The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Syber I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Syber I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Syber I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Syber I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Syber I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Syber I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Syber I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Syber I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Syber I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Syber I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Syber I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Syber I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Syber

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Syber Empty Syber

Post by Lukalot September 25th 2018, 3:29 pm

Syber

"The cyber realm is far more deep and exploitable than the real world."

The Bio

Hero Name: Syber
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Human (Metahuman)
Hair: Light blonde; variable
Eyes: Light blue; variable
Height: 5'9"; 1.75m
Weight: 140 lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Ike is approximately average sized, perhaps a bit lighter than an average man, and is very determined. When playing the businessman, he wears a dark blue pinstriped suit and white tie with a black shirt. When going incognito, doing any dirt business, he dons his "Syber Suit" a suit designed by his software and hardware company, Deeptech Inc., to allow entry and exit from computers of any kind. The suit is dark grey patterned with hexagons with light blue rims.

The Personality

Syber is greedy and selfish. It is not hard for him to make a decision between himself or someone else, however, he will not be opposed to collaborating with someone else if it benefits him. He owns the large corporation Deeptech Inc, inherited from his father after his death. Ever since his father died and asked Syber to find and kill the man "Writhe", Syber has sought to locate him in the hopes of discovering some long beheld secret. After encountering Writhe and discovering that he is his adoptive brother, Syber has never met Writhe again.

Syber is extremely intelligent and quick thinking. He is capable of hacking most security systems, whether it be those of a bank, government building, or the like.

Syber's company headquarters is built underground Evergreen Park in Palo Alto. Most people do not know that Syber actually owns the park, but has an agreement with the government to keep it open for public use. An exit at the nearby subway is used as the method of entry and exit for employees at Deeptech Inc. Deeptech Inc is responsible for multiple software and Hardware designs credited to other companies because Deeptech usually sells its tech to other more public companies rather than sell them directly to consumers.

The Story

For most of Ike's life he had thought he was an upper-class American with British parents. There were no kinks, no catches to it. That was all. He was his parents first adoptive child, and their last, and after his mother died, and then his father, he had inherited the family business.

That, however, was not enough for Syber. Government restrictions caused him to bring his business to a more private location, secretly hidden beneath a park in Palo Alto, dealing only with corrupt government officials who promise to keep his existence quiet.

Down there, where no one can see, he can design anything he wants. Any hardware or software... malicious or compromising. In fact, why would he ever develop anything BUT compromising software? After all, his agreement with software companies like Microsoft and Apple means they really have no choice but to use the software he produces. They have no idea how to develop software on their own!

But, there is indeed a kink. Somewhere in his safe little family knot, which is slowly eroding with his parents absence, is a secret that he was never told.

Writhe.

The last thing his father uttered was about a mystery man- Writhe, and now he must find him and learn of why he must die. What does he know?

Whatever it is, Ike's father never told him.

Booting up his computer in his separate apartment building, several blocks away from his main facility, Syber begins to hack into government records to discover the truth.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

[Invisible mode] ONLY AVALIABLE WHILE WEARING SUIT. In Invisible mode, his suit changes color based on the light it intercepts behind him. Unfortunately, the system isn't perfect, and tends to slightly magnify the light, and often creases can be spotted in the garment while cloaked. The suit can only remain cloaked for a short period of time (about 2 minutes) before it has to be recharged. Syber can also display anything else he chooses on his suit, as it is essentially a computer monitor. When inside of a computer, he loses all functionality of his suit, but can transfer between connected networks, and, if the computer is not shut down, leave whenever he wishes. Sybers suit is not as effective for invisibility in the dark because the monitors let of a small amount of light, causing him to be spotted even more easily as someone without a suit..

[Slow] NEGATIVE Syber cannot move quickly, and although he can run without getting tired for a long time, he is prone to tripping.

[Hacker] Syber can hack almost anything and everything. He is very fast when using a computer, and with his Syber Suit, has learned how to interact with a computer from the inside, as well as out.

[Static] NEGATIVE Relatively large static electric shocks can cause portions of his Suit to shut down, primarily the outside monitor, causing him to become visible if invisible, or to be unable to enter a computer if enough of the suit is temporarily damaged. If the shock is powerful enough the entire suit may shut down, causing the fabric to become stiff and impeding Syber's movements.

[Sniper] Syber's weapon of choice is a Sniper Rifle, a special design my himself that can be used as a batton while folded, or a lightweight sniper rifle when extended. The gun can hold 3 bullets and has a long range of approximately 1000 Meters.

[Loud] Not only is he almost incapable of refraining himself from butting into a conversation or bossing people around (sometimes violently), especially when it comes to his employees, but Syber is also loud when moving and walking, partly due to the clicky sound of his suit when touching the floor, and partly because he just doesn't care to be silent, even in dangerous situations.

The Fluff

When Syber is wearing his suit nearby, sleeping or shutdown computers will naturally begin to Boot up or Wake up.

Sybers suit tends to cast sparkling light onto the ceiling if light is hitting him while his suit is off, due to the hundreds of hexagonal monitors on his suit deflecting the light.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Chellizard on September 28th 2018, 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had previously messed up the priority order.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My website with some random WIP video games that I'm making:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lukalot
Lukalot

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Job : Computer Nerd & Geek
Humor : I can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why.
Registration date : 2018-09-24

https://lukalot.neocities.org/

Back to top Go down

Syber Empty Re: Syber

Post by Bliss September 25th 2018, 3:35 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum