The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_vote_lcapShadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_voting_barShadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Shadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_vote_lcapShadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_voting_barShadows in the night (Macrocosm) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shadows in the night (Macrocosm)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Shadows in the night (Macrocosm)

Post by Phantasm September 1st 2019, 3:15 am

The day was a long day.

His father had been explaining some manner of business deal he would have to look into within the week, though he would never admit that he last interest within the explanation at some point. What did he care for some dirty thugs trying to muscle in on their territory? They would get smashed under their feet like the many which tried before and any vigilantes who did the same would also suffer. All of it felt like just one big drag he didn’t want to bother with, and then there was making sure his clubs were running. Traps for people with wallets too thick and sex drives too overblown.

Victor was all too busy to even bother with their family and their shared father had made it quite clear he wasn’t wealthy. Buildings went by, the flash of streetlights causing him to blink each time he rose from the depths of thought. Fingers grasped the tie which rode on his neck, undoing the tight grip and allowing it to hang loosely against the black vest over his white buttoned shirt.  Sleeves were rolled up once they were unbuttoned and tie was flung aside to be ignored. Now he felt even more comfortable for the place he was heading.

Subtle vibrations rattled against his right thigh, faint light breaking through black dress slacks well fitted for his built form. Not many people sold clothing meant for  someone standing easily over six feet.  He ignored the texts which were pouring in as the vehicle driven by someone he specifically hired for this purpose drive them to the back of one of his many clubs.  The same music pouring from it could be heard, though he welcomed that to the normal thoughts breezing through his head.

”Just drop me off here. I’ll call you back later,” His tone was the same as it always was when he spoke to his workers, though they knew it meant being called out late in the morning. Sleep wasn’t always guaranteed but the money tended to shut down all complaints.  They gave an agreement though he was already focusing on the back entrance.  Having a key which let him in was easy, though he allowed his power to unlock it through while fumbling with a key to give the illusion.

Couldn’t have people knowing he was a metahuman.

Next thing he knew he was in the club itself, sitting at the end of the bar with a bartender he kept around because they made good conversation and even better mixed drinks. His drink was one of those lamely colored and strong tasting affairs that get him drunk better than the nice tasting ones. People tended not to come around him because they knew who he was, the guy that ran the club. That 6’4 guy with the scruff and could likely knock anyone down with a punch to the jaw. He liked it better that way.

“Long day?” The bartender questioned sliding him a refill with a sympathetic look.

”Something like that. Could say people never like their parents for a reason,” He stated ambiguously, slamming back the drink slid to him.

“I hear you there brother,” She said with a nod, bright colored pink hair seeming to catch the light of the dance floor and take on purple undertones.  “well you should just relax here. No one to bother you. Well, unless you want that,” It was a joke he knew, and it made a small grin  form on her lips.

That was when he became aware of someone close.

“Anything I can get for you?” She asked this unknown stranger.
Phantasm
Phantasm

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2019-05-24

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Shadows in the night (Macrocosm)

Post by RoyalAurelius September 2nd 2019, 4:11 am

The man took a seat at the bar, gently resting his tired bones for a moment. Dark hair swept back, tons of product used to maintain such volume and gleam, and a slight gruff around his shapely jawline. He clearly favoured darker clothes, donning a black jumper, black turtleneck and dark jeans. His eyes were a soft hazel, giving his facade a mixture of masculinity, and feminism. He shot the bartender a handsome, friendly smile as he circled his fingertips across the sleek wooded bartop.

"I'll have a Cosmo and 3 fingers of scotch whiskey, please." After ordering his drinks, the bartender steps away to make them. As he waits patiently, he seemingly stares off into space, his eyes never resting on a specific spot. It seemed he was focused on something, but not focused at the same time. His foot tapped lightly on the stool, indicating his impatience, though he seemed patient enough to anyone less observant.

The young woman brought him his drinks, giving him a smile before she walked back to clean something. This is where he rolled his eyes, reading all the tell tale signs that screamed 'give me a good tip' which did little to motivate him to actually tip.... instead just frustrating him. Shaking off said frustration, he starts by taking a sip of his Cosmo, letting the scotch sit for a bit as he enjoys the softer, sweeter drink first. As he does so, he turns his head to spot the handsome man sitting at the other end of the bar.

Hesitation wasn't something Anthony had an issue with, so it's no surprise that he took his drinks and made his way over to the gentleman moments after laying eyes on him. As he approached, his slip on shoes clicked lightly on the hardwood floor, his glasses clinking on the wooden bartop as he sat down next to the man drinking alone. Anthony would offer up a smile to him, flashing him his hazel eyes in a somewhat flirtatious manner. "Now, that's just a God damn shame, such a handsome man like yourself shouldn't be drinking alone."
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Quote : "Being human means feeling different things; love, hate, regret, solace, joy, pain, pleasure..... the world is full of jerks. Don't be another one."

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2019-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm September 2nd 2019, 4:54 am

The man that took a seat beside him ordered a cosmo and three fingers of scotch, the latter of which sounded pretty nice. He only allowed himself to glimpse the man from the corner of his eyes at the beginning while downing his own poison. How he sat made him appear as if he were no more bothered by the mans presence than a person would have been bothered by a fly buzzing around. He could see the flirtatious glimpse from the bartender, though she always was that way with male customers. Tended to get even more tips for her.

Words were spoken; these brash flirtatious kind that suggested what he expected.  Finally he turned towards the man. He was not unattractive, bearing a level of shadow on his jawline and likely standing a few inches shorter than him. Must have been new because not many people tended to approach him like this. His lips curled from the neutral line into a faint smirk,  bright blue eyes glinting with faint interest. ”Wonder who I should be drinking with,” He pondered to himself out loud and continued to consider the man. Was he  hoping to drink with him?

Well, that was obviously the idea but he wanted to hear it said. Not like he cared who shared his company on drinking nights like these, so long as they weren’t the same dead weight that seemed to drag his mood down. ”Because i’ll have you know not just anyone can come and drink with me.  Though you are handsome enough,” His smirk turned a little mischievously, as if playing around with the person that had come to sit with him. His glass was brought to his lips, eyes flickering between the bartender and the unknown man sitting beside him.

”Anything I should call you by or does handsome work?” Okay, maybe a little flirting wouldn’t hurt.
Phantasm
Phantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalAurelius September 14th 2019, 2:17 am

The man's over zealous nature would mask his lack of self confidence easily enough, among other short comings in his personality. If there was one thing Anthony enjoyed, it was the company of a witty man, especially a delicious one like this, however their personality and emotions were often off putting to him. Only way to find out is through polite conversation.... and perhaps a good fucking. His fingers lightly swirled around the rim of his scotch while he sipped his cosmo gently, his eyes never leaving the sight of his gorgeous prey. His eye lids flutter as he makes a flirtatious remark, gently biting the inside of his lip as his skin began to burn with urges already..... so many urges.

"Well, seeing as you're lacking in eligible candidates....." He pauses for a brief moment to point out the lack of customer flow, and lack of handsome men available before continuing. "..... it looks like I'm the best choice you have."

He shoots him a smirk as well, a hint of self gratification behind it, Anthony feeling quite full of himself with that clever comeback. The man goes back to his drink, sipping it somewhat erotically, making a prominent effort to slip his tongue out when he feels it's appropriate, and of course insinuating. He waits patiently, sizing up his prey as he hangs on every word the man speaks, letting his strong and handsome voice sink into him. Anthony often found himself swan diving into situations like these, he just couldn't help himself. He just loved the game so much.

"Well, I do like the title 'handsome' but.... you can call me Anthony. To whom do I have the most wonderful pleasure of addressing? I'd hate to be at a disadvantage to such a seemingly powerful man."
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Quote : "Being human means feeling different things; love, hate, regret, solace, joy, pain, pleasure..... the world is full of jerks. Don't be another one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm September 14th 2019, 4:54 pm

Lukas didn’t know what he was doing but perhaps stress was causing him to play into the little flirting game being presented to him. It was rare to have someone approach him so boldly like this, especially men considering most tended to assume what he was into. His eyes followed every movement the man made and read into them with skills his father drilled into him. This guy wasn’t suave enough to trick him, though he wasn’t blunt enough to make the chase any less fun. Instead he nodded along, sipping at his drink which was all the right kinds of bitter. He could feel the curious eyes of the bartender, though she knew not to say anything to the wrong people. ”Making a lot of assumptions there tex,” He smirked eyeing the floor and seeing many people he could have picked out should the desire hit him. Men, and women both were plentiful enough and peoples limitations tended to loosen when a good bit of money was placed before them.

His eyes turned back to the man, scanning him as if trying to measure his worth. The kind of look that would make lesser men cower in fear. It then softened into something more amused, as he downed the rest of his drink and set it down to get another refill. One thing someone could say about him was that he didn’t get drunk or even buzzed too easily. Eventually the name of the man did come, simple and easy to remember. Anthony. He silently rolled the name over his tongue and sounded it out within his head while swirling the drink now back within his glass.

Being called seemingly powerful just made it all the more amusing. Maybe this guy didn’t know what he was dealing with afterall. He allowed the silence to exist for a few seconds before answering. ”You have the pleasure of Addressing Lukas, though most people I know just call me Luke,” He paused for a moment and allowed his mind to think of what probing questions he could pose to the man. ”enjoying yourself so far at the club? Always looking for feedback, especially from particularly handsome clientele,” Metaphorical eyes glared at him though he allowed himself to ignore them. This was his night and in his own domain. Maybe this was what drove Victor to do what he did?
Phantasm
Phantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalAurelius September 15th 2019, 2:28 am

"Lukas.... I like that name. I always preferred the longer style of a name over the abbreviated or shortened style. There is more elequance and dignity to it, rather than taking away part of it. Lukas it shall be. Everyone calls me Anthony, and nothing different, unless I want them to."

He takes a moment from speaking to finish off his cosmo, sliding his tongue over his lips gently to lap up any remaining tasty liquid from them. This was not meant to be erotic, intentionally, but if it came off as such than what harm was there. Anthony was enjoying his conversation with this man already, even if it didn't end in sex, which is what he ultimately wanted. However finding out that he owned the club they were in..... his motivation had shifted somewhat drastically.

"I see.... clientele and such. Well, to be perfectly honest..... it's dull. The music is drab, the bartenders aren't very engaging, the alcohol is fair at best..... and there is no good hook ups in the bathroom, for sex or drugs. I must say, for a handsome club owner like yourself, you've really created a mediocre club with no real excitement about it. I feel as if there is no sense of danger here, just college girls and loud music."

He left it at that, giving Lukas a smirk and shifting his gaze forward before he downs his shot of scotch finally, a soft shiver going through his body from the smooth yet strong taste of his poison. Anthony was of course not being entirely honest with Lukas, he actually enjoyed the music, alcohol  and even the bartenders..... he was just trying to get a ride out of him, perhaps see if he were the type of man to get into the sort of 'fun' Anthony was talking about. Worst case scenario, he gets kicked out of the club, best case.... he winds up with a white tipped nose and a couple of strapping young men rolling in bed with him. Either way, he was determined to fill his night with some strain of debauchery..... even if he had to kill someone to fulfill his desires.
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm September 26th 2019, 12:05 am

Lukas smirked, amused by the statement of his club being boring. "Pretty fascinating thin to say, considering you did come to this club out of all of then," He pointed out with a shrug, not really pressing any point but wondering what the man would respond with. There was after all a reason for him to approach and bring that top of conversation up; though something told him he wanted something very simple. "you’d be surprised the kind of trouble you could find if you know where to look. Though I wonder what exactly you’re looking for, from a handsome man like me anyhow,” His expression shifted to faux-curiosity, arcing a brow and turning in his seat to better consider the man.

Something told him he already knew what he wanted. Drugs and hook ups, though the owner even if he were so interested couldn’t go sleeping around with people in his bathrooms. It would have lowered his standards far below what even he held himself to let alone his father who had even higher expectations. Just one wrong person walking in and then he would be left with some messy clean up. His eyes continued to appraise him, downing the rest of his drink and smoothing out a few wrinkles in his shirt.

"I might be able to scratch whatever itch you might have but it all depends really,” Now he was probing, partially leaning against the bar and allowing his posture to relax, spreading his legs ever so slightly and throwing the metaphorical ball in his court.
Phantasm
Phantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalAurelius September 26th 2019, 12:46 am

"Danger....."

It was a simple, but firm response. Anthony was interested in many types of things; drugs, liquor, men.... and he knew for a fact that the handsome man in front of him was more than capable of providing those in spades. However, their conversation had led his mind to other avenues of exploration. Despite all the seedy things Anthony clearly took pleasure in, one itch that he loved to scratch was violence. He knew better than to go looking for it, as that would expose him with ease. No, Anthony was more of an opportunist.

"I like that, by the way. Cocky attitude, view of the inseam, and your 'I'm an important man' ego that can be stroked raw....." He took a moment to shift in his seat, adjusting as to avoid scraping himself too much, and of course to face his male companion with more focus than before. "As for coming here.... well a boring club makes a man look so much better by comparison, right? Sorry, does this insult your tender ego?"

Anthony was actively toying with him now, loving the thought of provoking a powerful man like this. Club owners were notorious gangsters, and Anthony wanted to be part of it.... and you have to start somewhere, right? His fingers tapped the wooden counter top impatiently, feeling as if this conversation was moving at a snail's pace. Anthony was not known for his self control, or patience.... he just liked to do..... wether it be drugs, men.... or something more sinister.
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm September 26th 2019, 1:41 am

Danger? Well that was something that he could respect, considering that was something he could provide should someone ever look for it. ”Well if you like the view, feel free to drink it up,” he could feel they were unable to really control themselves, as if he was a step away from trying to take him here and now. Maybe that could have been fun, though he didn’t feel like allowing him immediate satisfaction when there was so much that could be done.  Perhaps allowing himself a little fun was something that Lukas needed after a long day with people breathing down his neck.

”Though you’d be surprised how important I am. Might have to enlighten you on the matter,” He tapped the counter and was poured another drink, another one also slid to Anthony based on what he wanted. He smirked, leaning in ever so slightly to allowing his imposing figure to become even more. ”I promise my ego is anything but tender, the skins pretty thick,” He pulled back and stood to his feet, downing his drink in what looked to be one long swig and looked back to him.

”Well if you’re finding my club really boring, I’m sure I could make things more interesting for you. If you want to follow me anyway,” He offered motioning with his head to lead him from the shadowy section of the club. Where he lead them was a small little room in the back where the music was now more of a din than anything else but the room was comfortable looking. A couch and love seat available alongside a mini-fridge and a desk he took a seat behind before resting elbows onto it. If the man followed him he would be offered a seat.

”so, what kind of danger do you want?” Now they were alone and the threat of anyone stopping them from doing whatever he wanted was gone.
Phantasm
Phantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalAurelius October 21st 2019, 12:08 am

Anthony was enjoying this back and forth, feeling the blood pump ever more quickly in his veins. It was a mixture of sexual excitement, and violent tendencies. To Anthony, they might as well have been the same thing. He finished off his second drink after the young girl gave him a refill, his eyes never leaving the masculine figure before him.

He didn't give him an audible response, instead just simple nods as his eyes eat him up like a hungry wolverine. His fingers tapped the counter as he listened in silence, Anthony's presence turning into a more sinister and malevolent aura, as if Lukas' acknowledgement of his desires had awoken something he was hiding before. Perhaps this was no longer a sexual thing, but in fact an interview for a way into the world he so longed to be cemented into.

The handsome man would follow Lukas to his private office, giving the bartender a smirk and a wave, as if to taunt her like a petty child. Giving a soft chuckle, his eyes wandered around to check on the surroundings, feeling as if he were potentially falling into a trap. He was prepared for this, sure that he would be able to weasel his way out if he needed to. "I see, well let's see where this initiation takes us. So.... I'll be blunt, are you going to kill me, or have me kill someone? I know who you are, and I'm not here for a fuck, I'm here for a job."
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasm November 26th 2019, 7:11 pm

The air changed the moment that they stepped into his private room, though he knew sex wasn’t the goal. No one approached him for that kind of thing, not that it mattered to the more mundane around him. He didn’t respond to the question immediately, stepping around the desk and taking a seat first. ”Anthony, if I wanted to kill you, well you would already be dead.” He said simply, resting his hands on the desk and smiling simply. That was what people all assumed. That there were safe even when there was no weapon around to threaten them.

”Though, a job sounds much better than simple fucking. Not as if I’m lacking in that,” He shrugged, he reached under his desk and produced what looked to be two glasses alongside a bottle of expensive looking scotch. Adding ice into a small, fine crafted glass before pouring the scotch over that. ”So what exactly are you looking for? If you know even half about me then you know I’m not someone you just approach because you might feel like it. What do you do? Haven’t heard of you before afterall.”
Phantasm
Phantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyalAurelius November 27th 2019, 7:46 pm

Anthony leans forward in his chair, half expecting the glass to be offered, but also half expecting the man before him to withhold the offer, just to assert his power. Something Anthony would never admit, out loud, was that the dynamic between them changed dramatically. He was just a lowly thug in the office of one of the most notorious criminals in the entire city, and he wouldn't ever admit that, or stand down.

"I'm just a dog, looking for a juicy bone. As for what I can do, well I'm good with my hands, and I can get out of some pretty sticky situations. I'm very resourceful....." He paused for a moment, thinking about it before returning his gaze to the man at the desk. "....honestly, if I told you what I could really do.... it might freak you out, or you'll not believe me."

He leans back in his chair, his eyes darting from him, to the glass, and back again. Despite the imminent threat of death or maiming he could easily receive from this man, he still couldn't help but feel his loins burn everytime he gazed at his features. The man was sexy, even more so in his big chair, playing the big bad boss role.
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top