The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_vote_lcapStill Human at The Core (OPEN) I_voting_barStill Human at The Core (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) I_vote_lcapStill Human at The Core (OPEN) I_voting_barStill Human at The Core (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Still Human at The Core (OPEN)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Still Human at The Core (OPEN)

Post by Phreeze February 20th 2017, 9:50 pm

Lindwurm had done it, and finally, he was ready to get out of this boring country and go elsewhere. Right now he was leaving the little town he'd come from, nameless due to its location, but the townsfolk jokingly called it "Bergburg", mountain town, after the legend it carried so proudly. The mutated, rough looking metahuman was currently walking along the road, his clawed feet meeting the soft, luxurious grass. For so long he'd hidden himself away in the cliffs of his locale, however, unable to stay forever. In his possession was no more than a family heirloom, a passport, and a wallet with an ID and a few hundred Euros to get into a flight and out of this place. In some sense, he felt sad, in others, he was proud.

What, oh what, would dad think seeing him now? A full grown man, embracing his draconic blood, and his powers. Dad would be proud. The thought put a smile on his rough face, taking this long journey on foot until he could effectively spread his wings after mutation, and fly away to the nearest travel checkpoint. He wanted to go overseas to America, and as far away from home as he could. The grief of being here weighed too much onto his soul. He dared not to be talked to, and was able to pose as a non-English speaker to tourists who were too curious for their own good. He spoke basic English, but not much more, so it was easier to play out.

Perhaps company wouldn't be so bad right now, but perhaps it wouldn't do Otto much good.
Phreeze
Phreeze

Quote : Life's like a business. Defeat your enemies by putting said enemies on your payroll, or beat the snot out of them and get arrested, charged with assault, and locked away for a few years.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Job : Fast Food Slave- I MEAN Insider.
Humor : Usually dark and gritty, also a fan of lighter humor.
Registration date : 2017-02-20

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Still Human at The Core (OPEN)

Post by Chellizard February 21st 2017, 10:13 pm

The night was filled with stars, but it lacked one.

The only reason the sky was a little dimmer tonight was because the star it lacked sat as an economy passenger on a flight into Germany. Frankfurt, to be exact. Her destination was actually London, England. The only reason they were going to land in Frankfurt was because her flight was oddly low on gas, and there was no explanation for it. She attempted to have as little thoughts on it as possible, and just focused on the scarce clouds outside of her window seat.

However, she was fighting anxiety as the plane flew, her mind wandering as to why a large aircraft such as this would be out of fuel so quickly. There had to be another explanation... and of course she would get it in the worst form.

The plane was being hijacked, and she had no idea because it was a first class passenger.

Everything happened so quickly. An explosion, bright and blinding, ripping apart the side of the plane as it flew over Austria. As the plane exploded, the lonely star sitting among the economy class had her head knocked in against the window, her body falling limp as the plane began it's descent to the crash point.

Unconscious, the woman's head bounced off the side of the plane, her mocha skin drenched in crimson.

From below the plane looked like a burning meteorite, but it was evident what was happening as the burning chunk of metal soared closer and closer to the ground. A mass thicket of trees would fall prey to the impact. A sonic boom occurred as the plane struck the ground, forcing the trees nearest to bend and snap outward from the crash site.

Just before the major impact, killing all of the passengers, the mocha skinned woman's skin began to glow an iridescent hue before she materialized into an alien looking form. Her once gorgeous skin became stark white with dark, ebony lines tracing along her body and limbs. She looked like a glass doll laying among the wreckage, her body mangled in the mess, but unbroken. As the fires died down, her form reverted back to it's normal mocha skinned self.

Uzma Williams had survived a plane crash, and for someone with the ability to fly, she finally had a reason to be terrified of them. It wouldn't be until she came to from her unconscious state that she would be able to further investigate the reason behind this crash. The plane's blackbox would prove to have the answers, if it survived.

But she would have to wake up first... and then figure out where the hell she was, cause she was definitely not in Kansas anymore.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 22nd 2017, 9:16 am

Knightfall had been working in Austria just inside the border, in Eisenstadt, for about a week now lying low and working as a local bartender on weekends. One night as he was serving drinks to the already wasted patrons a live news report interrupted the game on the television. A commercial airline was hurtling down to Earth a hole ripped open in the side of it. Under his motorcycle helmet his face was contorted in both rage and frustration, as he watched the plane make contact with the ground below. A drunken customer, not happy that his favorite show had been interrupted, threw his empty glass at the television. Knightfall reacting quickly shot one of his grappling hooks and latched onto the glass swinging it in an arc so it smashed into the back of the man who'd thrown it. Shards of glass stuck out all over his back as the man coughed blood onto the bar. The drunken man his eyes wide open said with a warbled voice, "Ritterfallen!" That was all that escaped the man's lips as a shard of glass was then forcefully shoved through the back of his head. Yelling and screaming issued throughout the bar as the patrons panicked. "Jemand ruft einen Krankenwagen an!" Knightfall's boss was at the phone glancing back and forth between the phone and him. Knightfall knew he was no longer welcome here. He ran outside hopped on Nocturne and set his coordinates to the area around where the plane had crashed. Maybe there could've been some survivors, he doubted it but it was still possible.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Still Human at The Core (OPEN) 2rggabb
Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Woo yeah! I'm like fucking Spider-Man bitches!" -Knightfall
"Didn't your parents ever teach you not to play with guns?" -Knightfall

"Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy." -F. Scott Fitzgeral

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Whatever pays well.
Humor : Dark and sarcastic.
Registration date : 2017-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Phreeze February 22nd 2017, 7:01 pm

Fire, screams, and horrid agony ruminated from that plane. It would hurt, and definitely strain him, but Lindwurm HAD to do something. He let out a powerful, and prominent roar, signifying his presence as he drew his body forward, large wings jutting from his shoulder blades. The massive, membranous appendages flapped powerfully to launch Lindwurm skyward, and out he flew like a missile, furious and strong. He was not going to let these people die.

Those powerful wings threw him to the wreck, and just in time as they began to wear off during his descent, landing with a powerful 'thud' on the outer hull of the burning contraption. Fire fighters had yet to arrive, or with any medical teams. Sore in his back and worn out, but still not yet out, Lindwurm began using his bare, scale-hidden hands to tear the very wreck piece to piece, starting with the outer hull. His beyond human strength allowing him to use the faults and breaks he could get his hands in to open the passenger area.

He dropped in, FEELING the smoke hit him. "KOMMEN SIE AUS! ICH BIN EIN METAMENSCH!" he called out, hoping the knowledge that he was a meta-human would goad survivors to his voice as he looked through the wreck, coughing as the smoke billowed out. At this point he could hear sirens in the distance, thank goodness! More help was on the way. He rummaged passed dead corpses, trying to find any signs of survivors. His hand shook Uzma, enough to stir even giants from their sleep. He felt a pulse, saw a breath. Without words, he tore her from her seat, and began furiously moving out of the wreck. Once outside, he set the poor girl down against a nearby stone outcrop, sitting up. He then crawled back up that plane, ready to dive in once more to find any other survivors. Unknown to him, she'd be the only one at the end of this night to survive.
Phreeze
Phreeze

Quote : Life's like a business. Defeat your enemies by putting said enemies on your payroll, or beat the snot out of them and get arrested, charged with assault, and locked away for a few years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 23rd 2017, 2:52 am

She felt the hand shake her, but she just had no will to open her eyes. At least, not yet. She just kept repeating the mantra in her head,

"Not dead, not dead, not dead,"

a soft gasp escaped her like a kitten breathing for the first time. She felt her body lift from the rubble, her muscle sore from the impact. It wasn't every day she was caught off guard, but it just had to be today... Or tonight, really.

Sighing mentally, Uzma's body stirred as she was laid down onto a bit of stones, her form laying on the most suited for stabilization. She would take a few shallow breaths, her eyes creeping open with a scowl over her face.

"H.. hello?" her voice sounded foreign even to herself as she called out.

"... anyone?" she would ask, her voice croaking passed chapped lips. She had been quite banged up during the descent.

Coughing, she would move a hand to rub at her eyes, finally seeing a dragon like creature tearing through the wreckage, attempting to find any other lives among the plane. There were a few, but they were nearing closer and closer to death. If the ambulances did not arrive soon, these few lives would be lost.

A man would live but without his legs. A woman would live, but always carry a limp. A small baby would grow without an arm, and a couple others would make it out with severe PTSD... but no more than six people, including Uzma, had survived this crash.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 23rd 2017, 10:54 am

Knightfall arrived at the crash site parking his motorcycle against a tree. Looking upon the scene with dismay, smoke billowing from the wreckage, he heard someone call out and started walking towards the source. Lying on a bed of stones was a woman probably from the wreckage, as to how she got this far out of the plane or managed to escape in the first place he had no clue. He crouched down next to her body his helmet's visor reflecting the crashed planes flames. "Hey, it's going to be okay I'm here to help." Then he reached up and took off his motorcycle helmet, the scars on his face outlined in the flickering light.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phreeze February 23rd 2017, 3:04 pm

As the last of the injured were freed, and by the time Knightfall arrived, so too did the paramedics and other such personnel, who very quickly brought more in to tend to the wounded. The last to be brought out was the small child, the infant, who suffered such a tragic injury. Lindwurm felt like he had failed, but succeeded at the same time. He could not save every single individual that had boarded the plane, but those lucky six survivors he'd managed to, and that's all that mattered to him. Handing off what he could to the professionals, the dragon man steadily approached the now conscious woman and Knightfall.

It was clear the beastman didn't quite trust the newcomer, but he was wary of any relations between the two as-was. He spoke up, looking to biker-helmet wearing guy, such an odd getup, to ask "Kennst du sie? Oder nichts?" his bellowing words flew out like thunderclaps, each syllable given a powerful vibe. Otto's voice was deep, for sure. It was clear he was exhausted, panting when he wasn't talking directly or getting ready to speak.
Phreeze
Phreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 23rd 2017, 11:23 pm

With a pounding head and aching shoulders, Uzma would sit up to her best ability. Her shoulder-less silk blouse was ripped and blood stained. The jeans she wore were mostly in tact, but she was missing a shoe. She had been wearing simple ballerina styled black flats to go with her simple outfit.

Moving a hand up to her head, she felt around both sides. Luckily for her they were shaved, so it was easy to feel what was causing so much blood loss. And, lucky for her, it was a one inch gash on the left side of her head.

Ripping one of her sleeves off with her teeth and hands, she then bunched it up and applied pressure to the cut. As she did, she heard foot steps approaching, and looked over to find a man with a motorcycle helmet sauntering to her side. Uzma would slide herself into a sitting position, giving herself a better view of this man. Or woman. It was too dark to tell.

When he spoke she realized it was indeed a man. Keeping pressure on the wound she would nod at him.

"I'm alright. I think there was some kind of... monster? In the plane. I'm not sure... what I saw." Uzma's bright green eyes reflected the flickering flames much like the visor on that helmet did. She scanned the scene, taking in every aspect of it. She had been so careless... She could have saved people had she tried harder - and she would blame herself for the loss of those lives for days to come.

Slipping down the rock, she was about to stand when another man came up to them. Well, the monster she had seen before! He had scales on his hands, and it was clear he was not human.

When he spoke she had to physically close her eyes and she clearly winced in pain, the boastfulness of his voice shocking her a bit.

"I.. don't... understand?" She opened her eyes a bit, looking between the man with the scars, and the man with the scales.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall February 24th 2017, 9:26 am

Knightfall put back on his helmet quickly as the supposed "monster" strode up to the two of them. It or he Knightfall wasn't sure what to call the figure standing before him. Knightfall stood up to stand face to face with him as soon as he started asking questions. Looking to Uzma, Knightfall responded briefly, "He's speaking German, probably doesn't know much English." He then turned back to this dragon man and crossed his arms before replying harshly. "Das ist mein Geschäft und meine allein." Then he turned back to Uzma motioning a paramedic over to them then leaning down to her speaking quietly. "I apologize if you don't like hospital's but that gash needs to be looked at," looked at the makeshift tourniquette she'd made. "Properly anyways."

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phreeze February 25th 2017, 5:37 pm

Hospital. He knew that word, and Lindwurm quickly understood what Knightfall was saying. "Du, braucht sie einen Krankenhaus?" he asked worriedly, examining the woman's wounds. "Augh... Ihr Kopf ist... besorgniserregend." The paramedics came over, and gave the same analysis before offering to help the woman up. She seemed to not need a stretcher, so they simply were ready to get her into an ambulance, labeled 'Krankenwagen' in the native tongue. Perhaps it would be best for Knightfall to accompany given his knowledge of the two languages. Lindwurm seemed dead-set on doing so anyways.

The wreck itself disturbed the dragon-man, as it seemed deliberate. The way it fell wasn't struck by something. Was there a hijacking? Was it sabotage? This was getting him not only worried, but angry as well. What insidious individual could do such a thing to innocent people?!
Phreeze
Phreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 7th 2017, 1:06 pm

Uzma would try her hardest to understand what the two of them were saying. It wasn't until Knightfall had mentioned a hospital that she shook her head.

No way in hell was she going to a hospital. The moment they took her blood or tried to give her some they would realize she wasn't human.

She would just continuously say no to the paramedics, and as one tried to grab her, her instincts kicked in.

She grabbed him by the wrist and pulled it down firmly, twisting the joint in her grasp.

"No!" She shrieked, the shout making her heart pump just that much harder to have blood cascade down the side of her face.

She pushed the paramedics away and jumped off the rock. Kicking off her other shoe, she started to run. And run. The forest was thick, and it would be appropriate cover. She couldn't risk someone finding out who she was. There was no way she would let anyone find out. She had already risked so much even accepting the flight back 'home.' But, where was home for her anyway?

The last home she had was in London with her... ex fiance? What was he any more? They were off and on again more times than she could count. Forcing herself to keep going, she ran and ran, jumping over logs, rocks, and ducking under branches. She would weave around of trees, making sure to put distance between herself and the paramedics.

If the other two chose to chase her, well, they would witness something miraculous if they kept up.

As soon as Uzma had reached about one hundred yards or so from the initial scene, she took a split second to stop and sigh. As she did, the clouds in the sky parted and revealed a beautiful, big full moon.

"Oh, goddamnit. You've got to be kidding me?" As she looked up at the moon a bright iridescent energy erupted from her chest and enveloped her. Lifting up into the air a few feet, she was transformed into her alien form.

"I never understood why I had to have this kind of repercussion to these powers..." grunting in frustration, she hovered in the air for a few more moments, checking herself.

The cut on her head was gone, so that was good. But was she still safe and alone?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall March 7th 2017, 3:53 pm

Knightfall suspected that she wouldn't take kindly to the paramedics and he wasn't mistaken as she twisted the joint in their wrist. Then she quickly took off into the forest, she was fast, but not faster than him. Knightfall thought he recognized her from somewhere before though he couldn't remember exactly where. Knightfall had managed to overtake the woman and ran past her expecting her to stop in a clearing up ahead. He sat up in a tree and watched her as she entered the clearing. His eyes narrowed under his helmet as he struggled to remember who she might be. Then the woman burst in a ball of blinding white light shrouded in an iridescent white glow. That's when Knightfall finally remembered her, they'd fought together before back in Tokyo. "Uzma." He whispered under his breath as he jumped down form the cover of the trees. Knightfall slowly picked himself up off of the ground and took a step towards her. "Hey, I apologize for earlier with the paramedics," He took quick note that the gash in her head had disappeared. "I'm Knightfall I fought with you back in Tokyo, but you can call me Nathaniel if it makes you feel any better." Taking another step forward he added. "I'm not here to hurt you, but I won't be dropping my weapons either." Knightfall opened his trench-coat slightly revealing the Deagle hidden inside.

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 14th 2017, 5:04 am

She would hover lower to the water in front of her, the moon casting a bright mirrored reflection of herself on the surface. Looking down, she observed her features. Black sclera, normally white on any average human, surrounded bright green irises. Her stark white flesh was neatly outlined with a few black marks. It broke up the painfully white alien canvas that made up her appearance.

She sighed softly, a foot kicking at the water to force ripples across the surface.

Uzma would turn abruptly when she heard a voice behind of her. She formed a ball of energy in her hand, preparing to sling it at the person following her. She only sighed with relief when she realized it was someone she actually knew. Or, well, sort of knew.

She had only met him briefly in Japan. That was nearly two weeks ago, maybe more at this point.

"What brings you here, then?" she would say, the ball of energy being dropped to circle around of her waist alike to Saturn and it's rings.

She would continue to hover, but it was as if she were walking on the water as she let her feet place flat against the surface of the lake. Ripples moved as she let her feet just barely break the tension of each molecule. She then moved forward and placed a hand on her hip.

"Also, I feel bad - but not really - who are you again exactly?" she asked, her brows furrowing in mock anger, but more frustration than anything.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightfall April 14th 2017, 5:23 am

"Well I did have a job not too far from here. But I decided to drop the steady source of income and go investigate the plane that had fallen out of the sky." he said a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "I see that your wound healed. And again my name's Nathaniel but you can call me Knightfall whichever you feel is better. Just don't call me that around these parts, they tend to not take too kindly to my presence." Smiling slightly under his helmet he put his hands into the pockets of his trenchcoat. "So... you know anything about the people who hijacked your plane or must it remain a mystery to us both? I mean it's not everyday that planes just come crashing out of the sky, no?"

Knightfall
Knightfall
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phreeze April 14th 2017, 9:15 am

Lindwurm, initially, would have engaged in a chase, but providing an accurate report of what happened was the first thing the police questioned him for. Taking his time to do so, and with a bit of hesitance in his way of talking, the draconic man described the incident of the plane the best he could to the police. When they attempted to tell him he needed to follow them for further questioning, the response was simply to take off like the others. Of course, he did it in his own manner of escape. Instead of initially on foot, the man's back contorted and cracked, his vertebrae loosening and his shoulder-blades pushing back to make way once more for his wings to spread aloft.

His mighty roar to the moon signified his presence, and with gallant flaps of his wings, he took off, sniffing the air for various signs of the others. He could smell the strange man in the coat, sure, but some other presence mixed with blood was with him nearby. Perhaps some enemy! The cause of the crash? Not on his watch, he'd stop them immediately. The manbeast began to fly overhead of the two, divebombing towards the two! As he barreled through the air, he retracted his wings, slowly, trying to disband them before he fell, and cracking the earth as he put himself between Knightfall and Uzma. "Du." he slowly rose, extending a finger to accuse the alien woman. "Du hast dieses Unfall verusacht, hmm?"
Phreeze
Phreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top