The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Quinn Pheonix I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Quinn Pheonix I_vote_lcapQuinn Pheonix I_voting_barQuinn Pheonix I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Quinn Pheonix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quinn Pheonix Empty Quinn Pheonix

Post by Sim December 3rd 2010, 4:02 pm

Title: Professor Pheonix
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Human
Hair: Brown, with some grey
Eyes: blue
Height: 6’5’’
Weight: 150 lbs.

Costume Description:
Usually wears suits. Has his suits custom-made to discreetly conceal utility belts and pouches to house his various devices.

Personality: Quinn is a career politician with a charm to match. Unlike most politicians though, his is sincere. He is idealistic and believes strongly in justice and equality. He is always willing to help anyone he can, and is always ready to make a speech. He does not believe in lost causes, and sees the best in everyone. He is a pacifist that only fights in self-defense and believes in never taking another life.

History: Quinn’s IQ broke the world record before he graduated high school. He’s an outstanding scientist in several fields, as well as a politician who held a position as senator until recently. He is very outspoken on the controversial issue of super humans. After serving his final term as senator, he held a press conference to announce that the source of his intellect. Many people were outraged to learn that he was a mutant, even if he didn’t have any active super powers. He believes that super humans must take it upon themselves to resolve the issues surrounding them, and is currently trying to create an organization of like-minded individuals.

Powers: Quinn Doesn’t have any active powers. He is a mutant variant of human, which caused his brain and body to develop abnormally. This gives him incredible intellect, but also presents various physical problems and theoretically shortens his lifespan a good deal. He has used his intellect to counter-act this with various devices built into his body and bio-engineering.
Equipment: Quinn is always carrying around lots of helpful gadgets of his own invention. He may have mini flash bombs, hypodermic medical marvels, or a variety of other things. There are two inventions that he almost always carries on his person however
Force Field Generator:
A handheld device that generates powerful force fields. Generates a force field of a little less than a full sphere that starts in the direction he is holding the device. Capable of withstanding large amounts of physical attacks, but not quite invincible. If the shield is broken by an attack, it cannot be used again until the device recharges. (3 posts recharge time.)
Pheonix Stun Gun:
A small white and purple pistol with Quinn’s trademark phoenix logo. Shoots a small energy blast that paralyzes the central nervous system, stunning the target temporarily. (5 posts if in combat. Less if the target is extremely large, more if the target is smaller. Must have some sort of central nervous system similar to humans to have effect) It doesn't need ammo, but it requires a few seconds of charging time which results in a slow rate of fire.

PowerGrid:

Intelligence- 6
Strength-3
Speed- 2
Durability-3
Energy Projection- 0
Fighting Skills-4

Character Image/Description: A large, straight-laced older man. His brown hair is short and well-groomed, with a bit of gray peppered in here and there. He usually wears black or grey suits. He strong jaw and a handsome face, lines from age and stress etched into it. His blue eyes seem to radiate friendliness and relax those he speaks to. His voice is deep, and powerful.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Metis on December 3rd 2010, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Quinn Pheonix Empty Re: Quinn Pheonix

Post by Guest December 3rd 2010, 4:38 pm

What are the limits of the force field? What breaks it? Or or you going to decide that during an rp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 3rd 2010, 4:50 pm

It's hard to quantify, so I'd be using proper judgment when I decide to say it's broken. It would take a big physical hit to shatter it. It would be shattered instantly by something like a wrecking ball or a speeding car or somesuch. a super-human with super strength as a power would probably be able to break it in a few hits. It isn't really built to take sustained damage, since the generator is small. It could also be shattered by extremely powerful ammo rounds, like the anti-armor rounds for tanks and armored vehicles.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 3rd 2010, 4:52 pm

What level of strength is needed? 4?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 3rd 2010, 4:55 pm

I guess that depends, I've been treating 3 as adult human male average. If that's the case, I'd say you need 5 to break it with sustained damaged, and higher than that to break it in just a few or less hits.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 3rd 2010, 5:05 pm

1 is actually average on everything except EP and Intelligence where it is 0 and 2 respectively.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 3rd 2010, 5:09 pm

Well in that case, I'm probably going to need a lot less than 22 points for his power grid. Intelligence is the only one he really needs a ton of points in but 6 is the initial ceiling.

In light of that, 4 would be enough to break the shield and 6 and up could probably break it in one hit.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 4th 2010, 12:19 pm

If you cannot use the extra points I understand. Ill allow it and give it an approval

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top