The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Buzz I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Buzz I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Buzz I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Buzz I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Buzz I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Buzz I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Buzz I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Buzz I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Buzz I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Buzz I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Buzz I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Buzz I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Buzz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buzz Empty Buzz

Post by Buzz September 12th 2018, 10:16 am

Buzz

"Am I bugging you?"

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Buzz
Title: the Bug Boy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Yellow
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 100lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality: Plucky, upbeat and excitable Buzz always seems to be talking. Everything he sees is the coolest thing ever to him, especially if it involves robots or superheroes. Forever an optimist, dampening Buzz's spirits is not an easy task. Always eager to help and constantly looking for a chance to prove himself Buzz often rushes into situations before he has a plan. Buzz is very loud and always tries to be the centre of attention taking an chance he can to show off his wings and swarms.

History: Buzz was born in New York, his mother, a hero who went by the name Iron Maiden and his father a famous Journalist. From the moment he was born his parents new he had inherited metagenes from his mother as his hands were bright yellow. His parents used all their connections to get him safe meta-friendly healthcare, schooling and friends.

With one of his parents being a superhero it's pretty easy to see where he got his motivations. Ever since he was little he wanted to follow in his mommy's footsteps and become a hero himself. His mother, while originally disapproving due to the dangers of hero work, could see that he wasn't going to stop and that it would be better for him to become a hero with a mentor than for him to try and figure it out himself.

When his powers began to manifest properly, wings sprouting from his back and small antenna growing out of his forehead his mother saught her old ally Rook, a winged hero, to teach him how to fly. Whenever his hands started producing wasps and bees, Buzz was freaked out at first - but when he learned he could make them spawn at will and he was able to control their actions via his antenna his fear quickly turned into excitement.

When he turned 16 his mother took him on his first superhero mission, just a small one and his part was minimal - he was to fly into the air and tell his mother which direction the robbers were fleeing it, but it was more than enough for him. He was super excited to help his mother fight crime. As she took him on more and more outings Buzz's roles gradually became more and more substantial. His first real taste of hero action came when he helped his mother defeat one of her longterm enemies, Snakecharmer. He was able to predict his mother's attacks as they had been dancing this dance for a very long time but he couldn't foresee a swarm of bees. Nobody foresees the bees.

He has only recently started to do hero work by himself, eager to prove himself to the world.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Wing Manifestation: Buzz has a pair of translucent insectoid wings portruding out of his upper back. When in use they flap at incredible speeds creating a buzzing noise and allowing him to fly. He can fold these wings against his back to minimize their size.

Antenna: Buzz has a pair of antenna sticking out of his head which allow him to detect changes in air pressure, allowing him to predict whenever something is moving through the air or towards him - a danger sense of sorts.

Insectoid Immunity: Buzz is immune to the stings and venoms of all insects.

Swarms: Buzz is able to generate and control swarms of bees and wasps from his bright yellow, honeycomb patterned hands. These insects obey his psychic commands. These bees and wasps are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. When he is controlling these insects the ends of his antenna appear to glow yellow.

Weakness(es)

Fragile
: Buzz's wings are fragile. Tears to their skin will heal in about a day. If they are broken they will heal within a week or 2. If they are torn off it will 1-3 months for them to regrow and become strong enough to fly.

Loud: As his wings create a loud buzzing sound with their movements it is very difficult for him to sneak up on someone if he is approaching them while airbourne. His swarms also generate immense buzzing noises, giving plenty of warning that they are approaching.

Antenna
: While his antenna allow him to sense when an object is moving towards him, if they object is moving fast enough he will not be able to avoid it in time. If someone were to approach him very slowly they could by-pass their defense. If his antenna are snapped they will heal in 2-3 weeks.

Water: Buzz's swarms cannot penetrate water and are completely uneffective underwater.

Pesticide: Pesticide will kill his summoned swarms, stun Buzz and make him ill/nauseous.

Signals: When his antenna are damaged Buzz' ability to command the swarms will weaken meaning he is only able to give them very basic commands. If his antenna are broken he can only generate the swarms, being unable to give them any commands at all.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Honeycomb Hands: Buzz's hands are bright yellow and covered in a honeycomb pattern up to the eblow. The hexagons off the honeycomb patterns fold upwards like flaps to release the swarms. His hands are always sticky to the touch and because of them, Buzz always smells like honey.

Items

Goggles: Buzz wears goggles so that his eyes don't get strained by the wind when he is flying.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 1
Endurance: 4
Reaction: 2
Strength: 3
Buzz
Buzz

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-09-12

Back to top Go down

Buzz Empty Re: Buzz

Post by Zonkes September 13th 2018, 12:04 am

Approved
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum