The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- Empty The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start-

Post by keil7777777 January 19th 2011, 9:12 pm

((This is just for Meteo and Ferrum to start. Might be room for others later.))

It was eerily quiet as Alex walked briskly through the halls of FEARE. There were a few people milling about in the halls, but it seemed most of the members of the villain organization were taking advantage of the freedoms FEARE granted. Pillaging, ravaging, stealing; anything a villain could desire was at the tips of their fingertips. If they needed funds, FEARE could assist... for a larger price later. The organization was ingenious in business tactics. Who would steal from the most wanted villains in the world? A Grunt of the organization happened down the hall, and neglected to get out of the senior officer's way. The two villains bumped shoulders. Meteo stopped, and bowed his head. The grunt turned and mumbled a "Watch where you're going, asshole" before attempting to leave. Meteo's infamous grin finally broke through.

"I believe you bumped into ME." The grunt laughed as he turned back. He obviously didnt recognize the fiery psychopath.

"So? What are YOU gonna do about it?" Meteo spun, blasting a gust of wind at the grunt's feet. The grunt lost his balance and started to fall forward. Meteo caught him by the neck, closing off the grunt's windpipe.

"I'm going to remind you to remember your place." Fire curled around the guy's neck, quickly burning the skin. His eyes filled with terror as he realized he couldn't even scream for help. Meteo pushed the grunt to the ground. Releasing his neck, Meteo drove a knee into the man's face. The grunt flew back, gasping for breath amidst the roaring pain. His neck had second and third degree burns all over. Meteo turned back and started down the hall, calling back a small threat. "If I see you again before that burn heals, I'll make the rest of you match."

It wasn't fun letting them live, but a deal was a deal. He wasn't allowed to kill the newer recruits without just cause. He was in a hurry anyway. Meteo was headed directly for the Leader's offices. Some new information had just been brought to his attention, and he was sure Ferrum would want to know about it as soon as possible. Finally reaching the doors, he walked right in. He didn't bother to knock or listen. If Ferrum was even IN Los Angeles, then he wouldn't mind the interruption for information of this magnatude.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- Empty Re: The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start-

Post by Slamfist January 19th 2011, 9:21 pm

((I'm gonna make an appearance with Malady, being Ferrum's right hand man and go to guy.))
Malady didn't even budge as the door swung open. He immediately recognized Meteo, having worked with him in the past in an effort to take down the UN. They had become as close as friends as Malady could manage with his socially dead ways, but he knew Meteo as a kindred spirit, marred and abandonned by those he had loved, leaving a husk to spread around the misery he had felt. They were a lot a like, Meteo and Malady, even if Meteo was a little loud and rowdy. A quick nod of the head in Malady's signature greeting did little to belay the thoughts Malady held inside. "News Meteo?" Was the only thing Malady said before giving the floor to Ferrum and Meteo to speak.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- Empty Re: The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start-

Post by VivaLaCult January 20th 2011, 1:46 am

Percival sat at his desk with a shot glass filled with scotch clenched in his hand, he was wearing his normal business suit, but a hat sat on his head, it was obvious he was speaking to Malady. Nothing important, just the idle chit chat the two managed to squeeze out. Percival's eyes shot to Meteo as soon as he entered the room, he had spoken to Meteo a few times, he knew he was hot headed, but he also knew he wouldn't bust down his door for no good reason. "Hopefully good." he said after Malady while standing to his feet and removing his hat and placing it on the desk in front of him. Percvial walked around his desk and leaned against the front of his, his arms crossed, but his left hand still holding his glass.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 January 20th 2011, 3:33 am

Meteo walked in, feeling strangely calm after taking out his frustrations on the grunt. He nodded at Malady, to aknowledge his presence before turning to Percival. "It's news, take it as you will." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small handheld radio as Max took over control. "I'm sure you remember that ragtag group of anarchists we saw a while back called 'The Wild Cards,' right? Well it seems they've finally made a move. Listen for yourself." Meteo turned it on and set it on the desk.

" *kshhht* ...time. Do not be decieved by the trappings of modern disdain - our beliefs are deeper than the shallow destruction others would make you expect. No, we have a nobler goal; to reveal to the world its true nature. A man left to die in the cold would burn a million dollars to stay warm for another night. But a man in high society would sooner burn himself. Thus is the problem revealed: It is society itself that is to blame. Without the 'Order' that these dictators shovel you, without the 'Safety' they provide, humanity would rise up and cast out the profane. They would reject avarice. All the world would become what WE envision! A world where nothing hinders our advancement. We could become the harbingers of our own destinies, instead of being led by the nose by these self-serving governments and their super powered dogs. We do not seek anarchy...we seek perfection.

We are The Wild Cards.

We generate chaos. We generate uncertainty. We generate life. Join us in our quest, and take the world for your own. For every public building destroyed, you free three homes from their oppression. For every public official killed, you save one hundred from his tainted influence. So take the fate of the world into your own hands, and earn your place in the new world order. *click*"

Meteo turned the radio off audibly. "It just started playing on the radio not too long ago, and made the jump to television soon thereafter. What do you think?"
"Personally, I think it's time we followed their lead. I havent gotten to have any fun in weeks!"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 20th 2011, 3:45 am

Percival couldn't help but smile as the message played. "It does my heart good to hear of another with similar goals" Percival rose the shot glass to his mouth and took a sip. "I'll tell you what Meteo, because your anticipation is radiating." Percival stepped forward and placed his hand on Meteo's shoulder. "You, Malady, and I will go out for a night on the town." Percival rose the shot glass once more but gulped down all of the alcoholic beverage. "I will see about making these 'Wild Cards' affiliates of F.E.A.R.E." Percival smiled as a surge of cosmic energy made his eyes flash with radiant silver. ...affiliates." he repeated. "And with it chaos will follow, seeing humanity deal with utter entropy, a goal I can admire." he said with a casual smile that exuded eagerness.

(I think I used entropy right. Entropy: Randomness, Chaos?)

The 'Cards' have been Dealt... -Me and Viva to start- Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 10:37 pm

If Malady could remember how to smile he would. He reveled in misery, called it his friend, more so when he caused it. Meteo was a good partner for this type of job, and Ferrum was the closest thing he had to a friend anymore, so there were no other people he'd rather work with in causing some chaos, no better way to spend a night. "Where are we going for this venture into chaos? What will I be driving?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top