The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Really cool tittle I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Really cool tittle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Really cool tittle Empty Really cool tittle

Post by darthnaterh May 22nd 2017, 10:51 pm

Keven  sits  in a dumpster waiting patiently.  He's been waiting' for this guy all night, this could be the tip off he's been waiting for.  Keven's been hunting down this troupe of assholes called "Your Heroes" for the last three years and when  he heard that they had some allies in Illinois, he knew it was to good a chance to pass up.  His sources led him to believe the man in this building had been selling them  information about  mutants  in the aria.  This was one of Keven's most important missions, if he screwed this up or his information was wrong he would  be back to square one.

Suddenly, Keven heard a door open and a familiar voice began to speak, "if you assholes would have just repaid the favor, we wouldn't have had to to this the hard way."  It was the man he had been stalking all week, this was his guy. The only problem was that their seemed to be another man with him, as Keven peeked through a hole in the dumpster he saw a scrawny little man being cornered by his guy, the big fat oaf, "I swear B.J., you give us a few more days and we'll find the guy, we just need time!" " I don't have time! this guy is following me and I need to know why! So sense you guys are risking my life, it's time I took yours!" Oh SHIT! they were talking about him! "well, time for an entrance," Keven whispered to himself as he slipped on his orange mask and became, Gut Ripper.

Gut Ripper leaps out of the dumpster, machine-gun in hand. "SUPPRISE MUTHA F-ough!" The fat man swats him away, proving to be more agile than anticipated.  Gut Ripper picks himself up off the  ground, "Well that wasn't very nice," As he said that, each of the other men pull out pistols with silencers. As the skinnier man was getting ready to shoot, he was struck down by G.R. the little man fell with a thud "thanks for cuttin' down my work load," the  fat man yelled over the bullets. " You won't have any work when I'm done with you...      get it? cus' you'll be dead? Aw fuck it." As he says this, two rods of energy come shooting from Gut Rippers left palm and  begin to strangle the fat man called B.J. as hes drops his pistol. G.R. walks over slowly , still strangling the man, "Now, tell me what you know about those who call themselves, 'Your Heroes.'"
darthnaterh
darthnaterh

Quote : " SUPPRISE MUTHA F- ough!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Job : the one I have
Humor : The last two things
Registration date : 2017-05-22

Back to top Go down

Really cool tittle Empty Re: Really cool tittle

Post by Chellizard May 23rd 2017, 2:06 am

Cannot RP til you are approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Really cool tittle JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum