The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_vote_lcapCircus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_voting_barCircus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_vote_lcapCircus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_voting_barCircus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) Empty Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns)

Post by Oakley October 23rd 2017, 6:09 pm

Big parties never really were Holti’s thing. Then again, could this event even be counted as one? Everything about it screamed party. Hell, they even called it a celebration. The museum had recently acquired many priceless items of jewelry from around the world, from Japan to Italy. As a way of celebrating the new addition, the museum invited anyone who donated money to a grand opening ‘celebration’ the night before the scheduled opening.

Now, Holti had never donated, but his boss had. The man claimed he was far too busy to attend and forced Holti to go in his place. He was not too thrilled about this, but chose to work with it. There would be free food and drinks, which means he would not have to pay for dinner. He could work with this.

As he walked around, his eyes scanned the crowd. So many people to talk to and yet, he almost didn't want to. Anxiously, he adjusted his suit, making sure to stay presentable. Underneath his full on button up was his suit, just in case. It seemed pretty stupid to wear it now that he looked back on it, but it is always better to play it safe.

Everything felt so tense. The jewelry would be revealed any minute now. Quietly, he picked up a glass of champagne and took a sip. Soon enough, a booming voice could be heard. “Welcome! As chairman of the Museum Board, I am pleased to welcome you to our grand opening! Now we have a wonderful selection. We have sapphires from Egypt and rubies from Scotland! Now I hope you-”

The voice was instantly cut off by the sound similar to an explosion. Dust began to fill the air and people almost instantly began to panic. Screams could be heard and there was a mad rush towards any door that exited the building.

“Everyone please remain calm! Our security is well trained in dealing with situations!”
Oakley
Oakley

Quote : “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-09-12

Back to top Go down

Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) Empty Re: Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns)

Post by The Swolefather October 25th 2017, 3:00 pm

Roan was sent to be a representative of Eric during this fine occasion, seeing as he was too busy over in Belarus talking to his buddy. The meta walked around, fully armored, looking at the gems from his home country. None of it seemed of any importance, no significant runes carved into them to warrant Roan to..have his hubby buy them for..research purposes. He walked up to one of them men who had a tray of food, and simply clasped the edge and smiled "It'll be much easier on you if you just give me the whole tray, less of a bother."

While gorging himself on finger sandwiches, the viking made his way to the crowd, it must be the big unveiling at long last. Within a few sentences, the important man was cut off by the sound of an explosion. Roan drew his axes almost immediately, blowing a hole through the rear of the museum "EVERYONE OUT, THIS WAY! AWAY FROM THE DANGER!" The crowd began to funnel out of the newfound, large entrance. Roan walked his way to where the explosions had occurred, and put away his axes. He stood there impatiently, arms crossed, foot tapping..which almost sounded like someone was dropping a stone on the ground in rapid succession. The look on his face was that of someone who had their dinner interrupted; pure anger.
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : SHRP's strongest member
Lift things up, put them down.
Resident competitive weightlifter.

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns) Empty Re: Circus of Fools (Double Experience - Clowns)

Post by Oakley October 25th 2017, 9:22 pm

Pushing through the crowd, Holti made his way towards the exhibit for showing off the animals of the world. It took quite a lot of strength and shoving, but he did eventually get there. Making one final check, he began to slip off his dress suit, revealing the much more flexible fighting suit. From the pocket in the pants, he retrieved his mask, slipping it on. Unfortunately, he did not have a change of shoes, so this would have to work. He knew he would probably destroy the shoes, which mentally hurt.

As he was fixing his mask, he heard a loud crashing sound, followed by a man yelling about a way out. He slipped back into the room only to see a very tall man briefly ushering people out. Holti tilted his head. Was he...helping? He had yet to even see who was attacking yet. As he moved from his spot, Holti followed after the man, making sure to keep a safe distance, just in case he were to attack him by mistake.

Emerging from the smoke finally were two decently tall men, each wearing makeup that resembled that of a clown. To make the matters even stranger, they had outfits to match the make up. Holti muttered a few words out of confusion. Clowns? What the hell was this?

"Now how about you two run along like the rest of them. We won't take much longer. You rich snobs have no reason to stay around here, especially you, axe boy." The taller of the men stated, his hand obviously moving over to his waist where there most likely was a gun.

One swift move and Holti had already tossed a few seeds onto the ground, instantly turning the ones he could into trees. This would hopefully distract the two for long enough  to get at least one of them inside.

"So you want to play that way? Fine."
Oakley
Oakley

Quote : “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather October 28th 2017, 10:14 pm

Roan rolled his shoulders, and twisted his neck side to side, letting out loud popping noises. "Axe boy? That's all ye got, eh?" Golden eyes sized up the clowns, and Roan began to smile viciously. "I give you 5 seconds to drop your weapons, surrender, and take your masks off..yah? Seem fair?" It was a pleasant surprise to see plants begin to spring from the ground, which quickly grew into full sized trees. His head bolted to the left, seeing a small, masked kid standing there. "You're brave kiddo, just try not to get hurt, yah?"

Roan's muscles began to tighten up, as the 5 second time limit had began to run out. "Ding ding ding, time's up."

The clowns looked between each other as Roan's muscle began to expand and tighten. One began to draw their weapon and fire upon the viking, which seemed like a useless endeavor, as the bullets flattened on his skin, only leaving faint red dots on his skin. Within those moment, Roan had gotten close, gripping the barrels of the guns and twisting them violently. What he wasn't expecting, was a third clown to come flying from the smoke. The third clown got the surprise attack on Roan, slamming their oversized fist into his face, and sending him flying back into a wall.

One of the original clowns grinned, as fire began to engulf his body. "Bet ye didn't expect this, bub." A quick blast of fire slammed into Roan's body.

Roan stood up, his skin blackened from the fire, but seemingly untouched otherwise. Finally able to breathe, he let out a cough and stared at the clowns "Super strength, pyro..and you haaave?" As if by command, the third clown put their hand out, and swiped it at Roan, sending him across the room once again.

Honestly, all of this being slammed around and burnt was getting annoying.
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakley October 29th 2017, 8:50 pm

The other man seemed rather talkative. Was everyone this talkative? Maybe he himself was just too quiet of a person? Before he could even contemplate this for too long, the other man physically addressed him, actually surprising Holti quite a bit. Now, he was not too happy with the 'kiddo' comment, but the compliment was well accepted. The guy obviously just did not know what he looked like. All he could use was his height and compared to him, was tiny.

As he started to grow the trees out more, the man caught his eye yet again. We're his muscles...growing? No way in hell. Holti almost could not believe that this man could be even more powerful. Tall as hell, massive axe, and massive muscles? Damn. He sure as hell put Holti's physical body to shame. He looked like a stick compared to him.

Quietly, Holti worked on expanding the trees even more, creating much more height and fuller branches. His eyes would occasionally dart over at Roan and the three clowns. Nothing seemed to be too concerning until he saw it. That dreaded thing. His nosy instantly tensed up and he began to panic slightly. The clown could use fire. Curse words were mumbled over his breath as his eyes darted around.

It was not until he heard cracking that he realized when the clown attacked big Viking dude that he had caught one of the trees on fire, more specifically, the one he was on. As fast as he could, he tried to run along the branches to another tree. Unfortunately, the branch was not strong and it broke loose. Out of pure luck, he landed on a new branch from a different tree, except right on his stomach. His body finally fell to the ground.

A loud groan left the man as he sat back up. He had to get up, dammit. No way in hell was he going to just give up. Slowly, he stood back up before remembering the tree. Shit.

The clowns seemed decently occupied by Roan and he knew he had to do something about the tree...so he did something pretty damn stupid. Using all his strength, he landed a kick straight to the trunk, narrowly missing actually burning himself. The trunk began to tilt and down fell a few loose branches fell down, one on fire. Two of his sides now had fire which was absolutely wonderful.

"Run! I'll try to take care of them!" He had to think fast, that was sure. "Hey clowns! Don't forget about me over here! You know? Plant boy? It's going to take more than fire to bring me down!" Shut the fuck up Holti. God dammit
Oakley
Oakley

Back to top Go down

Post by The Swolefather October 30th 2017, 5:35 pm

The burnt skin began to heal as Roan found his footing once again. His golden eyes watched Holti as he began to act like a hero...brave..stupid? Either one worked honestly. Another blast of fire coated Roan, his eye twitching in anger. "One more time, I fuckin' warn you." The viking drew his second axe, the two 250 pound hunks of metal hung in his hands. Another blast of fire, and he was lifted and thrown once again by the telekinetic. This was the final straw.

Roan stood up, letting out a deafening roar as he charged towards the clowns. His massive body thumped passed Holti, and he let his axes drop as his eyes drifted to a large hunk of lead. The largest piece of lead in the world, apparently it weighed somewhere around 1000 tons from what experts said. A large fist broke the glass as Roan drew closer to the hunk of rock. He hugged the lead tight, and lifted it above his head with ease. "I told you...one more fuckin' time." With a bit of leg drive, he sent the hunk of rock hurling towards the pyrokinetic.

"HOLY SHIT!" The fire clown screamed out as the stone was hurled towards him. Flames began to blast from his hands, burning a human sized hole in the lead, allowing him to survive the impact. The strength clown sprinted over, using his impressive strength to begin to budge the rock, even if only slightly.
The Swolefather
The Swolefather
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top