The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_voting_barI hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
I hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_voting_barI hate Sand... Scuttlers  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I hate Sand... Scuttlers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: I hate Sand... Scuttlers

Post by The Nekromonga March 16th 2022, 3:32 am

The Bore Worm ate the phosphor grenade and screamed in animal agony as its insides were cooked. It spasmed for several minutes in the egg chamber before dying, taking an uncomfortably long time to expire, even for an animal trying to eat them.

Sophia looked at the carts. They certainly had enough Crab meat and eggs to hatch a small clutch of these alien crabs. Plus the Bore worm carcass, cooking as it was. And Alexis was in no mental condition to hunt for sport.

"Let us return to Dabbler and Steve. I think we have enough specimens for whatever Sage intends." Sophia picked up her 'arm', and reattached it like it with little trouble. She moves her fingers on the arm to show it hardly hindered her. The spectacle certainly drew looks even from the hardened veterans.

Sure enough the others were waiting on the causeway, Steven himself having scored a handful of kills. Dabbler took the cake though, sitting on a large crab claw the size of a small tree trunk. The creature it must be from must've been enormous.

Sage stood by herself, staring out at the salt sea. Beside the trucks were shopping carts filled to the brim with metal bound tomes. She turned and saw the team's haul, but more importantly, Alexis's morose mood.

When they returned home and the time was right, Sage would suggest a psychologist she knew - Ja-Eun Yeong, apparently her cousin, and not mentioning she was likely a threat to Steelheart as Dragon Girl.

((words: 5,335 xp: 10 LOW: 335 ))

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: I hate Sand... Scuttlers

Post by elephantlord March 16th 2022, 3:41 pm

It seemed to take an eternity for the worm to actually die.  Alexis did not move the entire time.  She stood there, trembling, holding herself as if that would make what she had done any more bearable.  The screams were horrible.  Alexis was actively crying by the first minute, and by the second she had manifested a long spear with slender point and began to stab down at the creature again and again, screaming.

When it finally died, Alexis kept on stabbing down.  You had to make sure it was dead, after all.  They might come after if you if you were alive again.  She didn't want that.  

Only after the soldiers pulled her off the creature did Alexis stop.  She lay on the ground shuttering, the spear on the ground next to her.  It was so cold here.  No warmth.  She was covered in its ichor.  It smelt like rotting seaweed and death.  It was everywhere, trying to get into her.  She began to frantically try and rip her facemask off in a panic.  The soldiers had to hold her down for that too.  

When she had finally calmed, Alexis stood and morosely helped the others cart away the spoils of their hunt.  Adjunct could not bear to look anyone in the eye.  She had failed again.  She had lost it and endangered people.  She was no better than the worms.

((words: 3,667 xp: 7 LOW: 167 ))
elephantlord
elephantlord
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 105
Job : Pharmacy stuff
Registration date : 2022-01-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top