The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_vote_lcapNon olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_voting_barNon olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_vote_lcapNon olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_voting_barNon olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] Empty Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys]

Post by Jean Robert Boisvenu May 9th 2019, 1:46 am

Glad this part was over at last. Now that he had the proof that he was Rotten Apple agent, business would be done in a more effective way. Couldn't say that he felt one hundred percent secure in a neutral place, but no way in hell would he go back to the freaking truck. Yeah chances are she wouldn't remember this part, after all it never existed. But one thing was cristal clear, may this monster never have a kid. God, he needed something strong!

-Did you make your choice?

-Yeah, Whisky and leave the bottle on the table.

Well in the meantime, how about prepairing himself to the transaction. It all started with a P.A. on Rotten Apple website. Not something that he did, but somehow the child prodigy of theft managed to get a fanbase. And so they created this official website of Rotten Apple. The content of the message was for a great deal, by someone named Fleur de Lys, she was inviting the thief to come to her night club if she ever found it. Yeah that's how he knew she might be serious, you don't give adress to cops. Anyway, while not being a regular, he did party once or twice in her truck slash nightclub.

That's where he introduced himself as Rotten Apple's agent, after all, the child prodigy had to keep their identity a secret. Of course she wanted proof, so he told her to choose something the Apple would steal and to put it under maximum security. A plant, an ugly one as that, was chosen. He even had the right to take a picture. Then she searched him before he left. The game was on.

His drink came and he gazed at it lost in his thought, haunted really. On the table, the plant and a letter next to it. Yes as anyone, she was no match for his beam, but that was it. Let's just say that being her daughter was a true nightmare and the sooner he'll forget about it, the better!

So why a neutral place? For two reasons, one he'll never go back to this freaking truck, thank you very much. Two, she was a maniac, thinking, breathing, living by the plants. So even if it was for proof sake, not sure she wouldn't try and punish him for kidnapping her treasure. Truth being told, she could also come here all guns blazing, but here she would be less tempted. And anyway, if she ever thought about hurting him, the deal would be off. Yeah he was dealing with a she-devil, but at least he was the one who owned what she desired.
Jean Robert Boisvenu
Jean Robert Boisvenu

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2019-04-29

Back to top Go down

Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] Empty Re: Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys]

Post by Ultragal May 9th 2019, 11:13 am

At the same time the thief was guzzling down the whisky, Fleur De Lis discovered that her skunk rose(it was a normal rose before she "altered" it) was gone. It was the very first flower she corrupted. She was never the sentimental type, but that rose made her into the infamous Fleur De Lis. That was more than enough reason to want to punish that thief.

Fleur started trolling the "dark web". Sure enough, she found Rotten Apple Agent. There was a detailed description of various thefts Rotten Apple was responsible for. The most recent being the skunk rose.

She left this message on the message board: "A rose by any other name can still stink like a skunk". She hoped that would be enough to get a reply from the thief.

Fleur sent the message. Now...all she had to do was wait. She couldn't help but think of the twisted irony of the situation. Her non-Meta name was Rose Rhedde. Of course, that particular Rose was long dead. She only went by Fleur De Lis now.

((OOC: Sorry for the awful post. I'm kind of rusty after being away for a while.))
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean Robert Boisvenu May 14th 2019, 10:27 am

How long was she gonna take, bottle was emptying itself ya know. Well if she wouldn't come, the deal would be off. No skin off his back, in fact he'd rather end the deal right now. But hey crazy lady gotta be loaded right? Right? She did have an offer for him after all, and if she left the plants even a sec, well she would be quite desesperate, right? Except that instead of coming here, the second she received the message, well she ws letting him growing roots. He shivered, ok definitely not a good example. A second bottle seemed quite welcome.

He opened his phone and checked the call log. What the hell! Where was his call to this freaking psycho! Well she was not gonna show if he didn't tell her the where and when. Looks like he was even more rattled by this experience than he thought. Well if she ever knew of this plant disappearance, and she probably did, she should have left a message in Apple website. And here it is!

Wait what? How the fuck did they know about his last theft? Definitely something weird was happening. Did they know of his secret identity? Well one headache at a time. It was time to call the devil.

-Meet me at the Dolce Spaña, I'm staying there an hour. Bye.

Ok now she knew. All that was left was to empty another bottle.
Jean Robert Boisvenu
Jean Robert Boisvenu

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2019-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal May 16th 2019, 7:27 pm

Fleur got the reply she was waiting for:" Meet me at the Dolce Spaña, I'm staying there an hour. Bye."  Well.  At least that place sounded elegant enough for her taste.  She wouldn't be caught dead in some greasy burger joint!

She stole someone's SmartCar.  She input the name of the location into the GPS.  Once she arrived, she tossed a little packet about the size of a tea bag into the engine.

Before long, a vine grew.  It wrapped around the engine.  It was crushed.  The vine promptly died.

Anyone who checked the engine *might* think it simply was severely damaged. There was nothing left of the vine. It had biodegraded.

Satisfied, Fleur entered Dolce Spana.  ((Sorry. My keyboard doesn't have any special symbols for other languages)).  She was looking for the thief ((JB)).  She didn't know his face, so she wasn't looking at the guy sitting at a table with a bottle of whisky.

But...if she found him...he would pay!  And pay dearly for stealing from her!

Last edited by Ultragal on May 17th 2019, 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected an error.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 20th 2019, 2:26 am

Sorry to cut this thread short, Ultragal. Jean has been banned. Feel free to collect the XP you have earned from your posts.

Trashed thread. Ultragal reaps XP.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Non olet [pv Fleur-de-lys] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top