The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Home Sweet Home.....for now

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 Empty Re: Home Sweet Home.....for now

Post by Blood Wraith October 4th 2010, 5:49 pm

Everything seemed to happen so quickly and Derek couldnt help but take advantage of the reaper's new sitiuation and take follow of the Doctor. Blood Wraith dives through the fire then steals someones convertable rapidly hotwiring it. Once it starts Blood Wraith takes pursuit of Dr.Everyone. He has now tailed him again and planned on taking him down but just how was he suppose to take to the air. Then he spotted it a trailer off a wrecker was leaning down preparing a car. He drove the car up it launching himself in the air. Blood Wraith jumps on the hood of the car then he jumps on the back of Dr.Everyone.

"You should of bought the team Blood Wraith T-Shirt then we could have been friends. I would of even thrown in a complimentry action figure with real knives.

Blood Wraith began to pound as hard as he could on the rips of Dr.Everyone in hopes of bringing him back to the ground. A hand to hand combat situation was exactly what he needed to put this man in jail.

Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 4th 2010, 6:34 pm

The pounding would have hurt the normal person quite a bit but Dr.Everyone was not a normal person. They did hurt, but not as much as they should have.

"Silly man. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with fire?"

With that said Dr.Everyone covered himself in fire and then began doing loops and spins in the air. If the air tricks didn't make Blood Wraith fall off, the fire would.

"I thought you would have learned by now, hero."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 4th 2010, 7:40 pm

(You guys seriously need to look at my character. Mosh is not an angel, he has no wings. What he is is a 19 year old boy with a slight Russian accent and mid-length white hair. He wears red contacts and uses a guitar which turns into a scythe, basically Dante with Nevan. Here is his app.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2010, 7:54 pm

(my bad ignore last post)

Hejumped back from the hit and pulled up his scythe "Damn...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 4th 2010, 8:01 pm

Mosh landed on his feet and skidded to a halt, placing one hand on the ground, the other holding Storm Wing up over the rest of his body. "How about we keep this to a one on one scenario, this ganging up business just doesn't feel right." Mosh smiled lightly at the reaper, "Ya know?" Mosh straightened out his body, tapped the end of his scythe on the ground, and cocked his head to the side. "So, who do you think will win in the fight of wits, brawn, and scythes? Because frankly I think we all know who wins in a battle of looks." Mosh flashed another smile before spinning Storm Wing around again, turning it into a guitar and tuning it.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 5th 2010, 6:06 am

Blood Wraith loosened his grip falling to the ground and shaking his hands trying to cool them off.
"YEOW!!!! hot hot hot....make it go away. Cmon healing factor kick in kick in!!!

Blood Wraith began to blow on his hands attempting to get some releaf as his healing factor began to start. Derek glared up at Dr.Everyone then unsheathed his sword he then began running straight for the side of a building picking up speed every second. As he made it to the wall he bolted up the wall Derek then launched himself into the air. Blood Wraith drew his sword back preparing to swing it as hard as he could to bring this villian down.

"YOU DIE HERE!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 5th 2010, 7:27 am

Dr.Everyone, seeing this, took out on of his Nuke'Em bars. He ate it and immediately his already super hyper atoms began moving faster until it looked like Dr.Everyone was shivering. He moved his atoms, cutting his body in half, and dodged the blow. His atoms then went back into place, making him whole again.

"No, this is where you fall again."
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 5th 2010, 5:35 pm

Blood Wraith began to free fall unsure of what he should do Derek braces himself for the worst. Just as he was about to hit the ground a speeding car burns by catching him in the side of the head and knocking him out cold. Blood Wraith was now on dream street and there was nothing he could do to escape it.

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 5th 2010, 6:19 pm

Playing around, Dr.Everyone spelt out his name on the street, with Blood Wriath in the middle of the D.

"I'd say your a worthy opponent, but your not."

Dr.Everyone sped off to his lab with the money.

But he was not paying attention to in front of him as he was looking back and laughing. Just as he turned around to speed to his lab he smacked into a building and began to fall. He landed on a car, which was crushed. Dr.Everyone was barely concious and began to struggle to get up. At least three of his ribs were broken.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Home Sweet Home.....for now - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 5th 2010, 7:43 pm

He gripped his scythe and then smiled "Taking on death was a bad manuver...." He slashed his scythe sideways and black energy flew out of it and shot right at Mosh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 6th 2010, 6:57 am

In his own little dream world Blood Wraith is flying across a sea of donughts and land masses of chocolate chip cookies. Once he lands a very attractive woman totally commited to him aproaches him. She then begins to rub her hands all over his body only to be interupted by a loud blairing horn. Blood Wraith struggles to open his eye's his newly aquired concussion was quickly healed although his head was still throbbing. Everyithing seemes to be one giant blur he couldn't even seem to walk straight. Once Derek managed to make it to the side walk he falls to his knee's once more. He then pulls himself back up using a window seal on the side of a building. He takes a deep breath through his nose then releases through his mouth. Blood Wraith brushes him self off then bends down and picks his sword back up. Dr. Everyone had just made the biggest mistake of his life at this point Blood Wraith didnt care what exploded. He pulls atleast eight grenades off of his belt tossing everyone of them at the doctor. Derek then pulls both oozies off his hip and fires off every last round he has at Dr. Everyone. He drops the oozies and pulls out his colt 45. unloading another two rounds off at this nightmare of a man. This wasnt the end of dereks rage he couldnt call it quits if anything he would atleast wound this man. Blood Wraith is now approaching the man and he is now deciding to throw every knife he could get his hands on. At this point Blood Wraith wasnt himself.

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 6th 2010, 11:42 am

"You're Death? I doubt that very much." Mosh jumped as he spoke and fired bolts of lightning at the reaper.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 7th 2010, 10:00 pm

Dr.Everyone moaned. His back hurt like Hell. When this was over he was heading to L.A. Then he heard a clunk. And another clunk, Then many bangs and smaller clunks. Blood Wraith.

"Damn heroes!"

Dr.Everyone realized he had little time before the grenades went off, so he morphed into a rock for protection.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 8th 2010, 5:26 am

All that remaned after Blood Wraiths assault was a crater with a rock in the center of it. Blood Wraiths face lit up he had accomplished the impossible and finished Dr.Everyone off ,or so he thought. Blood Wraith then realized there was an A-Team marathon on MTV tonight and he was missing it. He hurried down the alley ways, jumping up walls and onto fire escapes untill he could no longer be seen.

Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 8th 2010, 4:09 pm

For an hour or so after, Dr.Everyone stayed that rock. He was sleeping, resting, recovering. Then he morphed back into himself.

"I knew he was crazy but stupid too? I guess anyone can pass for a hero these days."

After a few more minutes of just sitting and resting he took flight to the top f the building he had hit. On the roof was the money he had dropped when he hit the building. As he flew off he fired a beam of fire at the building, causing it to burst into flames.

"Chicago needs less buildings. People could get hurt."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top