The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnce in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_voting_barOnce in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnce in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_voting_barOnce in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle)

Post by Pinnacle February 13th 2018, 10:42 pm

Israel watched as the conglomerate hive-entity that was both the Siren and not the Siren shot towards him again after blocking the barrage of glass just as he thought she would. He never would have sent the attack back at her if he didn't trust in her abilities to negate the counterattack.

Again, Israel could have reacted sooner due to his nearly unfathomable reaction "time," if you could call it that, but chose instead to observe where she was going with said attack, letting her shoot straight past him in an apparent feint before morphing back into herself behind him.

Once she had done so, he sent most of his mass phased below the ground, leaving a hollow shell of himself before her as she let loose a powerful sonic scream.

He allowed the decoy to be blasted apart as though it were his true body (a feat easy to achieve considering his inane density,) as a new crater was blasted in the moon by her scream, before rising up out of the ground about a meter's length away from her from behind; his own sound completely absorbed, but the other sounds passing through him and around him as if he were not there at all.

"A powerful attack, but I've seen that one already." The moon seemed to say in his voice, as the air around her vibrated to simulate it perfectly. His decoy body then sublimated into the air and he spoke from his true location thereafter.

"You're holding out on me, aren't you?"

Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle)

Post by GamerXZ February 14th 2018, 5:54 pm

"I guess I am," Siren admitted, not looking particularly winded from either their own stunt or Pinnacle's, "But I can tell you've barely even scratched the surface of showing me what you can do as well," They cracked their knuckles, "So, I guess I'm gonna have to force you to take me seriously," Despite the boldness of their words, they knew that going with their usual tactics wouldn't work too well against someone like Pinnacle.

No, what they needed right now was a way to outwit him, and then strike. As such, Siren cleared their throat and stretched their arms out as they begin to sing, the world around them once more beginning to quake with small but plentiful chunks of it rising up from the earth within their field of vision. At first, it looked like they were going to throw the shards in a barrage again, but they changed their tone of voice and the chucks of ground suddenly dissolved into a smoke-like substance.

The cloud engulfed the field as Siren would begin to fly around it while launching telekinetic blasts from both hands one after the other into it.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 344
Job : College Student
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle February 15th 2018, 10:55 am

Israel stood calmly where he was, as she spoke and then subsequently began to sing once more, the luna terra bending to her will-infused voice. He could feel the vibrations, and beyond that, he could practically see the helical waveforms in the air as they gripped the matter and manipulated it; he also noticed when the approaching waves were tightening.

Combining all of this, he saw the crushing and subsequent spreading of the lunar earth's particulates into the air before the obnubilant cloud of dirt had fully formed even without his instant processing of information, and yet, when the dust rose up into the air, Pinnacle remained where he was, his eyes piercing through the cloud via his enhanced senses and mastery over the electromagnetic spectrum, and his massive merkavah on this world allowing him to feel so much the more where the Siren was behind the curtain of dust.

As each telekinetic wave passed towards him, he absorbed much of each of them, allowing him to tank the rest of the blast as it struck his location after being severely weakened. He rose into the air as more of these blasts struck at him before raising his hand into the air, a rapidly expanding bubble of clear skies forming around him as the dust cloud pressed away from his body until the whole sky was clear, revealing that dozens of Arcadium swords were forming in the air around Pinnacle, each aimed point-first at the Siren.

Then, each of them flew at her at hypersonic speeds. As they were a part of Pinnacle, they would chase her wherever she flew under their own power.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Once in a Blue Moon (Siren & Pinnacle) - Page 2 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ February 15th 2018, 3:03 pm

Siren stood there and watched as Pinnacle created the sphere that parted the dust cloud she had created, and when he summoned forth those swords, she knew she needed to act fast
and thus morphed their left arm into a large shield and reinforced it with a telekinetic field before taking flight, just barely avoiding being skewered by several of the swords. She flew off,
knowing she was much faster in the air then on the ground, as she tried to keep at least a few feet away from the swords which seemed to be hot on her heels.

Several of them flew in from the side and thus Siren was forced to use their shield, but even with the added protection of the field, the swords still pierced through just enough to barely nick her skin, causing her to wince. With a scream, she transformed her other limb into a blade and sliced through the swords before letting her arms return to normal before flying off. Guess we're not using our shield for a while...any ideas, partner?

"We need to go big. Do something that even he can't just shrug off or ignore. Remember, we literally have the power to do just about anything, now, so let's take advantage of that and think big!" Aurora advised, always being one for theatrics, but in this case, it may've actually been justified.

"Think big, think big...got it!" Siren pushed themselves to go faster as they began leading the remaining swords, "That's right. Follow me." The alien turned and suddenly flew towards Pinnacle while still having the swords follow them. They kept going faster...and then at the last moment, they let themselves split back into Alan and Aurora who would soar past Pinnacle's shoulders at high velocity before reforming into Siren and soaring upwards before growing until they were nearly twenty feet tall and their body altered its shape to that of a type of armored humanoid armadillo which shared their color scheme before letting gravity do the work as they rolled into a ball.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle February 15th 2018, 5:11 pm

Israel watched the swords follow the Siren, chasing them through the air. They made a good effort to dodge the swords but it seemed that one hit its mark, driving into their shield. As soon as Israel felt the blade bite the skin a short way, however, he stopped propelling the sword, stopping it short where it was. He wasn't trying to kill her, after all, they were only sparring.

He then observed her form a blade with her other arm and slice towards the blades. Pinnacle decided to leave them solid to see how powerful their blades were, and sure enough, they broke through the swords he had made. An impressive feat, to be sure.

He vanished the broken swords in response, allowing their matter to return to the void from whence they came, whilst observing what the Siren would do next. He could see the metaphorical cogs spinning in their collective minds as they flew before they shot towards him. Ofcourse, he continued to have his own blades that remained follow them, and the Siren split in two to cut around him, reforming behind him and growing into a massive armored form whilst rocketing upwards.

His swords, under his control as they were, he allowed to stick into himself, seemingly impaling him, though in reality, he had moved his body's matter out of the way and slowed the swords himself.

He turned to gaze upward at the Siren as they rolled into an armadillo-like living wrecking ball and plummeted towards him.

...And he simply smiled to himself as the ball crashed into him.

Ofcourse, he didn't really just allow himself to be crushed, but it would probably feel like it as he dispersed his original matter into the void, leaving behind another body double. This double was still incredibly durable, but that was the point, he wanted to see how powerful the Siren was.

... And he would soon find out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ February 15th 2018, 8:12 pm

Siren's attack seemingly connected, and as a result, their larger form plummeted towards the earth, leaving a huge crater upon impact. The armored titan rolled up to the edge of the crater  and looked back in. "Think that got him?" Aurora asked.

"No...something tells me he's more than capable of enduring far worse than that."
Alan commented, and was proven right when they saw Pinnacle still standing there. Siren focused and let their monster form grow an extra ten inches before they let loose yet another song, only this time, the matter making up the field transformed into solid metal. Siren slid down the hill as they absorbed some of the metal, transforming themselves into steel. Masses of metal began to rise up and rocket forward as a barrage of tendrils with dragon heads on them.

Siren rolled into a ball only now one with spikes and ridged plating and riding along the back of several metallic dragons at once.

Weaknesses For Metal Power:
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle February 23rd 2018, 11:01 pm

Impressive... Israel thought to himself.

In response to the metal monsters and projectiles that were headed his way, Israel's simulacrum rocketed into the air from almost a dead stop, causing a blast wave to erupt behind him as it travelled towards the projectiles, but surprisingly, when the projectiles slammed into him, instead of hitting a solid, it was like they hit into a liquid, and the simulacrum splashed over the offending metal dragon, enveloping it almost instantly in what looked like far too much material for the size of the form that burst just a moment ago, as the explosion of liquid simulacrum flew outward at an alarming rate towards the whole mass of projectiles and the Siren herself, the initially impacted dragon writhed for a few moments before twisting about in the air and flying back at them, its eyes now emanating a bright blue light, the dragon opened its mouth and a bolt of Pinnacle's characteristic blue lightning shot out towards the Siren.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ February 27th 2018, 9:39 pm

"He's got a copy of that move too?! Seriously?" Aurora complained at the sight of what Pinnacle did to one of their dragon constructs. "Oh my gosh, can he be any more unoriginal?!"

"In his defense, it is a very good ability to have," Alan commented before smirking to himself, "Let's see who can use it better though."

Their armored form took the bolt of electricity full force, blasting them off their makeshift ramp  and slamming them into a hillside rather painfully. Their metallic form faded away, robbing them of its added protection, but giving them a chance to swap for a new ability. Siren could feel the electricity surging through every cell of their body as their genetic code was rewritten to allow them the power of electrokinesis.

From the dust cloud their impact generated, bolts of lightning would explode forth with a loud clap of thunder that echoed for miles. One particular bolt was larger than the others and flew up to Pinnacle's level before dissipating to reveal a new type of dragon, a wyvern covered in deep blue, almost pitch black scales with a silver underbelly and membrane for its wings along with a mane of turquoise. It roared as lightning danced all across its body.

The beast took aim at Pinnacle and used a static charge to fire up its mind so it could focus better and began letting loose a barrage of blue lightning orbs from its body.

Spoiler:
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle February 28th 2018, 5:18 pm

Israel's own draconic facsimile split suddently, morphing itself into a thousand arcadium double-bladed glaives, each of which began spinning like helicopter blades at the Siren's own wyvern and slashing through the globes of ball-lightning that were sent in the once-dragon's direction, absorbing their energy.

As for Pinnacle himself, he teleported his now unphased form into the air behind the swarm of blades and began growing in size as matter coalesced and added to his form, causing him to rapidly expand to a size rivalling that of the draconic creature before him and even surpass it.

This form then held its hands in a manner reminiscent of tai chi and what appeared to be a miniature sun began to form and grow in-between his hands before it too molded itself into the form of a burning blade of seething ultra-dense arcadium, this one more akin to a massive shuriken, that also spun towards the Siren's location, chasing her like the others.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ February 28th 2018, 8:03 pm

Siren's dragon form saw the blades approaching from one end and the flaming shuriken on the other. She reached out with her telekinesis to halt the blades in their tracks, buying her some time. She could already feel the heat beating down on her...and then she got the idea. Maybe her attacks did need to be bigger...but that didn't always mean SHE had to be.

Taking a deep breath, she shrunk back to her normal form and cleared her throat before beginning to sing yet again. Combined with her telekinetic power, the world itself would bend to her will and so it did, the metals breaking down before reforming into a giant fist that was almost the size of Pinnacle's new form, which Siren leaped on top of.

Sending a static charge through it, the fist soared through the air, and with a mix of a telekinetic field and electricity, they punched through the flaming shuriken and streaked towards Pinnacle like a meteor of pain.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 2nd 2018, 4:08 pm

Pinnacle's blades encountered the resistance places on them by the Siren's psychokinesis, but rather then powering through it, he decided to allow them to be halted like common projectiles with no constant force behind them nor ability to resist opposing forces placed upon them.

He was curious what she had planned.

He didn't have to wait long to find out though, as the Siren shrank down to her normal size and utilized her helical waveform akoustikinesis coupled with her psychokinetic abilities to reshape his largest arcadium blade into a fist of sorts. A humorous gesture, and one that he once again allowed to happen for the time being, though the matter was subject to his own complete control, in truth.

When she was finished, she rode this new fist-like projectile turned vehicle towards him, and at that point he decided that he had seen enough to understand where her plan was headed, and scattered the atoms of the fist that she rode, subliming the whole thing into a gas in an instant. As for the other blades, they resumed their chase, absorbing the kinetic energy placed on them by the Siren's psychokinesis and being propelled harder by Israel as well to completely compensate for their being stopped.

He once again wondered what she would do in light of this latest development.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ March 2nd 2018, 5:12 pm

Siren was suddenly catapulted through the air due to the backlash of having her ride being disintegrated. She managed to right herself and took off at high speeds to stay ahead of the swords now following her. He converted our ride into a cloud of gas! Alan exclaimed as he formed his arms into blades and started cutting through their pursuers with the aid of a telekinetic field.

Guess we're not the only ones with some level of control over matter... Aurora remarked as she pondered something. Something doesn't feel right though...did you notice how he managed to maintain control over multiple attacks at once? Of how certain attacks get through like our roll-out attack did but other things didn't?

I'm pretty sure that's just his Self-Mastery in action... Alan retorted as he cut through the rest...before he got what she was saying, Wait, you don't think...

It's just a theory...but right now, we need to hit him with something even he can't just wave his hand and make disappear! Siren's eyes flared to life as she opened her mouth and let loose another song, this time causing the entire field to transform into metal again which then morphed into weapons of all types that began firing like rockets. As this went on, Siren clocked her electrokinesis into overdrive so she could dash behind the giant and let loose a sonic scream mixed with a blast of lightning, ignoring the bit of green blood now dripping down her face.

GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 16th 2018, 10:49 am

Israel smiled at her persistence and choice of next attack.

I do believe she's learning my moves He thought. How very interesting...

She flipped around and utilized a sonic scream, and as he felt it pass through his merkavah, he produced his own wave of sound within its area, but not to damage the Siren back... No, instead, his own sound waves were directly inverse to those that the Siren sent at him, causing them to cancel each other out and mutually annihilate as they made contact with each other.

As for the lightning, it was not the kind of element that he worried about too much, considering his current form and natural resistance to the element, and so, he took it head on, absorbing it for its whole length as it passed through his aura.

When both attacks had been dealt with, he swirled more of his matter about, but this time, it was a gaseous form of his favored material thus far, Mithril. This cloud of Mithril matter swirled about in the air, nearly invisible, until it ignited with intense heat and magical energy, creating streams of arcane plasma that would once more hunt the Siren wherever she flew.

Since she had thus far dealt with more physical threats easily or easily enough, he wondered what she would do against something she couldn't slash or really do much to extinguish.

Regardless, he wouldn't let the plasma hurt her too much if it did begin to singe her. He saw the signs that their battle was wearing on her somewhat and didn't want to push her too far.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top