The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Super Agile I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Super Agile

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Agile Empty Super Agile

Post by Joseph Pokakaa April 14th 2010, 5:51 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Winter Edge
Title: The perplexing (Added adjective), Snow Blur
Alignment: Good
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 134

Costume Description/Image:
Super Agile Winter12

Personality: Winter Edge is a very nice kid when it comes to his public appearance. He may seem boring and a little hard to work with at first, but he really has a fun side and shows it to his close friends. He fights with aggression and focus, but this isn't relative in casual life, otherwise when he is not serious.

History:

At age fourteen, January 15th, he was hit by a school bus headed towards the school. The school bus driver turned around for a second to yell at some rowdy kids in the back. Just then he hit a patch of black ice and rammed right into Joseph. Joseph's bone structure was severely damaged, his nervous system damaged, and his stomach impaled the stop sign on the bus. He was comatose for a full month. The doctors were only able to help his broken bones, and stop the bleeding on his stomach. Sadly his nervous system was still unresponsive, and his stomach was badly damaged to where he could only take liquids.

The bus driver was fired and the school was sued for enough money to pay for a new operation. A new nanotechnology type that could breed with the organic body parts. Eventually after a week the nanobots were fully integrated with his system to which they could not be removed, and could not be affected by magnetism and other negatively affects on metal or machinery. In a week Joseph woke up, and in two days could walk again.

Eventually he was able to speak, eat solid foods, and even grip things in his hands again two weeks after that. The operation was a success, but the nanotechnology used was discontinued due to a problem they had after a terrorist attack. Joseph became the only being that had this nanotechnology integrated into his system. All plans, and all research material regarded to it was burned in the terrorist attack, as well as the scientist who created it. Eventually, after a month, he started seeing weird side effects of the nanobots. They began to strengthen his muscles and tendons. His elasticity greatly improved to witch he could bend his finger all the way back and not feel discomfort. Eventually it moved on to being able to do a split without feeling anything. He noticed that he was able to lift twice his own body weight in only a few days after that. Joseph was becoming an athlete at an incredible and unnatural speed.

Eventually his abilities grew past the strength and agility of a normal human being. Impossibly, he was growing to be able to lift his friend over his head with one hand. He could punch threw a wall, and could knock people out with a single tap to the head. Eventually once they moved to the city a month later... he was already able to free run with incredible accuracy. His jump was greatly extending due to his strength, and he was also able to do just about any acrobatic stunt. Then he dawned a costume...

Powers:
  • Limited healing factor. Can heal (Broken bones, large skin tissue damage) in up to a few hours depending on severity. If eye damage is sustained (even blinded) it will rejuvenate in two days. Every bit of damage is slowly healing due to the nanobots.
  • Superhuman Strength. Bench-press up to ten tons.
  • Superhuman Speed. Able to catch up to an accelerated car on foot.
  • Superhuman Stamina. Can exert himself for seven hours straight before starting to become tired at peak. Can hold his breath for eight minutes.
  • Superhuman Durability. Can be struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort.
  • Superhuman Agility. All agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. extraordinarily limber and his tendons and connective tissues are twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength.
  • Superhuman Equilibrium. The ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. Able to balance himself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow.
  • Superhuman Reflexes. 40 times greater reflexes than a normal human. Possesses an extrasensory "danger"" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries (All the way up to and included Automatic fire from a distance). Warning given in several hundredths of a second.

Powergrid:
Super Agile Winter11

Last edited by Joseph Pokakaa on April 14th 2010, 1:02 pm; edited 9 times in total
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Super Agile Empty Re: Super Agile

Post by Slamfist April 14th 2010, 6:09 am

You can't make your own powergrids. Plus Spiderman won't be approved.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa April 14th 2010, 6:21 am

I cant make my own damn power grids? I also did not go with a complete rip off of spider man... Im using his powers but not his history and Im going to change the personality cause its kinda lame....

Edit: I have made all my own power grids... Im not cheating lol by making my own. I set it to relative the powers the character has. in fact I already gotta do some changes to weaken some of my character's abilities. (Black gun doesnt have over peak human abilities)

Edit: Pain said I could make my own powergrid
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain April 14th 2010, 6:39 am

Slamfist wrote: Spiderman won't be approved.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa April 14th 2010, 6:44 am

Yea you told me that already pain lol
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 14th 2010, 7:05 am

No. Only admins. It's so we know it's fair, not so we can be dicks and prolong you character being approved. And I doubt you'll be able to mak a powergrid to accomodate those powers.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa April 14th 2010, 7:13 am

Actually... pain told me the grid was based off of the marvel grids... I followed standards and it leads to....

Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Intelligence: 3
Durability: 3
Energy projection: 1
Fighting skills: 4
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 14th 2010, 7:18 am

We run ours differently...

•Superhuman Durability. Can be struck by an opponent with super strength, that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no discomfort.
Not 3 Durability, depending on the level of punch you can take. Feeling little to no discomfort at this level would be from, say, a non-superstrength punch.

•Near Precognition ablities. Possesses an extrasensory "danger"" sense which warns him of potential immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries (All the way up to and included Automatic fire from a distance). Warning given in several hundredths of a second.

For us, this is an EP ability. Depending on how strong it is you'll need AT LEAST 1 more point.

We've all gone through this, please READ.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa April 14th 2010, 7:33 am

Energy projection..... that is not what that means... energy projection is the ability to use energy OUTSIDE of the body....

I have 1 because my character has no energy projection.... eh you know what fuck it.... I got extra points lol
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 14th 2010, 8:16 am

We don't care what it means in Marvel EP here is the strength of any power that isn't directly tied to your physical or mental capabilities. So if it isn't super strength, super speed/agility/reflexes, super durability, super intelligence, or the ability to fight really well, it is EP. FUCKING READ. I don't know why I keep having to say this on an RP. In fact, the next person who says something that leads me to the conclusion that they haven't read the new character rules, will have their character locked and it won't be approved until they can prove that they have.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa April 14th 2010, 12:03 pm

Joseph Pokakaa wrote:eh you know what fuck it.... I got extra points lol

Hows this? Also Im quite aware that anything that isnt in the other categories is ep... but this seems more... Its not precognition. Its just really fast..... that seems more speed related dont ya think? Its a warning within .07 of a second. It seems more like a reflex or speed related...
Super Agile Winter11
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 14th 2010, 12:21 pm

Fuck you deal with it. Precognition on any level is EP based. And That statement leads me to believe that you didn't read...
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa April 14th 2010, 12:29 pm

Well its technically in relation to reflexes sense its not precognition and just a reflex. My character's reflexes are 40x greater than a normal human's.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist April 14th 2010, 12:47 pm

I don't fucking care! Stop arguing. A danger sense, precognition, sixth sense, whatever you want to call it, is EP based. Reflexes that warn you of bullets makes no damn sense.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa April 14th 2010, 12:49 pm

Its actually quite real there is a spider with spider sense... a bunch actually. If given to a human they are the ones that can avoid being shot. Anyway I already CHANGED IT! Its cool its all changed.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down