The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Night To Remember - Page 3 I_voting_barA Night To Remember - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A Night To Remember - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Night To Remember - Page 3 I_voting_barA Night To Remember - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Night To Remember

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Night To Remember - Page 3 Empty Re: A Night To Remember

Post by ShroudedKonqueror June 29th 2017, 9:43 pm

Shit shit shit. This is getting out of hand.

Adam used another burst from his thruster to avoid a double-fisted slam that crushed the concrete where he had been standing. Even with in his Heavy mode, a hit from this guy would be brutal. He backed up, sizing up his opponent with a number of rushed calculations. But he didn't have long enough to formulate a solution since the mega gator had now turned its attention to a weakened Siren.

Welp...looks like it's the tried and true method.

"Hey fuckface!"

The mega gator turned to locate the source of the shout, but Adam was already sprinting towards it as fast as his armor would allow. The mega gator was faster than anything that size should be and had already began the process of releasing an intense stream of fire at a charging Adam. He wasn't going to make it in time.

The mega gator unleashed a stream of fire, but Adam trusted his armor. The flames engulfed his figure, the force of the attack pushed back against him, but the armor allowed him to continue advancing. But even with the extreme heat resistance Heavy mode granted him, heat still managed to radiate inside of his suit. Sweat beaded on his forehead, he could only see between the waves of flames, but he wasn't stopping.

Once he got close enough to the mega gator, he set the thrusters behind him to the highest setting and a one second pulse sent him level to the creature's head, allowing him to unleash a vicious uppercut that staggered the beast. While he was still in the air, he aimed his wrists at the reeling behemoth. With twin cracks, pulse bolts hit its eyes, causing it to cry out in pain. Adam landed on his feet and looked up to examine his handiwork. The mega gator was shaking its head violently and unleashing a mangled roar of fury and pain.

But Adam wasn't done. With another pulse of his thrusters, he slammed into the back of the mega gator's leg, throwing it off balance. He hoped that Siren saw this and took the opportunity to finish the combination on the now off-balance beast.

ShroudedKonqueror

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2017-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ June 29th 2017, 10:03 pm

Siren could only watch in shock as the armored man charged into the wall of fire without a hint of fear. It was more than a little reckless sure but at the same time, very brave, like a knight charging to meet the dragon's attack head on. She watched Adam lay into the gator with a series of devastating blows which she was sure if that were a normal human, they'd be dead several times over by now.

"Oi, are you just gonna stand there gawking or are you gonna get in there and help?" Aurora quipped, snapping Alan out of his stupor, "Can't let Iron Man over there take all the glory, can we?"

"No. No we can't," Alan replied before flying up into the air and hovering overhead for her chance to strike. Sure enough, it came when Adam managed to knock the creature off-balance. Descending like a meteor, Siren crashed into the creature's chest and slammed it into the earth hard enough to cause a huge explosion of dust and debris.

Panting as she floated to the ground, she still managed a thumbs up in Adam's direction. A glance over in the crater though revealed the beast wasn't quite dead. Battered and bruised with its armor destroyed and with a horn missing and a limp in its leg, but still alive.

"Ok, I think I've had just about enough of this bloke..." Siren gathered herself and stood beside her fellow hero, "What you say we finish this together with our strongest attacks?" She winked at him, "Hero?" With that, she took in a deep breath to prepare her strongest sonic scream to date while the beast roared, flames spewing everywhere as it began its final charge.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 344
Job : College Student
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ShroudedKonqueror June 29th 2017, 11:25 pm

Adam inwardly cheered as Siren completed the combination attack and drove the creature into the ground, causing a wave of dust to blossom up. He returned her thumbs up and peered into the crater she had made. The mega gator was worse for wear, but still alive and still angry. As it extricated itself from the crater, he heard Siren mention finishing things off with their most powerful attacks. He checked his remaining power, 32%. That should be enough for the plasma cannon and a ride home. He tried to ignore the butterflies that explored his stomach when Siren referred to him as "Hero".

"Sounds good to me!"

Adam clasped his hands together and activated his plasma cannon. The pulse bolt generators on his wrist rotated next to each other and then their mechanisms shifted until they formed one continuous circle around his hand. A bright purple glow emanated from the cannon.

"On 3, eh? 1...2...3!"

On 3, a 3 foot wide, powerful white-purple beam of plasma lanced from his arms towards the charging mega gator.

ShroudedKonqueror
ShroudedKonqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ June 29th 2017, 11:46 pm

When Adam's count hit three, Siren let loose with the largest sonic scream she could manage. The force of it alone was enough to uproot and shatter chunks of concrete as it traveled through the air alongside the plasma beam. The mega gator was hit point blank by both attacks, causing it to scream in unholy amounts of pain and agony as it tried to remain standing under the onslaught of power.

However, it was all for naught as the beast finally succumbed to the onslaught and was consumed. When it cleared, the mega gator lied unconscious, armor gone and most of its body charred to the point it looked almost unrecognizable. The remaining gators only stared at this scene in horror. Whether the fallen one was their champion or even their king was of little concern as the end result was the same.

They had lost. As such, the gators grabbed their fallen comrades, including the mega gator, and disappeared back down the holes they had crawled out of. Siren sighed in relief and collapsed on the ground, "Oh man, we did it! I thought that would never end! Awesome job, man! Awesome job."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ShroudedKonqueror June 30th 2017, 10:22 pm

Adam's plasma beam was flanked by an immensely powerful sonic scream from Siren and, together, the two attacks proved to be enough to fell the beast. In the aftermath of such an onslaught of power, the mega gator lay at the feet of the two heroes, defeated. Its armor-like skin was now charcoal black from the plasma blast while the bone armor was in pieces,scattered around the building from the sonic cry.

Adam looked up at the remaining gators, mentally daring them to attack. The two had defeated their champion, they would defeat these remnants as well. However, the gators decided on a well-advised retreat. They scampered across the floor, grabbing their defeated allies, mega gator included, and crawled back into the holes that they had emerged from.

"Wow...we just beat back an invasion of fire-breathing anthropomorphic alligators." Adam chuckled and looked at Siren, face plate flipped up. "We won."
ShroudedKonqueror
ShroudedKonqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ June 30th 2017, 10:52 pm

"Yeah, we did, didn't we?" Siren stretched to get all the kinks out of her back before returning Adam's smile with one of her own, "You know, I think you may actually be cut out for this job," Suddenly, Siren's attention went towards the people they had saved whom began entering back into the area, and it finally hit her that, good intentions or not, they had still made a real mess of the place.

"Umm...sorry about the mess, folks," Siren scratched the back of her head while looking off to the side, "It's just...um...well...you know...." However, to her surprise, she suddenly heard someone clapping, and then two people clapping. The number quickly grew and before long, dozens of people were cheering for the pair of heroes whom risked life and limb to save them. The party may had been ruined, but because of them, there was no telling how many lives were saved tonight.

Siren did her best not to look embarrassed by the praise being showered on them. Finally, she leaned over to Adam to whisper, "Feel's pretty good, don't it?"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ShroudedKonqueror June 30th 2017, 11:16 pm

Adam immediately shut his faceplate. He couldn't allow everybody to see him smiling like an idiot. However, he managed to wave at the crowd and soon actually found himself enjoying it.

"It really does," he responded with a smile. A hero's welcome...when he was a confused immigrant wandering around in the capital city of a confusing new land, only driven by the need to protect his sister, he never imagined that he would get such an honor. And to think that none of this would have been without Ariana's support and insatiable desire to help. She truly was a wonder; whatever he was going to do in his lifetime, she was destined to double it. Ariana was--

"Oh shit, Ariana!"

Adam unfolded his wings from around himself, converting from Heavy mode to Flight mode and activated his thrusters, flying through the roof in search of his sister.

ShroudedKonqueror
ShroudedKonqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ June 30th 2017, 11:25 pm

Even with his face mask closed, Siren could tell that her fellow hero was enjoying his time in the spotlight, and it was well-deserved too. Of course, before anything could come of it, the armored man suddenly spread his wings and took off through the roof, causing the alien warrior to cough from the dust that fell down, "A little more warning, next time?!" She shouted up at him before shaking her head.

"What you think we should do? Follow him?" Aurora asked.

"Probably best to do so. If only to make sure his little sister is ok." Alan remarked as Siren spotted the photographers and reporters starting to form so she politely waved to the masses and took to the air, flying after the armored man.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ShroudedKonqueror July 1st 2017, 2:08 am

Adam flew at a low speed above the streets of Toronto, scanning the apprehensive crowd for his sister. He finally spotted her waving him down outside of a hardware store. He spiraled down tonthe ground and pulled her slender frame into a hug, careful to take note of the increased strength his armor provided him. "'I'm glad you're ok."

"In glad you're ok," she smiled. "Did you get him"

"Of course...dont doubt me." They fist bumped.

"Soo I know you're low on power, so I took the liberty of making you something to charge it up so we can get home."

Adam gawked at the contraption she was able to fashion: a gently whirring box with a number of wires protruding from it. And she was absolutely right about him needing power, he was currently at 15%. "But...how did you...?"

She began the process of plugging the various wires into the suit. "I'm a better engineer than even you Adam...You shouldnt have to ask."
ShroudedKonqueror
ShroudedKonqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ July 1st 2017, 8:40 pm

Siren tailed Adam for several minutes before seeing him starting to descend. Upon closer inspection, she could see that his sister was unharmed which put the last of her worries at ease, "Good to see you're both alright," She commented as she descended beside them, smiling. Her curiosity was piqued when she noticed the device Ariana was using, "Huh...you cobbled together that contraption yourself, Miss Ariana? If so, you definitely give Macgyver a run for his money,"

The siren giggled before leaning against the brick wall and staring up at the night sky, "I know I said it once already but I meant what I said back there. You did a good job, be proud of yourself," She looked around the area, "Still, we probably shouldn't stay here too long. Trust me when it comes to those reporters they can be relentless when they got you in their sights...." At that moment, her stomach suddenly rumbled, "Umm...hey, how about we go grab a burger and some fries? My treat."
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by ShroudedKonqueror July 2nd 2017, 10:29 pm

Ariana chuckled at Siren's comment. "Macgyver's inventions are impractical and don't have a base in real science aaand....I should just take the compliment haha. Thank you ma'am. I try."

Adam rolled his eyes at his sister. But that eyeroll quickly turned into a blush. He was thankful that his faceplate was down. "I really appreciate that. That means a lot. You were amazing out there. I see you know what you're doing out there."

Adam then shifted at the mention of reporters. "Burgers sound great, I just gotta get out of my suit." Adam looked around awkwardly for a place to stash his suit, but stopped before he found one. "Oh and also, if you need me for anything, just call me. I'll send you my number. And whether you need Adam or Titanium, I'll have your back."
ShroudedKonqueror
ShroudedKonqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ July 9th 2017, 3:59 pm

Siren giggled at Ariana's words while she altered herself back to her "idol" form only now with their hair in a ponytail and wearing a black tank top and jeans with heeled shoes as that would help her blend in better, "Follow me. I knows a great spot." With that said, she led them off.

Tonight may not have gone the way anyone expected it to, but at the same time, it wasn't all bad since this night also marked what would hopefully be an enduring partnership.

Of course, there was that one question of what might happen if Adam ever figured Siren was once a guy. However, that bridge would be crossed once the alien hero got to it. For now, it was best to enjoy the moment...and the platter of juicy cheeseburgers that awaited them all.

(End Thread)
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top