The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_vote_lcapGood Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_voting_barGood Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_vote_lcapGood Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_voting_barGood Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL]

Post by Zonkes September 27th 2017, 7:56 pm

Jack sat in his kitchen, completely bored out of his noggin. There was nothing to do except stare at the paint chipping off the wall, and the blood drying in the sink. Why did head stew always take so long to cook? It wasn't like he had asked for somebody with apparently no sense of timing. Jack was hungry! He didn't have the time, nor the patience to wait for this. He needed to entertain himself until dinner. That's when a spark inside of him ignited an idea. Dream walking was always fun! So he sat in his most comfortable chair, and turned on a documentary about the history of the catapult. He was out in minutes.

Jack walked through dream, after dream. Finding that everyone either woke up when he spooked them enough; or just weren't interesting enough to actually waste time messing with. When he saw a door, the door was blood stained and seemed a little cracked. He wondered who this could possibly be. All he saw was a man - who he could smell, meaning he was real - holding a gun to the head of a defenseless girl. Jack grinned a malicious grin as he watched the dream repeat itself. The man shot the woman, and Jack took his sweet time waiting.

Then, Jack took over the role of the woman after she died. Just before the man walked away and the dream restarted. Jack stood up. "Jeez, Red. You didn't have to cap me like that. I mean, it's like you don't even care." Jack said with his British accent. "Of course, I guess you wouldn't care now would ya? It's not like ol' Jack ever did anything good for you." He chuckled then let the womans face rot into that of a corpse, before she fell to dust at the real Jack's feet.

"You've been a really bad boy, Red. Time for your punishment." Jack said and summoned his scythe before spewing a gout of flame at the mans face.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL]

Post by Knightfall October 2nd 2017, 4:22 pm

He'd had the dream again. There he was standing in front of his half-sister Addi with a gun to her head more than ready to pull the trigger and end her life then and there. He didn't understand why even now, years later after the incident, these dreams kept haunting and racking his mind. Nathaniel couldn't even tell which was worse: the visions or this, they had both become so vivid as of recently that it got harder to tell whether they were real or not each time he closed his eyes to sleep.

Just before he would've walked away helpless to change anything as the dream repeated itself he watched as Addi's dead body stood up of seemingly it's own accord and spoke to him... in a British accent? Something wasn't right here. He raised his gun once more pointing it at his half-sister gripping it tightly. That's when her face rotted away and she collapsed into a fine powder before a towering fire-breathing pumpkin demon wielding a scythe. Yep, bad day confirmed.

Nathaniel barely jumped out of the way of the demon's fiery blast as it flickered across his face. He kept his gun trained on the demon looking for any definite weaknesses he could exploit. "If you knew who I was you'd know better than to mess with me. And quit calling me "Red"." He fired once at one of the demon's glowing yellow eyes. Disabling it would have to do for now while he figured out the best course of action.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL] 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes October 10th 2017, 6:02 pm

"Oh? Oh no. It's some guy with a gun! I best watch out. Maybe he'll shoot me in a dream!" Jack was going to reach out and grab the mans gun; but suddenly the gun went off; and Jack had to go intangible in order to avoid it.

Jack wrapped his hand around the gun and ripped it from his hand. "Neat toy." Jack said before it popped out of existence. He leaned back on his scythe. "You know Red, I used to be like you once. Filled with guilt and shame over something I had no control over." He said floating ever closer towards Knightfall. "You and me ain't so different.
In fact..."
Jack pondered on it for a minute. "We might even be the same."

Jack held up a mirror to reveal a red headed boy with blood on his hands, a moment later; Jack's pumpkin head replaced the boy.

"You know, I think once I get out of your dream,
and you're you know. Dead. I'm going to find your corpse and destroy everything you love. Maybe I'll even have a snack. What do you love, Nate?"
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall November 6th 2017, 5:57 pm

The fiery pumpkin demon had avoided his shot and now Nathaniel was left disarmed, facing impending doom at the hands of supernatural forces those of which he did not fully comprehend. That's when something the demon had said gave him an idea. This wasn't real it was a dream, HIS dream. "You're wrong demon, you and I, we're nothing alike. Allow me to elaborate." Nathaniel took a step forward, his expression one of fury.

"Never would I provide my enemy with a means to destroy me." As he finished his sentence twin Desert Eagles materialized in Nathaniel's hands and he disappeared and reappeared behind Jack. "You'll be lucky to make it out of my dream in one piece Jack. Welcome to my reality." He promptly slammed his steel-toed boot into Jack's back.

Last edited by Knightfall on January 16th 2018, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes January 15th 2018, 10:19 pm

Jack yelped as the boot was shoved into his back, he didn't care for this. He really didn't like this. He flipped around and stretched his body in attempt to wrap around Knightfall like a snake. If he succeeded, he would have leaned his head in real close to Knightfall's own face.

"Here's the thing, Red." He said and split his pumpkin head wide open. "You're a freaking coward..." Jack would then attempt to strike Knightfalls ear, trying to take off a piece of flesh with it.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall January 16th 2018, 3:23 pm

As his demonic assailant cried out in pain and surprise Knightfall was suddenly caught off guard by its form stretching and constricting around him. He squirmed a little in an attempt to free himself but to no avail. As the pumpkin demon's fiery head got in close Knightfall snarled. It lunged at his face, and with no way to defend himself in time, ripped off a chunk of flesh from his ear. Knightfall grimaced in pain he thought he shouldn't have been feeling. That is if this were just an ordinary dream. Knightfall concentrated with his ear dripping blood onto Jack's body. A sledgehammer the size of Jack's head appeared behind Jack and took a swing attempting to slam into the side of his head possibly smashing it open. If this proved successful Knightfall would've escaped Jack's grasp in his momentary confusion and leap upon its neck putting him into a chokehold. "If anyone here's a coward demon it's you! What made you think that I'd be any more vulnerable in my dreams than in reality? You were foolish for coming here." He started punching Jack's grotesque head over and over with each word he spoke. "Preying on the weak and innocent without remorse or mercy. Sadly for you, I'm neither weak or innocent and I show no mercy!" He then pressed one of his Deagles against the side of Jack's head and fired.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate