The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_vote_lcapLightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_voting_barLightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_vote_lcapLightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_voting_barLightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men Empty Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men

Post by Zonkes July 19th 2018, 7:05 pm

Ken turned his phone onto YouTube and began a livestream. ”You tuned in just in time, guys!” He spun the focus onto the bank. A large red bricked building with large windows in the front. As the camera focused, the audience could catch a glimpse of the robbery going on inside. ”There’s a heist going on inside that bank; and I don’t appreciate it. Maybe I should teach these guys some manners.”

With that, Ken buried the selfie stick that was holding his phone in a pot outside. He didn’t figure it would take too long to handle this situation. His phone should be able to stick around. Besides, he had a livestream going, and anyone who would steal the phone would have to deal with his audience and his own resources.

When Ken ducked into the alley, his camera caught a bright light as he transformed. He moved too fast for the camera to catch at first, then went back to give a thumbs-up. Nearly blinding some audience members. He then walked through the window and began taking out robbers.

He was doing pretty well until… The glass ceiling broke and a new challenger arrived.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men Empty Re: Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men

Post by Puglife43vr July 19th 2018, 7:24 pm

From the broken glass ceiling, a beast with a large wingspan would begin gliding down... From the wings, numerous owl shaped boomerangs would fly into the hands of several armed gunmen, knocking their firearms to the ground. Other boomerangs would fly into several ceiling lamps in the building, knocking out the lights.. As he dives in, he lands with his foot on the face of a gunman, slamming his head into the ground.

He begins going hand to hand with several gunmen at once. With 5 gunmen around him, he would perform a backwards flip kick into the head of the man behind him. He grabs him by the back of the collar and sticks an owl shaped explosive on his shirt. The Owl lifts him into the air and throws him into two goons with the force to knock all 3 of them out.

The two other goons around him pull out knives, rushing Owl Man at once. One swings for his head and the knife is deflected by Owl Man's gauntlet and he would reply to the swing with a swift kick to the stomach. The other man would approach from behind and stab Owl Man in the side, bringing him to a knee. The man wraps a garrote around Owl Man's throat and starts strangling him. Owl Man presses a button on his gauntlet and the explosive device he had planted on the one man goes off, blinding the enemy behind him. He would do an elbow into the man's kneecap and take the garrote from around his own neck and wrap it around the goon's. He connects the garrote to a grappling hook and fires the hook into the ceiling, beginning to hang the goon. The goon is holding onto dear life and there are still 12 more goons robbing the joint...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men Empty Re: Lightyear Livestream: The Battle of The Owl Men

Post by Nate6595 July 20th 2018, 7:10 pm

Soren wasn't sure why he was here. He wasn't sure why Ke-Lightyear insisted upon dragging him to these stream things. It should've been obvious by now that Soren was probably the worst person for it, it was bad enough he was forced into being on a TV show, but being filmed live? That was just too much. Lightyear had been very persistent though, and, in the end, Soren agreed to come along so long as he would only have to help if things got out of hand for Lightyear. And...to be perfectly honest, part of Soren really looked up to Lightyear and enjoyed watching him fight and be a hero. He was certainly a hero with a lot of confidence which could be overbearing at times, but it impressive, encouraging even! It was nice to have a frie-to know someone like that.

Soren had been watching the stream from the ledge of building that was a few doors down from the bank. There were certainly a lot of crooks in there and Soren was beginning to get worried about Lightyear and his ability to handle it all. Then...some weird looking hero came bursting in through the ceiling? Soren leaned in closer to the small phone screen, watching the new hero fight the robbers. This hero was certainly...aggressive, violent to the point where Soren could feel something churn in his stomach. It was not what a hero was supposed to do and...and...no...it couldn't be? Did this new hero really just begin to hang one of the crooks right there?! No. Impossible. It couldn't be happening, but...but it was right there on the screen.

Soren stood up and ran his fingers through his hair, his mind racing. He really didn't want to go in there, but...but someone needed him now. Someone was in danger of being killed, yeah, they were a crook, but...heroes don't kill. Heroes save people, even if they were crooks. His hand lowered to his mouth, beginning to bite his nails as he looked down at the screen, considering the best course of action. If he rushed in there he could get hurt, do something wrong, get someone hurt, and just make everything worse, and everyone would be watching. They'd know he was the one who ruined everything. What could he do? What was there to do?

Swallowing hard, Soren spread his wings and took off into the sky, heading straight for the bank. He wasn't sure why he was moving, his body was just acting without thinking. He swooped in down through the top window and floated there in middle of the bank, looking down at the scene. The scene was really bad, so many people were getting hurt, but no one looked dead yet...hopefully. He then looked to the man who was hanging, his eyes shrinking back in fear. The wire looked too tight to cut with his talons and too deep in to pull out, but...that could work!

He quickly flew over to the hanging man, wrapped his arms around his waste and began to lift him up, lessening the tension on his neck, giving him room to breath. His eyes clenched shut, too scared to look at what was happening, Soren began to shout. "LIGHTYEAR! SHOOT THE WIRE!" He wasn't sure how loud he would be, he could barely hear anything over the sound of his heart beating. He just wanted this man to be saved, hopefully Lightyear would be able to cut the wire with anything.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 667
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top