The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_vote_lcap(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_voting_bar(NPC) Sasha Jacobs I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(NPC) Sasha Jacobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(NPC) Sasha Jacobs Empty (NPC) Sasha Jacobs

Post by Nate6595 October 1st 2019, 4:46 am

Sasha Jacobs

"Your life, my hands."

The Bio

Villain: Red Widow
Title: The Contractor
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Brown, braids
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6’0
Weight: 155lbs
Blood type: A Negative

The Looks

Sasha is a woman of a sort of refinedness. Stuck up may be the word that people use to describe her. She looks like someone who is no nonsense, a very serious look in her brown eyes. Her hair is neatly done in braids with stretch down her neck. She stands taller than most women and this tallness is only heightened in the way she carries herself. She has a small almost star looking birthmark on the back of her neck. She does not look like she is particularly strong, at least physically, though she does have a great deal of mental strength and that most certainly shows.
In terms of attire she likes to keep it classy with fine dresses, skirts and shirts. She tries to avoid heels when she can, she finds them very uncomfortable, but will wear them in the cases that she needs to seem…bigger. She doesn’t wear any form of jewelry but she does keep up herself well-made with makeup.

The Personality

Sasha is a very serious person. She almost always is doing work or something related to work. Some would ask if she stressed under all this work but she enjoys the satisfaction of completing a job, of being fulfilled. The only thing she actually seems to enjoy doing as a hobby is watching the news, crosswords (or other similar word puzzles), and watching her agents work.
There are times that Sasha may seem like a cruel and unfeeling person and such slanders would be hard to contest. She does not have strong bonds with anyone, she is reclusive and does not socialize. She does not care for sentiment or love nor does she a need for one. The best motion she really shows is the joy from satisfaction or the joy from assured victory.

The Story

Sasha was raised with strong role models for parents. They both ran a large corporation which lead to a very gifted childhood. While growing up her parents were rarely around which left her with the attentive yet uncaring nannies. She became very dependent because of this, often keeping to herself and her studies, ensuring to get good grades. Part of her wanted to please her parents and try to earn their love and another part of her just wanted to prove to herself that she could do it.
In her later teens she began to work for her parents’ company. She didn’t do any noteworthy work but it was a start, a start on crawling her way to the top of the company. She wanted to inherit her parent’s life work and make it her own. Eventually that goal would come to pass. Many would say that she ran the company better than her parents but others would say that she was missing that workplace charisma that they brought.
Her time in the company would be short though. Her company was a developer of computers and processers and that had gained the attention of a rising crime lord, Isaac Crowe. Isaac worked hard to take down her company, ruining their credibility, spreading lies and rumors about them, and overall ruining business for them. He would then hire in their staff and have them work for him.
When it came down to Sasha and what Isaac would do for her…well, he had a place for her. She knew business and she was coldhearted. Those two traits were more than enough for being the deal maker for assassinations. She would meet with clients who wanted someone disposed of and would organize it. Eventually, like she did with her original company, she was promoted. Through her hard work she now directs the other deal makers, though she still will manage and negotiate the…wealthier clients.

The Priority

1. Agility
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

N/A

The Weaknesses

N/A

The Items

Taser
A good deal of money which can get him into the finest of hotels and special solo seating on luxury planes.
Cellphone

The Minions

The Fluff

N/A

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 667
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

(NPC) Sasha Jacobs Empty Re: (NPC) Sasha Jacobs

Post by Zonkes October 1st 2019, 4:12 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top