The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_vote_lcapGiggles the Clown - Scurra I_voting_barGiggles the Clown - Scurra I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Giggles the Clown - Scurra I_vote_lcapGiggles the Clown - Scurra I_voting_barGiggles the Clown - Scurra I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Giggles the Clown - Scurra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giggles the Clown - Scurra Empty Giggles the Clown - Scurra

Post by The Fool February 27th 2011, 5:03 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Scurra
Title: The Clown, The Court Jester, The Princess of Crime, The Insane
Alignment: Villain
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Red/Orange
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Scurra is a beautiful woman in her physical prime, she constantly wears a provocative jester outfit that hugs against her body. She has paint on her face that looks like a tear drop.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Personality: Because of brainwashing and torture, Scurra's mind was warped to the point of no return. Her view on the world is like a joke. She is prone to doing circus acts with people who are inexperienced, thinking that everyone is capable of doing them and when they fail laughs it off as an unfortunate casualty. Things such as sawing people in half, throwing people onto 20 story high tight ropes, shoving swords into people's mouths and firing people through human cannons. She is very flirtatious and is capable of using her body to get what she wants, but isn't emotionally attached to anyone, yet. She is both sadistic and masochistic, loving the fact that she gives others pain, and loves taking it as well. Her opinion on good and evil is a discussion on philosophy, and considers herself as just indulging on her own pleasures. She is immoral to the point that she will kill anyone in her sick and sadistic flings, including elders, women, and children. She jokes around with her enemies and allies alike and can be abusive to others even on her own side. Despite her insane mind, Scurra is a keen strategist and manipulator and her charisma can convince others to do her bidding.

History: Originally, Scurra was an undercover FBI agent with a mission to look into kidnappings and animal disappearances in a travelling circus that was running through underground black market connections. On the mission however, Scurra was discovered and captured, exposed to hours of mind regressing sessions that transformed her into a side-show attraction. For years she spent being the puppets of the ring master, being reduced to an attraction under the name of Giggles the Clown. However, due to her special training, Scurra attempted to make her escape, but was then caught and placed under a more extensive, and permanent. The procedure destroyed her mind, everything was gone from her life, leaving nothing but an empty shell. In condition to this, her original personality was replaced, with that of a more controllable, but more unstable persona. In addition, they placed her through a special "medicine" procedure which used an unstable batch of steroids and other drugs which increased her mental abilities in order to allow her to learn all of the forms and acts, and increase her physical abilities in order to perform all of the acts, successfully making her a working one man (or woman) show

After a year or so more of training and mindless practice, the new "Giggles" began to wonder why she was listening to others who treated her so wrongly, making her go through such hard training with little food and no payment. She eventually began to become more unstable as well as the days go by, eventually taking her acts too far. Instead of taking professionals, she began to take audience members and perform dangerous acts, usually ending up killing them. She would "accidentally" kill people with knife throwing and didn't properly prepare others for fire breathing, among other things. It wasn't long before the Ring Master and the other circus performers were placed under the same dangers and in a single, fateful night, Scurra killed 2000 people.

Scurra was placed in an insane asylum in an unknown city, going through rehabilitation for the insanity that she had commited. However, Scurra was not easily manipulated and she would not let go of her insanity. But she played the games of the psychologists and eventually managed to get them to let her go, thinking that she was perfectly sane again, but this wasn't the case.

Since that point, Scurra has been using her keen intellect, genius mind and insane persona to insue chaos and misery. She has rallied up her allies, thought things through as when it came to acts and "plans" and killed more and more people under the guise of Scurra. To this day, Scurra continues her rampage, killing all who are unfortunate enough to catch her eye.

Powers:

Unpredictable Fighting Style: Scurra's fighting style is unlike any other form seen before. It combined the training she formally had as an FBI agent, but twisted it around with the circus performances she did. As a result, Scurra has a very erratic fighting style, performing flips and kicks and punches and any sort of attacking, as well as using her other skill to her advantage while she does it.

Enhanced Mind: Able to utilize 9 times more than a human's full brain capacity for information processing and sorting, Scurra's mind is virtually a computer built for strategy and problem-solving, one that works at optimal ability even when under stress and fatigue. Using her superior problem-solving skills, Scurra can work out a battle ahead of time for many possibilities and predict enemy movements and tactics after the battle has engaged by recalling and utilizing memorized mannerisms acquired through past experience on a moment's notice. She is also ingenious in devising solutions against superior aspects of opponents, can observe and exploit, and can calculate distance, speed, and time at lightning speeds; her sense of timing is superb, bordering on perfection.

Genius Inventor: Scurra has created several different pieces of weapon technology in the motif of carnivals and clowns. Many of these weapons are extremely dangerous.

Superhuman Reflexes: Scurra has incredible reflexes from years of training, being able to dodge things like bullets easily. Combined with her Enhanced mind, she is able to fight faster opponents easily.

Enhanced Physical Body: Scurra has an enhanced physical body which allows her to do things that aren't normal human standards. She is capable of being the strongman, despite her looks. This body was gained through years of training and use of different drugs in order to increase her abilities.

Contortionist: Scurra is a trained contortionist that is able to bend her bodies in ways that is normally not possible for the average human. She is able to also dislocate and then replace her bones in order to fit into tight spaces that would normally be impossible.

Performer: Scurra is skilled in all forms of circus acts. She is a master of all circus acts, being able to do all daredevil acts, firebreathing, juggling, knife throwing, dancing, sword swallowing, animal training. She is also skilled in using different vehicles such as motorcycles.

Knife Throwing: Scurra's knife throwing is so accurate that she can do it blindfolded, due to years of training at the circus.

Acrobat: Scurra is an incredibly skilled acrobat that is able to perform acrobatic feats in order to get to where she needs to go. She has amazing, almost perfect balance and has the ability to balance herself on one hand, even her head.

"Magician": Scurra is skilled in the sleight of hand and is a master escape artist, making her an incredible thief. In addition she is good at making disguises for herself in order to do her acts well.

Actor: Scurra is a skilled actor and can disguise herself under different facades, which allow her to manipulate other people.

Chemisist and Toxin Immunity: Scurra is a genius when it comes to usage of poisons and toxins, and because of her time with it, she has been able to get an immunity to a large number of poisons. Her trademark poisons are capable of being made with household chemicals and capable of being made by her with ease. She is also able to create strange chemicals like her Dragon's Breath chemical.

Black Market Connections: Scurra has connections with the black market that allow her to gain weapons, items and materials that she needs in order to do another of her ventures. With it she has access to more generic weaponry, such as guns, knives and other weapons of combat. She also makes different weapons for different occasions.

Items: These are items that Scurra carries with her at all times. These are the most powerful weapons that she has created in order to have her career as Scurra. Most of these items are located at a pouch at the back of her waist, or in the large bells of her hat, or sometimes in her hat.

Oversized Mallet: A comic weapon that Scurra made that she uses regularly in battle. In normal usage, she uses the weapon to channel her blows into crushing attacks. But she is capable of increasing the power of the weapon by extending the staff and increasing the size of the mallet in order to unleash crushing blows of varying degrees. The excess of this weapon is lvl 6 strength hit. When it uses its lvl 6 hit attack, it takes several minutes before it can use it again. This item is collapseable to the point that it looks like Scurra pulled it out of thin air. It looks like a cartoon wooden mallet.

Dragon's Breath: A chemical that is extremely useful when it is used properly. It is a chemical that heats up Scurra's body temperature in order to warm herself, but its true purpose is implied in its name. The chemical can grant Scurra the ability to unleash a blast of fire equaling to a lvl 5 fire blast. Though powerful, Scurra cannot use it more than 4 times and she must wait a couple of minutes before she attempts it again.

Strange Gun: A strange revolver that has a horrendously long barrel, longer than what you would suspect from a gun like that. It fires rounds at higher than normal speeds and can hurt people with lvl 5 durability. However, due to the massive recoil of the gun, it is hard to get off more than one or two shots. The length of the barrel is collapseable, but is able to extend to about 4 feet in order to create the powerful force, if not it can be loaded with harpoon flags or regular bullets, or just plain confetti.

Electric Buzzer: An old childhood prank gone horribly wrong. Instead of being the harmless, childish version of this gadgets, Scurra uses a much more lethal version. The buzzer is capable of unleashing a lvl 5 charge of pure electricity upon contact with the joy buzzer. However, once the electricity is unleashed, it takes a large amount of time in order to recharge (4 posts) or by taking a large risk and shoving it into a electric socket in order to recharge it quick, which runs the risk of electrocuting herself.

Throwing Knives: Everyday throwing knives that are created from Damascus Steel. Allowing them to be sharper and can puncture harder materials. The hilts are found on her wrists and on other places, such as her waist.

Firebreather liquid: Regular Firebreathing liquid that allows Scurra to breath normal flames towards her opponents. This version is much easier to use in faster succession.

Playdie: Colored plastic that is actually C4, which can cause massive amounts of damage. She is capable of hiding it in different hiding places due to its malleable nature and can be remotely detonated by Scurra. She usually manipulates it into different shapes before she uses them, but it is only cosmetic.

Marbles: Explosive marbles that explode in a slight explosion when they are stepped on, their explosions are similar to that of a frag grenade, though reduced due to its small size.

Swords: Swords made out of Damascus Steel that Scurra contains in her body through sword swallowing techniques. It can be expelled out in order for her to eat or use for combat.

Hidden Blades: Blades hidden within Scurra's wrists and foots and heels. These blades are small and durable enough to break through knight armor. They are made out of Damascus Steel.

Razor Cards: Scurra carries around a deck of cards which she uses as throwing weapons. These cards are as sharp as knives and fly aerodynamically due to Scurra's years of skill. Only works on lvl 3 DUR and below.

Poisonous Stink Bombs: Stink bombs which contain gas poisons that can slow down or incapacitate normal opponents, and can act as a smokescreen against stronger opponents. It is effective on all durabilities, but only DUR 2 can be incapacitated.

Laughing Gas Bombs: Gas bombs which cause those who breath it in to be exposed to laughing gas, which causes laughter. And depending on the level of their durability can eventually incapacitate them, if they are 2 DUR or lower. However, all are affected by the laughing gas, but they don't become incapacitated.

Power Grid:
Giggles the Clown - Scurra Scurra

Character Image/Description: Look at Costume

Roleplay Sample: Scurra stood on the edge at the top of a large building that she used as a stage for her newest act. She looked up at the moon in the cloudless night, noticing that it was a complete full moon. She thought about the shape of it curiously as well as the color. The shape reminded her off the many gadgets that she used. It reminded her of her buzzer, her hammer, her marbles, her bombs. The color reminded her of the paleness of the people after participating in her acts, and it made her skin crawl with pleasure just thinking about it.

"Hey boss we got the equipment set up" One of Scurra's henchmen had said from behind her, which she turned to look at.

"Thanks Hun I really appreciate it"

Scurra walked down from the edge and sauntered towards the camera set. She was handed a script and went through a makeup check, which seemed to the unattentive eye as a movie shoot. Scurra looked down at her script, skimming through a few lines and then began to laugh. Her henchmen looked at her with confused eyes, they knew their boss was insane, but didn't know she was the type to laugh for no apparent reason.

"What'cha laughing at Boss?" Another henchman asked her

"I can't read" Scurra chuckled as she tossed the script aside and stood in front of the camera.

"And we're live in 3...2...1!"

Scurra put on a smile as she looked at the camera, spreading her arms wide as she took a jester stance. Her eyes showed mischief, genius, and insanity rolled into one.

"Well hello people of New York!! It's me Scurra again with my next amazing trick" Scurra said as she wink, she pointed off to the side of the camera as is panned towards three men. One man was tied to a spinning dart board, another within a glass box in a straitjacket that was being filled with water and the last held at the the building. "These three men have been so kind as to help me in this and we should all give them a round of applause"

Scurra clapped and then pulled out several knives as she walked on to the man on the dart board. The man was screaming bloody murder and cries for help as he struggled to get free. But Scurra only smiled as she looked at him with her sadistic eyes and juggled the tools of death in her hand.

"Let me go!! PLEASE!!" The man screamed desperately as he struggled, but Scurra's only reply was to move her ear towards him in mocking interest, still juggling her items in one hand.

"What's that, you want me to do this blindfolded?" Scurra said with a chuckle "Okay!"

Scurra had a henchmen place a blindfold over her eyes, which wouldn't hinder her abilities at all, but would scare the hell out of her "partner" Scurra began to juggle wildly, swinging it under her legs and then began to launch knife after knife towards the man as he was spun around on the spinning dartboard. Each shot landed perfectly around the man, making an impossible perfomance of not hitting a single part of his body. At the end, the man was put upright, unable to believe what had just happened. Scurra unblindfolded herself as she looked at the man with a smile.

"OH THANK GOD" The man began to scream with glee.

"Alright" Scurra said as she turned around and flipped her last knife in the air throwing it back. The knife flew perfectly into the man on the board's skull, embedding deep into it. The man didn't see it coming. "On to our next assistant"

Scurra looked at the man in the tank as the camera panned onto him, noticing that he wasn't making any bubbles in the water. Scurra looked at the camera sheepishly and smiled. "Ok next guy"

Scurra walked over to the man on the edge, who was now tied to the edge, dangling by a rope the kept him leaning over the edge but not falling off. Scurra looked at the man with a smile and patted him on the back, making him scream as he move closer down.

"Hey, how are ya doin?" Scurra asked with mock politeness

"GET ME DOWN!!!" The man screamed

"Aww~ Don't you care about our viewers?" Scurra said

"I DON'T!!!" The man screamed angrily "NOW GET DOWN!!!"

"Poor choice of words" Scurra said as she pulled a dagger out of her mouth and cut the rope that tethered the man to the edge, which dropped him immediately to the ground 30 floors down. The man screamed as he descended, while Scurra looked at the camera and curtsied.

"Well that is the end of that folks" Scurra said with a smile "Tune in next time, who knows from where we'll broadcast next. I'll keep you posted"

Scurra gave one last wink as the cameras turned off and 3 more men were added to Scurra's body count. In the silence of the upper levels of New York, Scurra let out a maniacal laugh that echoed through the emptiness of night.

Last edited by Scurra on February 27th 2011, 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
The Fool
The Fool

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Back to top Go down

Giggles the Clown - Scurra Empty Re: Giggles the Clown - Scurra

Post by The Black Knight February 27th 2011, 5:32 am

I will deal with this application.

Thank you for editing.

It looks good from everything I've read. Nice personality.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Giggles the Clown - Scurra Blackknight1Giggles the Clown - Scurra Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergiy February 27th 2011, 9:37 am

She's hot, And well done on the History.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Largewood:

Human Form:
Giggles the Clown - Scurra Humanformong

Werewolf Form:
Giggles the Clown - Scurra Werewolfform

Toxic Vengeance:

Giggles the Clown - Scurra Toxicfoo2
Sergiy

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight February 27th 2011, 7:43 pm

This application seems good to go to me. Nice character. Just one thing though.

Swords: Swords made out of Damascus Steel that Scurra contains in her body through sword swallowing techniques. It can be expelled out in order for her to eat or use for combat.

You can't just store swords in your body for a fight. You can do this as a trick, but nothing more.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Giggles the Clown - Scurra Blackknight1Giggles the Clown - Scurra Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight February 27th 2011, 11:46 pm

Approved and moved.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 13th 2011, 3:40 am

Updated grid.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116