The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_voting_barA day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_voting_barA day in crazy town (Mac) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A day in crazy town (Mac)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: A day in crazy town (Mac)

Post by Shael Atterrius June 7th 2020, 11:30 pm

Well the two of them were new to heroism, so that sounded good to him. Meant he wasn’t alone in the whole being new to this things. Shael just wanted to get to know about this person he had worked with for a few minutes which involved ruining an entire street. ”Not really sure I’ll wear one either,”  Shael agreed with a nod, not seeing himself wearing any kind of costume if he took a kind of interest in heroism. It was something to occupy his time but he didn’t know how he felt about fighting people in the streets. Did all of these conflicts cause so much collateral damage? Didn’t seem like that but what did he know?

The food finished pretty quickly and the guy he was sitting with stoodup, returning with the food on one of those plastic looking trays. Not that he did anything stupid like gnaw one to see if that were really the case. Now that would have been insane wouldn’t it? He accepted the sandwich with the same toothy grin he ordinarily wore. He didn’t respond immediately, biting into his sandwich, feeling a bit of sauce dribbling down the side of his mouth and swiping away with a lick. This tasted exactly like he expected.

Half of his sandwich was gone before he actually spoke, swallowing noisily and luckily remembering to wipe away the food from around his mouth with one of those paper napkins. ”Names Shael, nice to meetcha David,” he said after swallowing loudly, giving him the friendliest smile he could give someone. He didn’t really seem to note the other males almost proper way of acting. That just seemed like the proper thing from how his sister acted. ”left home huh? Yeah, don’t live with my parents either.” Sure, he didn’t know where his mom was and his dad lived with uncle Jordan but that didn’t seem to matter.

Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: A day in crazy town (Mac)

Post by Dustin Waugh June 14th 2020, 5:40 pm

It was nice talking with someone his age group. It was not often he was given the ability to sit back and relax. Speaking of which when was his bags going to get here.

As they spoke and ate his bags were hovering over roof tops at a very slow pace. He had a few valuable items as well as fragile. Ever break a bottle of cologne in your suit case? Yeah what a mess it makes. Finally after sometime his bags made it to the top of some buildings right outside the shop. They would sit there while they ate and he could have a better feel on them making sure nothing happened.

He happened to finish his sandwich rather quick and stood up. He walked over to the waste bin and through everything away and came back to sit down. Yeah I thought i would start up a new life here and learn as i go on. I'm currently emancipated so I guess I'm a legal adult so I can become a home owner. He watch the guy eat his food and possibly near his end.

"Have you seen those two before? Are they common siting around here?
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top