The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's A FunFest! (Monarch)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's A FunFest! (Monarch)

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 16th 2019, 7:59 pm

Bliss looked over to Danny. "Hey, you were right for once." With that quip, Bliss began to freeze herself over in a cube. The defense did not help Danny but, it did give Bliss a brief moment to charge something up.

On the other hand, a dart went into Danny's leg, rendering her drowsy. Both legs began to tremble under the weight of a battle well- but not completely- fought. The grass braced her knees while Monarch continued his speech. "You sure do like to talk..."

A ping rang out as a dart merely grazed Bliss' ice cocoon. It could withstand more punishment than Bliss or Danny could, but it also knew when it was time for a showdown. One crack spiderwebbed out to two and three and four. Finally an intense burst of energy shockwaved out, blasting the immediate area.

Bliss stepped out of the cocoon, her clothing shifted into a pleated black skirt with boots and a white unitard with black gloves up to her elbow- a little nanotech could go a long way. "Are you still talking?" The ice around the area would shift back into blizzard like conditions, tossing Monarch's glider in the air. "I could build something like that. I'm guessing the engine is-" Her guess guided her telekinesis to try and rip the engine out of the glider.

"Now before you start throwing a bomb at me-" A single gloved finger held up the fight. She began to form an icicle in her hand. "You've been breathing in ice particles for about a minute now." She focused her mind on the icicle, shattering it in a burst. "Now imagine that, but inside of you. Because right now, like, you can go, but if you don't want to- and you want to keep throwing threats and bombs, then I'm going to make you explode from the inside. You're not a person they're going to be holding memorials for, so I don't think killing you will be that rough on me."

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 16th 2019, 8:35 pm

"Good move, Fukuyama, is it? I saw you're connected to Daniela in.. some way. Your friend won't be so fortunate. Any damage is done to me, the Nanites injected through that dart will flow up into her brain and do a little snipping. I respect playing dirty, however, always have a plan B. And that glider you destroyed can be replaced using a fraction of the amount of money I have."

Monarch smirks and his men would snort. Some bark out insults at her for thinking the Monarch doesn't have a plan.

"Girlie, you're messing with the Monarch! Boss always knows what's happening."

"You'll likely claim that you don't care about her death to scare me off, but you can't lie to me. As a future King, I have to sniff out liars. I'll tell you what, you give me a prized object of Danny's that's on her right now, and I'll leave you two to whatever you were doing in an empty fairground. I like the outfit by the way. It really suits your rock girl personality. Are you a part of a heavy metal band or something? Ah, I won't pry. So, that trophy. That bracelet gets mighty nice. Y'know, word gets around on the dark web, black market, all that jazz. One tarantula Hawk had a run in with your friend. We've worked together before. Daniela! Are you awake still? You might know this guy."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 16th 2019, 9:01 pm

The blizzard began to focus less on the the world around her and more on Monarch. "I don't think her name is Daniela, but yeah point taken. So I can't kill you, because it will kill whatever her actual name is, Something with a 'D' Tamamoa." Bliss looked over to Danny.

"Dun vury. M good." Danny tried to stand back up.

"Yeah, she's pretty pathetic, but I'm not letting that be checkmate, bugbrain." Bliss looked over to Danny while freezing Monarch's feet. "What's your actual name Danny?"

"Buyanana."

"I couldn't actually hear all of that. Okay, Danny, prepare for a brainfreeze." Bliss would begin to freeze Monarch in a cube.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's A FunFest! (Monarch) - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 16th 2019, 9:15 pm

Monarch is frozen solid in a perfect cube of ice. However, he still continues to monologue through it.

"Nut su fest fu-fukuyama. A-as k-king I alwaays wen."

His eyes narrow at Bliss. Abruptly, a drowsy Danny would be forced to the ground as two rocket powered feet slam into her back. After doing so, the thing that had kicked her lands, looking into the distance cinematically. Tarantula Hawk stands proud, energy shotgun in his hands. For the effect, he pumps it, aiming it at Bliss.

"I've met your friend, but have never seen you before. By the way, Monarch, you're going about this all wrong. There's a certain way to take down Danny. You're honestly wasting money and r-"

"Shut up and kill them, TH, I paid you thousands to shoot your gun, not your mouth. KILL THEM DEAD!"

He's stuck in the ice and still manages to get the message across as all the henchmen raise their weapons to match up with Tarantula Hawk.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 16th 2019, 9:39 pm

"More people?" Bliss watched as the ice covered Monarch to his nose. "Danny, you're good right?"

A brain frozen Danny held her head in pain.

Not Bliss' pain though, so Bliss was good.

"Okay, Mr. Hawk." Her brow rose in a confused manner. "Or Tarantula. Wait, it's not either of those right? It's like a bee or something?"

Bliss chased away the thought with her hand. "Whatever, you're not going to shoot me, because I'm probably better to work for than him. One, I'm better looking. Two, I put him in an ice cube. Three, I might have more money. Four, that's a cool little laser gun you have, and I can probably make it better. Five, you can't have Danny's bracelet, because I own it. These are all really good reasons to pick me over him."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 16th 2019, 9:48 pm

"Monarch, she has a point. She is better looking."

A few bodyguards snicker and one laughs out loud, rearing his head back. Monarch gets a little angry and rattles around the ice cube and it falls over forward.

"Look, lady. I don't need anything from ya but that bracelet. I could help you, but Monarch has a vision. And once he becomes king, I'm gonna be his right hand man. You're one of those 'crime doesn't pay' types I think. Can't be having that. Obviously you're not just gonna have me workin' for ya, so that's a trickas well. Monarch may be an imbecile, but I ain't one. Gimme a reason why I should help you."

Monarch writhes about in the ice cube. It hops up and down as he speaks, muffled.

"Shut up mongrel or you don't get big!"

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 16th 2019, 10:03 pm

"I only agree that crime doesn't pay because I feel that dumb laws don't apply to me, and most laws that say I can't do things that help me are pretty dumb. So, not really villainous, but more of a relativism that others just don't appreciate." Bliss looked over to Danny's bracelet. It began to shake, but it remained tight on Danny's wrist. To solve a problem, Bliss just dragged Danny over to her.

Out of the wood work of a tent sprung Erica, blade in hand with several med kits. "Bliss! Why are cops surrounding you? Are you getting deported?"

"I was born in Nebraska you little goblin!" Bliss reached down and pulled the bracelet off of Danny's wrist.

"Is Danny okay? I have a med kit!" Several police officers blocked Erica from Bliss. For now.

"She just got introduced to nanotech, but instead of making her look like a magic girl, it makes her feel all that guy's pain." Bliss pointed over to Monarch. "I didn't really make him feel that much pain, so I don't know why Danny is- oh yeah, tranquilizer dart."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 16th 2019, 10:17 pm

"Look, all we need is the bracelet and we'll be on our merry way. I might even be able to get Monarch out of America. Just for you. We're working with the police, new Metahuman Hunter task force. I know you aren't real metas, but with how everything looks now, it'll appear as thought you're the bad guys. I mean, you froze Monarch and blew up two task force gliders. Toss us the bracelet and we'll clear everything up with the cops."

He looks to the bracelet off Danny's hand. A henchman runs up with a container that looks specialized to hold something nuclear.

"Easy now."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 16th 2019, 10:27 pm

"You think I care what governments think about me? Do you know how many consumer protections violations I infringed upon when I made BlissChat? I'm keeping the bracelet, but you can have something or other. How about that demon sword?"

Erica gripped the hilt. "That's my sword! I protect the shop with it."

"Just give him the sword, because he isn't getting the bracelet. I need Danny, and Danny is useless without it, so she gets to keep the bracelet." The tireless negotiations barely phased Bliss. She could go on like this for long enough to outlast the blizzard. Could the others? "Do I need to freeze all of you as well? Because that can happen."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 16th 2019, 10:30 pm

"This suit is made by Tarche Technologies. It could withstand worse conditions. Not sure how the others would fare, however. I think we can settle, can't we Monarch?"

Monarch is jumping in the ice cube angrily.

"Th brclt nmnts! Got th brclt!"

"I'll take the demon sword. Toss it."

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 16th 2019, 10:45 pm

"Alright, sounds great. Toss it Erin." Bliss motioned over to Erica.

"I- huff- um-" The sword remained firm in Erica's grip.

"You're more useful without the sword than Danny is without the bracelet." Bliss looked up to Tarantula Hawk. "Also, the bracelet only works with Danny; the sword works for anyone."

Hesitating, the shift from brow to brow, Erica finally relented. "Here." The hilt handed over to the man in the suit.

"We'll get you another. Demons leave their stuff in the shoppe all the time."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 16th 2019, 10:49 pm

"Thanks. Monarch, I know you're feeling down, but I promise we have ice cream at home and a demon sword in our possession. You can use it next time you bother these two. Alright, see ya, heroes."

He tips his non-existent hat at Bliss.

"Anti-Hero."

He grabs Monarch's Ice Cube and blasts off into the air. The henchmen take gliders out of the police car trunks and start following. The police cars explode as soon as they're clear of the area.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx June 16th 2019, 11:03 pm

"Thanks, m'lord." Bliss overextended a vague gesture of tip as she rolled her eyes. "Alright, Erin, grab Danny and let's go." Bliss began to walk off, spinning Danny's bracelet around her finger.

A sigh escaped Erica's lungs as she looked down to Danny. "You better be lighter than you look." The smaller girl grabbed Danny under the armpits and lifted. "Nope!"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top