The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Damian Grey I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Damian Grey I_vote_lcapDamian Grey I_voting_barDamian Grey I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Damian Grey I_vote_lcapDamian Grey I_voting_barDamian Grey I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Damian Grey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Damian Grey Empty Damian Grey

Post by Rex December 12th 2010, 1:39 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Lord Grey
Title: The Immortal Grey
Alignment: Neutral.
Race: Human/something else
Hair: Black hair that falls to the shoulders.
Eyes: Bright green
Height: 5'11
Weight: 152 lbs

Costume Description/Image:

Personality: Damian is a curious fellow loving a good mystery and poking his nose into places it doesn't belong, He likes to play the odds and is a big gambler especially with others lives since he has no fear for his own, Strong willed and in his own he is very confident and likes to talk down to others.

Powers:
Damian Grey in all regards is Immortal meaning he can not die, He was not born like this instead at a young age he saved the life of a young girl who's father turned out to be a very powerful Shaman, The man's name was Guugara and in return for saving his daughters life he blessed Damian with immortality by taking his soul and hiding it. Even Damian did not know where it went but unless his soul is destroyed he can not die.

Grid:
Intelligence:2
Strength:2
Durability:5
Speed:1
Energy Projection:6
Fighting Skill: 6

History:Damian Grey was born in the middle of England's Renaissance to a Noble family a Duke actually and was trained in the art of Gentlemen swordsman ship from Fencing to Direct combat. Damian however was not satisfied and went to Africa to learn other methods and while there he saved the life of a young girl from falling off a cliff. Damian was just a young boy at the time and when he took the girl back to her village he met a powerful Shaman who just happened to be the girls father, The Shaman in returned blessed Damian and took his soul hiding it somewhere unknown and told Damian that as long as his soul was safe he would live. Damian was optimistic on the Immortal idea until he met a young woman and fell in love, However the woman was to marry and Damian challenged her husband to a duel. Damian was clearly outmatched and cut up horribly yet his wounds healed instantly and he struck down the man by cutting a smile into his throat. The young woman a one Jamie Marquis Excepted Damian and they married two years later.

Damian loved Jamie however he learned that though she aged he did not and he had to watch his lover die of natural causes, Damian kept the family castle and lands but freed his slaves and left castle Grey. He met up with some wondering travelers who were skilled in swordsman ship and became there student and soon mastered the blade in many art's over his very long lifespan. Damian however has never loved another woman in fact he still carries the ring around his neck, His blade is a cane blade with a Hawks head end and a long thin blade with a sharp edge on both sides. Damian on his travels lost his blade but came across a talented sword maker who was also a meta human but he was good with his hands and creations, The man took to Damian quite easily and as his friend he made him a very durable blade not completely indestructible but close, The Sword makers name was Han Grussa and he made the exact blade Damian lost but also enchanted it, the blade would never stray from his hand and no other person can hold it. The sword will always reappear in it's cane back to Damian's hand. Damian Was grateful for the blade but Han had died making the blade and mourning his lost he named the blade the Grussa.

Damian left the deep lands and traveled east meeting new warriors and learning new styles of the blade and yet never aging and never dying. Damian never changed his name always being Lord Grey but he stayed to his Noble roots always being fair but also superior except when it came to fellow warriors he saw them as his equals, Damian learned the ways of the Greek sword and Roman, He also learned the art of the Ninja and Samurai but The Gruusa always remained his blade. Damian was still not satisfied at his skill's and moved further east meeting a tribe who taught him other skills that to this day Damian will not speak of, Damian learned the full effects of his Healing abilities when he lost a hand in battle. Damian was dumbstruck as blood poured up and reformed a new hand, This was a shock and to the tribes he was seen as a God, However Damian did not thirst for conquest and power and spoke to the Tribe warriors that he was not a God just a very blessed Human. The tribe however chose to Honor him and not to be disrespectful he agreed but left the Tribes the next day. Damian's journey took him to the Highlands where he met the Kelts and found them to be very respected and Powerful warriors, He was forced into a dual but his skills far outmatched his opponent but he did not kill the warrior but instead showed mercy.

Damian was brought to the camp where he met the council of Elders and was made a honorable member of the Clan, Damian trained for years in the way of the highlands but again his need of travel took over and with the blessing of the Elders he left and went South. On his way he was captured by a group of Vikings but managed to escape his binds he killed the Slaver captain and holding the rest of the crew as hostages had them sail to there Homeland. Damian lead the Viking Slavers to there village only to find that the men who captured him were not slavers but warriors who mistook him for a enemy and were planning to bring him back and face there Lord. Damian stood in front of the Viking Lord but he spoke his own title as Lord Grey Duke of England and that he bowed to no one but the King of his homelands. The viking King's son in his rage charged Damian with a spear but a simple side step and slashed cut the spear in half and a flick the blade was pressed against the Prince's throat, Damian kicked the Young man away and looked to the King who laughed and clapped. Damian was once again invited to stay and trained in Viking warfare learning very much on many weapons including Axe's, Spears, Hammers, And many other weapons but the Gruusa was always his weapon of choice. Damian once again left but into a new age of Gunpowder and was worried his power would not hold up, Damian crossing through a battle zone was shot and was relieved to see that the bullet just pushed out into powder.

Damian made it to America at the time the British owned it but stayed undercover only interfering when the Inhabitants raised up to banish the Brits but went under the name of Carl Jenkings a simple private. Damian did not stay very long for the celebration but once again went home to England and castle Grey, On arrival he dipped into the family fortune for it was vast and repaired his home but stayed only long enough to visit his beloveds grave, lay some flowers and get his affairs in order on keeping Castle Grey up to code. Damian once again crossed the Atlantic to America and was amazed at the changes but settled in well. Not much was known of Damian Grey after that except his yearly trips to England to visit his wife's Grave. Damian still looks like he is in his very early 20's but it being so long that Damian had forgotten his own age. Damian was there when the first buildings were put up and many years later. Now Damian Grey has come out of hiding to once again return to the world.
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Damian Grey Empty Re: Damian Grey

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 2:59 pm

Well, the concept of immortality is an iffy one. However, is it immortality as in he can't even be injured, or he can be injured, he just doesn't die?

I chop his head off and he keeps living and talking, or that I can't hurt him at all?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 12th 2010, 3:00 pm

No he can be hurt like everyone else, He feels pain. He just can't die from age or wounds since his entire EP is based on healing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 3:02 pm

Can he regenerate? Or does he need to be sewed back together?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 12th 2010, 3:04 pm

Regenerates, It's in the history.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 3:06 pm

Alright, I suppose it's OK.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 12th 2010, 3:07 pm

Cool.

Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 3:08 pm

Now go start posting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2010, 5:08 pm

Unapproved, back for debate I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 16th 2010, 9:32 pm

I dont see this a problem, power wise it is identical to Deathwish.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1460-deathwish?highlight=Deathwish

I understand NM prolly never got to see this app... so if deathwish got approved for that, Damian can get approved.

This I can tell is not a knockoff and thus is legal.

I approve.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Damian Grey Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 8th 2011, 6:50 am

I'm trashing this OP character. Having the ability to never die to physical wounds is not fair. Besides, this character has no image/description. I also have no idea what power you even wanted for 6 EP. Immortality? Nope. Not allowed. Unless it only stops you from dying by age, you can't just do that.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down