipped backwards, dodging a kick just in time. He could feel the effects of the battle taking toll on his body, the fight had lasted 2 hours, and it was coming to a close. He sheathed his Ninjato and took out his two Sai. Spinning them in his hands, Jet once again charged towards his master. With his left hand, he threw the Sai as a distraction, while he attempted to stab his master in the leg with his right Sai. It was no use however, as Riku swiftly blocked the Sai, grabbed Jet's arm, and with a swift neck chop, sent him to the floor. Jet felt consciousness leave him as he blacked out.

Dialogue

As Sean came to, he was no longer in the dojo. In fact, he was laying in his bed. Looking around, he saw that Riku was standing next to his bed.

"Well done Sean, you are truly of great potential" Said his master, smiling.
"Thank you, but I failed in challenging you" Explained Sean, with a somewhat disappointed look on his face.
"That matters not, for I have trained for decades. I am inviting you to represent our dojo across the world, what do you think?"
To say that Sean was surprised at the offer would be an understatement.
"Yes! Thank you for this offer master, I shall not fail you!" Sean was now off his bed, and bowing to Riku.
The master simply smiled as he left the room, leaving Sean to rest after the battle.

Last edited by Logi on April 30th 2011, 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Logi

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Job : Student (High School)
Humor : Funny
Registration date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Jet Empty Re: Jet

Post by Arcana April 30th 2011, 11:13 am

this is a good app though you need an rp sample
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 30th 2011, 11:19 am

Great first character. Spidey

I would like to see more histroy, maybe explore more of his life leading up to the dojo and how his life is now. Generally, about two or three paragraphs is best for that kind of thing. I think you've done well with his personality.

Just some stat things: 4 is generally considered to be Superhuman, while 3 is not. Also, your point in EP is, for what I'm assuming, hightened sense correct? EP generally aludes to superpowers, exaggerated human abilities. I'd say instincts like that generally fall under Fighting Skills.

And as Wally Said, RP sample. Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jet Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 30th 2011, 11:36 am

Cosmos is correct in a sense, instincts does fall under Fighting Skills, but the way he described it, it can be a EP power. Being able to sense danger coming is a EP power, having amazing reaction time would be your FS. So depending on how you'd like to set that power up, is where it would be placed in the grid Spidey Also like Cosmos said, strength, speed and endurance become superhuman at lvl 4, so if your going to be on superhuman levels you have to explain why you are in your history.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Jet Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi April 30th 2011, 11:58 am

Made the changes Razz
Logi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 30th 2011, 12:09 pm

The EP point still makes you a superman, as the senses are pushed far beyond human.

Jet Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi April 30th 2011, 12:17 pm

Made the changes. I have somewhat Superhuman endurance now xD
Logi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 30th 2011, 12:43 pm

Everything looks good, I can approve you as soon as I make your powergrid. What color would you like?

Gadgets,
Jet Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi April 30th 2011, 12:45 pm

either black + gold. or black+ grey
Logi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow April 30th 2011, 12:55 pm

Powergrid added, approved and moved.

Gadgets,
Jet Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: