The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTHRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_voting_barTHRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of...

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 Empty Re: THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of...

Post by Efreet April 6th 2011, 11:12 pm

Fracture

You wanna join, punk?
Nope i'm just here for the fun of it Smile

Why do you want to join?
I'm just a rebel looking for a cause.

How will you be a service?
I can build you any weaponry you'd like not to mention I can be a powerful bodyguard or a silent assassin.

Are you planning on being a spy?
I could be if the situation arose for me to be.

What position would you like?
Whatever is open, I'm not a picky man.

Efreet

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 Empty Re: THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of...

Post by Anglekos April 8th 2011, 9:04 pm

He had heard about this up-and-coming "renegade" organization from whispers in the dark alleys of the superhuman community. The Thrones, they called themselves. Rumors had it that they were a mercenary organization, hiring muscle and intelligence alike, but no one truly knew if this was fact or not. Still, against his better nature, Anglekos found himself interested in these rumors; renegades were known for fending for themselves in various ways, ways that others would generally deem unfit for the light of day. And while he had an inherent distaste for such, Anglekos couldn't be picky with how he got back home; if they were capable of such power, then he would work for this organization, doing whatever it took to get him back.

His rumors took him to a phone number, and that phone number led him to a young woman's voice; soft, sweet, and deadly all at once, like a spider purring over its prey. "Hello?"

Anglekos paused, an awkward silence growing as he thought about what he wanted to say. He wasn't used to having to do this; mostly, he solved situations via hand-to-hand combat or simply ignoring them. Now, however, he was the one to be led around. He didn't realize how long he was taking until the woman murmured, "...anyone there?"

He cleared his throat, and spoke quietly into the receiver of the cheap cell he had bought a few months back. "...I'm looking to join the Thrones."

From there, he was given a single address, and on the next day went to that address at roughly mid-day. He was blindfolded and taken inside a building by people he couldn't see, but told it was all part of the interview, and before he knew it he was sitting across the way from a large man with pure white eyes and blonde hair, with a well-toned body covered by jeans and a black tee. He sat down in silence, before clicking a pen and setting a sheet of paper before himself and looking up to Anglekos.

Interviewer: "You wanna join, punk?"
Anglekos: "Obviously. Otherwise, why would I be here? Stop wasting both our times."

*There is a sharp grunt of acknowledgement from the interviewer, as well as the scratch of the pen upon paper, before he speaks again.*

Interviewer: "Why do you want to join?"
Anglekos: "Because I require information; information that I hear I can acquire by working for your organization, alongside resources and, well, finances. As long as this is true, then my reasons remain the same."

*There is a pause as the interviewer processes this, before follows the customary scratch of pen upon paper.*

Interviewer: "And why should we 'hire' you? Essentially, what can you provide us with?"
Anglekos: *There is a snort of amusement from him.* "Muscle. Let's face it; I know I'm not the smartest guy around, especially...especially here. But I have power; raw sheer physical power, endurance, speed, and fighting experience. All of which are at your disposal should you choose to hire me. Essentially, I'm a loaded gun; now point me at something and pull the trigger."

*The interviewer grunts absentmindedly, obviously unimpressed with Anglekos little speech, as he scratches his notes on the paper and continues to speak.*

Interviewer: "Are you planning on being a spy?"
Anglekos: *There is a pause of silence, before he speaks.* "I'll do whatever it takes to get back to where I came from. If that means spying on your organization for another, then yes, I'll warn you right now, I'm willing to do such a thing. However, I have no plans on doing so for the time being."

*There is a sharp bark of surprised laughter from the interviewer, before the shuffling of paper as he slides another sheet towards Anglekos.*

Interviewer: "Those are the positions of the court. What position would you prefer, if we chose to hire you?"
Anglekos: *Some time passes as he reads over them and their descriptions, before looking up at the interviewer.* I believe my abilities, and my desires, are best suited for a Knight or a Rook.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anglekos
Anglekos

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Job : Something I don't get paid enough for.
Humor : I'm only here to cause some pain. That say enough?
Registration date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger April 9th 2011, 1:16 am

Queen: Chelle
Princess: Bliss
King:
Prince:
Bishop: Anglekos
First Knight: Victoria
Knight: Shane Cross
Rook: Fracture
Jester: Bodihivatta
Pawn: Alexander GrimmHolt (until you 1-on-1 with Chelle to become the King)
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 9th 2011, 11:24 am

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on April 10th 2011, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar James April 9th 2011, 5:53 pm

Spencer Suede
You wanna join punk?
Well that is why im being asked these questions right? Of course i wanna join.

Why do you want to join?
Ive heard good things about this organization. It does good and i like that, I want to be able to help people. Instead
of having to hurt them. So i look forward to this.

I have really tough skin. Im pretty powerful in my own way. Am an expert in following orders. Pretty skilled in combat, and I can cook.

Spying is not my best. im not hat good at skulking around and subterfuge. Though i will if i must. Only if im paid to though.
Im interested in the position of prince. Sounds like a good one. Yeah i like that. So i wanna be a prince.

Last edited by Spencer Suede on April 10th 2011, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylar James

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer April 9th 2011, 7:02 pm

You wanna join, punk?
yes

Why do you want to join?
This world no longer understands the beauty of art. I wish to reeducate it in a way it would understand. I will take criminals and transform them and their ugliness into beautiful works of art for all the marvel at. If you aid me in this endeavor, I will be loyal to your cause.

I can control glass. I can manipulate it and any form of basic silica in any way I want. Seeing how most things in the modern world have glass or sand in them, I am never without weapon, armor, or traps.

I am not planning on it, but I could

I was recommended for prince, I have interest in that position.

THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre April 9th 2011, 7:29 pm

You wanna join, punk?
"Umm about that punk talk, lets not do that. but Sure I'll join."

Why do you want to join?
"I wanna fight for a worthy cause, long as you aren't bullying the weak we're cool"

"I've seen the brutality of war so many times its more of a joke than anything else. I've 'died' a few times too. My skills have evolved with the times, from fighting rival samurai in the moonlight to gunning down US soldiers in Vietnam, I've got a pretty extensive resume when it comes to fighting. Hell i was even a shaolin monk at one time, China was beautiful. I've mastered many martial arts and I could teach any of you're newbies how to throw a punch, swing a sword, slam a guy or blow his brains out. I don't usually throw out all of my credentials like this but I figured you guys would want to know what kind of man you would be potentially turning away should you deny me."

"Sure"

"Jester sounds nice"

Spectre
Spectre

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality April 10th 2011, 5:01 pm

You wanna join, punk?
Yes

Why do you want to join?
I don't see myself as a hero or villian

I will use my abilities to further your cause while seeking my main goal "finding Tarran"

Never. Am willing to spy on others if needed.

Bishop

Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 10th 2011, 5:02 pm

Spectre wrote:You wanna join, punk?
"Umm about that punk talk, lets not do that. but Sure I'll join."

Why do you want to join?
"I wanna fight for a worthy cause, long as you aren't bullying the weak we're cool"

"I've seen the brutality of war so many times its more of a joke than anything else. I've 'died' a few times too. My skills have evolved with the times, from fighting rival samurai in the moonlight to gunning down US soldiers in Vietnam, I've got a pretty extensive resume when it comes to fighting. Hell i was even a shaolin monk at one time, China was beautiful. I've mastered many martial arts and I could teach any of you're newbies how to throw a punch, swing a sword, slam a guy or blow his brains out. I don't usually throw out all of my credentials like this but I figured you guys would want to know what kind of man you would be potentially turning away should you deny me."

"Sure"

"Jester sounds nice"

Jester is not an open positions. The only ones available now are Rook and Knight; Pawns are, of course, open.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre April 10th 2011, 8:24 pm

Knight it is then.

THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 Bfrzhw
Spectre
Spectre

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridium April 12th 2011, 8:48 pm

You wanna join, punk?
Query registered. "Correct."

Why do you want to join?
"I have judged your structure to best suit my abilities. I am an excellent guardian."

"I can protect and serve anyone for any cause as long as i am not seen as just another tool to further your
goals."

"I have no objective. Spying is not necessary for me"

Scanning. "Projected situations show that my abilities will be best put to use as a Bishop."

THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 14taoph
Iridium
Iridium

Number of posts : 8
Humor : Scanning......... Threat level: 0
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 12th 2011, 9:08 pm

So, how much can Nightkill hire for you to try to kill off Pain? Mind, he doesn't expect you to succeed , but it'd be an interesting topic all the same and give you mates something to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 12th 2011, 9:28 pm

Nightkill wrote:So, how much can Nightkill hire for you to try to kill off Pain? Mind, he doesn't expect you to succeed , but it'd be an interesting topic all the same and give you mates something to do.

As I've stated in the C-Box:

Thrones is not an organization that is meant to just go hunt down heroes and villains just because some selfish organization, or person, wants that certain person dead.

Thrones has to be threatened for them to act upon it.

Or, the person wanting to be killed, aka Pain, would have to pose as a threat to Thrones.

Considering he doesn't, that's a no-can-do.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wannabe April 12th 2011, 9:49 pm

Master Raum
unrealistic.entity wrote:
You wanna join, punk?

Why do you want to join?
Explain.

Explain.

Well, answer this question with yes or no.

State which position.

[/color][/color][/font]
- "If I didn't want to join, why would I be here?"

- "I want to join for room and board, and freedom to kill whomever I please."

- "I will be of service in whichever way allows me to kill."

- "I don't have enough patience to be a spy. I just find my targets and kill them, at most I'll get behind enemy lines."

- "I would like to be a Jester, as I won't be bothered very often."

Brainiac, Teenage Genius
Brainiac´s Suit´s Abilities
Brainiac´s meatshields
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 1426cll

Master Raum
Wannabe

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 12th 2011, 10:08 pm

Wannabe wrote:Master Raum
You wanna join, punk?

Why do you want to join?
Explain.

Explain.

State which position.

[/color][/color][/font]

- "I don't have enough patience to be a spy. I just find my targets and kill them, at most I'll get behind enemy lines."

The position of Jester cannot be duplicated.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wannabe April 12th 2011, 10:12 pm

Wannabe wrote:Master Raum
You wanna join, punk?

Why do you want to join?
Explain.

Explain.

State which position.

[/color][/color][/font]

The position of Jester cannot be duplicated.

Which spots are open? My character would gladly be king or prince. lol Just place him wherever as long as it doesn't get in the way with his killing too much.

Brainiac, Teenage Genius
Brainiac´s Suit´s Abilities
Brainiac´s meatshields
THRONES!: Let's see what you're made of... - Page 3 1426cll

Master Raum
Wannabe

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top