The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Pierce Vicente I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Pierce Vicente I_vote_lcapPierce Vicente I_voting_barPierce Vicente I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pierce Vicente

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pierce Vicente Empty Pierce Vicente

Post by Da Boss August 11th 2010, 12:45 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Pride

Title: The Magnate, he is known by this name in the business world because of the power his company holds

Alignment: He himself could be considered chaotic neutral, as he is more concerned about himself and furthering his own agenda then furthering the cause of evil itself, though he could be considered evil through his ties to the other sins.

Race: Human-Sin

Hair: Long tangerine-brown hair, he is especially prideful in all his looks and keeps his hair in peak condidtion, it is always soft and luxurious with an enviable sheen

Eyes: His eyes match the color of his hair, they are dazzling and hypnotic, even when shrouded in darkness, the edges are dark, giving him an attractively sinister and mysterious look

Height: 6,3

Weight: 178 lbs

Costume Description/Image: To hide his identity from the world (as he is a renowned businessman) he wears a mask to hide his face when he is going about Sin activity, it is a pale grey face with roman features, sharp and angular, the expression on the mask is one of haughty pride, with the lips tightly pursed and a high brow with the eyes seemingly looking down on others, there is a minute hole where the lips purse that is specially designed to allow sound to pass through with ease, causing no muffle when Pierce speaks, the eyes are stark white and act as a sort of two way mirror, Pierce can see out perfectly, but none can see in

Personality: Pierce is of course incredibly prideful, as his namesake suggests, he views most peple as mere tools, things to be used as he see's fit, talented individuals, or those who are a step above the common man in terms of skill or ability he has a modicum of respect for, these people are too valuable to be used as simple tools, but Pride never sees anyone as equal to himself, so these individuals he always looks at as how they can benefit him in the long run, he is constantly using and manipulating people, pulling a vast network of strings by simply lifting a finger, he is not entirely cold or ruthless but he never does anything unless it can possibly benefit him in the long run, for example yes, he may make a large donation to a random charity, but this is only if he thinks the act will earn him notoriety or will increase interest in his company, he is a very powerful and influential man and knows full well the authority he commands, and he uses it well, he keeps his own council and seldom tells others of his plans, whereabouts, or activities, even his fellow Sins, because of his Pride he always feels he needs to be the best at everything, this gives him a passion and zeal that is matched by few others, and his natural talent and brilliancy has made him an expert in all manner of things from instruments to acting, he ins constantly refining and bettering his techniques in all things he does and uses his position of wealth and power to learn from and ultimately surpass experts from all around the world, his pride also makes him very finicky, he is always dressed in the finest clothes and always keeps several outfits on hand in case the one he is wearing gets dirty, a single speck of dirt on his clothes is unacceptable and he usually changes immediately when he notices something amiss with his attire, he also keeps his hygiene in check, bringing with him all manner of products such as toothbrushes, deodorant and even portable "bath tubes" he invented himself, all these things are carried by his assistants and stewards when he is out and about, though he usually has another supply of all these things in whatever vehicle he is in, like his personal limo, which also has a full size bathtub in the back which doubles as a jacuzzi, its about twice the size of an average one to, though this isn't uncommon with Pierce, he is never satisfied with having the "average" anything, even extravagant things such as jacuzzi's and jet planes, they always have to be bigger, better, or unique in some way, as he sees having the same thing as someone else as being on the same level as that person, which of course disgusts him, even his clothes are uniquely tailored by his own personal group of stylists, he does not tolerate being brought down, by anyone, an instance in which one of his tailors decided to be lazy proves his malice in regards to his pride, he learned that his tailor had made him a suit that was a copy of a b-list celebrity, he had his tailor immediately put to torture before finally being executed.

History: Pierce despises his past more than anything, so much so that he has destroyed any evidence of it, there isn't a soul alive that has any recollection of his past and it has never been documented, the reason is because once Pierce attained his status he used it to hunt down and kill any who had known him before he had become the Magnate, and any who ask about his past are met with only stony silence, and disappear promptly afterward, this is because Pierce's past is drastically different from his present, so much so that his Pride will not allow him to accept it

Powers: There is a limit, do not go overboard with this, the strength of your powers are determined by the level of your energy projection. This does not include physical powers, such as strength, speed, endurance, fighting skills or anything pertaining to it, etc. Please be very detailed on your powers and their descriptions, don't be sloppy and make something stupid, think it through and do a good job, these will be important!

PowerGrid:

Character Image/Description:
Pierce Vicente 9
Pierce Vicente E45rty67uiop

Battle:
Pierce Vicente 03d
Pierce Vicente 10-3
Pierce Vicente 02de

Pride Forms:
1: Pierce Vicente Gdg
Pierce Vicente 16-2
Pierce Vicente 65-66DefenseDevil

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Pierce Vicente Empty Re: Pierce Vicente

Post by Bash September 7th 2010, 7:21 pm

No powers/powergrid

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Pierce Vicente Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top