The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_voting_barFun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Fun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_voting_barFun, friendship and crime. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fun, friendship and crime.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Fun, friendship and crime.

Post by Troggy August 22nd 2019, 10:13 pm

Feelgood snorted out an embarrassed little chuckle as the man looked at the two telekinetics in a somewhat scathing manner, obviously none too pleased with their shenanigans. Even though part of him was a tad annoyed that he was expected to somehow magically intuit that he wasn't supposed to retrieve the arrow from the wall. He couldn't be expected to know how spy-arrows were supposed to work, now could he? To know that he would have to be some sort of telepathic mindreader. . . Which he totally was. Another embarrassed little chuckle escaped from the old mans stomach.

"Yeah, uh, sorry man. My bad." he said quietly, deciding to leave Arrowman to do his thing without further interference. After all the youngster was probably the one of the terrific trio that had the most intel on the bad guys they were facing, and whilst Bumblebee and himself relied mostly on their powers, he had technology, even if most of said technology seemed to be arrow-shaped. Besides he had no intention of making the rather rocky start to their professional relationship even rockier.

"I'll let you do your thing my dude, just try not to hurt anyone too seriously, kay? Oh, and since we're gonna go in loud, this might be a good oppurtunity to tell you that if any of you need my help, you just have to 'think' what you need at me. It's super easy." Feelgood hurriedly added to the duo.

"Sorry for making you look bad along with me, Bumbles. If it's any consolation, that was some nifty Tee-Kay-ing. No way, I could've done that" He csaid reassuringly. After all, he had felt the uncertainty radiate off of her when she pulled the arrow from the wall like water being squeezed out of a sponge. He had actually been considering using his telepathy to give her a boost, but he figured that would only be a temporary crutch for her. After all, she would certainly face danger without him to back her up if she contued with the heroing-business, and she had to rely on her own strength of character rather than his artificial boosts.
He was honestly impressed with the precision of Bumblebee's Telekinetic ability, their powers may be related, but there was oodles of difference between how the two worked. His powers might pack a fair bit more punch, but hers were more useful and versitile. a bit like comparing a wrecking-ball to a toolbox.

Still, even though the youngsters were both seeming to be far more competent than their age would suggest, he was still worried that they might get seriously hurt in the upcomming fight. After all, they were up to hardened gangsters who were not only hardened and ruthless by their choice of profession, but also had access to very dangerous weapons.

Troggy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2019-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiddenmage August 22nd 2019, 10:48 pm

Bumblebee stared at Arrowman blankly, still holding the arrow out to him. Then turned back to the building, giving herself a facepalm. A joke. Of course it had been a joke. Why would he need his arrow back after he just shot it? Way to screw everything up Naomi!

Arrowman notched a new arrow, and explained his plan to blow up the building. It sounded like a really really bad idea to her, no matter what Doctor Feelgood said. But after she had just messed up the whole arrow so wonderfully, Bumblebee really didn't feel like confident enough to critique Arrowman's plan. She thought he was the same age at her, but it was becoming quickly clear that despite his initially friendly demeanor, he was way more experienced than her.

As if he could read her thoughts, Which he probably can Doctor Feelgood spoke up, complimenting her skill getting the arrow back.

Bumblebee grinned widely at him, suddenly feeling a wave of pride from her accomplishment. "Thanks. It was no problem really."

Arrowman drew his bow next to her, lining up his shot.

Wait he's seriously just going to explode the wall? The realization suddenly clicked for her. "Wait, hold up. Are you sure this is..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buzz out!
Hiddenmage
Hiddenmage

Quote : "There's no day bad enough that a stick of bumble-gum and a nap won't fix" - Bumblebee

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Humor : Sarcastic or just weird
Registration date : 2019-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 22nd 2019, 11:04 pm

Arrowman looked back at at bumblebee and just says Yes While staring at her. I'm gonna make this wall go kablewie! He says as he lets go of the arrow, firing it into the wall, he just need to get himself into position. Before he could enact his totally awesome and totally not dangerous plan, he pulled out his note book and sat down, he doodle a rough map the building and marking all the enemies he thinks are in there with little ">:c" faces on the map before doing the same to their group,  giving Doctor Feelgood a "Very Happy" face, doing a little drawing of a bee for bumblebee and giving that a "Smile" face and then giving himself a "UwU" face as a diagram.

So I go in, distract them, do a bit of punching, a little tasering while you two come in and give support, Bee you and Feelguy go after Mike Harper. He's the one with a dumb red suit and Mohawk, or I like to call it, Mikehawk Then we take down the group, question Mike and bing bam boom! He said his plan with faith an energy.

He sits back up and checks his grappling hook before pulling his hood down and to grab his headphones.  Hey what music do you guys want? He asked, ready to plan any song for their fight.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Troggy August 23rd 2019, 1:24 am

Even though he had greenlighted the whole thing, he had some reservations when it came to blowing up the wall, especially since Arrowman hadn't given him any reasurances that it wouldn't kill or maim any of the criminals, And when Bumblebee spoke up he couldn't help but to admire her boldness. Especially after all of the insecurity he had felt comming off her just moments ago. "Don't worry, I'll make sure the explosion doesn't kill anyone" He told her telepathically, hoping it would reassure her a bit

He then looks a bit surprised at Arrowman. They were going into a life-and-death struggle to obtain some sort of package sent by very dangerous people in L.A to even more dangerous people in the balance. There were alot at stake here, and this guy was thinking about music!? Bob was more than a little miffed that he hadn'te ever thought about theme-music until now. "How's about uh, 'Looking Out My Backdoor' by Creedence?" He suggested. He hoped Arrowman would take it. It was one of his favourites.

Arrow-guy seemed to be serious about his plan to destroy the wall, and even though it really wasn't the soundest tactical choice, Bob was going to do his best to make sure that there were no casualties in this little skirmish. He didn't peg either of his current companions as murderers, but nonetheless, they were young and brash, and he had seen quite a few heroes with a rather cavalier attitude towards the value of life in general. A long and rather eventful life had taught him that he couldn't save everyone, but he was damned if he wasn't going to try his hardest! So when arrowman gets ready to shoot his fancy exploding arrow Bob is ready and focused, the smile gone from his face.

Last edited by Troggy on August 23rd 2019, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Troggy
Troggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 23rd 2019, 3:12 am

(I never said I set off the explosion yet, UwU)
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiddenmage August 23rd 2019, 9:54 am

"'Gives You Hell' by All American Rejects." Bumblebee said right as Doctor Feelgood gave his on musical selection. Maybe listening to one of her favorites during the fight would help her calm down a bit.

There was no doubt that the idea of taking on the main boss, Mike whatever-his-name-was, made her more anxious that the idea of the wall exploding. She tried to 'think' a message of gratitude to Doctor Feelgood when he reassured her he would keep the exploding wall from hurting anyone.

There might be bad guys in there. But they were still people. They still had a chance to change their ways. But not if they were dead.

Bumblebee took a deep breath nodding to Arrowman "Leave Mike to us." Glancing over to Doctor Feelgood for a second to make sure he was okay with her speaking on his behalf.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buzz out!
Hiddenmage
Hiddenmage

Quote : "There's no day bad enough that a stick of bumble-gum and a nap won't fix" - Bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 23rd 2019, 11:13 am

Arrowman looked back at them and gave a reassuring smile, under his mask, That what the plan was silly, now follow my lead.

Arrowman lined up his grappling hook and with his bow in his other hand, he shoot his hook above his arrow and pulled himself rapidly towards the wall, he clicked the bottom on his bow giving a very small boom. The explosion was small and he picked a spot, thanks to his surveillance arrow where nobody was as they was all further away and since the explosion was small there was barely any Darby and nobody got hurt, apart from his own feeling from not getting to play thunderstruck, his plan worked flawlessly.

Everyone turned around and stared at Arrowman, who was doing a cool, "his words not mine" Hero poses, he scanned the room in a stare down with the goons. Gentlemen. in a very poor attempt at a french accent as Gives You Hell' by All American Rejects started playing in the speakers as his first song of the night and he fired the first shot, a taser arrow, tasering one of the goons.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Troggy August 23rd 2019, 9:03 pm

Bob was not quite prepared for the sudden wave of gratitude came his way courtesy of Bumblebee. It actually made him a bit happier about the situation because It seemed that his little theory about the fact that he and the youngster were on the same page regarding casualties on the job. he merely nodded along with Bumblebee as she assured Arrowman that they would handle Mr. Mike Badguy. It would probably be quite as she had med it sound, however. there were quite a few minds in that building, and he had no idea how many of them were villains, not to mention which of them were Mike.

Time to get dangerous.

barely a quarter of a second after the bomber-arrow collided with the wall and exploded, Bob focused on a point in the middle of where the wall had been, and using his tele-crunch trick, he sucked almost all of the broken pieces of concrete and rebar into a big lump in the center of the hole where the wall had once been. Cracking, crunching and concrete grinding against concrete could be heard ad the  big concrete blob was compressed further, for another four or five seconds before Bob released his hold, and the whole thing broke into a myriad of pieces and fell harnlessly to the ground. The explosion had been far more controlled than he expected it to be. He also had to admit that even without his intervention, there would probably have been minor scrapes and bruises at best.

He then took a few quick breaths and started to hover towards the hole in the wall, following Arrowmans example. still in his 'meditation-pose' as he did so, ready to go to town on these so-called "Gentlemen" They seemed to have managed to blow their way into some manner of big, near-empty parking-garage, containing quite a few scary-looking people reaching for their guns and scrambling for trouble. Apparantly they were not quiet prepared for their dynamic entry, and were still looking to find their bearings.  was especially looking for the red suit and mohawk of the one that Arrowman had mentioned.

However, before he had time to locate the fellow in question, he was distracted by a sudden sense of hostility. It seemed that a group of four of the gentlemen in question  had managed to get a grip on the situation, as three of them were starting to lay down surpressive fire from behind a parked SUV and the fourth were climbing into the drivers seat, presumably to either make a break for it, or to try to ram them down. Bob instinctively put his telekinetic shield up, deflecting the poorly aimed bullets. He wasn't even sure the shield had even been necessary, but better safe than sorry.

He then proceeded to use his telekinesis to slightly crush the car with the man inside, not enough to injure him, but to make sure that he would have a hard time getting out of there again, and an even harder time trying to drive it anywhere. Then he did it his best to push the vehichle back a few feet, pinning the goons behind it between the car and the wall. It was was a very difficult feat to perform, not because he lacked the power, but rather the opposite. He could have easily sent the car  through the wall and across the street, but that would definately have leave metaphorical blood on his hands. instead he had to use most of his willpower to restrain himself. It felt as if he was trying to shave with a chainsaw.
He could feel beads of sweat appear on his brow as he worked, doing his best to ignore the screech of metal against sphalt as he pushed the crunched up car and it's panicked passenger across the floor. trying his best to make sure to push the car hard enough so that the ones hiding behind it wouldn't be able to dodge out of the way, but still not so quickly that they would be seriously hurt  However, as the car approached the wall he felt as he had succeeded in what he had attempted to do.

It had been a ardous task, but he had completed it. The fact that the men, now helplessly stuck between the car and the wall of the garage were well enough to groan, curse at him and in one case, threaten with a lawsuit actually warmed his heart. However, as the intensity of the moment started to wear off, he realized that the precision-work of it all had taken more out of him than he had expected, and he noticably started to wobble in the air. To call the manner in which he reached the ground 'a landing' would be far too generous, but the main point was that our hero managed to reach the ground unharmed. Bob slowly and wearily got up to his feet, panting heavily, he lookd quite a bit like an old codger that had tried to run a marathon. fortunatley he managed to keep his  shield up to ward off any and all bullets sent in his general direction
Troggy
Troggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiddenmage August 23rd 2019, 10:09 pm

Arrowman and Doctor Feelgood launched through the opening in the wall immediately, weapons and powers prepped and ready to go.

It was impressive. Bumblebee appreciated from the rooftop, smirking as All-American Rejects started blasting from the building. Oh yeah. I should go help them.

Bumblebee focused her field around herself and kicked off the edge of the building, propelling herself forward. Okay Naomi, just stick the landing and help however you can. You've fought baddies before... kind of... it'll be fine!

Out of the corner of her eye, she spied movement. Two people were trying to sneak out through a side door. I guess we weren't really stealthy about this...

Bumblebee slowed her flight right as she flew under the opening created by the explosion. She kicked off the crumbling brick, changing direction to fly over the two men a dropped in front of them.

"Where you guys buzzing off so soon?" She grinned, bringing up her fists in a fighting stance.

The two men halted a moment of panic on their faces. Then the closer one took one look at her, scoffed and threw a punch at her jaw.

Bumblebee barely brought her arm up to block it and got clipped in the ear instead.

The second man took her moment of disorientation to give a solid kick into her ribs. Bumblebee stumbled backwards, falling against the wall of the next building over.

"They're making kids fight now?" The first guy laughed. "Guess heroes these days aren't what they used to be."

A spike of panic rose in her chest as Bumblebee used the trashcan next to her to help her stand up again. These guys are huge! But at their mockery, Bumblebee gritted her teeth. She focused her energies around the trashcan helping her lift it in one hand.

"I don't need to be an adult to handle trash like you!" Bumblebee shouted, heaving the trashcan right at the first man, knocking him down.

The second man took no time to close the gap, throwing another punch at her head. But this time Bumblebee ducked throwing a punch of her own right at his stomach. It was rock hard.

She glanced up at him. "Uh, nice abs."

The man sneered and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her up by the hair and bringing a knee hard into her stomach. She coughed, the air knocked out of her.

He threw her to the ground, bringing back a foot to kick her in the head. I'm going to die! Her instinct moved faster than her brain as she threw out her hand moving her field to grab his foot and raise it. It missed her by a hair and she pushed it upwards, continuing the momentum with her powers. He yelped in alarm and fell on his back, unable to counter balance in time.

Bumblebee scrambled to her feet, wiping blood from where it was spilling out of the corner of her mouth. By now the first guy was already up again and coming back at her.

"Bring it on." She muttered under her breath.

Buzz out!
Hiddenmage
Hiddenmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 23rd 2019, 10:30 pm

Arrowman kept jumping and sliding around, using his small size to his advantage as he dodge and weave around first and some small arms fire.

He grab his taser arrow that he shot before and stuck it onto another guy, tasering him now as he slid under his legs.

He jumped back up, proud of himself only to be met with a left hook from behind him by a, causing him to fly across room and roll on the ground only to land next to Bumblebee.

He slowly got back up with his hood fully down and stared down at the man that punched. Most of his arrows was all around the room but he had one taser arrow left in his quiver and pulled it out, loading it into his bow and fired it across the room, sticking onto the guy who hit him.

He looked over at Bumblebee, He I guess you could say I STUNG the guy? He said, even after getting punched, he still makes jokes.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Troggy August 24th 2019, 12:26 am

Bob had taken a few seconds to rest up a bit after the last trick with the car. quickly shook the weariness out of his head and looked around to reassess the situation. The trick with the car had taken quite a bit more out of him than he had planned, but he had mostly recovered now, and was once again fight for fight. A quick telepathic scan told him that told him that the opponents morale was disintegrating. Most of the remaining foes were either down and out from an overabundence of tazing or trapped by the aformentioned a car. he could sense two hostile minds outside, but he could also sense Bumblebee out of there. She may be young, but he had no doubt that she would prove equal to the task. However, there was one proverbial fly in his ointment. He could sense a group of hostiles move down the stairs, straight towards the garage

He turned around and once gain hovered into the air, and assumed his meditation-pose. he gritted his teeth, readying himself for whatever was to come. Someone kicked down the door and a four people ran into the room. they all looked angry and desperate. they were all carrying pistols, which they all wasted no time using. Fortunately, Bob's telekinetic shield had no problem absorbing bullets, and they ricoched safely away from him before they struck. It only took him a second to realize that he recognized two of the men. One was the courier who had brought the package here, and the other was Mike who was currently carrying it under one arm as he ran. Just Like Arrow had said, he had a mohawk and was wearing a red suit, what the other hero had neglected to tell him was that he was fast, far faster than any regular human he had met. Whilst one of Mike's bodyguard took up a safe position and laid down surpressive fire, the other three bolted towards the door. Bob however was ready for this, and lashed out with his telekinesis, flinging another of the parked cars forward, throwing it to block off their escape before they had time to get to it. The plan seemed to work, and Mike swore and his companions swore loudly.

Then Doctor Feelgood siezed the initiative. He focused at a point in the middle of the trio and used his telekinetic force to suck them all towards that point. The bodyguard and the courier were easily trapped, but Mike somehow saw it comming and leapt out of the affected area just in time. Bob growled under his breath and reversed the push, tossing the two he had captured across the room. One ended up smacking aginst a car, and the other simply skidded along the floor until he came to rest at the middle of the floor. One of them was unconscious and the other was dazed, he would have no problems withe either for a while.

Now there were two versus one. The bodyguard who had covered the others retreat rushed forward screaming like a wildman. Bob did not need his telepathy to see that the man was mad as all hell, whilst Mike was calm and collected, his mind abuzz with various thoughts. Bob tried focused again, and tried another tele-crunch, but Mike once again dodged out of the way whilst the bodyguard was caught in the blast, and fell flat on his face, groaning about a broken nose. . .

One on one.

Bob hovered sideways towards the Hole in the wall, never letting mike out of his sight. however he was not all that worried about the standoff. Bob allowed himself a confident smile. He normally would have given Mike a chance to give up, but he had seen the man's mind and he knew that he was not giving up just like that. Still, to Bob the outcome of this fight was a foregone conclusion. Mike may be fast and whatnot, but his gun was useless against Bob's shield, and it seemed that the only thing he could do was to keep dodging. It was only a question of time before he would get lucky, or Mike would be a fraction too slow. however, Bob would learn that day, that it was true what they said. Pride does come before fall.

Suddenly mikes emotionless face lit up as he took the package in both hands and gave it a thump on the top, after which it started beeping, then he tossed it at Bob, with a cheerfull grin on his face. The package thumped down on the floor in front of our hero, still beeping.

"Catch, Hippie" he said confidently. Bob's smile faltered. he had a bad feeling about this.
"It's a timebomb. A big one, which I had big plans for. Pity it didn't work out." he continued, a sneering smirk on his lips.

"No it isn't. I've met people like you. You would never throw away your own life like this." Bob countered with as much confidence as he could muster, whilst he desperately scanned mikes mind. He could not read thoughts, but he could read feelings and detects lies. He would definately spot if someone tried to bluff this big

"And I've met people like you too 'hero'. You're obviously immune to getting shot, and who knows. Maybe you're immune to bombs too." He countered triumphantly, the smirk on his face growing.
"But I know for a fact that these guys aren't" he continued, motioning towards the incapacitated gang-members around the room. He could feel the panic well up from the people trapped behind the car. Bob cursed himself, as he realized he had fallen into a trap.

"There should be enough time to let you take it to a safe distance somewhere, but not nearly enough time for you to play cat and mouse with me AND get rid of the bomb." he continued, growing smugger by the second. He had won, and he knew it.

Bob swore loudly, and quickly grabbed the bomb and took off, flying through the hole, up through the air, rising as fast as he could, as he did, he telepathically contacted his companions to give them an update of the situation. "Sorry, I've dropped the ball on grabbing Mike, he outsmarted me bad. I have to leave for a bit to deal with the bomb that was in the package. He should be comming out to the street any second now. He's fast, mean and clever, but I know you're able to handle him!"
Troggy
Troggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiddenmage August 24th 2019, 9:51 am

Bumblebee couldn't help but stare in awe as Arrowman slid next to her and fired his last arrow back through the door he had come through, hitting a guy on the far side of the building.

He made eye contact with Bumblebee, making a bee pun. A huge grin spread over her face "Way to stick it to the man!" She turned back just in time to see the first guy throw another punch at her. Her hand moved up to block, using her telekinetic field to help push the punch wide, throwing the man off balance.

In the next second, Bumblebee shifted her force field to the man's feet, dragging them backwards till her fell face first on the second guy.

Suddenly a car was thrown into the door from the other direction, grinding metal mostly blocking the door, effectively cutting Bumblebee and Arrowman out of the building. What was Doctor Feelgood up to?

There were grunts of pain coming from beyond the car blocked door. Bumblebee glanced down at the two guys getting up again at her feet. "You got these guys right?" She asked Arrowman, not waiting for an answer as she mustered the field around her, floating up into the air back towards the explosion opening.

With how much adrenaline was pumping through her veins right now, Bumblebee barely noticed that all she heard out of her left ear was the sound of her own heart, one of her hearing aide must have been knocked out.

Just as she reached the opening, Doctor Feelgood tore out of the building in front of her, quickly trying to get as high as possible. Bumblebee watched in confusion. Where's he going?

Suddenly, his voice sounded in her head quickly explaining the situation.

Looking through the wall opening, a man in a red suit and mohawk looking up smugly before turning toward the car blocked door. Mike.

"Hey you!" Bumblebee shouted, floating through the opening, "Hedgehog!" At this, Mike stopped running for the door and turned to look up at her as Bumblebee landed on the ground, field reaching out to pick up a heavy toolbox next to her. "Leaving so soon?"

"Actually yeah." Mike said. "Yeah I am." Before Bumblebee had a chance to reach, the crime boss ran up to her with lightening speed, punching her in the face with incredible momentum.

Bumblebee flew backwards, slaming into the wall and sliding down. Her ears were ringing and her jaw smarted fiercely. Pain rippled through her back where she made impact, coughing up blood as she tried to breathe.

Buzz out!
Hiddenmage
Hiddenmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 25th 2019, 6:11 am

Arrowman smiled under his mask as he looks over at bumblebee just to catch her using her telekinetic field to help push the punch before she dragged his feet to make him fall face first, he was impressed with her abilities and slightly intimidated as he didn't have anything special apart from Arrows and grappling hooks.

Arrowman didn't have much time to react or say anything, only a quick nod towards Bumblebee, as she asked him to take care of the last two guys.

Both men got up back on their feet and both make a fighting stance, ready to fight. I see black suits are in fashion with this group? Arrowman joked to two unnamed men as they slowly walked towards him, I Guess getting punched is also highly desirable but who am I to judge. He shrugged his shoulders and used his bow to sweep the legs of the first guy before going around to hit the second guy in the chest. The two guys was on the floor as arrowman looked at them, I say this was an amazing chat guys, thanks. He smiled again before he made his way to both Doctor Feelgood and Bumblebee, picking up arrows as he goes along.

He got the message from Doctor Feelgood and he was nervous, stopping the music, as he arrived he just saw Mike knock Bumblebee to the ground. As Mike was taunting, Arrowman shot a normal Arrow past Mike with a little guitar rift playing as Arrowman stared down Mike. Hey buddy, how ya doing?

Mike looked at Arrowman, stopping in his tracks, Ah, you, your that Arrow guy.

I know, I like to think of myself as the bomb, stopper guy, thing. He said out loud as he looks over at bumblebee, thinking to Doctor Feelgood, Help Bumblebee.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Troggy August 26th 2019, 2:10 pm

Doctor Feelgood was not too pleased with how things were developing in this confrontation. It bothered him that Mike had managed to outsmart him, it annoyed him that he had been so predictable to the evildoer, and it worried him to leave the two youngsters to contend with the villain on their own. There was no denying that they were capable, that much was definately true. Arrowman was skilled, very skilled, probably more skilled than Bob was, at least regarding heroing, not to mention that he had all of his gadgets and seemingly quite the tactical acumen. But that did not change the fact that he didn't have any superpowers. Bob would never tell him, but he believed that there was only so much regular humans could do to compensate for their lack of powers. Bumblebee was another matter entirely, she had powers that she could rely on, but she lacked what arrowman had in abundance: Skill. In more than way she was even more vulnerable than him.

He held the beeping package in his hands, trying his best not to shake it or jostle it around as he ascended extremely quickly. The wind in his face was actually painfull, and it felt that what remained off his hair was being pulled. He needed to get as far away from the ground before he. . . Whatever it was he was going to do. At least that way nobody else was going to perish if didn't think of something. In retrospect he probably should've left the bomb-problem to Arrowman. Judging by those arrows he was using he knew his way around both a toolbox and technology. However, it was far too late for that right now. He would have to deal with this on his own somehow.

He looked down at Philadelphia through the clouds below him, and in the dark of the night, it looked more like a cluster of lights than anything. From up here, he couldn't even see  the people. He moved to tear the package open but stopped midway through the motions. What if that made it explode somehow? After all, Mike had somehow activated it without opening it. But at the same time he couldn't really do anything to disarm without knowing what it looked like in there. He swore loudly and gritted his teeth, when a telepathic message reached him. Arrowman wanted him to help Bumblebee. "And just how the hell would I do that?" he growled to himself in frustration, as he noticed the box started to beep slightly faster.

However perhaps Arrow could be the solution to this problem after all He focused on the youngster, and could feel his mind down there. It was easy opening up the telepathic connection
"I'll be there as fast as I can, but I need to deal with the bomb first. Incidentally, you wouldn't know anything about Bomb-defusal, wouldn't you? I'm asking for a friend" Bob responded to Arrowman's request for help, finishing with a joke in a vain attempt to keep his spirits up, but it didn't work. In fact a bit of the stress and terror Bob was feeling bled through the telepathic connection
Troggy
Troggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiddenmage August 26th 2019, 6:39 pm

Sharp pain seared through the side of Bumblebee's chest as she took deep breaths, trying to fight through the blood that had made its way through her nose and throat. She moved a shaking hand to feel if anything was- Okay, no touching Bumblebee gritted her teeth touching is a very bad idea.

Slowly, she leaned back against the wall trying not to hurt anything more. Is this what a broken rib feels like? Naomi tried to fight the blood trying to cough its way out again. Gran is gonna kill me.

Bumblebee blinked sweat out of her eyes trying to figure out why Mike hadn't finished her off already. He seemed preoccupied with Arrowman at the moment. She had to help him. Warn him how fast Mike was...

She took a breath to shout to him but got a lungful of pain instead. "Really... fast..." was all she managed in a horse whisper, far too quiet for anyone to hear her. She couldn't even hear them.

Now that the ringing in her ears was disappearing she finally noticed it. All she heard were muffled vibrations. Bumblebee raised her hand slowly to check her ears. Her hearing aides were gone. They must have been knocked out at some point but when?

She scanned the ground looking to see if they had fallen anywhere near her. Come on, come on Naomi! Are you a hero or aren't you?

Buzz out!
Hiddenmage
Hiddenmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman August 27th 2019, 1:56 pm

Arrowman looks over towards Bumblebee, he was panicking on the inside but knew he had to distract Mike long enough for Bumblebee to find whatever she was looking for while Doctor Feelgood dispose of the bomb. He thought to himself so Doctor feel good could hear, "Some days you just can't get rid of the bomb." keeping within his jokey manner before thinking, "Okay Water! Toss it into a big sea of water, that's a good trick." He thought of this before he waved at Mike.

Yooohoo Mikey moo. His tone is silly, as he is trying to annoy mike.

What do you want, hero? His tone sinister in contrast to Arrowman, confused.

Your boring!

What? You do know your gonna die? Is more confused.

Your boring! He said again, holding onto the boring part longer.

I'm gonna enjoy killing you.

Arrowman moved his hands as he does a little dance in front of Mike. Come on! Dance off to save the city!

Mike is baffled, What are you doing! He stood there watching Arrowman dance.

I'm distracting you, you big dummy. He said, hopping for this to have bought them time.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top