The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Sanguine I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Sanguine I_vote_lcapSanguine I_voting_barSanguine I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sanguine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sanguine Empty Sanguine

Post by The Swolefather August 27th 2018, 11:03 pm

Sanguine

"Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood."

The Bio

Hero Name: Sanguine
Title:N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race:Human
Hair:Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height:5’2”
Weight:130 lbs
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Sonja is a truly kind soul, hell bent on uplifting her comrades, and helping those around her in any way she can. However, she is hyper competitive, and will go head to head against her friends any chance she gets. Sonja is driven by the constant need to outclass those around her, regardless of how much weaker she may be. Due to being raised in Iceland, Sonja has a mindset that favors strength of not only the body, but the mind, causing her to be ignorant towards mental health issues, as well as physical limitations of others.
The Story

Sonja was born in Reykjavik, Iceland to a family of competitive weightlifters, that reached back many decades. At the prime age of six, she began to train alongside her parents, under their watchful eyes, as to avoid any injuries. At ten, she won her first record in powerlifting in the Squat, the next year the bench, and then the deadlift. At thirteen, she switched to the sport of strongman, and won many awards for her athleticism, as well as competing at Nationals, against individuals twice her age. During these times, she attended private school, and held respectable grades, though not the top, which infuriated her to no end. After graduating, Sonja traveled to New York City to train with those she had met at competition as well as attend college; this is when she discovered her powers. While walking home after a training session, she came across a woman surrounded by men, and while Sonja attempted to overpower them, they were too many. Left with bruises, a cracked eye socket and a broken finger, Sonja screamed, reaching out to them. The men stopped moving all at once, while yelling out in confusion, and as she made a fist, they all dropped to the ground. When Sonja awoke again, she found herself cuffed to a hospital bed, with an odd man named Luka introducing himself to her.
The Priority

1. Strength
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Agility

The Powers

Hemokinesis: Sonja is able to manipulate blood with relative precision, allowing her to control the movements of others, create weapons out of blood, and control the inner workings of the blood, such as circulation and oxygen content.(Permission based)

Regeneration: Sonja’s blood abilities, allows her to work more efficiently, healing cuts in a matter of minutes.

Performance Enhancement: Sonja is able to channel her blood in different ways, allowing her to either become three times a strong as she normally is, run great distances with ease, or sprint over thirty miles an hour.

Reinforced Veins: Sonja is able to harden her veins momentarily, reducing her risk of bleeding out from any sort of lacerating attacks.

Transfusion: Sonja has the ability to heal the injuries of others with her own blood.

Blood rage: The more blood that decorates the field around her, the more powerful Sonja becomes. This affects not only her physical strength, but also her powers.
The Weaknesses

Limited Supply of Blood: A lot of Sonja’s abilities require her to either use her own blood, or another persons, which puts an obvious limit on how much she can use before her body gives out.

Human Body: While Sonja can heal at a faster rate, her body is still susceptible to the normal dangers of a human.

Exhaustion: Sonja’s powers take a decent amount of concentration, and prolonged use can cause her to faint.

Sonja is scarred by the sight of the men dropping dead, and refuses to use her powers to their full potential in fear of killing others.

While Sonja can increase her bodies ability to perform, doing so for too long, or enhancing it too much, can kill her.

With enough of a struggle, any individual can break free of her control.

Not my type: Though Sonja can heal the blood of people with different blood types, the healing isn’t as potent as it is for those who share her type.
The Items

Sonja has a watch that was issued by the Infinity University, which tracks vital signs as well as her location. In addition, it also acts as a communications device.

The Fluff

Sonja’s records include:
550 pound Deadlift
300 pound Bench
500 pound Squat
250 pound Overhead
Has carried over 600 on her back, 250 in front of her, and has pulled many vehicles linked together.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Sanguine Empty Re: Sanguine

Post by Zonkes August 27th 2018, 11:10 pm

approved and moved
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top