The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSeventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barSeventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSeventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barSeventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Seventeen (Invite Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Seventeen (Invite Only)

Post by Puglife43vr March 23rd 2020, 8:04 pm

Chandler was still missing his lightning rod. He kept it on him somewhere, but it must've gotten loose when he crashed into the snow. His eyes would dart around as he considered that he had just lost the gift of the aliens. He caught the female of the group glancing at his leg and he would begin to speak.

"Yeah, I lost my super alien high tech stick of power and I need to grab it and go. You're nice people and all, but the fate of some alien race is at stake and I don't want the burden of a race's death on my shoulders." Chandler would begin to stand after his little spiel, but fall forward and flat on his face in the small room as he hadn't gotten used to his repaired leg.

He'd pop back up, having risen to his full height, supporting his weight on his better leg. "Also, to answer your question of Metahuman or no, I fall in the middle on that." He'd hobble toward the door they'd come in through and begin to grab the handle.

"Thanks for the company and magic leg healing. I'm glad I landed with you guys and not in a government facility!"

Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Eldraine March 25th 2020, 5:45 pm

Rowan felt out of place among these people, but he had a reason for it. Metahumans despite their power were human, though he was at best only half human and that half he hated as much as one could. A lightning boy, new messiah, half-breed and whatever this girl was in one room. Well that was quite the meeting, though not the strangest thing he’s ever encountered. He could even feel the distrust like a miasma within the air, taking in the vitals of those around him for any manner of spike. Something that would suggest one of them shifting to hostility. Questions stacked up as to who he was, and he didn’t know if he wanted to answer them in full. Not that he had to and unlike the other half of him he was not beholden to the truth, though he found himself speaking it anyway.

”Who I am is of no great import to your world but you can call me Rowan. That’s the name I was given,” He explained, not giving too much about himself but he gave a name. Humans didn’t need to know where he came from or what he truly was, as that would only bring more questions than answers. Questions which could lead them to The Conclave and likely ruin to one of the parties involved. The one now known as Lightning Boy was quite intent on going out and finding the rod that from what he could tell had something magical about it. Even still his body needed to replenish the energy used for healing, which meant he likely wouldn’t be useful in finding it. Something tugged him towards not letting that happen.

He frowned at the one leaving the room, taking a few seconds pause before standing to his full height of only 5’2. ”On that leg you won’t be doing much searching. I can help you with that,” He sighed, seemingly annoyed by the concept by going along with it anyway. ”let’s go see where you last left it. The pigeons usually talk so they might know where it got left,” His tone didn’t broker any argument and he looked to the other two. ”you two can come too if you want, it might make things easier.”
Rowan Eldraine
Rowan Eldraine

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2017-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 30th 2020, 1:58 pm

Cyrilla couldn't help but notice that Dante looked pained, his expression corkscrewing into a scowl as his brows furrowed. But each second that passed, he looked like he was relaxing a bit more. Maybe Rowan's magical glowing hands could make Dante's pain go away?

She felt her anxiety rising, Chandler popping up and falling down immediately. The loud crash was sure to make the Librarian come poking her big crooked nose in here! And before anyone makes fun of Cyrilla, at least her nose doesn't have a mole on it like the witchy Librarian. But she never came, so maybe she assumed nothing too bad was going on in here.

She stood up from her own chair and adjusted her shirt, her hands wiping down the front of it to smooth out any wrinkles. They immediately popped back into place, her hands unable to tame the old, beat up t shirt.

A soft sigh brushed passed pouting lips.

"To be honest, my foster parents only keep me for the cash, so I could probably just play nice and do weekly check ins and they wouldn't care, so long as the government gives them a check..." she sighed again, this time unbeknownst to her.

Hazel eyes would move from Dante, looking to Chandler as he got his bearings and finally figured out to go slower on a new, magically, fixed leg.

"Waaait a second... Aliens? Picked.. you?" she raised a brow, looking him over before a snort came from her. It felt weird that the universe would pick them for these gifts.

Looking back to Rowan, she digested his demeanor. His word choice, and the air of... what would she even call it? Would it be.. pompous? Ha! She wasn't sure, but he definitely seemed like he was better than the three of them.

"I, uhm. Dante?" she stuttered, the invitation to help Rowan and Chandler look for Chandler's alien baton was not exactly something that could be done incognito, but... how many people were after this thing? Just the four of them?

"I mean, we could try. Maybe if we split up, but let's exchange numbers. Do we all have cell phones?" Cyrilla would pull a phone from her pocket. It was an older model, had a crack running across the screen, but it functioned. She only used it for emergencies, and music. That's about it.

"And, what did it look like? Can you describe it?" she asked, pulling up the contacts in her phone to set up and add them all to the list.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes April 5th 2020, 6:58 pm

Dante's sightless eyes stared at each of them in turn. He liked them so far. None of them seemed like they were part of the orgnaization, and quite honestly, he'd never had real friends from the outside. Part of the doctrine of the organization. But when one of them asked if Dante would help search for the object, at first; he was a bit hesitant. Call it paranoia from being kidnapped by the only person he thought he could trust, call it brainwashing, call it being realistic in that a blind guy probably wasn't going to be much help in finding whatever it is that they were looking for.

But Dante shifted his shoulders in an uncomfortable manner when Cyrilla asked him if he would help. 'Not much choice left if you want her help', a voice in his head stated. The voice was right, but it was unsettling to hear it. "Yeah. I think we should help." He said, and reached into his pocket for the cellphone he had stolen off one of the cultists. A vision flashed through his head of the correct password. He opened the phone, and looked for the number before giving it to Cyrilla and the rest.

"If we don't find it by midnight, we should have a place to meet up. I have a feeling this place will be closed." Dante said, and slipped his phone back in his pocket.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr April 6th 2020, 5:14 pm

Chandler would grab his leg as he stopped himself upon exiting through the door. As one of the other teens suggested exchanging phone numbers, Chandler patted around his body. The suit was skin tight, but had some small spaces on the belt that came with it. He'd eventually grab out a device with a green aura.

"I didn't know aliens would hook me up with a new phone plan. I guess this allows me to contact them? I think they upgraded my old phone." After inspecting the device, Chandler would look to the rest of those around him. He's accept and extend his phone number to those around him.

"I need to get that thing back before long. I don't want my, uh, benefactors to get angry. Come with if you'd like. I'll find a way to stand on this leg." Chandler would rise to his full height and grab the door handle once more, now making sure not to face plant.

Chandler would soon exit the room, hopefully with some of the others in tow, and exit to where he had crashed. He'd take a knee in the snow and begin searching about. While doing so, he'd begin muttering to himself. "Aliens had to choose me. I have to protect them. Didn't even get any say in this..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Eldraine April 6th 2020, 10:52 pm

Aliens. Rowan hadn’t actually heard the term before, but he assumed it was some manner of ludicrous claim that no one would ever believe. So, he didn’t really comment on it, considering his own existence was one of those things that humans would laugh off as crazy. ”No, I don’t have one of those.” Rowan stated, seemingly confused by what even a cellphone was, though he assumed it was those things he saw humans talking on. Perhaps it was some kind of communication device. Seeing the others produce their cellphones was enough of an answer for that internal question, which meant he would have to find his own methods to communicate with modern man.

”I saw it when I helped him up. I think I could find it,” Rowan explained, now ignoring his own lack of cellphone. ”if you need to can finish repairing your leg, though it might take a little more time. Time I don’t think you’re willing to wait,” Something told him the guy wanted to find his rod now, rather than letting it be found by someone else. If it were a magical or alien artifact, it might have been too dangerous to let just anyone have. Though that question could have been leveled at this ridiculously tall person as well.

Still he followed, the guy kneeling in the snow and his canine companion following them with tail still wagging. He playfully licked at Rowan’s hand, and looked up to him with curious eyes. “Whatcha lookin for?”

”Some kind of rod or wand. He lost is somewhere around here,” He explained, scratching the dog behind the ear.

“Oh. I saw some human pups pick it up,”

”Human pups? Sounds about right.” To the outside observer it would seem like he was talking to a dog and the dog responded with indecipherable dog noises. ”I think some kids might have picked up your rod thing, though I’m sure he can follow their scent.” The dog looked up and let their tongue lol out the side of his mouth.
Rowan Eldraine
Rowan Eldraine

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2017-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 23rd 2020, 5:01 pm

Cyrilla felt relief wash over her when Dante had agreed to help Chandler. Even blind, Dante and Cyrilla would be unstoppable. She knew it in her bones that if anything bad happened, she could just leap into his hands and he could wield her. She would be his eyes, his shield, his sword.

Thinking on it made a blush crawl over her face.

Stupid, stupid seventeen year old. Stop it. You're dumb. Aliens exist and you're thinking about stuff that doesn't matter.

Scolding herself, Cyrilla's eyes would fill with a bit of worry and torment before returning to normal, her gaze softening.

She pulled herself up from the chair and stretched a bit, grabbing for her bottled water and taking a swig, the cap easily being twisted off. A dribble of water trickled down her chin and down the length of her slender neck, it disappearing as the collar of her jacket absorbed it. Using the back of her hand, Cyrilla wiped her mouth and with the same fluid motion, recapped her bottle and stashed it into her pack.

She produced her old beat up phone at that point, Chandler gawking over the fact that his phone was now some sort of upgraded Alien tech. She wanted to look at it, to hold it, but she thought it would be best not to mess with something that wasn't bestowed to her. It wouldn't be safe to meddle in that business. Especially since it wasn't her business to begin with.

However, it was in all their best interests to help one another. Fate had drawn them together, some sooner than later.

As they exchanged numbers, Cyrilla couldn't help but let her eyes fall onto Rowan, taking him in. He wasn't super tall. In fact, she was taller than him. He was petite, his features sharp in all the right places. He had a small frame, his ears surprisingly drawing her attention as they were actually pointed and stuck out a bit. His hair was fluffy, and multi layered, the tufts almost hiding the tips of his ears, but they were hard to miss. You could tell he didn't care either way, but the wind must have tousled his hair.

Her attention was pulled again when Dante rose from his chair and nodded in agreement.

"You're right. But... I have a trick." sneaking into the library at night is how Cyrilla survived most cold nights when she was avoiding her foster family.

"There's a window in the non-fiction section that I jammed a paperclip into. I think we could all fit and, if we're careful, get back in here. There's a water fountain, and they never lock the bathrooms cause the cleaning crew comes every other morning at 8am. They came yesterday, so we should be okay as long as we're out of here before Ms. Fritz does." her eyes widened at the thought of being caught by the Librarian.

She was sure that nothing good would come of it, especially considering her current situation.

--

Outside of the library Rowan had met back up with the mutt that had been waiting patiently. Their tail wagged, their maw opening to show off pointed canines as jowls stretched back into a smile, a soft pant having the dog's tongue roll out of the side of their mouth.

Cyrilla had to blink twice because as the dog sat there, it seemed to bark, whine, and then make a few smaller huff noises before panting again with that same grin as before. It was having a conversation with Rowan.

Rowan had just talked to the dog.

The dog had spoke back, but not in a language she could understand.

A boy with alien technology, a boy with pointed ears, magic, and the ability to talk to dogs, and a boy with a third eye. That was her new group of friends, and even if she had a feeling they would all get on each other's nerves, she knew that they would make it out of this together.

Just as Rowan was saying that the rod was picked up by some kids, Cyrilla's eyes peeled a group of kids running with a baton looking toy in their hands.

"Oh! Over there? Maybe?" she pointed, the kids running toward a woman with dark hair braided and pulled to her right side, hanging over her shoulder. She was unlocking a minivan and making sure each child was getting into the vehicle.

But they were on the other side of the street, six store fronts down, and traffic was not letting up at the moment, even with all the snow.

What now?

-My DeviantArt-
Seventeen (Invite Only) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes August 18th 2020, 1:29 pm

Dante breathed in. Alright, he had a few options here. With a little help from his ghostly companions, he was able to walk outside unaided. The air was frigid, but Dante didn’t mind too much. He heard the small yips and barks of the dog, and frowned when he heard the other boy having a conversation with it. He heard giggling, and turned to Nina with a raised eyebrow.

”Dante,you genuinely have no idea how funny this looks! He’s talking to a dog and it’s responding!” Dante ground his teeth, and stifled a reply. She knew damn well why he couldn’t see this situation and even if it wasn’t intentional, she was just taunting him. Dante heard Nina calm down and turned to Rowan. ”I’m gonna go ahead and assume you aren’t crazy, the dog said something about a group of kids then?” Dante asked, just as Cyrilla pointed a group of kids out.

Dante had Nina point him in the right direction, then took a deep breath. He opened himself to influence, and said. ”Nina, I grant you permission to use me. Catch those kids, and then get the hell out of me.”

”Yay! It’s time for some fun!” Dante had only experienced this one other time, and while his voice was confident; he was completely out of his league with possession. As soon as Nina touched him, his body went utterly rigid. Shocks of lightning numbed his limbs, and his pale blind eyes opened revealing bright blue eyes that saw everything. He had enough control that he could stop her if she crossed a line, but it was tenuous at best.

Dante’s throat made a bubbling giggly noise. ”You must be Cyrilla! Dante used to talk about you a lot! You must’ve made an impression on him despite your brief interaction.”

Nina, you need to move. We can’t lose them.Dante’s mouth formed a pout and she nodded. ”Sorry everyone. Dante’s being a party pooper. I’ll be right back. With that, Nina broke off into a dead spring and vaulted her way onto a nearby building and began running alongside the youths. When she got close enough, she started to jump down at them, but hit a patch of ice and went spinning, only managing to fall onto one of them.

Nina was forcibly removed from Dante’s body when she impacted, and Dante sat up dazed, still keeping the younger boy pinned to the ground.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top