The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_vote_lcap Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_voting_bar Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Empty Re: Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter

Post by Zane Hataro December 13th 2010, 11:08 am

I guess I can join assuming the timelime is before or after the world tournament.

Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Empty Re: Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter

Post by Sul-Fury December 13th 2010, 11:37 am

Yep. Comin as Sul.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 13th 2010, 1:23 pm

All right registration is closed. First thread will be up soon (Roughly whenever I feel like it)

I'll go ahead and address two things. First, activity. We have ten people in this set, and I cannot allow the whole set to go stale and die because one person doesn't feel like posting. So I will probably decide on a reasonable period of time and if you don't post by then...you'll just get left behind, or I'll assume control of your character and get him out of the way, or some reasonable solution. Please note that it's different if you contact me beforehand and tell me you won't be able to post. Real life always comes first, and stuff happens. If you're not going to be able to post please contact me either through MSN or a PM on the site. Something will be worked out for you.

Second, dealing with NPC's. Not all of you are clear on how to interact with NPC's so I'll lay it bare. I heard someone say NPC's are there for "easy pickings" or something to that effect. Well, this will hold true with some NPC's such as the hordes of nameless soldiers you'll face. Some NPC's are going to actually be important however, and those you should treat as if it's a player under my control.

So, nameless soldiers? Cause and effect all you want, it's not godmodding.

Important NPC's with names, or strong creatures? Treat them like player characters. As far as creatures go, you should be able to tell what's big and what's not. A normal guard dog? You're a superhero, you don't need permission to know you can bash it's face in. A nightmare creature from the rift between worlds that speaks the language of fear? Yeah, he's probably going to be more of a challenge.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 13th 2010, 1:49 pm

Noted Metis, Thank you for clarifying, but If a members suddenly disappears, I tend to refer to people not by name but as "the group" For example. It can generically involve the inactive member and provides an opportunity for them to rejoin.

I do treat NPCs like PCs, unless they're my own. I do believe I stated that at least once last night, but I was in an argument with warrior123and his NPC's. Scratch what I said there.

do I hear foreshadowing? Razz

Thx in advance and this thread is locked. (or at least until metis bugs me to unlock it. Razz )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim January 10th 2011, 2:22 am

OKAY, QUEST ROLECALL!!!

I need to verify who's still in this before moving forward. If you're still in it, post in this thread saying so. If you don't post, I'm assuming you aren't going to participate.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 10th 2011, 2:32 am

I am still in, and I will answer for the rest of the band (Considering I know them all in person (Excluding Amp))

Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim January 10th 2011, 2:34 am

That's good. I'm not so much concerned with the band, as they've been posting regularly since the beginning.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 10th 2011, 2:36 am

Very Happy

Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 10th 2011, 3:23 am

VivaLaCult wrote:I am still in, and I will answer for the rest of the band (Considering I know them all in person (Excluding Amp))

I am still in, and I will answer for the rest of the band (Considering I know them all in person (Excluding Amp))

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight January 10th 2011, 3:27 am

Is it too late to get in on this I just need to get back into the questing

well okay I need to have been in on a quest to get back into it
shining knight
shining knight

Number of posts : 85
Humor : The worlds first Celebero!
Registration date : 2010-03-19

http://untitledblogcomic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 10th 2011, 3:30 am

Toby wrote:
VivaLaCult wrote:I am still in, and I will answer for the rest of the band (Considering I know them all in person (Excluding Amp))

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I'm looking pretty fucking dapper in this top hat.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 10th 2011, 9:23 pm

I'm in, I've just been very busy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane Hataro January 16th 2011, 2:40 am

I'm still in.
Zane Hataro
Zane Hataro
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 114
Job : ..........
Humor : RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim January 18th 2011, 9:53 pm

the roster has been updated.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus February 1st 2011, 1:35 pm

Topic will be moved to approved, hopefully this one has a separate topic for the quest... *Crosses fingers*

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
 Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Signatureentropus Extinguishing The Indigo Flame: Destroy The Dragon Scepter - Page 3 Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 1st 2011, 2:06 pm

Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top