The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Who Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWho Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_voting_barWho Robs A Deli? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Who Robs A Deli?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Who Robs A Deli?

Post by Charlatan October 10th 2017, 2:45 pm

Okay, so throwing a chair did better than he thought, knocking one of them upside the head and down like a sack of bricks. Well he would have to give himself a pat on the back for small victories, but there was still a lot to be done before he could call this a victory. He rubbed his shoulder, a little sore from the shock of throwing the chair but there was a little time to complain about his aches when he was still in the middle of what felt like a robbery. ”Really wishing I had some super powers right now. This would be so much easier.” He muttered to himself, noting there was at the very least one more robber not reduced to unconsciousness.

Well that could be remedied.

They were more focused upon the two that had actually caused them issues, not seeing the one sneaking along closer to the ground, only reaching up to pull them down and hit their head against the ground. Took a few hits but they were out much like a light when you bashed it with a hammer. Minus of course the disgusting shards that came with shattering a light bulb of course. ”You just lay right there until the police get you.” Scuttling close to the floor, he picked up the few cards that weren’t being held and slipped them back into his jacket, scooting over to the two heroes with an arced brow.

Hearing something about someone being starving and remembering he did have a half finished sandwich.”Nice work there girl and...dude. Thought I would have to deal with all of them myself, but then you guys came around. Real convenient of ya.’ He slid the half eaten sandwich across the counter wrapped within a little wrapped, letting it fall in the sight of the plant manipulating metahuman. ”Heard someone was hungry and I was like...I have a sandwich here.” He shrugged, looking down to crooks. ”So let’s...just keep my involvement between you, you and me.” Charlatan then added shooting a small wink to Holti.

Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Who Robs A Deli?

Post by Oakley October 14th 2017, 9:47 pm

The man could not help but feel a small bit frustrated with Danny. She got mad at him for being fast with removing the tape on her face, but angry he was not going fast enough with the others. He was far too tired to argue back though, deciding it would be best to simply apologize properly later on and leave it at that. He was in no mood to fight over a bunch of duct tape. It certainly didn't seem sanitary to place the mouth tape on the goon’s mouth. That is an indirect kiss!

“Thanks? You looked good. So did that one guy.” Where was he anyways? His eyes glanced around for the man, paying more attention to finding him than actually seeing if the goons were fully down. Danny could handle that. Yes. He had to find this guy first.

At the sight of the other man, his shoulders visibly relaxed and he let out a sigh. Thank goodness, the guy was alright. He seemed to be a normal human, so Holti was a bit worried that something bad had happened to him. Soon enough though, the man emerged from the foliage, picking up the cards that had been left. Holti tilted his head as he watched him. So they were reusable? Interesting. Never has he seen technology like this...then again, he had never seen any sort of technology for people like him in person.

He cleared his throat slightly and blushed faintly, happy that the mask existed. “Thanks. You did amazing yourself. Your cards are uh...pretty cool.” That was so terrible that he instantly regretted it. This embarrassment left when he looked down, spotting the sandwich half. Slowly, his hand moves towards it before Holti picked it up. “Thank you. I must repay you somehow though, right? You still hungry yourself? We could get a couple of drinks to go with the sandwich. Maybe a snack or something. Since you helped us a lot as well. I must repay you somehow.” He smiled faintly, even though he would not see it.

“You got a name? You can call me Redwood. Suits not red, but name fits the powers.” He would wink, but again, mask. “We should probably get out of here. Doesn't mean we have to stop talking, of course. Just don't want to deal with police questions, if you get what I mean.”
Oakley
Oakley

Quote : “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-09-12

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top