The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lady and the Luchadore

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lady and the Luchadore - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lady and the Luchadore

Post by The_soapmaker March 16th 2010, 4:27 pm

Alice turned her head away from Ghost and looked out the window. "My parents are dead." She said with no emotion at all. She turned her head back to Ghost and continued: "They blasted themself to bits in an experiment." She took a drag of her sigaret and exhaled the smoke in a rather seductive manner. "Kinda like those poorly trained kids you were talking about. Would you like something to drink?" She said as she leaned forward to a cabinet, which presumably contained several sorts of beverages, most likely alcoholic beverages.

The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonGhost March 17th 2010, 2:35 pm

"Yes, actually, RC Cola if you have it. I keep thinking I should cut back, but I just can't resist something so spectacular! I guess you could say it's my 'weakness', hyuk hyuk hyuk..."

I looked at her seriously, easing up on my tendency to joke around.

"It must have been rough...How old were you when it happened?"

I reached down and squeezed her hand. Mourning a loved one was always bad, and I knew from recent experience that it was pretty crummy the other way around, to boot. I'd left them behind for a good reason, but that didn't mean it hurt any less.
CrimsonGhost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Beware, cowardly criminal scum. The Crimson Ghost is watching!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 105
Job : SURVIVIN'!
Humor : Yeah, none whatsoever. ;) Putz.
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 17th 2010, 5:43 pm

"Oh, I was about 18 years old. Hey, could you perhaps let go of my hand? I need two hands to open this thing." Alice said while she pried her hand from Ghost's. She pressed two buttons located on the side of the cabinet and the top jumped open. The cabinet turned out to be a fridge too, since the RC cola can she handed Ghost was ice cold. "It's my last one, so enjoy." She said and poured herself a rather big glass of Jägermeister. She leaned back in the couch, took something that blurred the boundry between a sip and a gulp and smiled. She looked Ghost in the eyes, effectively ignored the red colour and said with a wink: "Cheers, honey."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : Puns, lots of em.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonGhost March 19th 2010, 1:41 pm

I toasted and drank, returning the look, and enjoying the silence of the limo ride. Postively certain that this writer was too much of a hack to keep covering a limo ride, I mildly wondered how long it would take to get to her grandfather. If push came to shove I would initiate small talk, and fade to scene.................

.......Is it working?
CrimsonGhost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 22nd 2010, 11:40 am

Meanwhile, the other writer read the previous post and thought: "Fuck you, man." Nevertheless he approved of the idea. So after a full 35 minute ride, the lady and the luchadore arrived at a huge villa. The stoned driver parked it on the grass in stead of the gravel, but nobody gave a damn, because everybody knew that the driver was stoned. But that was no fun, so the writer included a palm tree that was driven into the front of the car. Still two people didn't give a damn. The Driver was stoned and Alice had drunk too much Jägermeister and was quite tipsy. She stumbled out of the car and stared at the car for a while before uttering a small, drunk giggle.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : Puns, lots of em.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonGhost March 24th 2010, 5:55 am

All that awkward fourth wall breaking aside, I found it a very pleasant car ride, including the collision with the tree and Alice stumbling around, hammered. I'd been laying off liquor for awhile now, as it didn't tend to help me as a fighter, or as a person, come to think of it. It took a lot of effort to train my body the way it was now, I didn't want to undo all that now. I slipped out and walked over toward the giggly scientist, wrapping an arm around her and doing my best Groucho impression, fake mustache, cigar(non-exploding variety) twirling in my fingers.

"Is it just me, or does intoxication really bring your your eyes this time of day? C'mon, girlie, let's find your grandpa...is your driver insured?"
CrimsonGhost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top