The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Tom Clandestine I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Tom Clandestine I_vote_lcapTom Clandestine I_voting_barTom Clandestine I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tom Clandestine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tom Clandestine Empty Tom Clandestine

Post by Tom Clandestine August 2nd 2020, 10:59 pm

TOM CLANDESTINE

"The Secret is not to get caught up in the details. Except the ones that can kill you."

The Bio

Renegade Name: Tom Clandestine
Title: Hatchet Man
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1
Weight: Lean

The Looks

The first thing some notice about Tom Clandestine is his wide, easy, but uneven smile that is usually plastered across his features that are otherwise mostly unremarkable save for. a set of several small scars running from his temple to his cheek from a childhood injury.  

He has an athletic build, and a thin, clean-shaven face. With a casual pose ready to leap into action at the drop of a hat, gives the impression of tallness without actually being too much taller than average.

The most expensive part of his outfit are his shoes, though since the money was spent on durability rather than fashion, only a trained eye would be able to distinguish them from ordinary dress shoes.

His brown eyes are sometimes concealed by a dark pair of aviator sunglasses that are otherwise kept in his jacket pocket. He has recently taken to wearing a nicotine patch on his upper forearm to counteract the symptoms of a bad habit.

When not "on a job," (Though oftentimes when on a job as well) he likes to wear a bright red Hawaiian floral shirt under a dark blazer tucked into matching dark pants.

The Personality

Tom maintains a practiced easy-going air that has kept him alive, so far. This affectation conceals a careful, methodical mind to see a task through- as long as it's reasonable to continue to pursue. He does not mind mixing business with pleasure.

Though smooth and sociable, Tom has failed throughout his life to make any real friends, and has few interests outside of his "work," both for pragmatic reasons and deeper psychological ones. To distract himself from this void and his general pessimism about humanity, he has adopted a glib persona and enjoys the adrenaline rush of surviving a job well done.

The Story

Tom Clandestine, or Cecil Williams, grew up in a difficult area of  New Jersey. The only positive influence throughout his childhood was a local martial arts teacher who taught the young boy the basics of hand-to-hand combat which he would continue to hone throughout his life.

When his teacher was killed by the crime that plagued the city, Cecil, without any other direction in life, joined the U.S. Marines where his fitness and martial abilities in combination with his speed of picking up firearm usage gave him a leg up over his peers.

He was transferred to a Covert Operations unit in the middle east, upon which record of his existence was erased. When a still-unidentified, terrorist affiliated metahuman killed the rest of his unit and his handler, he was left without resources or a way back home. He made his way across the Saharan desert to Dakar where he hitched a ride home with an illegal weapons shipment to Veracruz.

He has spent the last three years as a Cartel assassin, "resolving" disputes between rival power factions within the organization.

Now he has returned to America with a briefcase of retirement money and a fistful of false identities.

The Powers

none

The Weaknesses

seasonal allergies

The Items

Two (2) Heckler and Koch P30L
One-Hundred and Fifty (150) 9mm Rounds in ten (10) magazines
One (1) silencer
Two (2) fixed-blade combat knives
Four (4) sets of passports, social security cards, drivers licenses
Two (2) extra pairs of socks
Two (2) extra boxer briefs
One (1) pair of Aviator Sunglasses
Seven Hundred and fifty thousand dollars in U. S. Currency.

The RP Sample

https://pastebin.com/fU0Kz6eS

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Tom Clandestine on August 3rd 2020, 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tom Clandestine
Tom Clandestine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-08-02

Back to top Go down

Tom Clandestine Empty Re: Tom Clandestine

Post by Chellizard August 2nd 2020, 11:14 pm

First off, the sample doesn't need to be a novella. Please use a portion of the text and offer the link for those that wish to read more.

Secondly, I'm interested in the fact that he's a normal assassin fella. No ordinary powers to speak of.

However, I feel that his looks category is lacking depth behind the character. And significant marks? Scars? Tattoos? Does he wear his hair in a certain style often? Is he usually wearing a scowl? You could be a bit more descriptive. We have plenty of words to use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Tom Clandestine JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Clandestine August 3rd 2020, 8:02 pm

I updated the Looks, Personality and RP Sample sections as requested.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Discord: Saffron Park#2942
Tom Clandestine
Tom Clandestine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 4th 2020, 11:27 am

Approved and moved.

-My DeviantArt-
Tom Clandestine JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum