The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Owl and The Liberator I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Owl and The Liberator I_vote_lcapThe Owl and The Liberator I_voting_barThe Owl and The Liberator I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Owl and The Liberator I_vote_lcapThe Owl and The Liberator I_voting_barThe Owl and The Liberator I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Owl and The Liberator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Owl and The Liberator Empty The Owl and The Liberator

Post by Captain Muffin July 26th 2019, 4:04 pm

Setting
It is 7:30 PM on a Tuesday night. The sky is partly cloudy but have mostly moved on,  there is a low chance of rain and the sun is slowly setting. Earlier in the day a sexual assault was stopped by a sword caring super as he killed a would be rapist, but soon after a fight between the killer and what appeared to be the lesser known hero Magnus broke out resulting in a huge destruction of the public park. The killer escaped, and Magnus left before he could be questioned. There was an apparent witness to the murder as well as the fight and he is set to come in for questioning tomorrow. Kotomi, while assuming the identity of the White Owl, has decided that it'd be best to watch the witness from afar to make sure that he makes it to questioning and that the killer doesn't come back to take care of any loose ends.

Kotomi had scaled an 40ft tall apartment building that neighbored the witness' own two story house, instead of the usual suit she wore while on the job, she wore her White Owl outfit, a long white coat with a hood, white pants, white shirt, white combat boots, and White Owl mask slightly parted off to the side of her face. She even had her bokken slung across her back as she sat on the roof. She might of stuck out like a sore thumb if it wasn't for the brick constructions that she used to conceal her presence. Kotomi peered down at the witness' house, using a pair of binoculars to get a greater visual as she looked into a window every now and again to make sure that nothing was going on. Unfortunately she caught a glimpse of the witness as he was dressing down to take a shower, he was a slightly overweight, very homely Caucasian male who appeared to be balding. What he lacked in hair on his head though he surely made up for with the overwhelming amount of hair that covered his arms, legs, and chest. The sight nearly triggered Kotomi's gag reflex, she usually wasn't one to judge the physical appearance of others, but his form really didn't agree with her eyes.

Kotomi sighed and let go of the black binoculars, letting them dangle around her neck."I really wish word about a witness hadn't gotten out." She softly said to herself. Detective Amari grasped at the sash that laid across her chest and wrapped around the wooden sword that was kept secured on her back. She pulled at the sash, undoing the knot that kept it tight and moved it, along with her bokken, from her back to the left side of her on the roof. She then reached over to her right, slipping her hand into a plastic gas station bag full of energy drinks, protein bars, and a few other items. She pulled out a cup of fruit an plastic spoon, busting open the covering of the fruit cup and beginning to eat away. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of hope that the guy does come back for him. At least then I'd have something to do."
Captain Muffin
Captain Muffin

Quote : "Roses are red, I don't have any lids, Jenny left me and she took the kids."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Job : Watcher in the Mist
Humor : You know whats funnier than 24?
Registration date : 2019-07-06

Back to top Go down

The Owl and The Liberator Empty Re: The Owl and The Liberator

Post by Ixedde July 27th 2019, 3:42 pm

Ixedde soon found out on the news that the guy he so shamelessly ran away from was the lesser hero, Magnus.  He was infuriated, "I should've blew him up to kingdom come." He thought to himself as he walk down the alley street at night. Ixedde was on his way to see the witness, the brother of the pig that he slaughter. "What to do? I could use his blood as a sacrifice. Yeah probably what I'll do," he said thinking to himself as he walk up to the fence of the house.   "Nice fence. Two story house?! shame your brother was a rapist." he said to himself as he walk around to the other side of the house.  He was wearing  an all black two piece vestment (attire of a priest) with a matching pair of all black mid-calf combat boots and all white button shirt. His only accessories are a golden cross (which is wore around his neck, outside of his vestment) and blood red shroud drape over his shoulder. He also wears two golden diamond earrings.

Once on the side of the house, he simply walk up it and walk over to the over side. "Good thing, I came by earlier. I got to take out the body guard." He thought to himself as he simply walk up to the front door. He rung the door bell and walk straight up the door till he was right above the door. The door open quickly with a man coming out with a gun raise. "Who's their?! How'd you get past the fence system."  The guard said scanning the area in front of him. "oh my bad" Ixedde said as the gunmen look up in horror. Before he could fire it was too late, Ixedde came down with an axe kick knocking the man out. "you wanted to protect garbage, well I'm here to take out the trash." He said to himself as he took out the black bag that was carrying his sword. Pulling the sword out the scabbard the red blade, shining in the dark stab the man in his heart before making his way inside and closing the door softly.

Last edited by Ixedde on July 28th 2019, 11:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ixedde
Ixedde

Quote : "All my life, I've been lock up in a cage and now that i'm free...It's time to have some fun." ~Ixedde

Humor : I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Registration date : 2019-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Muffin July 28th 2019, 11:20 pm

Kotomi continued to dig away at her fruit cup for a while until something suspicious caught her eye. She slowly set down her cheap grocery store food item and sat up, looking at a small spec of a figure move around the fence of the house she was watching. She might not have noticed the figure at first if it wasn't for the figure's hair. She picked up her binoculars and peered down at the scene with a much more clear perspective. What she saw was white haired man in a pure black outfit and carrying some kind of weapon. From the look of him, he matched the description of the murderer that was fighting Magnus. He must have came back for the witness. "I guess I should've been more careful of what I wished for." Kotomi stood up and tossed the plastic cup to the side while also picking up her bokken. "Lets go." She stepped off the edge of the roof and let her self fall all the way to the ground. Before impact though, she absorbed all the kinetic energy that her body would've normally received from a fall at such a great height.

Once she touched down, Kotomi looked back up at the house and bent low to the ground. With a forward jumping motion, she released all the energy she just absorbed from under her feet and launched herself back into the sky about 20 feet and carried herself all the way over to the house, sailing over the fence, and hitting the ground right in front of the front door. Once again, she absorbed the energy from the impact and stood back up. Once on her feet she saw the door in front of her and started to open it up when she saw blood pooling out from underneath it. She then twisted the handle and pushed the door open only to see a man dead in the entrance. A stab wound to the heart seemed to be the cause of death, but the look of his face would suggest head trauma of significant force, which might have actually been the cause of death instead. Kotomi observed the body for only a second or two before quickly looking up and seeing the murderer strolling down the hallway. Without a second thought, Kotomi released the build up of energy again, shooting forward at an insane 50 mph and swiping at the back of the man's legs in an attempt to possibly breaks his legs and knock him on his ass.
Captain Muffin
Captain Muffin

Quote : "Roses are red, I don't have any lids, Jenny left me and she took the kids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 29th 2019, 8:11 am

As Ixedde was walking down the halfway he heard a booming sound in the distance. "Car crash? He thought to himself as he walk further down the hallway. Then a even closer boom, "da fuck?" He thought as he turn around looking at the door.   "I couldn't had been followed and even if I was being followed they wouldn't be making so much noise." He was going to turn away but the front door handle turned and was push open.  In the doorway crouch over, his recent kill was a person dress in head to toe in white. The person was wearing a long white hooded coat, combat boots, white shirt, and most discerning was the white owl mask. "shit, was all he said as she flew at him. Ixedde was use to that amount of speed that she was flying at however, so he quickly jumped up and attach himself to the wall. "night shift guard? He said hopping of the wall.

Last edited by Ixedde on July 29th 2019, 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Ixedde
Ixedde

Quote : "All my life, I've been lock up in a cage and now that i'm free...It's time to have some fun." ~Ixedde

Humor : I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Muffin July 29th 2019, 9:40 am

Kotomi soared towards the man at high speeds and as she got closer her attack became more assured, up until the point the man jumped over her and stuck his feet against the wall. What? Was all she could think as she sailed right underneath him and coming to a crashing stop in the living room. She had not expected the man to be capable of dodging her attack so she didn't prepare her body to absorb the kinetic energy, resulting in minor damage to her body as she slammed into a couch and broke it in two. Kotomi quickly got back up to her feet and looked directly at the assailant with cold eyes, though he wouldn't be able to tell through that mask of her's. He's quick, gotta watch out for that. She thought to herself as she studied him for a moment

In her right hand she twirled her bokken around and pointed it directly at the man as he stood on the wall. "I think you've done enough slaughtering for one day man, you should probably pack it on up and go home. Make it easier on the both of us." Her words were precise and commanding, but at the same time she hoped he would refuse so that she could get a workout in. However, she would grow impatient and not even wait for a response from him. She really wanted a fight and now she had an excuse for one, why offer him the chance to get away? Kotomi looked to her left and saw side table with an ashtray on it. She kicked the table hard enough to knock it down, but also knock the ashtray up. She then did a spinning roundhouse kick and sent the ashtray flying directly at the assassin on the wall in an effort to get him to dodge. If he took the bait, she'd then run to where he was going to and swing her bokken at his ribs.
Captain Muffin
Captain Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 29th 2019, 11:56 am

"I think you've done enough slaughtering for one day man, you should probably pack it on up and go home. Make it easier on the both of us." Her voice said commanding. "You're a lady... Look I don't pull punches just because you're a women. I yearn for true gender equality. I have no patience for one who talks about female privilege when it suits them and then complains about someone "not being man enough" when it's convenient, Ixedde said getting into his sword stance. He watch her a table to her right, (breaking it) and she roundhouse kick an ashtray at him. Rushing forward, he duck down while running with his sword in his right hand, the sword cutting the floor as he ran. He didn't expect was for her to follow up with her sword. "I'll cleave that thing in two," he thought to himself as he swung his sword in a rising arc to not only deflect the blade cleaving it. The only thing left to do in this position is to swivel on his right foot (a 180 degree turn) with his left arm tuck in and when his left side was line up. He would use the force generate and shove his hand into her chest knocking her away.
Ixedde
Ixedde

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Muffin July 29th 2019, 4:14 pm

He was definitely fast, moving before Kotomi even had a chance to set up her strike as she wanted to. At the same time he also moved in at her and used his blade to meet her bokken, his weapon was of the deadly variety and most assuredly able to break right through a wooden practice sword.....How unfortunate it is for him that he doesn't know who he is fucking with.

As their weapons clashed all the force that came with Ixedde's swing would instantly fade away and move in to Kotomi, preventing his blade from moving Kotomi's at all, but it did prevent her blade from running into him. Normally that would be that and Kotomi could return with her own attack, but Ixedde moved fast and was quite unaware of what she could do, which led him into his second attack. Ixedde spun with enough force to push the bokken away from him and then used his strength and his spinning motion to plant his palm strike in to Kotomi's chest. The attack would prove utterly futile as when he hit her all the force would disappear once again and he would be left with his hand in the middle of her chest.

Aside from the position of Ixedde's hand on her body and the inappropriate image it gave, Kotomi was smiling under her mask, she was ready to put an end to this man's cocky attitude. "Well then, I sure hope you're man enough for this." With her left hand she snatched Ixedde's hand, that was against her chest, by the wrist and prevent him from escaping. At the same time she would take her right foot and throw a kick at Ixedde's stomach, returning the same force he attempted to hit her with as well as the force he used to try and deflect her bokken. The resulting attack, should it land, would throw Ixedde against the wall, utterly destroying the drywall and breaking the pictures hanging on it.
Captain Muffin
Captain Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixedde July 29th 2019, 4:42 pm

"She didn't fly back,?!" Ixedde thought to himself with his hand in between her breast. "Definitely is a female," he thought to himself as the mask figure spoke. "Well then, I sure hope you're man enough for this." She said as she grip his wrist and sent a kick towards him with her right. "shit," was all Ixedde said as he slam the hilt of his sword into her chin while shifting more to his side. The kick hitting him the soft spot between his rib and stomach on his left side sent him flying. Ixedde flip in mid air attempting to land on the wall with his feet but it was too much force and not enough room as he hit the wall on his left side, sending him through the drywall and into a dinning room. "FUCK! DAMN HUNTING DOGS! I told you I don't want to join! He said getting up using his sword as a support. A thick dust covered this room and part of the hallway. "I came here for a target not to be hunted, he thought to himself as he began to walk to wall but stopping. Grabbing the dinning room table, Ixedde yeeted it through the same hole he came through hoping to hit the mask assailant. He quickly ran along the opposite wall and walk along the ceiling. Once up their, Ixedde got on all fours and punch a hole straight through to the second floor, causing more dust to fall and he walk through the hole. "I just need to get to the next room over and then I can escape. He thought to himself.
Ixedde
Ixedde

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Muffin July 31st 2019, 4:21 pm

Those that underestimate their opponents tend to have a very bad time in a fight, as proven in the case of this man. He didn't know his opponent in the slightest, nor did he expect her to be as capable as she was and it led to him taking the kind of hit that he did. However, Kotomi was also a very arrogant person at times and one of those times was now. She had expected her attack to go off without at hitch, it was supposed to be a surprise to the man and she wasn't supposed to get hit. After her kick to his side though, he managed to rotate his body just enough to bring the hilt of his sword up and connect with Kotomi's jaw. The attack was unexpected, thereby the trauma was also unexpected and she didn't even have time to think about absorbing the energy. Ixedde went through the wall, but managed to knock Kotomi the opposite way sending her into a wall as well, knocking her mask up and off her face.

She stood up with a groan and turned her head to the side to split out some blood that had formed when her teeth clenched together so tight that it tore her gums a little. "Heavy handed bastard." She said as she reached down to pick her mask up off the ground and put it back on. Shortly after she dawned the white owl mask, Kotomi looked up to see a table flying from the room she had just kicked the man into. She quickly grasped her bokken in two hands and thrust it forward as the table soared at her. As soon as her weapon made contact with the table she absorbed the kinetic energy that traveled down the wooden sword and into her body, nullifying the force of which the table was thrown with and causing it to fall to the floor without consequence. She then hopped over the table and chased after Ixedde as he ran on the ceiling, he punched a whole through and tried to walk out, but kotomi jumped up and grabbed him by the ankle. "And just where do you think you're off too?" Using the kinetic energy she absorbed from the thrown table, she yanked him back down and threw him to the ground below. She followed up by coming down on top of him planning to drive her knee into his gut, letting gravity do all the work for her.

All this noise and chaos that the two super beings were causing would not go unnoticed though, as it caught the attention of the man who lived in the house, the witness. The shower that he was taking was interrupted by the sound of crashing and breaking in his home. He stepped out, wrapped himself up in a robe, and began to make his way downstairs where he was greeted with the sight of broken furniture, a hole in his wall, a dead body, and two individuals fighting. Without even a single word the man, better known as Dominic Popov, ran down the steps and over in to his living room entertainment system. He punched a wooden covering above his T.V. causing it to open and an AK 74u with a bump stock to fall out and into his hands. He then turned to both the super beings and began to pull the trigger.
Captain Muffin
Captain Muffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: