The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Lionfish I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lionfish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lionfish Empty Lionfish

Post by Puglife43vr July 8th 2019, 7:52 am

Lionfish

"I am the protector of the deep, destroyer of seavil. You will fall like the hundreds of Titans I've felled."

The Bio

Hero Name: Lionfish
Title: The Subsea Superhero
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Merfolk
Hair: Black
Eyes: Purple
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 lbs

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

This valiant hero of SHRP Atlantica is that. A valiant hero. Their savior, in fact. The whirlpool that brought him here also brought dozens of water based villains and monsters that could destroy this Earth. Leon feels responsible for this for some reason and will do everything in his power to take down his enemies even without his most powerful asset: The Trident of Atlantica.

Lionfish is quite trusting of the inhabitants of this new, aboveground world. He wants to learn of their culture and the ways of the new world. If someone were to claim something as a trend, he'd likely believe it. He's pretty gullible.

The Story

Take of the Lionfish:

The Priority

1. Strength
2. Agility
3. Reaction
4. Endurance

The Powers

Merman Physiology:
This merman is given the ability to swim and maneuver in water extremely well and quickly. Lionfish can naturally swim at 50 mph and can dodge attacks with ease under the sea. After centuries of adaptation, merfolk have adapted to take thousands of pounds of pressure and to living underwater, also making them bullet proof and superhumanly strong as well as allowing them to breathe underwater. However, bullets still hurt! He's able to lift up to 10 tons due to mutations from the radiation he was exposed to. His punch is known to stagger hundred foot tall Titans when he's over exerting himself. And due to being underwater, he's resistant to the cold. He isn't resistant to ice weapons and such, but he can swim through the depths of the sea without a shudder. The highest recorded natural age of a Merman is 230 years. The average is 200.

Hydrokinesis:
The ability to control water within a 30 foot radius. What more could someone want? He has control over water to the point of creating water constructs, large waves, and walking on it. However, water in living beings cannot be controlled by this power.

Lionfish Sting:
Due to toxic waste dumped by man years passed, Lionfish was given the ability to secrete a poison that causes paralyzing pain in those affected by it. It spreads quickly in water and blades can be coated in it.

The Weaknesses

Heat:
Dryness and being inland in general will weaken Lionfish extremely. Fire itself will dry him out even quicker and he has low resistance to flames.

Atlantean Steel:
This material was also transported to SHRP through the whirlpool. This material can actually cut through flesh like a normal blade on a normal human.

High Altitude:
At high altitudes, Lionfish starts to get extremely nauseous. He'll fall extremely ill on planes or if flown high up by a villain.

Pollution:
Polluted waters will weaken the powers of Lionfish. Plastic, Cans, etc. However, if the trash is merely on the beaches, his powers will be fine.

Protector:
Lionfish would've given his life for his own people. However, he was transported to another world and brought unimaginable creatures of the deep to this new world. He feels terribly responsible for any damage he causes and will do anything to save a civilian. No matter the cost.

Under the Sea:
Due to primarily fighting under the surface, Lionfish isn't too used to bright lights. Flashbangs and high powered flashlights will force Lionfish to stop and grasp his eyes in pain. He may even writhe a little.

The Items

Titanium Trident:
A titanium Trident with the shaft sheathed in a grippy material. Sadly, it's just a normal trident. No super Chambers of the deep or being thrown several miles. Sometimes it's covered in Lionfish's venom.

Communicator:
The only thing other than his scaly suit that he has left of his old world. That and the debris and villains that came through the whirlpool. Back to the communicator. It's an advanced waterproof communication device that can intercept radio transmissions, call for backup, etc. Its functions can be jammed by EMP.

Subsea Supersuit:
This suit is what Lionfish wore while being transported through the whirlpool. It's covered in scales of Atlantean Steel which is more durable and more flexible than our normal steel. Since Lionfish himself is already bulletproof, the suit is just made to rest on his body and resist being shredded by bullets. Just to keep the look together. The suit can be easily punctured by Atlantean Steel.

The Fluff

While being brought here via whirlpool from SHRK Atlantica, several dozens of Kaiju and water based heroes and villains were brought with him. These Kaiju are naturally attracted to large coastal cities as well as Lionfish. If Lionfish stays in a coastal city, there'll be even more reason for a Kaiju to show up.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Lionfish Empty Re: Lionfish

Post by Zonkes July 8th 2019, 5:17 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum