The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Drake: The Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Drake: The Angel of Death I_vote_lcapDrake: The Angel of Death I_voting_barDrake: The Angel of Death I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Drake: The Angel of Death I_vote_lcapDrake: The Angel of Death I_voting_barDrake: The Angel of Death I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Drake: The Angel of Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drake: The Angel of Death Empty Drake: The Angel of Death

Post by anttz111 November 24th 2009, 7:33 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Ghost
Title: The Angel of Death
Alignment:Good
Race: American(Italian & Dominican Republican)
Hair: Dark Auburn
Eyes:light Grey
Height: 6'2"
Weight:196 lbs.

Costume Descirption/Image:
Drake: The Angel of Death Assassin__c_Creed_II_Poster_by_L-1
Personality:Drake is very subtle, and humble. He is Quiet, and often times people may not kow that he is around. Although he may be quiet he allows his actions to talk for him. When out spreading Justice he Makes his work the number one thing on his mind. He works hard and is young....but looks forward to growing, and meeting other heroes like himself. He has alot to learn... But he strides to spead peace, and wishes that one day he'll run across a leader of GUN. He was inspired by Entropus The Virtual Man ever since he was young.

History: Drake was raised in in a quiet household where he was raised to be a scholar, and one day maybey become president. But he never told anyone his interest. Drake spoke his first words when he was 11, not having anything to say to anyone. But when he first spoke he said.."Hey You Leave Her Alone.". Drake all his life knew about his abilities, and used to to beat up the bullies in his school. But no one ever knew it was him. Being seen as a sweetheart who didnt talk. Drake was more dangerous than anyone knew. Living his life at a slow pace, Being that his father was a part of the president's Cabinet... he knew very little info about G.U.N. And that was only because he was nosey and sneaked into his fathers office. Having known how to read at the age of 2 Drake had no problem understanding everything he ever laid his eyes on. He then grew quite fond of the infamous Hero Entropus: The Virtual Man. Drawing pictures of him in his room Drake, knew that he wasnt going to become another Politic, he'd become a hero, and do what he did in school all the time.

Later in High School Drake Graduated at the age of 15 and went on to attend Harvard University, Double majoring in Criminal Justice, and CSI. He took this, and later furthered his knowledge attending a European university where Double Majored in Weapon Engineering, and Fashion. Drake was seemingly unstopable when it came to knowledge.. but he always knew there would always be someone better.... so he opened himself to books, and Culture. Now at the age of 17 striving to learn mutiple Martial arts, an Self defense skills. Drake with his ability to Move through Solid Objects, and Disperse at the blink of an eye, aquired his black belt not through using his supernatural abilities, but his mainly human skills, in one year. Non stop training... He still knew he wasnt the best.. but he was good. and he knew he could always learn more.

Drake now lives in New York City alone, with no family that he knows of, and Prowls the night as a Vigilante, cleaning the streests as Ghost: The Angel of Death.

Powers: Drake posses the ability to move though any Solid and liquid surface. He has Supernatural Speed and is able to Shatter his appearance, allowing himself to dissapear and move as a cloud of extremely thin pixel like fragments.(Is invisble to the naked Human Eye) Also posesses minor superhuman strength(2,857 lbs.). Is an Advanced Martial Artist... but wishes to learn more. Can See into Time Things that may Harm him.. but doesnt quite have a tight hold on how to control them and use them to his advantage.

PowerGrid:
Intelligence:4/22
Strength:3/22
Speed:5/22
Durability:3/22
Energy Projection:3/22
Fighting Skills: 4/22

Character Image/Description:
Drake: The Angel of Death Assassin__c_Creed_II_Poster_by_L-1
Drake: The Angel of Death Game-Wallpapers-917-1
Roleplay Sample: =]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:
Drake: The Angel of Death RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
Drake: The Angel of Death MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Drake: The Angel of Death Empty Re: Drake: The Angel of Death

Post by Entropus November 24th 2009, 9:21 pm

I'm really digging this. I'll make your grid and we shall RP together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Drake: The Angel of Death SignatureentropusDrake: The Angel of Death Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 24th 2009, 9:25 pm

Thanks! I thought it's be cool to make him. Glad ou like it.

Robyn De Luca:
Drake: The Angel of Death RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
Drake: The Angel of Death MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top