The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_voting_barRevenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRevenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_voting_barRevenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Revenge on a Symbiote.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge on a Symbiote. - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge on a Symbiote.

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:27 pm

Wolf brought a fist back into his full power and threw it right at Dooms day's face with enough power to crush a steam roller.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:29 pm

Doomsday took the punch, and it healed over, since he was draining the power of the bystanders. He smiled, and since Wolf had not made any move to block his privous punch, he hit him in the gut with a Level 5 punch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:31 pm

Wolf took a step back he felt it through his hard skin and brought both hand's down in a double axe slam into the creature's skull.

Last edited by Wolf on November 13th 2009, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:34 pm

(You felt it, Lv 6 durablity still gets hit with a Lv 5 punch. They just stay standing.)

Doom was whacked down, but healed again, because of the people he was draining life from. He chuckled, and fired a few energy blasts at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:35 pm

Wolf moved his hand's knocking the blasts away and brought a foot under Doom's days chin since he still hadn't moved away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:37 pm

Doomsday grinned and laughed manically, and jumped back a couple feet, and fired even more energy blasts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:38 pm

Wolf moved his hand's up like a shield and screamed charging through the blast's his foot steps creating crack's in the top of the building.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:39 pm

Doomsday jumped off the building, and gave Wolf the middle finger as he fell. Hhe also blasted the building, and it began to shatter under Wolf's feet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:42 pm

Wolf dived off closing the distance in a free fall bringing his fist down for Dooms day's jaw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:44 pm

Doomsday laughed manically again, and blocked it by grabbing Wolf's fist with a tentlecule. He smiled. If he could hold on, he would begin draining Wolf's life force.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:50 pm

Wolf yanked the creature forward slamming his knee into the beast since the creature had no way to dodge in air bringing his head into the symbiote's skull
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:51 pm

Doom screamed in pain, and it hurt him goddammed a lot. He started draining Wolf's life force to heal himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:53 pm

Wolf grabbed the tentacle and ripped it with his strength,He spun in the air bringing a boot around for the side of Dooms day's head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:55 pm

Doom screamed as it hit him, and bleeded a bit. He fell to the floor, and went psycho absorbing the life energy of any random people to cure himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:56 pm

Wolf jumped bringing both feet down aiming for Dooms day's chest bringing all his power down on top of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 13th 2009, 9:57 pm

Doom groaned in pain. "You win, this time." he whezzed out, as he returned to Nightkill form. Nightkill tried to ran away with his injuries, hoping Wolf wouldn't follow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top